PDA

View Full Version : Theme Song for LSF Exile Video

Tysyacha
10-15-2007, 12:25 PM
Which of these favorite songs of mine do you think would be the coolest to use for a music video of my Light Side Female Exile gameplay?

adamqd
10-15-2007, 01:19 PM
I personally wouldn't use any of those songs, the only non-orchestral music I would put with star wars would be the Yngwie J. Malmsteen album- Trilogy... it features a lot of classically influanced themes and lyrics. Plus I was listening to it a lot when I was last reading the TOTJ comics :D so in my head it's synonymous with the Old republic stuff :)
It's not for everyone though obviously.

Salzella
10-18-2007, 04:51 PM
Radiohead - How To Disappear Completely.

classically composed, and about bitterness, regret and alienation. perfect, no? ;D

Alkonium
10-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Well, if you played through as DSF, I'd have recommended The World Is Not Enough, by Garbage, but since you're playing through as LSF, I might recommend Bring Me To Life by Evanescence, or Licence to Kill by Gladys Knight.

Zerimar Nyliram
10-21-2007, 10:08 PM
I voted for "Don't Want to Miss a Thing," because that's the only one I know. :(

PoiuyWired
10-22-2007, 02:24 PM
Only You - Portis head, for non-mical LSF.

Nancy Allen``
11-16-2007, 08:42 AM
Hero, or really any song by Nickleback. One was done for Revan to great effect and let's face it, the Exile and Spiderman could have some meaningful discussions on trying to save those who hate them. I'm partial to To Be Loved by Papa Roach as well, that might be fitting.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-16-2007, 09:14 AM
"Don't want to miss a thing", from your list. But I really wouldn't use any from that list.