e-varmint
12-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Oops, the server gnomes ate these.
___

Darth Payne
12-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Sounds promesing.

However, she sounds like a kitten.

If i where you i'd re-work then and make them deeper and longer.

Maybe even place the cat sounds before Juhani actually speaks.

That would make more sense to me at least.

e-varmint
12-15-2007, 11:15 AM
......she sounds like a kitten.

Perfect for those occasions when she's wearing that leapordskin outfit! I think I need to find some good purring sounds also........

__

Azzameen
12-15-2007, 12:07 PM
At last, Juhani's battle cries are replaced! They had been so annoying, I preferred to kill her!

DrGustav
12-16-2007, 12:09 AM
It's a good start. I'd suggest some bigger cats to sample and mix in -- maybe several at once. Civets, ocelots, lynx, jaguars, leopards, lions, panthers. Maybe tigers.

I always thought it would sound neat if her dialogue had growls mixed into it. Maybe it's because I played too much Wing Commander in my formative years.

Aeroldoth
12-20-2007, 04:12 PM
I agree with Gustav, the common house cat is too high-pitched for her. Any one of the Great cats (tiger, panther, leopard, etc) would be better IMO. The Cathars are (or were) a fierce, warlike race. Having a pussycat mewing reduces her to a sex object, instead of a dangerous opponent you don't wanna mess with.

Also, is there supposed to be a reverb in her cries?

e-varmint
12-20-2007, 07:05 PM
Having a pussycat mewing reduces her to a sex object......

Isn't that the point of all those underwear mods? C'mon, we're Pigs (well, maybe not you, but I sure am.) who want to see the female characters dance around with sharp objects in clingy lingere........

All joking aside, I'll make a version with big cat noises and no reverb at some point. Right now, I'm brushing up on dialog editing.