PDA

View Full Version : The Better Sith Lord - Contains Spoilers.

T3-M4
09-01-2007, 05:21 AM
I've been wondering, 'Who was the better Sith Lord' out of K1 and TSL.

Malak with his Darth vader look at the deck of the Leviathan, (and his mechanical voice.)
Darth Revan - for having cool robes :P
Darth Sion, for being creepy.
Darth Nihilus for being such a inimaginable figure, (Draining life, that mask, etc.)
Or Darth Traya, for being such a %$@# for betraying her Apprentice. :P

I'd have to go with Nihilus. He creeps me out. He's SCARY. :[
So, who do you think? :)

Diego Varen
09-01-2007, 05:24 AM
I like all of them, except Malak (don't really like him compared to the TSL Sith Lords and Revan of course) and Nihilus (the most boring Sith Lord from TSL).

I would vote for Traya for being the better Sith Lord, but I've always liked Sion the most, hence why I voted for him.

Edit: Other Threads I have related to this include:

Who Is Your Favourite Sith Lord In The KOTOR Series? (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=159573)

Sion Vs Nihilus (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=171552)

Alexander the Great
09-01-2007, 12:11 PM
I hated Malak. Sion looked cool and had a cool voice, but he was a weak fighter. Nihilus was cool too, since he could swallow planets. He just looked like a total moron when he got tricked by Traya.

Miltiades
09-01-2007, 01:24 PM
I chose Revan. Don't like Malak and Sion that much, and Traya and Nihilus are pretty cool, but Revan is so much cooler IMO. :)

JoeDoe 2.0
09-01-2007, 01:34 PM
I liked all the Sith Lords, but their characters and history should had been worked further(background, origins etc) , they had great potential.

Fredi
09-01-2007, 02:56 PM
I liked all the Sith Lords, but their characters and history should had been worked further(background, origins etc) , they had great potential.

I believe the same.... for me the best of them... Revan... after all none of them would have become sith's if it wasn’t for him.

Titanius Anglesmith
09-01-2007, 03:09 PM
I'd go with Traya, not for the reason you said though. ;) I can't help but vote for the most interesting Star Wars character to date.

By the way, just for future reference, never EVER put Revan in a poll. After a few days, you'll see what I mean.

Ctrl Alt Del
09-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Yes, you should say "...after Revan"

But I go with Kreia, she's pure genius (though, was left incomplete somehow).

EDIT:Why isn't "the BEST" Sith lord?

Corinthian
09-01-2007, 04:37 PM
It really depends. Nihilus was the most dangerous, as the completion of his objectives would have been a total galactic genocide. However, he had massive weaknesses - his lack of any real strategic ability, his inability to speak a coherent language, and his ship that was coming apart at the seems makes him considerably less dangerous than he could be.

Sion was just a brute. Not particularly powerful, not particularly dangerous, his only real upside was that he was so hard to kill.

Malak wasn't much to speak of. Revan, but not as intelligent and weaker.

Traya takes Nihilus' devastating capabilities and mixes it with a small piece of Revan's intellect. Although Revan is probably the most powerful on the list, Traya is the most dangerous.

Wedge Suron
09-01-2007, 05:21 PM
Revan is my favorite.

His/Her Strategic mind caused the Republic to be damaged yet not too much. Note I say His/Her purely because I don't care about Canon.

Least Favorite Sith Lord Malak. Same as the last post

Weave
09-01-2007, 05:30 PM
Well... it depends on what you mean by "Better Sith Lord".

If you're talking about who has more of a Sith mind-set than the rest... then I'd have to go with Sion. Revan and Traya specifically point out that they themselves are not Sith and are instead, "themselves" (more-or-less.... a darker-gray Jedi).

Nihilus specifically did not care for the Sith or the Jedi or anything for that matter... he's not what would be considered "a Sith"... just a mindless megalomaniac bent on wiping out all life.

Malak's just an 8-foot crybaby... stupid cheese-head. :lol:

Sion is closer in line with what is at the core of the Sith Philosophy. He's definitely not the strongest though. On terms of power... it's probably got to be Nihilus... although, his weaknesses were apparent and once exploited, he's easily killable. Revan and Traya are definitely the most cunning... Revan being more powerful in the Force... but less willing to betray as fully as Traya. Malak is easily pwnable... he's just straight up a pathetic excuse for a Sith. Although... listening to him laugh would probably cause you to give in to your suicidal tendencies.

Alexander the Great
09-01-2007, 06:28 PM
The strongest was probably Nihilus. Sion was weak because he got killed so many times, then Malak merely because he never did anything to put him above average, then Traya since she had all those pwnz0r Sith moves. Even though we see nothing of Revan's power, only a few relative quotes, he's implied to be above average. I'd put him and Nihilus in the same tier.

Jediphile
09-01-2007, 09:20 PM
Anyone but Malak really - he's laugh is so phoney, I want to put a lightsaber through him for that reason alone... Mr. Cheesy indeed, as The Architect once said.

My own vote goes to Nihilus, but I'm fine with Traya taking the lead.

Odd, though... We've had polls like this one before, and none of the sith lords of TSL ever seemed to have a chance. Revan always seems to win any poll he is in, even if he has nothing to do with what is being asked. Where are all the Revan fanboys?

Jazz.z
09-02-2007, 12:16 AM
Nihilius is so freaking cool, especially with his half broken ship, The Ravager, "which wonders the limits of known space", and it's crew, who are referred to as "Nihilius Slave".

Canderous_ordo1
09-02-2007, 03:16 AM
id probley go sion for just being creepy

BigMike322
09-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Revan, by a very long shot.

Alexander the Great
09-02-2007, 02:16 PM
I have nothing against Revan, but what's with everyone's fascination with him? Is it just that he's the player? His fairly stylish mask?

Jvstice
09-02-2007, 02:32 PM
Nihilus isn't really sith, just another wound in the force, like exile, though bound to the dark side. He's ruled by his hungers and never overcomes them.
Sion is a brute, ruled by his fears, and none of them are really for anybody but himself

So it was really close to me between Revan and Kreia. Both were ruled by their fears, but both looked beyond themselves too. In the end, I picked Kreia, but I could have picked Revan and not had a problem with it.

Weave
09-02-2007, 02:33 PM
It's the kilt... I'm tellin' ya. With the armor, and the mask... and the fact that she/he's called "Dark Lord of the Sith".
And probably the way he/she twirls that lightsaber when Bastila is about to attack...

Then again... it's not like I'm going to choose Revan over everything else... unlike other fan-girls/boys...

Here's the list of strongest... IMO

Nihilus
Revan
Traya
Sion
Malak

Sion's a better Sith because he's more in line with the philosophy than the others... Traya and Revan are smart enough to let someone else (the Exile) kill Nihilus... and Malak's just a stupid cheese-head...

Alexander the Great
09-02-2007, 02:38 PM
It's the homosexual loincloth... I'm tellin' ya.

Fixed.

Sion's a better Sith because he's more in line with the philosophy than the others... Traya and Revan are smart enough to let someone else (the Exile) kill Nihilus... and Malak's just a stupid cheese-head...

Sion's philosophy on the Force seemed a little... off to me. "The Force is a blade. Without it, you are defenseless"? I didn't think that was a very accurate metaphor.

Weave
09-02-2007, 03:09 PM
True... but he had more of the Sith mentality than the others. Malak was nothing more than a Dark Jedi, Nihilus hated all life, therefore rejecting the Sith Philosophy as well... i.e... "He cares nothing for the Jedi... or the Sith"
Traya specifically said that it was a title that she didn't fit under... which it can be assumed that Revan feels the same way... and only uses the dark side out of neccesity. Sion's not a very good Sith, no... but he has more of the mind-set than the rest. The Death of the Jedi mattered more to him than conquering the Republic... which is what "echoed" in the old Sith teachings.

"But in their hearts they never forgot the Jedi... their hatred for them burns like fire in their veins..."

That's just my opinion though... that the Sith want to kill all Jedi first... then conquer the Republic. Nihilus wanted to kill everything... Traya states time and time again that she isn't Sith... Revan only wanted to conquer the Republic to prepare against the True Sith (canon)... and Malak simply just wanted to conquer the Republic... but he was never very "Sithly" in the first place.

It's the homosexual loincloth... I'm tellin' ya.

Fixed.

Well... if you want to call it that... then, sure... but it's not going to make hardcore fan-boy/girls stop loving Revan. :lol:

I swear... there's got to be a Revan cult somewhere...

Jvstice
09-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Actually, to say the best sith, you should pick from those that actually rise to the top of the heap. Revan did for a time. Kreia did for a time. Malak did for a time.

Sion never did, nor did Nihilus.

As far as their attitudes, I'd definitely agree that Sion's is most representative of the Sith order. I'd also agree that Revan and Kreia saw their becoming sith as alliances of necessity or convenience. Malak really was more a dark Jedi than a Sith. There was no sublety to him

Alexander the Great
09-02-2007, 03:37 PM
If you're talking about the ideal Sith, then... It's definitely not Malak. Nihilus was very powerful, but like Weave said, he didn't really exemplify the Sith ideal. Sion was Sithlike, I'll give him that. Traya the Betraya was perfect in the betrayal ideal of the Sith (Obviously), and Revan... We don't know much about his ideals. From what we do know, though, he's good at being a Sith Lord.

Jvstice
09-02-2007, 03:39 PM
That's pretty much how I was looking at it.

Thanatos9t
09-03-2007, 10:50 AM
In my opinion Malak was the best Sith Lord in KoToR 1 as his reverberating voice helped to put emphasis on the games major points.

Revan as powerful as he was, was only shown via flashbacks and visions, so no one really knows how powerful he was.

Sion in KoToR was an interesting twist on the whole the Dark Side equals eternal life. Not to mention he also had a cool voice that helped bring to life a rather quiet game dialogue wise.

Gargoyle King
09-03-2007, 06:17 PM
IMO Malak was too generic, Nihilus was just plainly repetitive, Kreia was mysterious & interesting but still got quite annoying.....

I'd have to stick with my man Sion, he was the most interesting IMO.

Nihilus was the most dangerous.:lol: But funnily was one of the easier "bosses" in the game!

stoffe
09-03-2007, 06:24 PM
:lol: But funnily was one of the easier "bosses" in the game!

I somehow doubt that people would have preferred not to be immune to his greatest strength. Being killed instantly without any chance to fight back doesn't really make for great game play. :)

Gargoyle King
09-03-2007, 06:36 PM
I somehow doubt that people would have preferred not to be immune to his greatest strength. Being killed instantly without any chance to fight back doesn't really make for great game play. :)True, i was just stating the irony in it, that's all. To be literally that powerful ingame would have made the game impossible, or atleast very challenging anyway. I always play with hardcore mods with TSL as the "Sith Lords" weren't what i'd call "Sith Lords", but hardcore mods certainly make up for that! :D

Alexander the Great
09-03-2007, 06:38 PM
Actually, Nihilus would've killed the Exile a few seconds into the fight if she wasn't a wound in the Force.

Gargoyle King
09-03-2007, 06:41 PM
Actually, Nihilus would've killed the Exile a few seconds into the fight if she wasn't a wound in the Force.Or even less, as the case may have been. However, there are always alternatives to defeating an enemy in battle than fighting, or though in TSL this would have made the Nihilus encounter less fun i suppose.

Shortynds
09-05-2007, 10:22 PM
Nihilus, he is literally invincible, he has cool looks and his ship has a great look too and has nice name :P, thus making him one of the best Sith Lords ever. This excluding the fact that he is quite weak in the normal game.

Karenaide
09-06-2007, 04:11 PM
I voted Sion. He and Revan are the best!

Rev7
09-17-2007, 01:55 AM
Revan of course... and he is also a very powerful Jedi( from ones perspective of course)... I mean he left known space to stop a apperently serious threat. He either stopped it or died trying to!!!! That makes him #1 Sith Lord or #1 Jedi Master.

S_W_LeGenD
09-25-2007, 09:55 PM
I vote for Revan!

The main reasons are as follows:

1- Revan managed to accomplish the highest goal of a Sith. Guess what? Creating a powerful Sith Empire to rule the Galaxy. That's what Revan did. He managed to create and control a powerful Sith Empire and then initiated the conquest of the Republic with great efficiency.

2- He had an interesting personality. He was very powerful, talented, charismatic and knowledgeable.

He is also considered to be a candidate for Sith'ari rank. He is surely among the best.

Empress Padme
09-26-2007, 12:37 AM
Revan. Nihilus and Sion were a little lame and a little stupid and Kreia, the fact she didn't hide the fact she was a Sith very well and that 2 lame Siths were able to beat her tushy and she needed someone else to fight her battles when it came to getting revenge on them , not the best Sith Lord in my opinion. Revan wins pretty much for the reasons stated above by S_W LeGenD.

Emperor Devon
09-26-2007, 01:27 AM
He managed to create and control a powerful Sith Empire ... He was very powerful, talented, charismatic and knowledgeable... He is also considered to be a candidate for Sith'ari rank.

Sounds rather like a pretty boring and Mary Sue-ish character from what you've described. :) An impeccable strategist, a master duelist, a charismatic leader, a powerful Force-user, a guy who can save or doom the galaxy depending on his mood... Pretty bland if you ask me. Realistic and fully dynamic characters have to struggle and at some points lose to achieve their goals; it's what makes them fully dimensional. Ones that simply win effortlessly at everything is like cheating in KotOR. Sure, it looks flashy and amazing at first, but it gets incredibly old incredibly fast.

Frankly, Revan is extraordinarily overrated. Winning at everything does not make a good character.

Kreia gets my vote for having original motivations behind her goals, constructing an elaborate set of lies the player fell head-over-heels for, (no, not the obvious fact she was lying about her past and current loyalties) having a unique and well-reasoned belief system, struggling to achieve her goals and for having her character shaped by those struggles... In other words, for being everything that Revan is not.

Whether she was easy to beat in the game or not be damned. That's completely unrelated to her character.

Corinthian
09-26-2007, 02:17 AM
Kreia's motivations weren't that original. Ooh, instead of being after world domination, she's a nihilist. Where haven't we seen that before?

RedHawke
09-26-2007, 03:08 AM
Bah! My PnP D6 RPG Sith Lord would wipe the floor with all of them... even ol' suck your life force away Nihilus. Buahahahaha!

About the topic, I agree with ED. ;)

Tengu
09-26-2007, 04:13 AM
Kreia gets my vote for having original motivations behind her goals, constructing an elaborate set of lies the player fell head-over-heels for, (no, not the obvious fact she was lying about her past and current loyalties) having a unique and well-reasoned belief system, struggling to achieve her goals and for having her character shaped by those struggles... In other words, for being everything that Revan is not.

Whether she was easy to beat in the game or not be damned. That's completely unrelated to her character.

I couldn't agree more! But I can put it more succinctly: Kreia had personality.

The mere fact that some people really hate her is the best proof of this.

I mean: who feels anything for, say, the Hutt in Nar Shaddaa? Does anyone really hate (or love) him? Nope. He's just another character. I don't even remember his name!

On the other hand people hate Kreia, whether they admit it or not, because of the details of her personality: nagging, cryptic, obstinate, ruthless, prejudiced, manipulative. But, let's be fair, she is also clever, and, surprisingly, tender and loving.

Besides, from the point of view of creativity in game design, she is just amazing: who would have thought of a cranky, crippled grandma as a top villain? And her voice! This lady, Sara Kestelman, did a terrific job!

Rogue Warrior
09-26-2007, 06:44 AM
Revan, he was very intelligent in what he did and it could be argued that he was not a Sith Lord in the first place. The same for Traya, the things she said really made you think.

adamqd
09-26-2007, 11:23 AM
I'm the guy who voted Malak! Cloak n' Dagger Rules!

Darth Droid
09-26-2007, 01:19 PM
Well lets see

Revan repented so he isn't really the best Sith in my opinion.
Malak was a pretender (and a weak one at that)
Sion never really did anything.
Nihilus wasn't much of a Sith, he was just using them to achieve his plans.
Traya wasn't a Sith really either, she wanted to destroy the force, something that isn't very Sithy.

So for me it's either Malak or Sion.

So I go with Sion because Malak looked rubbish.

Gargoyle King
09-26-2007, 05:21 PM
None of them! I go with the greatest one of them all, Wicket Wystri Warrick who will pawn all them other fools! :lol:

Sion still gets my vote though.1- Revan managed to accomplish the highest goal of a Sith. Guess what? Creating a powerful Sith Empire to rule the Galaxy. That's what Revan did. He managed to create and control a powerful Sith Empire and then initiated the conquest of the Republic with great efficiency.But so did Palpatine, originality score=zero (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious) on that front ;). Revan IMO is quite simply a dull character. Add to the fact that canonically Revan was lightsided (eventually :lol: ) makes Revan IMO the worst example of the very definition of a Sith Lord; nothing compared to the likes of Bane, Sadow or Ragnos.

Geez what's with all these Revan fanboys?! :lol:

Rev7
09-26-2007, 11:47 PM
Vader, Sidious, and Revan.

Weave
09-27-2007, 05:56 AM
Geez what's with all these Revan fanboys?! :lol:

Don't you know!? They are always there! :stick:
They come when you sleep. They come when you eat. The come when you're taking a shower. And they come when you log-out. 0_O

The polls have been taken over. The fan-art has been taken over...

It's only a matter of time before they take over the internet! Then they plan to take over the world! [/conspiracytheoryaboutRevanfanboysandgirls]

If it was "Who's the best blind Sith" the Revan admirers would still vote for Revan... then they'd come up with some far-fetched exuse on how Revan may have lossed his/her eye-sight in the unknown regions...
It'll be the new fanon.
:p

Revan isn't the best Sith, come on...
In terms of strength... even Nihilus would be Revan! And what about the Exile? Can't the Exile be considered a Sith Lord too? DSM Exile is a pretty sinister guy.

Rogue Warrior
09-27-2007, 06:06 AM
Yuthura Ban said it best in Revan having unbelievable charisma. Being able to have her just the way you like it, from gender to personality, greatly appeals as well.

The Architect
09-27-2007, 06:08 AM
Traya and Nihilus winzorz.

I mean, has there ever been a more interesting character in Star Wars than Traya? Not in my opinion. Still, I like Nihilus more as a villain; I mean seriously, everything about him creeped me right the hell out. It's a shame he was such a walkover. I hope in K3 the major villains are harder to beat than anybody else you fight in the game.

Where are all the Revan fanboys?

Shhh! Don't awaken them. :D

adamqd
09-27-2007, 10:24 AM
Shhh! Don't awaken them. :D

We are watching from the Shadows....

Darth Droid
09-27-2007, 12:11 PM
Well lets see
So for me it's either Malak or Sion.

So I go with Sion because Malak looked rubbish.

Oh silly me, Sion repented at the end didn't he? "I am glad to finally leave this place."

So Malak is the only real Sith...

Alexander the Great
09-27-2007, 05:53 PM
originality score=zero (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Sidious) on that front ;). Revan IMO is quite simply a dull character. Add to the fact that canonically Revan was lightsided (eventually :lol: ) makes Revan IMO the worst example of the very definition of a Sith Lord; nothing compared to the likes of Bane, Sadow or Ragnos.

High-five! That's exactly how I feel about Revan.

Rev7
09-27-2007, 08:27 PM
I thought about this and I think that there is no better Sith Lord... As far as I know only Bane, Vader and l Revan had followed the ancient sith tradition, http://www.starwars.com/databank/technology/darthvaderssuit/?id=eu

And when one great sith lord rises, they eventually perish, and another great Sith Lord rises.... you get the idea.

Hando
09-27-2007, 11:38 PM
Traya gets my vote. She was cunning, and manipulative. And all that other stuff that I'm sure you all know.
Revan was caught by the Jedi, but Malak did take fire on his ship, wouldn't that mean Malak was the stronger for a while?
But Revan did defeat Malak again.
Sion was too weak, even if he wouldn't die.
Nihilus specifically did not care for the Sith or the Jedi or anything for that matter... he's not what would be considered "a Sith"... just a mindless megalomaniac bent on wiping out all life. Exactly.

Corinthian
09-28-2007, 12:08 AM
I wouldn't call him a megalomaniac. He's simply a nihilist.

Q
09-28-2007, 10:30 AM
I had to vote for Revan since I am Revan.

Rev7
09-28-2007, 07:21 PM
I had to vote for Revan since I am Revan.

mum hum. you sure are Revan, Qliveur...

Q
09-29-2007, 01:31 AM
Anyone who's played K1 is Revan. Get it?

Rev7
09-29-2007, 01:45 AM
Anyone who's played K1 is Revan. Get it?

OPPS. you got me there...

Weave
09-29-2007, 03:07 AM
I wouldn't call him a megalomaniac. He's simply a nihilist.

Social Nihilist? Yes.

Political Nihilist? No.

Political Nihilists are pessimistic, yes... but they believe in changing the world because they want it to get better. Peace, Unity, Freedom, all that jazz. Think of them as Emo Anarcho-Atheists... except they base everything on logic and realism instead of theory and idealogy (like anarchists). Social Nihilists are virtually death-worshipping... they're walking contradictions... which is exactly what Nihilus is. He is though, a megalomaniac because he believes killing all life will make it better... which, is pretty Fascist IMO.

lordofmalachor
09-29-2007, 09:40 AM
Social Nihilist? Yes.

Political Nihilist? No.

Political Nihilists are pessimistic, yes... but they believe in changing the world because they want it to get better. Peace, Unity, Freedom, all that jazz. Think of them as Emo Anarcho-Atheists... except they base everything on logic and realism instead of theory and idealogy (like anarchists). Social Nihilists are virtually death-worshipping... they're walking contradictions... which is exactly what Nihilus is. He is though, a megalomaniac because he believes killing all life will make it better... which, is pretty Fascist IMO.

Well, i definantly agree with the emo part.
oh yah, Revan's the best... cuz he's awesome.

Rev7
10-06-2007, 07:41 PM
oh yah, Revan's the best... cuz he's awesome.
Explain why you think he is "awesome".

If you think about it there really is no better Sith Lord. It is a never-ending circle as I have said before.

lordofmalachor
10-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Explain why you think he is "awesome".

If you think about it there really is no better Sith Lord. It is a never-ending circle as I have said before.
why is he awesome? have you played kotor?
as for the second part, i guess your right. even if your not, revan wasn't really a sith, anyway.

Rev7
10-06-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes I have played KotOR about 20 times. I do think that he was an awesome character (look at my username) but you should explain why you personally think he was the better Sith Lord. btw, he was a Sith Lord for a time in his life, but swore himself to the Jedi, again. I just depends on how you play the game though.

lordofmalachor
10-07-2007, 01:23 AM
Yes I have played KotOR about 20 times. I do think that he was an awesome character (look at my username) but you should explain why you personally think he was the better Sith Lord. btw, he was a Sith Lord for a time in his life, but swore himself to the Jedi, again. I just depends on how you play the game though.
ok. but even dark side, he wasn't REALLY sith. either way, he goes to unknown space to save the galaxy.
And he's awesome for alot of reasons. He was charismatic, subtle, manipulitive, wise, compromising, powerful, I get to play as him, etc.

Weave
10-07-2007, 01:26 AM
I get to play as him, etc.

That's probably the only reason why I like Revan. Traya pwns, though.

lordofmalachor
10-07-2007, 01:31 AM
Yeah, Trayas pretty awesome.
and I guess I wouldn't like revan nearly as much if i couldn't play as him, but he's really cool to begin with.

Rev7
10-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Very true... I also like his armor. :)

Rabish Bini
10-08-2007, 03:32 AM
In my opinion Malak was the best Sith Lord in KoToR 1 as his reverberating voice helped to put emphasis on the games major points.

In my opinion, Malak was the ONLY Sith Lord in KotOR 1. Besides Revan, but he's only flashbacks, so that doesn't count.

Revan and Traya are my 2 favs, but if I had to choose, it would have to be Traya, because of the manipulativeness and great backstory, frontstory and any story. Plus her beliefs were way better than Sith are strongest!! and Jedi are nice!!

lordofmalachor
10-08-2007, 02:39 PM
Very true... I also like his armor. :)
me too. :)

John Galt
11-22-2007, 10:40 AM
Kreia's motivations weren't that original. Ooh, instead of being after world domination, she's a nihilist. Where haven't we seen that before?

In Star Wars.

Jasper_Kazai
11-22-2007, 12:18 PM
I prefer Revan over all, and Malak second. I didn't really like any of the KotOR II Sith Lords that much.

Ancient Sith
11-29-2007, 01:24 AM
I voted for Nihilus. If I were a Sith Lord, I'd be him. A close second for Revan, he is awesome too. I liked Malak as a bad guy, that is to say killing him is fun, because I don't really like him. Traya was cool, the popping up out of nowhere thing is really cool. Sion was good bad guy, and I did not dislike him as much as Malak, but he is not my favorite.

JediMasterJambi
12-04-2007, 06:21 PM
They're all one piece of the Ultimatley Evil Sith pie.
Revan's intelligence.
Scion's muscle.
Kreia's manipulation.
Nhil's force control.
Malak's cheese. Er...I mean...style.

You'd have to really consider which attribute defines a Sith more.
I, personally voted Revan.
Why? Well let me tell you why.
Fanboyisum.

TKA-001
12-08-2007, 05:13 PM
I find Darth Traya to be far more original and interesting than any of the others (yes, that includes Revan, you fanboy pansies).

Web Rider
12-08-2007, 05:31 PM
I gotta say it's a bit of a tossup between Malak and Sion.
As a villain, I enjoyed Malak because he was a good, classic villain.

I liked Sion because he was the only Sith Lord who was butt-ugly and didn't attempt to hide it. Also, he had the most personality of the Sith Lords, Traya was too existential, couldn't stand her psychobabble. Nihilus just felt like a bad Vader wanna-be.

I ended up voting for Sion because I like his end battle better than Malak's.