PDA

View Full Version : atton is so bad [spoilers!!]

Obss Damell
10-28-2007, 05:28 AM
so, i've just had the whole jedi-converting force-sesitive jedi murder conversation with atton on nar shaddaa. all i could get out was ''wow''. i thought atton was shady, but not that he was this jedi killer/torturer guy. well, i can say that atton is even more my favourite charachter i TSL now :sithk:

Ctrl Alt Del
10-28-2007, 05:50 AM
That backstory of his surprised me too. However, don't expect it to be like on Kotor 1, where those side-plots took many conversations, the ones here finish in one.

Uilleand
10-31-2007, 04:50 PM
Atton's many layers makes him my favourite as well...you just *know* he's got to be able to kick serious henie to do what he did....I really, really want to see what happens if I play through dark-side, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do so...

BattousaiCV
11-02-2007, 04:05 AM
I never got the last part of that conversation out of him (why he left the Sith).
I had him influenced all the way to pure dark side too.

Totenkopf
11-02-2007, 07:13 PM
Really, it shouldn't have been too hard. All you have to do with him is compliment him and kill a couple of innocent people to have all the influence you need before even leaving Telos. You should've been able to bump him up to jedi/sith shortly after reaching Nar Shaddaa.