PDA

View Full Version : Just Wanting To know

10-25-2007, 02:20 PM
Is theirs a tool for Xbox Action replay Game save file editing Not modding Just basic stuffs like Max feats max stats No modding No skins i have a regular xbox so i just want basic stuff is their a prgram out their for that?

I know their Game save files out their but i would like my name to be on it LOL.

tk102
10-25-2007, 06:26 PM
KSE provides limited Xbox editing support. Namely, you can't add or remove things or do anything that would change the size of the game. This includes changing the characters' name -- you must use the same number of characters as the gave you have.

More details (and there are a number of details) regarding the steps required for Xbox savegame editing can be found in the kse-readme.txt that comes with KSE.

Download KSE from http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

10-25-2007, 07:46 PM
KSE provides limited Xbox editing support. Namely, you can't add or remove things or do anything that would change the size of the game. This includes changing the characters' name -- you must use the same number of characters as the gave you have.

More details (and there are a number of details) regarding the steps required for Xbox savegame editing can be found in the kse-readme.txt that comes with KSE.

Download KSE from http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php
ok it wont pick up any files i read and it said to make a dummy file so i did this
new folder mad it an archive file now it still wont pick do you now why.
im using a Ar game save file .

10-26-2007, 04:45 PM
I have all necessary files in their Now its still says it cant find somethin i tried the older model of KSE and its say .2da file not found or somethin anyone knows why?

tk102
10-26-2007, 04:58 PM
You need to use KSE 3.3.3 if you don't have the 2da.bif file.

10-26-2007, 08:23 PM
You need to use KSE 3.3.3 if you don't have the 2da.bif file.
sorry to keep bugging you but i tried the .3.3.3 version and it says save data cannot be found or somethin like that.

Edit: Sorry for the double post i found out why i dont have the pc version. Is their a way around this.