PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy: The Spirit Orb

Phantom Knight
11-05-2007, 09:35 AM
Alas, and finally, someone has actually made an RP for all you Final Fantasy lovers out there :)

The Story:

For centuries, the people of Gaia have been living under peace and serenity away from the forces of evil. Elves, humans and other civilised races have forged together a powerful alliance, which governs the world. Technology has now advanced to another stage, resulting the enhancement of the current age. But will new gadgets and weaponry be enough to stop a new kind of deadly evil?
A new breed of cyborg aliens, the Deth, invade Gaia undetected, and have plotted the domination of the world in secret. Already they have raided many towns and other major capitals. It is only a matter of time before they take control of Gaia, unless prevented.

The Plot:

You are a Sky Pirate and crew member aboard the ship The Gliding Angel. The crew ia heading to Skyvanias, a floating city in the clouds. We uncover an artifact known as "the piece", an ancient object worth great fortune, which we steal from the Royal Palace of Skyvanias. As the story progresses, the crew learns it is one of the four pieces of a map leading to a weapon of immense power; The Spirit Orb, which they decide to find and use against the Deth.

Rules:

The general DTC rules apply:

-No god moding
-No character control
-No spamming
-Try not to double post.
-No single line posts. Try to make every one of them worth the effort.
-Lastly, have fun

Character Generation:

Here is how you shall present your character info:

Name:
Species:
Class:
Equipment/Weapons:
Powers:
Appearance: (picture or description will be fine)
Bio:

As this is RP is based on Final Fantasy, I will present the typical character classes:

-Warrior
-Thief
-White Mage
-Red Mage
-Dark Mage
-Monk

Or even better, you can completely make up your own class (only under my requested permision, of coarse)

Magical classes are permitted to have less than five powers. Non-wizard classes, however, are permitted to have less than two.

You are allowed to make no more than three characters for this RP.

And one more thing (this involves the plot): I request atleast 1 or 2 people create character of the Royal family of Skyvanias (like a princess, prince or whatever) to join the crew. I'll expain later...

Well'p... I guess thats it really. Now, I shall put in my first Character:

Name: Randon Seer
Species: Human/Elf
Class: Thief
Equipment/Weapons: 2x Mako Pistol, 1x Sword, Light Goggles and Leather Armour.
Powers: Heal and Bolt (or in your case; Force Lightning... sigh)
Appearance: http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/5715/randoncc4.png
Bio: Randon is a Sky Pirate and crew member serving aboard The Gliding Angel. He was adopted as a child at age five and grew up at the large town of Medea. Unfortunatly, Medea was one of the towns that was raided by the Deth, and as a result, Randon's foster parents were murdered by the evil race. At age 15, he was exposed to Sky Piracy and thievery and eventually became a crew member of The Gliding Angel. Randon is well known for his vibrant personality as well as being flirtacious and stubborn.

And there we have it. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask. M'kay?

SkywalkerRules
11-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Sweet! I'm a huge fan of Final Fantasy!! I'm in.

Name: Angel Marton
Species: Human
Class: Thief
Equipment/Weapons: Silver sword with golden hilt, a Handgun pistol
Powers: Blast power (see in Bio)
Appearance:http://www.kitthewindfox.zoomshare.com/my_images/1127512740_anime_girl.jpg
Bio: Angel is a kind-hearted girl that's willing to help her crew members on The Glinding Angel.
When she was a child, her real parents took good care of her. Her mother called Angel "Kind Fire", because she had a kind heart with fire in her soul, which meant that she was strong inside.
Years past, as Angel walked alone in a forest, picking berries. She saw an old beggar, hurt on the road. When she helped him, the old man turned out to be a wizard. Because of her kindness, he gave her Blast Powers, in which she could blast powerful blue power blast out of her hands. She heard that the new breeds called Deths destroyed her farm and home. Her parents died, perishing in the fire. From then on, she joined the Sky Pirates, hoping to get payback at the Deths.

Phantom Knight
11-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Oh, this is surprising. I was actually gonna be thinking of ditching this RP cuz of the low response. Lets hope more people join.

Anyway, I might scratch the idea of Royal Family members joining the crew. I now realise its "ass". (Unless you insist... I personally don't care)

Hey Skywalker, just out of curiosity, where do you keep getting those anime pics. They're good.

Meowster
11-09-2007, 01:12 AM
W00t! Final Fantasy roleplay.

Name: Errol Narr
Class: White mage
Equipment/ Weapons: A steel staff, with a bow used for long range, and wears leather(sp) armor underneath cloak.
Powers: Heal, 'Esuna', and protect/
Appearence: http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z144/Meowster34/Whitemage.jpg He is short, about 5"3, with shaggy brown hair, and wears a white cloak,with tiny triangles stitched on the sides.
Bio: Errol came from a tragic past, going from his parents death, to the Orphanage. Upon the age of thirteen, he went was adopted by a White Magician, whom later apprenticed him, with knowledge of white lore. Three years later, his master was found dead, with no reason for his death. Following this, Errol left hs ater home, and made a promise to try and help any whom needed it, which landed him to the Gliding Angel, where he worked as Medic. He is known for a timid personality, and quite gullible, which many have used to they're advantage.

Phantom Knight
11-09-2007, 02:10 AM
Holy crap, its starting to work out afterall. Mee'sa happy

M'kay, just a few more people and we can start off.

SkywalkerRules
11-09-2007, 07:51 AM
Sweet! Oh, about the anime pics... just go on Google and type in anime girls or boys. Then go to Images. There, you'll find them. :)

And welcome to the team, Meowster!

Jason Skywalker
11-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Hmm, sounds great but, what FF is this one based on?

steven
11-09-2007, 01:34 PM
I think it's original

Meowster
11-09-2007, 04:43 PM
I would be guessing its based on its own world, as is most Final Fantasies...but if it is based on one, my bet would be the original, or XII.

And thank you, SkywalkerRules.

Phantom Knight
11-09-2007, 05:00 PM
Hmm, sounds great but, what FF is this one based on?

Incase you may notice, every FF story is individual. But as I explained above, its based in Gaia (although there are, as far as I know, two games with a planet called "Gaia")

Meh... lets just follow the game's tradition and make this RP an individual story, meaning it can be based on our own planet "Gaia".

steven
11-09-2007, 06:27 PM
Name: Solidus
Species: Cornell (Human subspecies)
Class: Warrior
Equipment/Weapons:

Cornell Rifle (http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/2272/RC_P90.gif)-An advanced rifle with fantastic accuracy and the ability to fire five or six bullets it a matter of two seconds.
Libra Device (http://hometown.aol.de/SGEureka/sga_110_life_signs_detector.jpg)- A peace of technology that uses the power of magic to give Solidus an accurate description of any foe he scans.
Cornell Amour- Strong yet common armor used by Solidus people. It is made from a unique solidified version liquid found in Lifa Trees in the Cornell Badlands. This gives it qualities of being flexible and tough.

Powers: Water and Fire
Appearance:Click here (http://images.wikia.com/metalgear/images/thumb/e/e5/Solidus_Snake.jpg/300px-Solidus_Snake.jpg)
Bio: Solidus is a member of the Cornell tribe, a large group of nomatic warrior who live in the outskirts of the Cornell Badlands. This tribe was famous for their ability to merge modern day equipment with old school magic (e.g. Solidus Libra Device). Solidus once stood among their ranks as a proud and honored hunter however after he failed to kill a creature called the Leviathan which later went on to kill several other parties, he was exiled however he didn't go into exile quietly. Instead he managed to steal one their airship and began to explore the open world. After having some misunderstandings with the law, Solidus entered a strange series of events of becoming a sky pirate captain and he renaming his airship to Gliding Angle.

~------------------------------------~

Name: Princess Refia Klauser the Third
Class: Red Mage
Equipment/Weapons: Revolver
Powers: Heal, Aero, Blizzard and Sleep
Appearance: Once again (http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/article/787/787962/final-fantasy-xiii-20070512025128634.jpg)
Bio: Refia as a young child, was mainly raised by a Black Mage going by the name of Kain who worked in the palace. Kain was able to begin teaching Refia, not only the side of magic he had mastered, but the side that was foreign to him. However one night, he was called to the council of the Mages Guild and never seen again. Not long after Kain had left, Refia began to notice strange behavior in her parents and soon uncovered a dark secrete.

SkywalkerRules
11-09-2007, 11:10 PM
See, PK? This is comin' along good. :D

And you're welcome, Meowster. :)

Phantom Knight
11-10-2007, 07:10 AM
We can't have a Final Fantasy without a Cid xp

Name: Cid Deakin
Species:: Human
Class: Warrior
Equipment/Weapons: 1x AAM-9 Pulse Rifle, 1x Katana. Mithril Vest (hidden underneath his coat) plus attached utility belt.
Powers: Heal and Ice
Appearance: Here (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/d/de/Sam_Fisher_In_Tom_Clancy%27s_Splinter_Cell-_Conviction.JPG)
Bio Cid was believed to have been raised by the Jek'aran, a clan of honored warriors who live in the jungles of the East. Cid was to be the next leader of the clan, but refused the title and instead became a Squad Leader for the Alliance Assault Militia (or better known as AAM).
After a decade of serving, he lost his arm during a Deth assault and had it replaced with an artificial one run by Power Gems. But his replacement arm wasn't made by the AAM, as they were led to believe he was killed in action. Reasons were unknown as to why he fled, but a few months later he became the First Mate and Pilot for the Gliding Angel serving under Captain Solidus.

Perhaps just one more person and we can start off this RP.

Empress Padme
11-10-2007, 07:31 AM
i wanna join but i'm afraid i'll mess it up.i'm still nu 2 the final fantasy but i love the magicalness of it *goes to dictionary to see if magicalness is actually a word* hmm if i create a character who has been guarded all her life and doesn't really know her way around the worlds would that work, either way i am so reading this rp

steven
11-10-2007, 12:12 PM
To be honest i don't think you need to know much about Final Fantasy. This is a made up world for I'm not correct.

Meowster
11-10-2007, 05:23 PM
Yup. It is its own world, as it is per each Final Fantasy. You don't really need to know much of Final Fantasy...mainly just the 'jobs', and some spells. I think your character could work, Empress Padme.

Phantom Knight
11-10-2007, 09:49 PM
c'mon Padme! Screw it and join the fun! To be honest, I havent played many Final Fantasy games (just 1, 2 and 10), but I get the general idea behind it.

Empress Padme
11-11-2007, 01:19 AM
Name: Suki Hawkeye
Species: human
Class: White Mage
Equipment/Weapons:Serpant Rod
Powers: Cure, Confuse
Appearance: brown hair and eyes,pale skin,white or black robes
Bio:The ship that she was on with her parents was attacked.She saw her parents die.She hasn't really spoke since she was 7 she only would speak for spells . A very, lonely ,strange girl.An outcast.

Meowster
11-11-2007, 01:25 AM
w00t! We can finally start now. And welcome, Empress Padme.

SkywalkerRules
11-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Yeah! Welcome to the fun! :)

Empress Padme
11-11-2007, 07:51 PM
may i thank the ppl who thought a Final Fantasy Wiki was necessary. I shall be visiting that Wiki constantly,lol. My new avatar is what my character looks like.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-11-2007, 08:06 PM
May I join yet? But tomorrow only, sry guys.

Meowster
11-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Yup. I used to make continious visits to the FFwiki myself. And, Empress Padme, are you an xxxHolic fan then? (by your icon.)

Also, when will we start?

Empress Padme
11-11-2007, 08:53 PM
yep, i'm a big anime/manga fan.

ForceFightWMe12
11-11-2007, 09:22 PM
Hmm...if the character sheets are any indication of what the RP will bring, I may need to put this particular game on my watch list. I'm about fed up with having plotless noobfests consisting of two-lined posts clogging the DTC - please prove to me that the RP legacy isn't totally lost here on LF :D

Phantom Knight
11-12-2007, 12:25 AM
May I join yet? But tomorrow only, sry guys.

Everybody is welcome to join.

Also, when will we start?

Today! :monkey4: :monkey4:

Just give me some time to set it up. k?

Hmm...if the character sheets are any indication of what the RP will bring, I may need to put this particular game on my watch list. I'm about fed up with having plotless noobfests consisting of two-lined posts clogging the DTC - please prove to me that the RP legacy isn't totally lost here on LF

That sounded quite critical for something to place one of these :D at the end of.

I promise you won't be disapointed... which reminds me: I added a new rule to the RULES.

Meowster
11-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Everybody is welcome to join.

Just give me some time to set it up. k?

to the RULES.
Alright then. I'll be waiting.

..I'm about fed up with having plotless noobfests consisting of two-lined posts clogging the DTC - please prove to me that the RP legacy isn't totally lost here on LF ..

Don't worry, I've been roleplaying for awhile now, and I have never had single lined posts. We will not fail you. :)

Phantom Knight
11-12-2007, 04:54 AM
Done. And by the way, I decided to change the name of the city "Skyvanias" to "Valmarias".

Empress Padme
11-13-2007, 07:51 PM
i can delete my threads and start over considering veiwing an ocean makes no sense. up to you

* nevemind I fixed it where I'm on the ship. I'll PM Skywalker and let her know to fix her posts

Meowster
11-13-2007, 08:35 PM
Okay. In case no one noticed, I fixed, and added some more descriptions from my latest posts, so there will be no more confusion.

Phantom Knight
11-14-2007, 12:24 AM
Excellent. NOW we're happy.

Lets hope nothing like this happens again. And I'll try to make the description more accurate for you, just incase.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-14-2007, 04:06 AM
Name:Souvi Rio'br

Species:Human

Class:Undetermined

Equipment/Weapons: Dagger (Unknown material), laser knife, multi-roles goggles and a somewhat rusted sword.

Powers: Fire, thunder.

Appearance: blond and black long hair, 1,75 m and thin. Black bright eyes. slightly tanned skin.

Bio: From an remote human colony (or so he says), Souvi don't usually trust anyone. That doesn't fit with his cheerful nature, don't letting other people down. Skillful and solitary, he usually works as a smuggler and thief. Souvi gets startled when someone ask him about his parents, about any relative of him, actually. Why that, however, is unknown.

Too young to choose a profession, Souvi still haven't chosen a class for him. It's speculated that him learned using a the dagger on his hometown. The origins of his sword are unknown: He don't use it.

He apparently got a ship of his own, but he don't talk about it very much, as if he would want to hide this fact.

Darth Kalverys
11-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Eh... I don't know how successful this is gonna be... I spent all weekend playing Final Fantasy X... and I completely fell in love with the game... so I'm not really sure... as for the name... yeah I couldn't think of anything else...

Name: Rueben Shan
Class: Black/Dark Mage
Equipment/Weapons: Blue Sword
Powers: Thunderga, Fira, Watera, Blizzarga, Cura
Appearance: 6'1", Brown shaggy hair, bright red eyes, tan, atheletic build (http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n247/nebulafire/Anime/Guys/1135667108_Guys020404.jpg)
Bio: Rueben was orphaned at the age of 5... he had a knack for staying away from heavily populated areas and from staying away from child services. He always thought that it was because he was incredibly lucky, till he met a group of three mages; a Red Mage, a Black Mage, and a White Mage. All three mages taught him abilities that he thought would never be able to be learn... within his lifetime anyway. When he reached the age of 15, the Mages turned against each other and Rueben had to decide which way he was gonna go. He sided with the Black Mage, and the mage taught him new abilities, but the Mage was killed one night while he and Rueben slept. Rueben woke up when he heard the screams of his... "master" and went to slay the assassin. Ever since he's travelled with his friend Souvi.

Phantom Knight
11-15-2007, 04:46 AM
Welcome aboard, Pendragon... or Shan... or whatever you call yourself these days... :)

Anyways, I suggest your character join the crew while we are in Valmarias. Like what Ctrl-Alt-Delete is doing.

SkywalkerRules
11-15-2007, 07:49 AM
Welcome aboard, Shan! It's good to have you on with us! And don't worry. The name's okay. :)

Darth Kalverys
11-16-2007, 06:51 AM
Grrr... what happened to my second character sheet... oh well, guess I'll remake it... the name is my BFF's superhero name, in case ya'll are wonderin, cuz I know it's weird...

Name: Prince Wonderbread
Class: Black Mage
Equipment/Weapons: Red long sword
Powers: Blizzard, Esuna, Thunder, Watera, Fira
Appearance: 5'11", shaggy dirty blonde hair, green eyes with tiny specks of red
Bio: Wonderbread was named after the lost memory of a golden age, when all else was prosperous... there was not even a thought of war, he was named after one of the first leaders of the kingdom of Gaia. He was born 4 years after his sister was born, but he was always the more mature one. Possibly because she got her way for 4 long years, and when he came, she stopped getting her way, so she pouted when she didn't get her way. Wonderbread was taught by a Black Mage named Rueben Shan... not only was he his teacher, but he was one of Wonderbread's friends... Rueben and Wonderbread weren't that much apart, age wise... Rueben was only a few months older, but he made a wonderful teacher... at least that's what Wonderbread thought.

Empress Padme
11-16-2007, 07:17 AM
Name: Sakura Diwa
Class: Black Mage
Equipment/Weapons: Serpant Rod
Powers: Fire,Ice
Appearance: Blood red hair and black eyes ( think Lust from Full Metal Alchemist but a redhead) black dress
Bio: Suki's former mentor. Used to be a good girl but is now slightly corrupted. She craves power. Taught Suki everything Suki knows. Suki thought she had learned all Sakura's spells but Suki is mistaken. Sakura has been looking for Suki ,whether to help her or hurt her remains to be seen....

Meowster
11-16-2007, 09:30 PM
Wonderbread? :p

Welcome aboard The Gliding Angel, Ctrl_Alt_Del and Rueban Shan!

Darth Kalverys
11-17-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah... it's kinda a joke we have with a girl who was a senior last year... of course we were freshmen, and she was supposedly a superhero and she made him her sidekick, then she went off to college and now, he's the superhero... no longer a sidekick... our school is very wierd... especially our choir and drama dept... which I am proudly part of both! ((Yes... she named him after the company that makes bread and Twinkies and all that... :)))

Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 07:03 AM
PK this is the second time and i kinda feel your blaming us for actually rping when your not if you are too busy to handle a rp either hand the controls to somebody else or close the rp. you seem only able to post every couple of days it's not fair to rest of us who make time to rp in YOUR rp. consider my characters out, sakura will take suki and kill her or something. quit blaming us for your deglegence.

Phantom Knight
11-17-2007, 07:31 AM
Your right, I'm sorry.

I shouldn't blame you guys for something I'm doing. I greatly apoligise for my selfishness. I hope you can forgive me EP, its just I have exams and they are making stressed (although thats probably not an excuse). I wasn't intentionally blaming you guys, anyway.

I hope you reconsider what you are about to do EP. I'll try not to do this again. Promise.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 04:41 PM
I missed whatever you posted before PK, but I can have an idea from EP post. No harm done, though. And EP, please reconsider, I wouldn't want to lose your characters. It would blow the story. ;)

Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 05:05 PM
i'm staying.the characters shall LIVE but they will beat the crap out of each other. They have....issues.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 05:10 PM
Good to hear. :D

Empress Padme
11-17-2007, 05:25 PM
good to hear i'm staying or good to her 2 mad women = catfight , lol

since I rule at romance any1 want to romance one of my characters

Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 06:13 PM
good to hear i'm staying or good to her 2 mad women = catfight , lol

Hmm, both.

Meowster
11-17-2007, 06:27 PM
Eh, its fine PK.

I never thought you were blaming us in the first place...
<_<
>_>

Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 08:48 PM
What did exactly took place here?

Phantom Knight
11-17-2007, 09:04 PM
Thank goodness. I was really afraid you were gonna leave, EP. Afterall, you have an important role in this RP. I'm glad we got it sorted.

And speaking of romance, I was under the impression you were gonna have a romance with Meowster's character; Errol. Oooohh!

Darth Kalverys
11-17-2007, 09:06 PM
I'd like to know too, but I ain't gonna bug 'em... All I can assume is that EP thought that PK flipped out because we were RPing with out him here... I don't really know...

Phantom Knight
11-17-2007, 09:11 PM
I'd like to know too, but I ain't gonna bug 'em... All I can assume is that EP thought that PK flipped out because we were RPing with out him here... I don't really know...

Something like that, yes.... well, I was a little annoyed about it, but thats about it.

But there is no need to worry about it anymore. EP and I pm'd each and settled the matter. So lets just leave it in the past, okay guys?

Ctrl Alt Del
11-17-2007, 09:22 PM
Okay, we anxiously waits you on the RP thread. ;)

SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 02:43 AM
Sweet! So we're all cool again! Yes! Yeah... :D

Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 07:43 AM
sorry i used confuse on your character PK and SR but I was itching for that confrontation I had that in my head since I created those silly girls. Adds depth to them i think

SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 08:02 AM
It's okay, Padme. No need to worry. :D

Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 08:05 AM
not that Suki's spell worked but still ,lol. we are all on at the same time, let the overlapping posts begin!

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 08:35 AM
Overlapping, yes. On post 99 I say that Wonderbread and Rueben left to the King's room. But post 100 says otherwise...

Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 08:37 AM
Sorry... I typed it at the same moment you did... but you posted it quicker... :(

Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 08:42 AM
:) Suki joining her sister ,poor suki needs tlc.Sakura and Suki will watch out for you guys. to bad we don't have walkie talkies that would make stealing so much easier. Suki will probably start batting her eyelashes at rueban or wonderbread soon

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Sorry... I typed it at the same moment you did... but you posted it quicker... :(

No harm done. But we really need a reformulation there. ;)

Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 08:51 AM
ummm Ctrl ,Reuben what happens once you do/don't get it.I do not know where my girls are supposed to go.... I guess they'll help put the drunk king to bed, steal some jewels

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 08:57 AM
^ I would find strange so many people helping the king to take a nap. Besides, only Rueben and Wonderbread can get into the palace, remember?

Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 09:00 AM
okay the sister will bond just remember them when you leave :)

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 09:04 AM
Rueben, are you going to fix your post, bud?

Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Yeah... my internet broke down for a minute, and I had to restart my computer... I'm going to fix it right now...

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Sweet. :)

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Just as a side note, this scene on the palace vault is confusing as it's amusing and funny. :D

Phantom Knight
11-18-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah, I know... perhaps if something like this happens again, I'l request a pause, or something so that other people could catch up on whats happening.

Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 07:24 PM
How long are they gonna talk? The whole castle should be awake by now,lol

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Let's see: PK said that the giant robot had punched Rueben's face. I complemented and said he was knocked out cold, but he's already using thundara on the room...

SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 07:32 PM
Pretty darn good for a Black mage. Oh. Sorry. :D

Phantom Knight
11-18-2007, 07:44 PM
This scene is starting to get a little out of control... so I suggest we all take a little break from this. (I understand this has now become popular).

But lets recap on what has happened: Rueban and his fellow miscrits have met up with the ship's team in the vault. They start talking and negotiating on whether they should team up (or something like that), but Randon wasn't their to join the conversation as he was in the security room.

He then unleashed killer, rampaging machines against the rivals, Rueban gets all angry and starts taking it out on the poor robots for punching him in the face.

As soon as Randon was clear that everyone is working together, he spotted a army of guards coming our way, so he reprograms the robots to aid the rival and the ship's team.

Rueban uses an Ice cube justu thingy to block the entrance, but a few guards manage to get through first, as well as Randon. The guards are also unaware of Rueban and Royal Family members, as their orders are to erradicate the thieves within te vault.

Wel'p, that basically sums it all up. But I suggest we all take a break from this so we can recap and plan ahead carefully on whats going on. Savvy?

Empress Padme
11-18-2007, 07:47 PM
savvy :)

SkywalkerRules
11-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Savvy. Besides, I'm trying to catch up myself. Everyone's going a bit fast on this too. But you're right PK. We should take a break.

Darth Kalverys
11-18-2007, 07:56 PM
Aye... this is getting very confuzing... that's why I left the vault... btw did anywone notice that most of us are online right now... and that's why it was getting so confusing? All day there have only been a few people on... but now... nearly everyone is...

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 08:02 PM
Lol, sorry PK, I agree 100%, but I was finishing my post as you posted the break message. Sorry, let's this be the end for today.

Phantom Knight
11-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Excellent. You can use this time to edit your posts if you want, to try and make things easier. But I'm okay with either way, just as long as people are able to catch up.

See you tommorow. We will continue as soon as I make the first post.

Meowster
11-18-2007, 08:15 PM
Wow. This whole ordeal is confusing me.

I'm on the ship then?

EDIT: And am sorry for cluttering the thread, PK. Urgh. I feel so...n00bish. .__.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-18-2007, 08:21 PM
Okay, I'm sharpening my posts so the story will make more sense. Such as the post where I carried Rueben's body, when he was knocked out cold.

Phantom Knight
11-18-2007, 08:27 PM
Wow. This whole ordeal is confusing me.

I'm on the ship then?

EDIT: And am sorry for cluttering the thread, PK. Urgh. I feel so...n00bish. .__.

Nah, man. Thats fine! We were all like that before, so its completely normal. Don't worry about it, man.

Meowster
11-18-2007, 08:33 PM
Alright. I'm changing my latest post to fit.

Phantom Knight
11-19-2007, 04:20 AM
Hey Ctrl-Alt-Del, I'm sorta confused about your last post. Are you leaving on a different ship or have you boarded The Gliding Angel?

Ctrl Alt Del
11-19-2007, 04:55 AM
Hey Ctrl-Alt-Del, I'm sorta confused about your last post. Are you leaving on a different ship or have you boarded The Gliding Angel?

A different one. Don't worry, I plan on having a rendezvous with you guys since I have the orb and you Rueben.

Edit: Oh, BTW, When will you post the message to allow us continue posting on the main RP thread?

Phantom Knight
11-19-2007, 07:08 AM
^ Well lets see... I realise that many members in this forum have live in countries with different time zones. When I said "Tommorow" I refered it to as less than 24 hours. But lets shorten things up a bit, and wait say... 9 more hours, starting now.

Darth Kalverys
11-19-2007, 07:11 AM
Hey Ctrl_Alt_Del... I was under the impression that the Princess had the orb... and she disappeared without a trace, well from us anyway... so the map fragment should be like... not anywhere close to you... unless she stow-a-wayed on the ship you escaped on. Also... I think we should go and 'ally' ourselves with The Gliding Angel... it would be a lot easier than a petty rivalry between the two groups, always stealing the map fragments from each other...

Empress Padme
11-19-2007, 07:17 AM
I'm happy either way side or rival with them. they may have potions to heal sakura though ,plus angel likes rueban. *see the 9 hours* cool that means i can go back to sleep, thanks PK ( i'm in california so i kinda have been pulling some all nighters, it's getting to me but i love rping with u guys)

Phantom Knight
11-19-2007, 07:24 AM
Hey Ctrl_Alt_Del... I was under the impression that the Princess had the orb... and she disappeared without a trace, well from us anyway... so the map fragment should be like... not anywhere close to you... unless she stow-a-wayed on the ship you escaped on. Also... I think we should go and 'ally' ourselves with The Gliding Angel... it would be a lot easier than a petty rivalry between the two groups, always stealing the map fragments from each other...

He does raise a good point, steven's character did have the piece with him. And yeah, I'm not exactly up for a team rivarly against each other. It'll complicate things.

i'm in california so i kinda have been pulling some all nighters, it's getting to me but i love rping with u guys)

I'm flattered.

Darth Kalverys
11-19-2007, 07:24 AM
EP you really shouldn't do that... I don't and I'm two hours ahead of you... (( I know cuz my uncle lives in California and I've visited him)) Sleep deprivation ain't good... I've tell my BFF that all the he seems to love to stay up and make me worry... yeah... I am one of the biggest worry worts you'll ever "meet" I got that from my mom...

Ctrl Alt Del
11-19-2007, 07:32 AM

I know, but since Steven just went AFK I just assumed that she disappeared on the firefight (Probably from the secret entrance she came in). I concluded that she dropped the orb somewhere during the firefight, and Souvi just was lucky enough to bump with it. She would have no means to hide the orb on the palace, anyway.

About the rivalry, I don't intend to keep it this way at all, we'll meet.

Phantom Knight
11-19-2007, 07:34 AM
EP you really shouldn't do that... I don't and I'm two hours ahead of you... (( I know cuz my uncle lives in California and I've visited him)) Sleep deprivation ain't good... I've tell my BFF that all the he seems to love to stay up and make me worry... yeah... I am one of the biggest worry worts you'll ever "meet" I got that from my mom...

There there, Shan :p

Yeah, sleeps important and all, but I'm pretty sure she is old enough to make her own decisions. (I'm not advising you NOT to sleep or anything, Padme. Just giving my opinion)

Darth Kalverys
11-19-2007, 07:44 AM
I know... I'm not telling her she HAS to sleep... but that we'd all prefer if she did sleep... that way we don't feel guilty when she's walking around like a zombie... ^_^

Phantom Knight
11-19-2007, 05:38 PM
Ooookay. A little over nine hours, but meh. This break is now officially over

Ctrl Alt Del
11-19-2007, 06:45 PM
Shan, didn't we agreed that I was the one on possession of the fragment?

Meowster
11-19-2007, 06:48 PM
I'm back from school. :)

Okay, now, is anyone still on the Airship?

Darth Kalverys
11-19-2007, 06:48 PM
I don't know... did we?

Ctrl Alt Del
11-19-2007, 06:52 PM
^ I assumed so. I posted my justification as to how I got it yesterday.

Darth Kalverys
11-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Well... maybe... but still... your explanation was well... you took control of the princess... and well that's steven's job... :S

Ctrl Alt Del
11-19-2007, 06:59 PM
^True. Well, more or less. He went AFK on the middle of the firefight :p, so she herself is important, but the orb is more. Besides, it wouldn't be easy to try stealing it again from the Palaca

Empress Padme
11-20-2007, 06:32 AM
http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u28/fallenangel_demon15/?action=view&current=YukiCross.jpg/

suki's new look, it fits her better than xxoholic chick

steven
11-20-2007, 11:07 AM
^True. Well, more or less. He went AFK on the middle of the firefight :p, so she herself is important, but the orb is more. Besides, it wouldn't be easy to try stealing it again from the Palaca

I didn't go AFK. You guys just seem to choose to rp when I'm asleep.

Ctrl Alt Del
11-20-2007, 03:14 PM
I didn't go AFK. You guys just seem to choose to rp when I'm asleep.

It's the same thing.

Meowster
11-21-2007, 03:22 PM
Hey everyone. I'll be gone from today, onwards until Monday. Happy Thanksgiving. :)

Rogue Nine
11-22-2007, 10:20 AM
Guys, I know I've told some of you before, but D&R threads are NOT for chatting. It's the day and age of instant messaging programs, so learn to use them. If you want to chat about non-RP related things, do it there.

SkywalkerRules
11-23-2007, 10:09 AM
Okay. We're sorry.

Empress Padme
11-23-2007, 10:55 AM
who's gonna die? :( how sad ...oh well on with the show ;) SR u have nothing to be sorry about in my opinion

Darth Kalverys
11-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Hey... Ctrl_Alt_Del... do you know that The Prince is the only one in his family named Wonderbread? That's not their surname... sorry I didn't say anything before, but I found it so humorous I couldn't stop laughing and when I did... I couldn't remember WHY I was laughing...

Ctrl Alt Del
11-24-2007, 03:45 PM
Hey... Ctrl_Alt_Del... do you know that The Prince is the only one in his family named Wonderbread? That's not their surname... sorry I didn't say anything before, but I found it so humorous I couldn't stop laughing and when I did... I couldn't remember WHY I was laughing...

Uh? Didn't you said that the family was known this way since they brought back prosperity to the kingdom?

Darth Kalverys
11-24-2007, 04:23 PM
No... he was named after one of the first of their family... the rulers actual name was Wonderbread... don't ask me why... it's the only reason I could explain his name... his family is not the Wonderbread family... ^_^

Ctrl Alt Del
11-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey Rueben. How does your character knows my ship's fleeing? We're apart and haven't reached the mountains yet. :p

Darth Kalverys
11-25-2007, 01:56 PM
If you're in view of the Deth then obviously we could see you... we are not that far from the Deth... :P

Meowster
11-25-2007, 04:19 PM
I'm back from a long vacation. I'll be making my post now. :)

Ctrl Alt Del
11-25-2007, 04:30 PM
Welcome back, Meowster. ;)

Rueben, but I was thinking that those were another group of Deth fighters...

Empress Padme
11-26-2007, 03:30 AM
Rueben, but I was thinking that those were another group of Deth fighters...

ummm..I'll post when you guys figure out if there the same deth fighters or not.Me so confused.

Phantom Knight
11-26-2007, 03:37 AM
Thats it, time to solve this problem once and for all! First of all; I assumed another group of Deth Fighters attacked Ctrl-Alt-Del's ship, which I was cool with at first.

Okay, lets just assume that the group of Deth Fighters attacking the T.G.A (The Gliding Angel) spilt into two seperate groups and are currently attack both ships. Comprende? I can change the number of Fighters originally, so it shall make more sense.

Empress Padme
11-26-2007, 04:02 AM
thank u *goes to post*

Darth Kalverys
11-26-2007, 06:51 AM
Uhhh... ok... well that was easy... I don't know why I didn't think that... but when he said it, it made me so confused... oh well the matter has been resolved...

Phantom Knight
11-26-2007, 08:22 AM
Speaking of confused, I'm a little fuzzy on your current location. When you mentioned opening the hatch, are you outside on the exterior of the ship where the turrets are? Or am I thinking of something else?

Ctrl Alt Del
11-27-2007, 07:10 PM
Just to avoid future mistakes. If there were five fighters, then, by now, there's only one, is that right?

Phantom Knight
11-28-2007, 04:06 AM
meh....

Darth Kalverys
11-28-2007, 05:39 AM
Speaking of confused, I'm a little fuzzy on your current location. When you mentioned opening the hatch, are you outside on the exterior of the ship where the turrets are? Or am I thinking of something else?

Uhhhh... the exterior of the ship where the turrents are.... I guess.

Empress Padme
11-28-2007, 09:36 AM
I got the flu so until my fever breaks I'm not posting alot.

Phantom Knight
11-28-2007, 06:51 PM
Yeah, thats cool EP. Hope you get better soon.

Ctrl Alt Del
12-08-2007, 07:48 AM
I was wondering: Should this RP have Summons or Espers or GFs or all of them?

steven
12-08-2007, 12:50 PM
GFs and Espers are just fancy names for Summoned Creatures.

Ctrl Alt Del
12-08-2007, 01:19 PM
I agree about GFs. But Espers are something (entirely) different. Of course they're summoned, though they can't be called as such.

steven
12-08-2007, 02:08 PM
Depends on what Espers your talking about. FF6 Espers or FF12 Espers. 12 Espers are summons expect they stick around to fight once you've called them. Just like the Aeons of final fantasy 10. Same thing really.

Anyways, I presented the idea of the summons being contained in the Pieces of the Spirit Orbs we're collecting. For example, the piece we have at the moment contains Ifirit or someone.

Ctrl Alt Del
12-08-2007, 02:54 PM
I was actually thinking on the ones of FF6, they actually live on another dimension and there's that magicite thing and all. The ones on FF12 are about the same, though. They're "scions of gods", whatever this means.

But my real doubt was wether they should have names of known summons and/or espers. Guess we'll just have to do a mix, like Ifrit, as you said and, perhaps, Cait Sith.

Phantom Knight
12-09-2007, 06:56 AM
hmmmm.... I normally view "summons" as the Aeons from FF-X. And of coarse, there are many types of summons throughout the franchise.

In my opinion, I prefer we have Esper/Aeon type Summons.

Ctrl Alt Del
12-09-2007, 03:08 PM
I think it's settled that we can have Summon names hanging from "Valefor" to "Belias". All right. But how should they be called on the RP? Espers or Aeons?

I would choose calling them Espers, but with standard summon names.

Empress Padme
12-12-2007, 03:35 PM
my dad is going in for surgery tomorrow so I will be off the computer for at least the next 2 days

Phantom Knight
12-12-2007, 11:23 PM
@ Ctrl-Alt-Del: Yeah, lets just call them Espers for now. Although we don't have to, seeing as we can make up a completly different name for the Summons. The same rule applies for naming each creature as well.

@ EP: yeah, thats okay with us.

Phantom Knight
12-19-2007, 04:56 AM
I apoligise for double posting, but I forgot to inform you guys.

Uh... EP won't be RPing anymore. She's leaving LF for personal reasons and mainly because of the current condition of her father. The news for both her leaving and father is indeed quite sad, so all we can do at the moment is wish her all the best.

Just needed to inform you, and I apoligise for the lateness of this news. But to cheer us up, lets just continue RPing. Shall we?

Ctrl Alt Del
12-19-2007, 06:56 PM
Should we think of way to replace her characters?

steven
12-20-2007, 05:17 AM
Nah, we should just keep her as a NPC and have her as minor role or something, just in case she decides to come back.

Phantom Knight
12-20-2007, 09:06 AM
^ Yes, I agree. We may never know, she might come back. But as much as we would appreciate it, I wouldn't get any hopes up.

For now, her characters remain as NPC's unless she turns up.

Meowster
12-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Hey, everyone. Just would like to apologize for my absence. For my Christmas present, I was supposed to get an upgraded computer, traded in for my old one. It was really taken without them telling me (although I did give them permission.)

So, I'll only be on every now and then, until my computer comes back. Sorry for the late notice.

Phantom Knight
12-26-2007, 09:23 AM
:lol: thats okay meowster. I was sorta busy over christmas anyway, and that too explains my short absencee. Plus I went and saw AVP:R... it was an okay movie...

Anyway, there's no need to apoligise. I mean, its completely understandable (what with christmas and all that :) )

Phantom Knight
01-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Hey, just to let everyone know; I'll be going away for about a week. Meaning, I am unable to post on this RP during that time.

Ctrl-Alt-Del, I leave you temporarily in charge of this RP while I am gone. We cool?

Ctrl Alt Del
01-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Okay, as long as you're returning, no problem with it. ;)

Ctrl Alt Del
01-27-2008, 12:13 PM
Sorry for the Double post... But I need to add some info:

White Death: A high mountain on the Valamrias Mountains surroundings. It's easily identifiable for being somewhat big (Not exactly the higher mountain there) on it's base. It's name derivate from the fact it always got it's top covered by snow, hence white. It's also a place many pre-Deth explores would chose to research first hand... though few return, hence Deth.

Latest reports and old legends mention a Frio Dragon (Or Cold Dragon) has made it's lair there somewhere.

Phantom Knight
01-27-2008, 06:46 PM
Its fine, Ctrl-Alt-Del. I actually like how your contributing to the RP. You must really like Final Fantasy.

Ctrl Alt Del
01-27-2008, 07:04 PM
Thank you, PK. :p

I like FF, I'm doing that because of the RP and it's theme.

By the way, since Rueben left, should we invite someone to enter on his place? Not as the same character, maybe as some other character. And, Steven haven't said anything, but it seems he don't post on this RP anymore. :(

Phantom Knight
01-28-2008, 12:05 AM
yes well... I've noticed Steven has a tendency to drop out of RP's (although I've dropped out a few of them meself, but meh...)

And about Rueban... Some people may come back to playing this RP, like Meowster (which is why we are still holding onto his character) but I'm just wondering whether we should kill off any characters who have definatly left... Then again, we could do with a few NPC's to balance the scale of the crew.

We are still holding the opportunity for new-comers to get involved in this RP, so yeah we could do with a few replacements.

Ctrl Alt Del
02-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Hm, looks a good place to get an esper. Since Meowster brought up the magicite thing. If we all agree, who should get it? What esper?

I think it would be fine if Errol got it.