PDA

View Full Version : Leviathan: wierd Cutscene bug - Temple teleport

Athrond
01-02-2008, 04:10 PM
ANyone had this bug?

1.03 patch no addons yet:

When I'm done with the bridge on the leviathan and are heading for the Ebon Hawk I meet up with Malak. He says his piece and i reply.

What happens then is that I'm treated with a cutscene (one where different charracters sum up some wierd bits about the main character). When this ends i am no longer on the Leviathan, but in the courtyard of some temple (upper levels i think) unable to do anything (no people there nothing i can do to get away). According to a few walkthroughs I should be fighting Malak. Anyone know how to work around this bug? Maybe by changing a value in my savegames??

reloading a earlier savegame seems to do nothing, but i haven't gone too far back in time.

Athrond

tk102
01-03-2008, 05:11 PM
Anyone know how to work around this bug?

Hi, welcome to the forums. :)

First open your problematic savegame with KSE and make sure the following global numeric variables have these values:

K_KOTOR_MASTER = 20
K_CAPTURED_LEV = 10

Next, enable your cheat console (see here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=119128) for more info on that). Launch the game. In the game, open the cheat console and type:

warp m12aa

That should send you back to the Ebon Hawk.

Athrond
01-04-2008, 11:30 AM
Thanks alot!

I'll try that :)

Athrond
01-04-2008, 05:41 PM
it worked. kind off.
Now Malak didn't attack me, but stands passively behind the far door. all the other doors are locked. I'll try going to the bridge fiddlin' with the computer...

Athrond
01-07-2008, 08:47 AM
unfortunately the warp command doesn't teleport me to the ebon hawk... Any ideas? Guess I'll reload a few hours back and retry.