PDA

View Full Version : Sniper Dodge

Aukoi
12-29-2007, 06:41 PM
In single player I noticed that sometimes I randomly dodge the sniper's shots at me. Is there an actual way of doing this, or is it just luck? :/

umx48
07-18-2008, 02:11 AM
I think that it is just a random force move that applys when AI targets you, its just a random thing, there isnt a key for it or anything, it does it on it own, sorry.

Darth_Yuthura
07-26-2008, 02:19 PM
Certain targets always dodge my sniper shots. How do you get that ability or disable the cheat from the NPC's? Thanks.

Arnox
08-23-2008, 03:08 AM
Well, I don't think you can control like umx said. But if your in MP well thats a different story

Kurgan
08-23-2008, 02:44 PM
In Single Player, it happens most often (randomly) on Easy Difficulty. When I was playing on Hard, it never happened to me. The "leaning" ability in Single Player doesn't let you reliably avoid such hits, and enemy dodging is automatic (depending on the enemy and weapon used against them, plus the difficulty level). To modify the NPC's you'd have to edit their files (not sure which ones, it's been too long for me, to be honest).

In Multiplayer you can't do it (unless you're using some server or client mod that has "dodging" as a feature).