View Full Version : KOTOR Bastila Graphics Error
I recently started playing KOTOR again and noticed this weird graphical glitch with Bastila. If you look at the picture, toward the top of her boot, it is semi transparent and you can see the cable on the ground that is behind her. If you look at her hand and a few places on her belt, it is also transparent like it is missing a texture.
I am using a Geforce 7800 GT with the 169.13 drivers. Any help would be appreciated.
12-12-2007, 12:04 PM
There should be an easy fix for this, if you are using PC.
1) open a plain text editor, say, Notepad.
2) type the following, without the quote marks: "envmaptexture CM_Baremetal"
3) Click "Save As"
4) Change file type to "all"
5) Save as the name of the default Bastila body texture - I think it is "P_BastilaBB" - your file should be called "P_BastilaBB.txi" in this case.
6) Place your .txi file in your SWKotOR\Override\ folder.
Alternatively, remove any Bastila reskins you may have.
I tried P_BastilaBB.txi and P_BastilaBE.txi (I saw P_BastilaBE referenced in a Bastila skin pack I just downloaded to try and find what file I need to replace for the Override folder) but neither fixed the problem. I did not have any Bastila reskins previously installed and I renamed the Override folder and still had the same problem. Anything else I can try?
12-13-2007, 07:16 AM
It sounds like a problem between the game and the graphics card, though I'm not to good on the hardware side of things...
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.