PDA

View Full Version : Nar Shaddaa Error

Topgoon
08-30-2007, 04:32 PM
I'm using the PC version of Kotor, on Vista, patched and have fixed as much as the vista problems as I can.

In the Hanharr solo scene where I have to bust down the door for my Jedi, I can't seem to trigger the cutscene for that despite the fact that I've used the access panel to "open all doors". At first I thought I had left something undone but after reading many walkthroughs and faqs it seems like I'm just simply stuck.

I have tried reloading but that doesn't seem to work either

Has anyone had this problem before? I know many people had issues with what happens after this scene (ie with the Goto cutscene), but this one is the one nobody else seems to have a problem with...

Arcesious
08-30-2007, 06:31 PM
Vist atends to be bad with games, as it currently is in it's testing phase pretty much. Although Nar shaadah has many bugs that have been reported. i will get back to you later- i'll do that cuscene int he game and see what specific things trigger it by usign the KSE.

Topgoon
08-30-2007, 06:36 PM
Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm an idiot. I forgot about the escape tunnel button! I hope I didn't waste your time... things should be alright now

Arcesious
08-30-2007, 06:40 PM
i was about to ay you needed a certain galactic booleen activated for it to trigger in the KSE, but if you figured it out, nevermind then.