PDA

View Full Version : Mod Pack Series

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 03:03 PM
This Mod is now back, under new management.

The following members have quit:
wolverinestabs
DartDingDong
Darth Xander

Aeroldoth
12-18-2007, 03:26 PM
I will prolly be releasing a resource pack sometime today, tomorrow at the latest. Perhaps you will find it useful.

Ferc Kast
12-18-2007, 03:43 PM
2DA editing is my speciality; Don't hesitate calling upon me for assistance in helping with this...If you need me, that is.

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 04:48 PM
Any help is appreciated.

Over the next week, i will be gathering mods.

Once that is complete i will be posting a list in this thread of the mods in question, where i got them (as in the link to the site), as well as asking permission of the author to make use of part of their mod.

Anyone here can also make suggestions of mods to add to the list.

Be warned however, i do not think any mods or items will be added to the list if they replace allready usefull items. IF items can be used from said mods without over writing pre-existing items than they are welcome.

Chances are that there might be two versions of this series one that can be posted under the group name (still to be decided. suggestions welcome), and one for member of group/team only.

The second option might contain a few items we did not get permission to use (for one reason or another). The biggest reason would be that we are unable to make contact with the modder in question.

2da editor/editors responsibility will be to make sure that mods that use 2da's aer compatible.

Current number of mods gathered:
200+ for K1 (this number WILL shrink as mods are eliminated from the list)
140+ For K2 (this number will ALSO shrink as mods are removed from the list)

The mods i will be gathering over the next week are the ones i did not gather nefore, as they contained 2da's.

PS: Darth Balatro. I'll be PM'ing you a list of the first mods in a day or so. If you are still interested in helping of course. Do not worry this list will not be bigger than 10-15.

Taak Farst
12-18-2007, 04:55 PM
Would you mind if I skinned some armours and change the files so they don't replace any in-game. I love doing skinning, it is one of my fave hobbies. I would also give a crack at heads and other reskinning stuff if you want. Plus if you want me to do armours I will do my own custom uti's if that is alright.
Hope to be on the team :)

The guy on the forum
Wolverinestabs

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 05:02 PM
Welcome on the team wolverinestabs.

I can also send you a list of the mods we will be modding or altering.

The list/lists will be short ones so as to not over work the members.

One of the big ones i am hoping for permission to alter can be found on this site:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Final_Touch;72996

Taak Farst
12-18-2007, 05:10 PM
Oh I think there may be a problem there. OldFlash, from what I have noticed, doesn't mod anymore, so it would be quite hard to get his permission. Pity... I have played Final touch and the items could of been a great add-on. BTW, looking at that does this mean it is for TSL, if so tell me coz I haven't reinstalled TSL yet and if it is for TSL I will install now. Then my computer will have SW Galaxies, empire at war, tsl, K1, BattleF 1 and 2, lego star wars 1 and 2, and jedi knight jedi outcast. That's a lot of star wars for a life time lol

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 05:20 PM
Some of the items can actually be used in both.

You'll notice that i mentioned to versions of the series in post 4 of this thread.

The second option will be slightly bigger than the one we can post anywhere.

V1.2 is for members of the team and those the team agrees can be trusted not to post the second version ANYwhere.

The reason for this i have also mentioned is that V1.2 will contain items we do not get permission to use, because we can't get in contact with the author.

PS: W, do you remember the mandalore and mandalorian armors from the link in my previous post? Do you agree that those would look better than the ones in the games?

The reason for my question is that some of the items work in both games.

Taak Farst
12-18-2007, 05:34 PM
Those would look better in-game, BTW I just installed TSL so I can help on both. I am gonna hit the hay in bout 20 mins, coz I have a Christmas do tomoz. If there is anything you want me to start off with tell me and I will do a small part before I go bed then carry on tomoz. I could do some skins if you wanted, just dont ask me bout weapons

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Not right now.

I'll have something for you tomorrow.

Taak Farst
12-18-2007, 05:41 PM
Right ok. Maybe we should come up with a good name, like Team Kinrath or something, don't kill me for my bad suggestion lol. Anyway if you don't need me I am gonna go to bed, see you tommorow afternoon. Around 9pm - ish.

See ya

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 05:42 PM
See ya, W.

Any of your items are welcome.

At this point in time we are in pre-production.

1: Get Permission.
2: Decide on a team name.
3: Gather Items.
4: Make said items compatible.
5: Post Version 1.1

Ferc Kast
12-18-2007, 05:48 PM
That reminds of an item that I'm making for K1 & TSL; I'll probably put it in this pack after I'm done with it.

@ Topic: Team Ordo, perhaps?

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 05:53 PM
All is welcome.

As long as there is some realisme in it. FF Greatswords and the like are not very realistic.

So far team name suggestions are:
Team Kinrath
Team Ordo

And my own:
Team Mando'a

I personally think the Team Name will be decided after the positions on the team are filled, that way all Team Members will have a say in the name.

Serathas
12-18-2007, 10:46 PM
well, i can create merchants (but i still got some problems to make it appear in a dialogue) but once i learn how to do so, i sure could help you with this, i can edit already existing modules, like adding items, placeables, etc to them aswell, i can work on 2da based mods, like changing your appearance, or the appearance of different npcs

edit: wait, its for tsl/k2? im sorry, if so, i can't help you, my k2 install cd broke, and im going to get a new one soon

darthriddick
12-18-2007, 11:15 PM
Awsome. i was thinking about trying something like this a while ago, but never had the chance to get started.
I'd be happy to help with what little i can, though i already have some projects i'm working on, so i wouldn't be good for a whole lot.

lemmie know if you need the help though.

~DR

Darth Payne
12-18-2007, 11:19 PM
Not to worry Serathas.

There are plenty of things to work on for the Kotor1 side of things.

Currently i'm working on an inventory of the mods we've got to work with.

After that comes the hunt for permissions, if we can even find the authors that is.

The list is 30+ mods so far. And i haven't even gotten to the K2 side of things.

It is going to be nice to have one mod, or a short series of mods that hold all the neccesary items and such.

Instead of 30-100 mods instead.

The time for me is now 0425. Eeeek, time for bed.

Serathas
12-19-2007, 01:10 AM
lol, so, its both for k1 and k2, we could call it the holowan mod pack, or something like that? i can for sure help out with the k1 part of the mod

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 07:48 AM
This mod is now back, under new management.

Marius Fett
12-19-2007, 11:10 AM
Could I be on the team?

I can do some skinning (robes, armour etc....) I can make new lightsabers (with custom blade skins and properties) and a few other things....

Serathas
12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
Could I be on the team?

I can do some skinning (robes, armour etc....) I can make new lightsabers (with custom blade skins and properties) and a few other things....

i say yeah, you are an great modder, but it would be more awsome if you could help me with my dialogue, and get it working, i used the conversation editor in kotor tools,, i tried to get my merchant script working with it, but when i click the thing in the dialogue where the merchant script is supposed to appear, it won't

at least, i can create dialogues and stuff now, from editing existing ones, and i guess, if i really need to, that i can make new ones aswell

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 11:55 AM
You are both more than welcome.

Darth DingDong, do i have your permission to incorporate some of your mods into this?

Serathas, tell me what you want to do and i'll put in the title. Perhaps you could wark on the merchant mods.

The more we have of each the faster we will finish.

So far the team member are as follows:
Danyael27: Organisor/Advisor
Wolverinstabs: Skinning
Darth Balor: 2da editing
Darth DingDong: Skinning
Serathas: K1 Scripter/Modules/Beta tester
darthriddick: Scripter/Beta Tester
Darth Xander: multi-tasking

Edit: Aeroldoth, i more than likely will find it usefull. What kind of resources is it?

Marius Fett
12-19-2007, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=Danyael27]You are both more than welcome.

Darth DingDong, do i have your permission to incorporate some of your mods into this?
QUOTE]

Sure!

I eagrely await your instructions :)

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 03:11 PM
Well 3D.

If you take a look at post 19 of this thread you'll see that we have plenty of work to do.

I may have mentioned this before but, the main purpose of this project is to gather a large amount of mods, make them compatible with each other, as well as collecting any mods the members of the team would like to see added to the list.

I may be the organiser of this mod pack, but you and the other team member are the modders in this one.

If you would like to add something to the list, your suggestions are more than welcome.

One thing about any lightsabers in this mod, we'll have to see about making sure that the blades are not transparent.

Inyri
12-19-2007, 03:20 PM
You can remove my mods from your list. They all use the TSL patcher, so they are already compatible so there's no reason for you to include them.

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 03:27 PM
Ok, removing them.

I only included them because the tsl patcher sometimes skips files if the names match.

darthriddick
12-19-2007, 03:58 PM
That is my only complaint about the TSl patcher actually.
because i use close to a hundred mods in my game at any given time, the TSL patcher has a really hard time patching everything, therefor it skips some important files, and messes up the mods alot.
Anyway, i'm good for beta testing, and basic scripting. (putting items in the game and so forth. CHEATS SUCK!) XD
~DR

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 04:02 PM
Very well Riddick.

I'll put you down as Scripter/Beta Tester.

Edit: Riddick, post 22 is updated to include you.

PS: i don't think we'll see too much progress in this until the end of January.

PSS: Could we also not use the tslpatchdata file to slightly alter the files in it so the names do not match up. That was anothe of my ideas for this mod.

Inyri
12-19-2007, 04:47 PM
I only included them because the tsl patcher sometimes skips files if the names match.In any case I don't approve of compilation packs, so I prefer not to be included. Seems like whenever people do it they just want a lot of glory for a minimal amount of work, in my experience.

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 04:54 PM
Heck no.

In this one all original authors will be clearly marked in the disclaimer within the readme.

Taak Farst
12-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Hi Dan
At your PM, no probs

I think Serathas and 3D would be great on the team. Glad to have you on board. If you like any of my published skins and want to use them, feel free. If you want I can make my recent Mando skins into items. BTW Serathas on my HL thread, thanks for the link.
Edit
What is the skin tga file for durasteel armour.

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 06:14 PM
KSE tells me that the Durasteel armor is called g_a_class9002.

Serathas
12-19-2007, 06:38 PM
scripting/modules/beta tester would be nice

i can't create or modify the textures in a module, but i can link them together, place new objects, doors, characters, etc in them

btw, i can only be in it for the k1 part

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 06:41 PM
That's ok, Serathas.

I'll mark it as such.

Serathas
12-19-2007, 08:02 PM
it would be nice if you could pm me links to all the mods we will use, or send a list in the thread, if we get permission from everyone, or maybe we could create some mods of our own, like the holowan cantina, which im working on, it may either be an edit of javjars cantina in the taris lower city, or an edit of the taris upper city cantina, or whatever its named, i will include a duelling quest series, once i learn how to do so, maybe untill the v2 of the mod, so that hutt guy will also be in it aswell, if you want your char as a combatant in the duel arena, pm me, it would be nice if you could work on the character dialogue and stuff yourself, and you will get a point in the readme

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 08:16 PM
The current list of K1 mods are in post 19 of this thread.

I am still working on the next version that includes the links for the sites that i found them on.

Due to christmas being close however it might take me a day ore two to finish it.

PS: one place to put many if not most of the items would be the armory in the sith base.

I'm thinking 20% in the footlocker in the room on the Endar Spire, another 20% in the footlocker in the hideout, and the remaining 60% in either the old lockers in the armory or we could put some new ones.

There is room for it there.

It is now 0115 for me. I got maybe 1-2 hour before i gotta go to bed.

Serathas
12-19-2007, 08:22 PM
i know, but i would prefer if you send links once we get permission, i guess the sith base would work fine, yeah, if you mean the one on manaan (or however its spelled)

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 08:37 PM
Actually, i was thinking of Taris.

But then, this is version 0000.1 0f the idea.

Perhaps make a quest of finding specific items that are in one of the batches so you can bring them to somebody on one of the worlds that don't get bombed.

That way the item are a bit spread out and you PC and the NPC's don't get too powerfull too soon.

Unless we cooperated a bit withe vronskrevenge.

His Post Apocalytic Taris mod has potential.

Serathas
12-19-2007, 08:40 PM
ah, yeah, that would be cool, but i need to learn more how to make quests, so i will need some help with that

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 08:48 PM
That i unfortunately cant help with.

Aren't there tutorials that could help you?

Serathas
12-19-2007, 09:09 PM
yeah, i will start looking once i change comp, which will be soon, was just playing jedi academy some

Darth Payne
12-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Guys, have you checked the Tweak Pack Mod?

A whole LOT of what he's saying in the readme near the end of it in the FAQ section makes a lot of sense to me.

What about you guys?

Well, it is now 0240 for me. That gives me just enough time to test acouple of new mods before bed. I'll be back in about 10 hours from now.

Serathas
12-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Guys, have you checked the Tweak Pack Mod?

A whole LOT of what he's saying in the readme near the end of it in the FAQ section makes a lot of sense to me.

What about you guys?

Well, it is now 0240 for me. That gives me just enough time to test acouple of new mods before bed. I'll be back in about 10 hours from now.

yeah, thats a good mod, im going to dl it soon enough

Mindtwistah
12-20-2007, 02:27 AM
Just so you know, you have my full permission to add and edit the mods by me that you wished to have in your mod pack :) That is, of course, if it will be open for the public. I would reeaaally like to download this :D

RedHawke
12-20-2007, 02:58 AM
If any of the authors see this list and either approve or disapprove, please PM me.
Well since you posted a list publicly then I'll give the answer publicly.

Please remove my mods from your list, I do not grant permission for you to include them. Sorry, but a few bad apples have ruined me on this. I have converted mine to use the patcher where needed, and Stoffe made a global.jrl merging tool for the other hard parts.

That is my only complaint about the TSl patcher actually.
because i use close to a hundred mods in my game at any given time, the TSL patcher has a really hard time patching everything, therefor it skips some important files, and messes up the mods alot.
Perhaps it isn't the patcher?

Something all end-users need to realise we only have a limited amout of files to use and if 2 mods use the same named file (Usually uti & utc files) they will clash (and be skipped) and not even the patcher can fix that. Not everything is compatible you have to pick and choose between mods sometimes.

Darth Payne
12-20-2007, 06:59 AM
Got some bad news.

My internett conection is going to be spotty at best over the next 3-4 days.

I'll try to get online as often as i can.

PS: How dificult would it be to make our own versions of Redhawkes armors? I am asking because RH has asked that his/her mods be taken off the list. Basically, it's to take pre-existing armors, re-skin them and give them some very decent stats.

Btw, wolverinestabs, since the armor i mentioned to you is called Punisher armor, it is going to need some Very nice stats.

Edit: Permission Recieved from:
Darth DingDong
wolverinestabs
mindtwistah

Saber Blade Reskins By DarthDingDong
http://www.freewebs.com/darthdingdong/mymods.htm

Challenge Sith By Mindtwistah (Could this one be checked to see if there are any problems to fix.)
Kill Gorton By Mindtwistah (could this one be moddded so that he actually manages to put up a fight.)
http://modholocron.isgreat.org/K1.htm

Unfortunately those mods are the only ones i can think of that we have permission to work with. I
do believe it says in the readme of the Tweak Pack mod that we are welcome to work on it.

It would seem so far that we'll have to make our own versions of the armors on the list. This i hope
should not be too dificult, but it would seem that we've reached our first bump in the road.

Edit: Managed to get online for a couple of minutes and thought i'd inform the team that so far there are 80+ mods for TSL. Chances are that list will be cut down to somewhere around 50-60 mods.

Marius Fett
12-20-2007, 10:41 AM
Just to let you know, in your post the link you posted is to my site, and all my mods are on that page links to individual ones are in my sig ;)

Kainzorus Prime
12-20-2007, 11:27 AM
I dread to think of the size of this pack.

Darth Payne
12-20-2007, 12:27 PM
The K1 is Currently at: 111 MB
The K2 is currently at: 182 MB

This is the Very Very Earliest version of the list.

Chances are that more authors will not let us incorporate their mods into this.

PS: I've Finished the temporary mod list for the K2 part. It holds about 80 mods.

Serathas
12-20-2007, 12:35 PM
The K1 is Currently at: 111 MB
The K2 is currently at: 182 MB

This is the Very Very Earliest version of the list.

Chances are that more authors will not let us incorporate their mods into this.

PS: I've Finished the temporary mod list for the K2 part. It holds about 80 mods.

80 mods? that sounds abit like way to many for me to add all myself, lol

Darth Payne
12-20-2007, 12:45 PM
True, however the list for both Kotors are most likely going to be moch shorter by the time we're finished with this.

If any of the team want the list i'll PM it to you so i don't do a mile post like with the K1 list.

By request both Inyri and RH's mods are not on the list.

Taak Farst
12-20-2007, 12:49 PM
My Exile old lightsaber mod has had up to 574 since release, why not use that.
Anyway I think you got it wrong. I need the TGA FILE for reskinning the durasteel armour, like the tga file for soldier clothing in K1 is PMBBL01. The Punisher was one of my fave marvel characters btw. I'll like doing this, look forward to it. :)

Serathas
12-20-2007, 01:06 PM
My Exile old lightsaber mod has had up to 574 since release, why not use that.
Anyway I think you got it wrong. I need the TGA FILE for reskinning the durasteel armour, like the tga file for soldier clothing in K1 is PMBBL01. The Punisher was one of my fave marvel characters btw. I'll like doing this, look forward to it. :)

if more people want to join into it, i could give it a try, remember, i can also make you a custom char in the arena, if you want it, but then, you got to send me a skin, and tell what name, etc

Darth Payne
12-20-2007, 01:13 PM
Hmmm, i can't seem to find the .tga in question.

Serathas
12-20-2007, 01:15 PM
okay, i guess you can extract it from the model itself, there should be some tutorials for that

Darth Payne
12-20-2007, 01:20 PM
I'll take a look and see if i can do it.

To bad we can't take RH's Heavy Verpine Reflection armor and use that for this.

It's already black, though the stats could be better.

No disrespect intended towards RH, it is still a very good armor for those using blasters.

Edit: Gotta take my sister to the dentist. I'll be back as soon as i can.

Serathas
12-20-2007, 01:27 PM
well, its not going to be only an patch for adding those stuff into the game, i will add my custom area aswell, which will be a edit of the taris upper city cantina, it will also give you the option to duel any holowan person in the mod (yeah, the npcs) in the arena

Marius Fett
12-20-2007, 01:28 PM
Hey could you PM the the mod list?

Taak Farst
12-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Danyael about my team recruit thread, that doesnt mean im no longer on this just so you know, I am still a now and always member lol

Serathas
12-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Hey could you PM the the mod list?

i don't know exactly which mods we are going to use, i guess we have to wait for wolverinestabs to post it, i hope he could include links to them, aswell

Taak Farst
12-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Say what... I dunno which we are using, it is all up to danyael

darthriddick
12-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Could you send me the Mods list as well?

Marius Fett
12-20-2007, 03:36 PM
i say yeah, you are an great modder, but it would be more awsome if you could help me with my dialogue, and get it working, i used the conversation editor in kotor tools,, i tried to get my merchant script working with it, but when i click the thing in the dialogue where the merchant script is supposed to appear, it won't

at least, i can create dialogues and stuff now, from editing existing ones, and i guess, if i really need to, that i can make new ones aswell

Only just noticed this :lol:

First of all thanks :)

Second sure i'll help with you're dialog...
If you email it to me i'll take a look :)

Darth Payne
12-20-2007, 05:13 PM
I'm back.

Unfortunately i have to go to bed.

I'm taking my sister to the airport in seven hours.

PS: tomorrow i'll be posting a list of links to the sites that i've gathered the mods from.

Sith Holocron
12-20-2007, 06:09 PM
Perhaps it isn't the patcher?

Something all end-users need to realise we only have a limited amout of files to use and if 2 mods use the same named file (Usually uti & utc files) they will clash (and be skipped) and not even the patcher can fix that. Not everything is compatible you have to pick and choose between mods sometimes.

Would it not be a better idea to have a thread - stickied - that lists this information? It would make this Mod Pack idea unnecessary but at least everyone might have an idea why there are conflicts . . .

Responding here to keep this thread on topic: This is not something that needs a sticky for people to figure out, for it is somewhat common sense. -RH

In any case I don't approve of compilation packs, so I prefer not to be included. Seems like whenever people do it they just want a lot of glory for a minimal amount of work, in my experience.

If someone did compile such a list, there’s a small glory in that.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 09:06 AM
Here's the site links i promised.

90% or so of the mods on the lists can be found on these sites:
If you know of any sites that are not on the list i would greatly appreciate the link.

Edit: If you want his list you will now have to PM me. The list does contain the link to sites of authors that has not given their permission for their mods to be used in this mod, they are there incase you do not already know of said site.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 10:14 AM
I say welcome aboard.

Do you want the K2 mod list? Some of yours are on it.

Should i put you on the team list as multi-tasking?

All original mods created by team members while we're working on this mod will go into the Original mod.

You and the others are of course more than welcome to post your mods online.

In this pack though they will be compatible with every other mod we get to put in here.

PS: the link to your site doesn't work.

Marius Fett
12-21-2007, 02:37 PM
mailed it to the mail which is written on your profile here (or im)

Email recieved...

I also recieved the second one confirming your identity :lol:

What's the name of the merchant script you're trying to use?

I need that then the problem should be sorted. :)

Serathas
12-21-2007, 02:56 PM
CAN I join?

I can make items and characters.
I can skin/reskin.
I can do small scripts e.g spawning, give items and more.
I can also 2da edit.
I can make new appearances.

welcome to the team

btw, darth, i know, i forgot to tell who it was from in the first one, lol

Darth Xander
12-21-2007, 03:45 PM
I would like to have a go at the K2 and I shall try at multi tasking.

Darth InSidious
12-21-2007, 05:16 PM
You have been refused permission by both Inyri and RedHawke. I suggest you remove both their websites from your list. Further, you do not have the expressed permission of most of the people you have listed - it would be wise to gain their permission first, if you are hell-bent on this...compilation.

I also re-echo the sentiment of both Inyri and RH on the subject of this mod.

Finally, releasing a special version which is only for members of your team goes against the very principles of Holowan. It is elitist and, in my opinion, small-minded...although a mod (if it can be classified as a mod) such as this does not show much breadth of vision, either.

Marius Fett
12-21-2007, 05:27 PM
You have been refused permission by both Inyri and RedHawke. I suggest you remove both their websites from your list. Further, you do not have the expressed permission of most of the people you have listed - it would be wise to gain their permission first, if you are hell-bent on this...compilation.

I also re-echo the sentiment of both Inyri and RH on the subject of this mod.

Finally, releasing a special version which is only for members of your team goes against the very principles of Holowan. It is elitist and, in my opinion, small-minded...although a mod (if it can be classified as a mod) such as this does not show much breadth of vision, either.

I think the reason he's releasing a special version to the team is so that a number of different people can test it.

To check everything works.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 05:28 PM
The list of sites was so the team could find the mods incase we GOT permission.

Inyri and Redhawkes' sites were on the list incase any of the team didn't already know of them.

The links to the sites of those that does not give their permission would have been removed within 48 hours anyway.

I was going to remove the list peacefully day after christmas, and then PM the list to anyone that asked.

I also do not understand your or Inyri and Redhawkes attitude on this.

This mod is to HELP those gamers that can not do the modding themselves.

Edit: yep, exactly what 3D said. It is true that the second version would contain some items we did not get permission for, however i think i have explained this before. Any author that tells us that they do not want their mods part of this will have their mods pulled from the list.

Also, i HAVE removed both Inyri and RH's mods from the lists. The link list has only partially something to do with the mod lists themselves.

Besides Insidious, if you had checked the mod list you would see that none of you mods are actually on the mod list.

Inyri
12-21-2007, 05:47 PM

This mod is to HELP those gamers that can not do the modding themselves.As Redhawke and I already said, our mods are already compatible. To make them any more compatible, you'd simply be making them compatible with the bigger mods and incompatible with the smaller mods. There's really no sense in doing it. And if you were really interested in only serving the community, you wouldn't put your name on this mod at all. But I know... it's very tempting to use other people's work to boost your own status. I mean, we know how often people read read-mes. Folks count on people not reading them when they release a mod that's mostly another author's content, whether they've given credit or not.

Ferc Kast
12-21-2007, 05:48 PM
I'll start work on the 2da files that need to be edited soon. Hopefully, it'll be a piece of cake.

(Also, you mistyped my name in the team list. It's "Darth Balatro", not "Darth Balor".)

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 05:49 PM
I have already axplained about the disclaimer in which all contributing authors as well as those we could either not find or reach will get FULL credit for their mods.

Edit: Oops, sorry Darth Balatro. I'll fix it now.

Darth InSidious
12-21-2007, 05:55 PM
The list of sites was so the team could find the mods incase we GOT permission.

Inyri and Redhawkes' sites were on the list incase any of the team didn't already know of them.
I'm sorry, but that seems a rather feeble excuse.

The links to the sites of those that does not give their permission would have been removed within 48 hours anyway.
You have had Inyri and RedHawke's respone for over that period of time.

It's very simple. You are taking the work of others, doing a minimal amount of work, and then saying "Ta-daa! Massive new mod! Aren't we cool?"
That's why.

This mod is to HELP those gamers that can not do the modding themselves.

Perhaps. But the way you've gone about this smacks far more of modding to gain 'fame' and 'glory' than of philanthropy. You know this - RedHawke and Inyri's mods, to pick two on that list, are already as compatible as is possible. If someone wants to privately make conflicting mods more compatible, no-one is stopping them - the tools, the tutorials, it's all here if they're willing to expend a little effort.

Edit: yep, exactly what 3D said. It is true that the second version would contain some items we did not get permission for, however i think i have explained this before. Any author that tells us that they do not want their mods part of this will have their mods pulled from the list.
These two sentences are in contradiction. Are you admitting that you were going to release a version of this mod without the permission of several people whose work you took?

Also, i HAVE removed both Inyri and RH's mods from the lists. The link list has only partially something to do with the mod lists themselves.
You hadn't before I posted.

Besides Insidious, if you had checked the mod list you would see that none of you mods are actually on the mod list.
That is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 06:05 PM
Insidious, the reason for those two links still being there is that i am VERY busy, as i have been the last couple of days.

I will be editing that list now.

Edit: besides, we have not even really gotten to the modding stage yet. By the time we are finished only mods we have gotten permission for will be included. The version that would include some items we did not get permission for is the Testing version not the official version.

What i meant with v1.2 being for team member only is simple, v1.2 as i have said is the testing mod to see if including said items is even possible.

If including them is not possible, said item will be removed from the mod.

If the author does not give permission for the inclusion of their mod, their mod will be removed.

Does that help clear things up?

Serathas
12-21-2007, 06:19 PM
i know that its against the rules, to release a special version, but true, its for testing, so everything works as it should, before we release the mod, which i guess is allowed

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 06:23 PM
Exactly, the special version is not for release, only testing.

Hmm, perhaps i should rename to take away the confusion.

Edit: the first post has now been edited, hopefully the confusion about the former v1.2 testing mod has now been removed.

The line about the former v1.2 mod now says:
Any new items will be tested in the ITM (Item Testing Mod, for team members only)

Besides what SOME people have apparently missed.

The names of team members will only be included on mods the team members themselves have made.

If the entire team helps make a mod included in this then i think it will carry the team name. (Unless i'm mistaken about something. Besides we have not even decided on a team name yet.)

Serathas
12-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Besides what SOME people have apparently missed.

The names of team members will only be included on mods the team members themselves have made.

If the entire team helps make a mod included in this then i think it will carry the team name. (Unless i'm mistaken about something. Besides we have not even decided on a team name yet.)

the holowan mod collection could work as a name on the mod pack, and yeah, we will only take credits for the mods the team have made

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 06:39 PM
I think the current team members should vote on the team name.

Team Kinrath
Team Ordo
Team Holowan

And my own:
Team Mando'a
Team Sithari

If more team members are added later, the team name can be put to vote if the team members want to.

Hmm, you're right Serathas. Holowan Mod Collection is a good name. Perhaps we should decide on what to acually call this thing sometime soon.

Serathas
12-21-2007, 06:46 PM
I think the current team members should vote on the team name.

Team Kinrath
Team Ordo

And my own:
Team Mando'a
Team Sithari

If more team members are added later, the team name can be put to vote if the team members want to.

Hmm, you're right Serathas. Holowan Mod Collection is a good name. Perhaps we should decide on what to acually call this thing sometime soon.

my vote:

Team Holowan

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 06:50 PM
Serathas, your vote has been added to the list.

I seriously don't think it's intended for this team to offend anyone.

What i had in mind for those mods we get permission for, that use the TSLpatcher is to find out what files the patcher skips, then alter said files in some way so that the patcher does not skip them. Since we will most likely use the patcher our selves, this could prove usefull.

Perhaps melding the mods would work.

We will of course add a list of the mods this one is compatible with, as well as which mods are included. That way the user can check if it is compatible with any mods already installed.

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 07:37 PM
Add me as a skinner please,I can also make custom items and can edit appearance.2da

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 07:39 PM
LordRevan, you have been added to the team roster as:
LordRevan999: Skinning/Custom Items/2da Editing

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Hey,did you got permission from oldflash for using his finaltouch mod I would love to see his mod included.And hey,you added my mod too,thanks.I will now give you my permission to use my mod as you like.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 07:57 PM
No, oldflash has not yet given the team permission to use the mod.

If he does not it will be removed.

Thanks for the permission, your name will now be added to the list of modders whose permission we have.

Serathas
12-21-2007, 08:04 PM
i think we could release it in some packs, in the zip/rar file, like skins, characters (and recruits), weapons, modules, etc, and as a bonus, i will include a mod im working on, the holowan cantina, which will include people from the team in the duel arena on taris, but a harder version than the orginal arena

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 08:12 PM
I do have a seperation list in post #1 of this thread.

That was what i had in mind for while we worked on it to keep the mods seperated and to avoid making a mess.

We could of course release them in packs for each grouping.

Due to the Holowan Plug-in we could also release the mod as on mega mod (if the mod gets that big that is).

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 08:21 PM
May be if we classify the items we are going to release e.g texture,weapons etc,then we can hope to make small rar/zip files and then release them especially for 56kbps modem users including me or it will take days to download all the stuff mentioned in the list.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 08:27 PM
That is a possibility.

However, if we release the first version of the mod in say a few months time, the mod itself will not be all that big due to the fact that it will only contain the mods of the members and the ones we get permission from.

We can then release the rest of it in patches untill we're finished with this version of it.

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 08:38 PM
Explain something to me Danyael27,in the list there are many items which perform same function i.e My mod and some other ones these mods are designed to make the texture of mandlorians change so I don't think that mandlorians will use all these textures at same time so how are we going to replace that or are we going to finish this property and make these textures only available for the pc and npc's.

Oh and I found the author of Coruscant - Jedi Temple its deathdisco
And the author of Ebon Hawk History is Goldberry2000

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 08:47 PM
Mostly i added them so we can pick and choose what to work with.

For instance we could make two unique mandalorian armor mods for Bendak Starkiller and Jagi (the mandalorian without armor).

It is of course possible to change the Mandalorian Weapons Cache on Korriban so that any extra mandalorian items can be found there.

When it comes to blades and Blasters, all we would need to do there is to reskin slightly, much like many of the default weapons in the game.

A lot of the differnt default weapons in the game are reskinned versions with different stats.

How difficult would it be to do the same with this.

Edit: Thanks, i've updated the list with the info. If you or the other members find any of the other missing authors you could PM the info to me and i'll update the list and send it out as needed.

I mean, the Zabrak Battle Cannon and the blaster rifle you can pick up on the endar spire or even buy on Taris has the same model, but different skin and stats.

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 08:57 PM
And Danyael72 look on my previous post there are two mods whose author's I just found and I want to ask which type of female twilek mod are you talking.I have found four files which allows you to play as female twilek

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 09:12 PM
I would prefer the one by stoffe since that is the best one, but i don't think we'll get permission the way things are going.

Which mods are you talking about?

Serathas
12-21-2007, 09:13 PM
And Danyael72 look on my previous post there are two mods whose author's I just found and I want to ask which type of female twilek mod are you talking.I have found four files which allows you to play as female twilek

that sounds quite nice, i guess we could include some of those aswell? if we get permission, will say

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 09:27 PM
These are the links it also includes some male twileks file too.
Green Female Twilek (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Green_Twilek_Playable_PC_Female;50906)
Female Twilek Exile Appearance (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Female_Twilek_Exile_Appearance;75052)
Blue Female Twilek (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Playable_Female_Blue_Twilek_PC;65083)
Darth Xandar's Twilek Male and Female implants (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Twilek_Implant_Male_Female_Pack;83872)
Twilek Pc Head (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Twilek_PC_Head;84915)
Red Male PC Head (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Red_Male_Twilek_PC_Head;73835)

Edit: OK before you go give me some task as I will not be available till 4 January sorry please don't dis include me from the team members list.Got school problems to handle

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 09:41 PM
This is so far the best one:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/;75052

This one is also pretty good. Maybe remove the lipstick? Didn't actually know about this one:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Playable_Female_Blue_Twilek_PC;65083

And if we could get heads 1-2-3-6-8-9 and 10 from this pack, that would be good:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Twilek_PC_Head;84915

That's fine.

Once your in, your in untill you ask to leave the team.

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 09:45 PM
This one is also pretty good. Maybe remove the lipstick? Didn't actually know about this one:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.file...Twilek_PC;65083

And if we could get heads 1-2-3-6-89-10 from this pack, that would be good:
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.file...k_PC_Head;84915

I didn't understand what you told me
1.Should use some other color for lips
2.Should I edit appearance file to get head 1,2,3,6,8,9,10.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 09:52 PM
Not quite.

We can actually only do that if we get permission.

For your first question, yes, i think it would look better it the lips matched the rest of the face. Don't really think the exile has much time for make-up.

About your second question, what i meant was to include the heads mentioned and exclude the ones not mentioned. You can see the heads i mean if you look at the pic at the site.

LordRevan999
12-21-2007, 09:56 PM
Ok will download and start work on it.Although I could really use the help Darth Balatro in 2da editing.

Darth Payne
12-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Umm, LordRevan?

I say go ahead and work on it.

However we won't be able to add it to the mod if we do not get permision from the author to use it.

Edit: Ooh, one thing that's given me a few ideas for both Kotor's is Kotor Fanfiction. One story i read recently called A Kotor Tale(FRevan+Bastila), had an amnesiac Revan get an almost full-back tatoo. Other stories have given me some ideas for clothing, armor and weapons.

Edit2: It is now good night for me at 03:00 in the morning.

PS: What excactly does the rookie thing mean, and how do i change it?

Ferc Kast
12-21-2007, 10:16 PM
LordRevan999, I'll PM you with the 2da files first thing in the morning.

(Being 10 PM here currently)

I do give permission for almost all of my mods to be used in this pack. There are only a few that I would to not add, but I'll point/take them out when the public release installation package is being made.

darthriddick
12-21-2007, 10:44 PM
EDIT: Remember! in this post i am #1 Trying to make sure i understood all of the above posts, #2 figure out why everyone was getting so crotchety, and #3 vent some steam. ^_^
please do not take offense. (i am honestly NOT trying to offend anyone. just clear some things up)

Guy's guys'! come on!
why are we all at each other's throats here?
I mean, Yes, i personally wish that RedHawkie, and IniriForge, would reconsider,(because they are both brilliant modders), however if they don't wish to be included... they won't! enough said.

Darth InSidious, you are taking this a little TOO seriously don't you think?
None of your mods are even on the list, so what EXACTLY do you have to complain about.

From what i've read so far, NO MODS THAT DO NOT HAVE APPROVAL FROM THEIR CREATORS WILL BE USED IN THE OFFICIAL RELEASE OF THIS MOD. ONLY APPROVED MODS WILL BE USED FOR THE PUBLIC VERSION OF THIS MOD.

And as long as we do not release another modders work without their permission, we may tamper with said mod, to our hearts content. (I personally have tampered with almost EVERY mod i have downloaded, simply so i can make it conform to my personal playing style.)
so i repeat. NO files will actually be released to the public. the only file changes will be made by people who already have the files on their computer.

The v1.2 build (As far as i understand), would be used ONLY for beta testing purposes, in order to allow use to make sure that this mod pack works like it is supposed to.

If at ANY time Prior to release, a odder wishes his mod removed, IT WILL Be. (after release it will be significantly harder to remove individual mods, although that might be solved by use of a patch.)

And to add to what i have already said, EVERYONE makes mistakes, and coupled with the fact that this is the Holiday season, mis-interpretations, and mis-communications, are sure to be prevalent.

I think i understand why Redhawkie, IniriForge, and Darth InSidious, are so upset,(they believe that WE would take all the credit for this mod pack, with only a small mention in the credits section as to the actual part they have played. I.E. Creating the actual mods that make up the Pack. If it is ANY consolation, we could post the names of the mod Creators at the very top of this thread in bright pink lettering, and include, (inside the Read me), the names of the Actual mod creator's beside their perspective mods.

I for one would NEVER have thought about joining this team if i did not believe that the entire thing was honorable.

Another thing i would like to point out, is that by RedHawkies Own admission the TSL patcher can only do so much, and so, if to mods you really want to use have the same Appearance file, and the TSL patcher can't amend that Appearance file because it was already amended several times, you are stuck deciding which of the equally great mods to use. the one by Iniri, or the one by red.
IF however there was a complete mod pack that already contained many great mods problems like that would not occur.

as i have said, i understand Iniris, red's, and Darth InSidious's, reasons for not wanting their mods in this pack, and in different circumstances i might have the same qualms.
but i believe that this is a legitimate mod, and well within the parameters of any rules.

hope this didn't come acrossed as some sort of rant. It was most certainly NOT a rant. i simply wished to voice my opinion.

(by the way, you have my permission to use any of my mods if you were to so choose.)

Happy holidays!
~DR

Serathas
12-21-2007, 11:34 PM
EDIT: Remember! in this post i am #1 Trying to make sure i understood all of the above posts, #2 figure out why everyone was getting so crotchety, and #3 vent some steam. ^_^
please do not take offense. (i am honestly NOT trying to offend anyone. just clear some things up)

{Snip} Removed body of text to save space. -RH

Happy holidays!
~DR

thanks for the support, and yeah, i totally agree, i would never have joined if we in any way were supposed to take credit for other than putting the mods together, and the mods we create

RedHawke
12-22-2007, 02:54 AM
Darth InSidious, you are taking this a little TOO seriously don't you think?
None of your mods are even on the list, so what EXACTLY do you have to complain about.
DI's concerns are no less valid because he isn't mentioned.

It is all about respect...

Posting a public list like was done here, before securing any permissions, is not the right way to proceed. I do give Danyael27 props for at least mentioning permissions in his initial post(s). I do not think he is doing this for ill intentions.

But alas it will not change my feelings on this matter.

And as long as we do not release another modders work without their permission, we may tamper with said mod, to our hearts content.
I agree...

But, the issue here is not doing something on your end for private use the issue is there being a "release" even a limited one for testing... the mods that have no premissions given needs to be removed until permission is secured. That is the contention.

Another thing i would like to point out, is that by RedHawkies Own admission the TSL patcher can only do so much, and so, if to mods you really want to use have the same Appearance file, and the TSL patcher can't amend that Appearance file because it was already amended several times, you are stuck deciding which of the equally great mods to use. the one by Iniri, or the one by red.
Actually the issue comes with files named the same like uti, utc files. Common sense would seem to indicate that 2 mods trying to amend the same cell in the same 2da or dialog line won't work together... and no amount of twinking can change that for some mods.

IF however there was a complete mod pack that already contained many great mods problems like that would not occur.
See above... can't be done for some mods. No matter their "greatness".

So enough about this folks, the issue has been made clear so back on topic. ;)

Taak Farst
12-22-2007, 06:11 AM
I am going to quit this team. Sorry but RedHawke, Inyri and DI are right. What this team is basicly doing is compile mods together and get all the credit for it. Sorry.... BUT I DEFINATELY DONT LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO THAT. That has been done in the past and it has really annoyed me, and do not think about Darkkender doing the holowan plugin, that was totally different because all the mods in there made by other modders got credit. I am not allowing you to use any of my mods. See ya
EDIT Sorry RedHawke I won't say anything more but I had to say what I thought on the matter

Marius Fett
12-22-2007, 06:29 AM
Yeah i'm out too...

Sorry guys but I agreen with RH, Inyri and DI too.

You can still use my mods though I won't be a team member.

Sorry...

Darth Xander
12-22-2007, 07:12 AM
I agree with DDD, Redhawke and Inryi. I quit.
You cannot use my mods and I didn't give you my permission to use them.

Darth Payne
12-22-2007, 07:25 AM
Well guys, i think it is safe to say that this mod is now pretty much dead.

LordRevan999
12-22-2007, 08:52 AM
Don't worry Danyael27,we gathered here just to make a mod pack that saves disk space,I know everybody is concerned about his/her mod that all the fame will go to the team.Now I would just like to say that we all know importance of mods we are trying to ask everyone who we can and I know all you people think is that we will take all the fame then its totally wrong we are not the creaters of all the mod we wish to add in our pack,we are just trying to make a pack which saves our disk space and All the author's who have given permission to the team,if ever this mod pack releases,it would be an honor to give the right and full credits to the creaters of the mods we used in the pack.

Serathas
12-22-2007, 11:07 AM
People really should read what we have been saying...

im going to die from the retardation, that seem to be, when people don't want to listen

WE ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE ANY CREDITS FOR ANY MODS THAT WE DIDN't MAKE, ARE YOU PEOPLE BLIND? WE WILL ONLY MAKE MODS COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER, AND ADD A CUSTOM MODULE TO THE PACK, AS A BONUS, THE MODULE WILL BE AN EDITED VERSION OF THE TARIS UPPER CITY CANTINA, SO IT WILL INCLUDE A DUEL ARENA, IN WHICH WE WILL INCLUDE CUSTOM SKINS AND SIMULAR FROM THE PLAYERS WHO MODDED THE CANTINA, WHICH WILL SAY US

we will remove any mods in which we don't get permission to use, after latest, 1 week, what makes it so bad if we place the mods before we get permission? its just good advertisement, and if we don't get permission, as we said, we will remove any mods we don't get permission to use

we won't take any credits for mods except those we make, we are making mods compatible with each other, and with the holowan cantina, which is a mod im working on

Mod Edit: Please don't do that big font thing or use all caps writing again, it is difficult to read and only serves to make you look bad and irritate readers. -RH

darthriddick
12-22-2007, 02:03 PM
Ok. who is still on this team?
(i hope my message didn't end up causing all you people to leave........)
And how many mods are we currently able to use?

as i said, my mods may be used, in fact i would be proud to have them used.
with some dialog tweaking my sneaky merchant mod can be used, as well as my re skinned mission. I will be working on a toughness mod which will increase the damage done by weapons to make things more realistic. Once i have completed that it will be up for use as well.
(of course if you choose not to use any of my mods that is perfectly fine as well, it's that we seem to have a rather small group all of a sudden....)

Darth Payne
12-22-2007, 02:09 PM
So far the team members are as follows:
Darth Balatro: 2da editing
Serathas: K1 Scripter/Modules/Beta tester
darthriddick: Scripter/Beta Tester
LordRevan999: Skinning/Custom Items/2da Editing

I'll still be available with some ideas.

Serathas
12-22-2007, 02:14 PM
same, if you got some idea's for the holowan cantina, tell me, it will be an edited version of the taris upper city cantina, with a duel arena thing on aswell, where you can challange the members of the mod team, so if you want a custom char in it, be sure to tell me, also if you want armor from any mod, tell which one

LordRevan999
12-22-2007, 11:21 PM
Ok,Now I have taken control so from now own I shall tell you people what to do and what to not.Serathas you can continue making your mod.While the others should wait until Danyael27 gives us the list of those who gave their permission.As soon as we get the list of those given permission,we would start again,due to my unfortunate illness and problems from school I will not be here for 2 weeks.Meanwhile all other party members should help serathas complete his mod.darthriddick you will help serathas in beta testing and scripting,while darth balatro will wait.I will PM you all the list of mods
danyael27 had prepared for using mods.Please contact everyone and tell them that we are not here take credit for mods we are here for on making a pack and taking that credit while giving the author's their full and complete credit's in the mods which they had created and given us permission.Until I come please hear me you should do what I said,especially darthbalatro you are the person responsible for send permission requests.Bye everyone and enjoy Christmas.

Serathas
12-23-2007, 12:42 AM
Ok,Now I have taken control so from now own I shall tell you people what to do and what to not.Serathas you can continue making your mod.While the others should wait until Danyael27 gives us the list of those who gave their permission.As soon as we get the list of those given permission,we would start again,due to my unfortunate illness and problems from school I will not be here for 2 weeks.Meanwhile all other party members should help serathas complete his mod.darthriddick you will help serathas in beta testing and scripting,while darth balatro will wait.I will PM you all the list of mods
danyael27 had prepared for using mods.Please contact everyone and tell them that we are not here take credit for mods we are here for on making a pack and taking that credit while giving the author's their full and complete credit's in the mods which they had created and given us permission.Until I come please hear me you should do what I said,especially darthbalatro you are the person responsible for send permission requests.Bye everyone and enjoy Christmas.

ah well, i got to wish you merry x-mas, then, hehe

yeah, i will work on my mod some tomorrow, or the days after x-mas

darthriddick
12-23-2007, 12:54 AM
Ok, works for me.
Serathas if you need help just let me know.
(i'm able to do BASIC scripting, and Skinning, as well as UTI editing.)

Serathas
12-23-2007, 01:43 AM
yeah, i need some help with my dialogue script, to get it working, i compiled it and all, the dialogue itself works, but the merchant script won't open in the dialogue

Shem
12-23-2007, 02:59 AM
I've read enough of what's going on in this lengthy discussion that I do not want any of my mods included in this pack if you were planning on doing so.

Darth Payne
12-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Here are the ones we have permission from.

I would suggest double checking with these three and the other team members as well to make sure we have all the permission.

Perhaps placing said permission in #1 is a good idea.

Permission Recieved from:
Darth DingDong
mindtwistah
LordRevan999

And perhaps a list of those who have not given their permission would also be a good idea.

Serathas
12-23-2007, 12:49 PM
I've read enough of what's going on in this lengthy discussion that I do not want any of my mods included in this pack if you were planning on doing so.

that shows that i was just right in what i said, WE ARE NOT STEALING OR WE DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY MODS EXCEPT THOSE WE CREATE

people don't read whats said in the thread, they do only read some posts

Marius Fett
12-23-2007, 01:43 PM
I think one of the reasons people are saying things like this 'cos they don't really know you...

When Darkkender did the Holowan Plugin it was different 'cos everyone knows and trusts him...

If you did this after you've been here a while and done a few favours and shw you mean well people would be alot more sympathetic :)

darthriddick
12-23-2007, 03:12 PM
Well everyone KNOWs me. i doubt many TRUST me, but everyone KNOWs me. ^_^
DarthDingDong i have to say you have a point...
I just wish people would actually read ALL the messages, not just the ones posted by the well known people.
At the very least, (considering shouting at them, and typing in extra bold font hasn't helped), i wish there was some way to convince these people of our good intentions.

We could post another thread With the names of the Contributing modders at the very top in Bright pink and white lettering, with little hearts all around, and ask that it be stickied or something. XP

ah well... at least we have a few contributors. (who I think should be commended of letting us use their mods to make life easier for all of our fellow modders.)

So THREE CHEERS FOR:
Darth DingDong
mindtwistah
LordRevan999

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

^_^
Merry Christmas Everyone! or Merry (Insert the Religion of choice's holiday here)
~DR

Edit: Sorry.. I just copy/pasted from Danyael27's list. ^-^

So THREE CHEERS FOR:
Darth DingDong
mindtwistah
LordRevan999
Serathas
darthRiddick (kinda odd to be cheering myself though...)

HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!
HIP HIP HOORAY!

EDIT: Happy birthday by the way!

Shem
12-24-2007, 03:10 AM
that shows that i was just right in what i said, WE ARE NOT STEALING OR WE DON'T TAKE CREDIT FOR ANY MODS EXCEPT THOSE WE CREATE

people don't read whats said in the thread, they do only read some postsWell, since you screamed at me, you can now use my mods for your project. Maybe if you scream a little louder I may join your team.

Did you really expect me to read 120 posts this thread was at when I originally read it. I think I read between 40-50 and that was enough for me. If you don't like that I didn't read all 120 posts, I could care less. Your attitude alone just now just showed me again that letting you include my mods in your project would be a mistake and proved to me that I did read enough of this thread.

In case you didn't know or forgot, I run the KOTOR section of FileFront and screaming at me wasn't a smart thing because I can just tell you to find your own web host for your project. In fact, I think that's what I'll do. I don't need that.

Serathas
12-24-2007, 06:26 AM
Well, since you screamed at me, you can now use my mods for your project. Maybe if you scream a little louder I may join your team.

Did you really expect me to read 120 posts this thread was at when I originally read it. I think I read between 40-50 and that was enough for me. If you don't like that I didn't read all 120 posts, I could care less. Your attitude alone just now just showed me again that letting you include my mods in your project would be a mistake and proved to me that I did read enough of this thread.

In case you didn't know or forgot, I run the KOTOR section of FileFront and screaming at me wasn't a smart thing because I can just tell you to find your own web host for your project. In fact, I think that's what I'll do. I don't need that.

of course not, but i really that people could at least try to read like the last 10 - 15 posts before them, and some of the first, it could keep the missunderstanding down alot here on these forum

darthriddick
12-25-2007, 06:24 PM
BY THE WAY. THIS IS CALLED TYPING IN BOLD. not screaming. kinda hard to scream over the internet, when you are only using basic text. ^_^

( i just wish this project had worked out Exactly like it was going to when the idea was first announced... don't get me wrong, it should still be cool *if we ARE still working on it that is*, but if everyone had liked it from the beginning it would have been really cool.)

OH! hey i just realized something!
if we create this mod, and show everyone that we are actually trying to help, it is possible many modders will come around and put their mods on it!
now we have to do this thing.

Actually darthriddick typing in all caps text is considered screaming. Just a little forum and IM info. ;) Nevertheless it is annoying to read. -RH

Darth Payne
12-25-2007, 06:39 PM
I see this as being the first of many versions.

I did call it a mod pack series after all.

darthriddick
12-25-2007, 10:10 PM
{Snip} Removed unhelpful part of post, refering to off-topic posts I deleted anyway. -RH

anyway, i have permission from a few of the modder on the list, i'll PM them to members of the team shortly.

~DR

(I'm SURE that i made some grammar mistake, or SOME mis-spelling. DEAL WITH IT.

Serathas
12-25-2007, 10:34 PM
anyway, i have permission from a few of the modder on the list, i'll PM them to members of the team shortly.

~DR

(I'm SURE that i made some grammar mistake, or SOME mis-spelling. DEAL WITH IT.

people say that i make alot of grammar misstakes, but when i read it, i can't find those

and if you really mean what you said about an own webhost, i guess we will need to link to it in this thread, so those who actually read whats said in the thread can find the mod ,

i got my own website, in which i could link to the mod, from filefront,after its made,

but the site is hosted at freewebs, since i didn't want to use my pay-host, which would have given it an alot longer name, the host which we could use is on www.darkorder.biz, my massive multiplayer gaming clan, it can host subdomains, so the url could be www.modname.darkorder.biz

or: www.modteamname.cjb.net (or .tk) (but that comes with a few ads, like 1 popup or banner)

and well, i guess we will have to change mod name if we are not allowed to use holowan in it....

or we could use my site: serathas productions, the url is in my signature

Closing thread as this project has been cancelled as far as I know and we don't need useless off-topic 'bumps' about the "big bad meanies" who didn't want their mods in this pack. -RH