PDA

View Full Version : Hacking Vehicles

LordOfTheFish
10-30-2007, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have any advice on how so hack a vehicle with ease?

TripHammer
10-30-2007, 03:12 PM
What do mean hack? Do you mean "slice"?

LordOfTheFish
10-30-2007, 05:32 PM
yes.I was having trouble remembering the what i wanted to say

Sith_Lord14
11-04-2007, 05:43 PM
in polis massa, be droids and go outside, you are able to stay alive... (WTF???)

or just jump on the vehicles and slices or just run behind them. Give you engineer a good work out.

LordOfTheFish
11-06-2007, 06:08 PM
thanks it realy helping

TripHammer
11-07-2007, 11:03 AM
in polis massa, be droids and go outside, you are able to stay alive... (WTF???)

or just jump on the vehicles and slices or just run behind them. Give you engineer a good work out.

You're able to stay alive outside on Polis Massa as a droid because droids don't need air to breath.

If I'm into slicing the vehicles up.. I'm usually on top of the vehicle where I can't get shot.. the player litterally has to get out to kill me.. if he does.. it's easy to jump into the vehicle he was using.

It's easy to stay behind a vehicle.. I can stay behind them all day.. even in close quarters. But add slicing into the mix and it's a bit harder to slice them at the same time as trying to stay behind them.. it can be done.. but it requires some concentration against a good vehicle player (as if they existed.. there's no skill to playing vehicles). I usually go for the critical hit areas when slicing if I'm not on top of the vehicle.

LordOfTheFish
11-08-2007, 06:51 PM
thanks for the tip!