PDA

View Full Version : Bink videos to mpeg

Darth Chronus
10-11-2007, 07:44 AM
I'm trying to find out how to turn a bink video into and mpeg.

I turned the movies of the game into bink videos but I can find no converter to do it from bink to mpeg or avi(or anything else).

I also tried the windows movie maker to create my own videos, but bink videos are not accepted.

I saw in youtube some videos, concerning the movies(bink videos) of KotOR, and I realized that it is possible to use these bink videos into a movie maker or something... Does anyone knows something helpful??

thanks

Gargoyle King
10-11-2007, 10:38 AM
Your gonna want to shoot yourself in the foot after wasting time trying to find a converter when all you need is the Bink Video Tools itself to convert, located here. (http://www.radgametools.com/down/Bink/RADTools.exe)

Simply open up your .bik file, go to the convert a file option at the bottom then convert to the format you like, it's that simple! :)

As a nice added bonus, the RAD Video Tools are completely freeware, so you don't have to pay a penny!

Hope This Helps! :thumbsup:
-GK

Darth Chronus
10-11-2007, 02:19 PM
Yes, it worked!
Thank you Gargoyle_King!! Really appreciated!!! :) :)

Gargoyle King
10-11-2007, 02:29 PM
No Worries Mate! :thumbsup:
Good luck on any project you may be working on, oh and if you haven't been welcomed to the forums yet, then welcome! (although you have been here a month longer than me, so it should be the other way round :lol: ) :)