PDA

View Full Version : Recruitment thread for the restoration of Third Vulkar Base level

Seamhainn
01-10-2008, 02:00 AM
Hello!

I am working on the restoration of the third level of the Vulkar Base. I have the German version of the game. As most players have the English version, the person in question should have the English version.

The profile of my partner in crime for the first go:

- Being able to make a .mod file.
- Listening to voice overs with Miles.
- Making changes to dialog.tlk file.
- Being better in English then I am (pretty easy).

Any takers?

Take care

DarthJebus05
01-10-2008, 02:07 AM
I can do it all, even the dialog.tlk file. This shouldn't take hardly and time out of my current mod either.

Lordjedi
01-10-2008, 06:58 PM
Um you can warp there and fight the Vulkars. There's a spice room there too

Darth Payne
01-10-2008, 07:44 PM
True, but releasing a mod like this is a very good thing for those of us that can't warp.

DarthJebus05
01-10-2008, 08:53 PM
Indeed, with all the dialog and stuff.

CrisG
01-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Congrats and I will be cheering you on, I will add a notice that this mod work is ongoing to the list of restoration work. Great to hear.

Lordjedi
01-11-2008, 12:16 PM
Guys to warp there you must have cheats enabled and then type ~warp tar_m10ac I belive

Lantzen
01-11-2008, 12:35 PM
And the area ain't fixed. There are a man or is it a women that have the other gender voice and so on, so thoses fixes will be pretty nice. Remeberd i did a request about this way back but nobody seemed intresed at that time. So goodluck you you

Lordjedi
01-11-2008, 12:59 PM
And the area ain't fixed. There are a man or is it a women that have the other gender voice and so on, so thoses fixes will be pretty nice. Remeberd i did a request about this way back but nobody seemed intresed at that time. So goodluck you youYeah those people in the spice room and also you get a key and then nothing happens

Lantzen
01-11-2008, 01:24 PM
I think the key actualy works. It's like an alternative way to get pass the turrets guarding the garage, instead of figthing the Vulkars to get the key, you get it in that littel quest. Im pretty sure that the key works to turn of the turret, but it was pretty long time since i warped and tryed it, so i could remeber it wrong

DarthJebus05
01-11-2008, 08:47 PM
^I don't believe so...

MasterWaffle
01-11-2008, 10:23 PM
Um, I've got some experience, and if I don't know how to do something I can usually figure it out. Feel free to use me if you want, I've got nothing else to do :)

DarthJebus05
01-11-2008, 10:31 PM
Maybe I could get you to do the English version for me and say I did it... hmm? ;) Just joking.

What modding experience do you have?

MasterWaffle
01-11-2008, 10:35 PM
Maybe I could get you to do the English version for me and say I did it... hmm? ;) Just joking.

What modding experience do you have?

I'm Canadian, so that's possible! Lol

I've done a custom merchant that required a good amount of scripting, made items, and done quite a bit of tinkering that's not been released to eliminate my need for cheating ;)

My mod site is linked below, and should be a pretty good testament as to what I've done.

DarthJebus05
01-11-2008, 11:47 PM
I never knew Tripod was still alive ;)

If you want to send me your email in a PM or your MSN address if you have one, I'll send ya a email.

Seamhainn
01-12-2008, 02:49 AM
@MasterWaffle: I need help with a computer panel. See my thread here:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=185226

MasterWaffle
01-13-2008, 11:41 AM
There sure are a lot of empty footlockers down there. Maybe I could make some unique items to put in them?

DarthJebus05
01-13-2008, 04:33 PM
Seamhainn is planning a Enchancment mod, to make the area worth visiting every time through the game. I'll most likely help with this too ;)

By the way, the restoration has been released: http://files.filefront.com/black+vu...;/fileinfo.html