PDA

View Full Version : Add two words game

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

DeadYorick
01-17-2008, 11:30 PM
This gets a little addictive after a while. Basically someone adds two words to what I am about to say. Then the next person posts 2 words to that, then so on and so forth. Anyway remember it can only be two words and it has to have some sort of grammer.

Kyle took

RobQel-Droma
01-18-2008, 01:15 AM
Kyle took my carrot

DeadYorick
01-18-2008, 03:04 AM
{yes exactly like that}

Kyle took my carrot and threw

RobQel-Droma
01-18-2008, 09:12 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick

DeadYorick
01-22-2008, 08:22 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his

Ferc Kast
01-22-2008, 09:10 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to

Sabretooth
01-22-2008, 10:57 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate

DeadYorick
01-22-2008, 11:37 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant

RobQel-Droma
01-22-2008, 11:48 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was

Sabretooth
01-23-2008, 08:58 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because

Ctrl Alt Del
01-23-2008, 06:24 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana

{hm, lol}

RobQel-Droma
01-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated

Sabretooth
01-25-2008, 10:27 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep

igyman
01-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions

urluckyday
01-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then,

Ctrl Alt Del
01-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker

{hm, lol}[2]

Sabretooth
01-25-2008, 10:38 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the

JoeDoe 2.0
01-26-2008, 01:02 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and

Sabretooth
01-26-2008, 04:46 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick

Ctrl Alt Del
01-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped

{hm, lol}

Sabretooth
01-26-2008, 11:32 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant

Ctrl Alt Del
01-26-2008, 11:47 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over

igyman
01-26-2008, 07:34 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle

urluckyday
01-26-2008, 08:20 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood

Ctrl Alt Del
01-26-2008, 09:02 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice

urluckyday
01-26-2008, 09:07 PM
Cooper had

Sabretooth
01-26-2008, 10:51 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because

JoeDoe 2.0
01-27-2008, 02:44 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered

(lol)

Rev7
01-27-2008, 02:56 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent

(I like this game!)

Sabretooth
01-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But,

Ctrl Alt Del
01-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer

JoeDoe 2.0
01-27-2008, 12:33 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked

Ctrl Alt Del
01-27-2008, 12:36 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the

Rev7
01-27-2008, 02:10 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so

Ctrl Alt Del
01-27-2008, 02:24 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual

Rev7
01-27-2008, 02:29 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by

Sabretooth
01-27-2008, 11:37 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker

Rev7
01-28-2008, 01:42 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but

Sabretooth
01-28-2008, 02:01 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small

JoeDoe 2.0
01-28-2008, 10:36 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big

Rev7
01-28-2008, 11:54 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet

urluckyday
01-28-2008, 07:27 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck

Jedi Atomic
01-28-2008, 07:43 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the

Ctrl Alt Del
01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy

JoeDoe 2.0
01-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out

Rev7
01-28-2008, 08:24 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete

(:lol: )

JoeDoe 2.0
01-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went

(I'm stating to highlight my added words)

urluckyday
01-28-2008, 08:57 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters

Sabretooth
01-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself

Rev7
01-29-2008, 12:20 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he

Sabretooth
01-29-2008, 12:52 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his

RobQel-Droma
01-29-2008, 01:03 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up

(couple more pages of this and I'll have my next fanfic....)

Ctrl Alt Del
01-29-2008, 12:04 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up and had

urluckyday
01-29-2008, 02:20 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up and had pancakes to

JoeDoe 2.0
01-29-2008, 03:02 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up and had pancakes to get a

igyman
01-29-2008, 04:20 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up and had pancakes to get a Hitman rating

RobQel-Droma
01-29-2008, 11:04 PM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up and had pancakes to get a Hitman rating on Craigslist

Sabretooth
01-30-2008, 01:33 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up and had pancakes to get a Hitman rating on Craigslist.

Kyle saw

DeadYorick
01-30-2008, 01:38 AM
Kyle took my carrot and threw a drumstick at his computer to wholly emancipate an elephant which was bleeding because a banana had penetrated the deep nether regions but then, a woodpecker caught the banana and the drumstick and helped the elephant jump over a puddle of blood that Alice Cooper had created because she slaughtered an innocent woodpecker. But, his computer was hacked by the ever so daring individual that goes by the moniker, "silent but noisy, small but big, stupid yet macs suck". Then the same boy took out a machete and went to Hooters, killed himself before he cleaned his room up and had pancakes to get a Hitman rating on Craigslist.

Kyle saw Jerec slice

Sabretooth
01-30-2008, 01:40 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head

Rev7
01-30-2008, 04:04 AM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two

urluckyday
01-30-2008, 04:00 PM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces

JoeDoe 2.0
01-30-2008, 08:30 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he

Rev7
01-30-2008, 09:42 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some

Ferc Kast
01-30-2008, 10:01 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream

DeadYorick
01-30-2008, 10:35 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the...

Rev7
01-31-2008, 12:57 AM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone

Ctrl Alt Del
01-31-2008, 04:40 PM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on

igyman
01-31-2008, 04:55 PM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan

urluckyday
01-31-2008, 05:08 PM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station

Rev7
01-31-2008, 10:37 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station ,then he

Darth Kalverys
01-31-2008, 10:38 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting

Rev7
01-31-2008, 10:44 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number

Ferc Kast
01-31-2008, 11:03 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a

Rev7
02-01-2008, 01:31 AM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper

Sabretooth
02-01-2008, 03:13 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him.

JoeDoe 2.0
02-01-2008, 10:52 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then

Ferc Kast
02-01-2008, 11:36 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion

Sabretooth
02-01-2008, 11:40 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan

DeadYorick
02-01-2008, 07:30 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing

Ctrl Alt Del
02-01-2008, 09:08 PM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to

DeadYorick
02-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power

Sabretooth
02-01-2008, 11:08 PM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the

JoeDoe 2.0
02-01-2008, 11:30 PM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the lobster that

Darth Kalverys
02-02-2008, 12:26 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the lobster that used the

Sabretooth
02-02-2008, 12:43 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the lobster that used the zoo keeper's

Rev7
02-02-2008, 12:55 AM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the lobster that used the zoo keeper's secret cache

DeadYorick
02-02-2008, 01:01 AM
Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the lobster that used the zoo keeper's secret cache and eventually...

Sabretooth
02-02-2008, 01:18 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the lobster that used the zoo keeper's secret cache and eventually... died.

Jerec

JoeDoe 2.0
02-02-2008, 01:36 AM

Kyle saw Jerec slice Alice's head in two even pieces, then he had some ice cream at the nearest phone, up on the Manhattan subway station, then he started counting the number until a zoo keeper arrested him. But then, an explosion inside Manhattan was nothing compared to the power in the lobster that used the zoo keeper's secret cache and eventually... died.

Jerec took out

Sabretooth
02-02-2008, 03:39 AM

Jerec took out my chandelier

Rev7
02-02-2008, 04:03 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier,toy set

Sabretooth
02-02-2008, 09:40 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary

igyman
02-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary

urluckyday
02-02-2008, 06:46 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and

Rev7
02-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then

DeadYorick
02-02-2008, 08:07 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to

JoeDoe 2.0
02-02-2008, 09:46 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it

Sabretooth
02-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup

Ferc Kast
02-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive

DeadYorick
02-02-2008, 11:53 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle

Rev7
02-03-2008, 12:13 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off

Serpentine Cougar
02-03-2008, 12:39 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall

Sabretooth
02-03-2008, 01:28 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and

DeadYorick
02-03-2008, 02:30 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to

Rev7
02-03-2008, 03:11 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital

JoeDoe 2.0
02-03-2008, 04:50 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a

Sabretooth
02-03-2008, 07:48 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had

urluckyday
02-03-2008, 03:30 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing

igyman
02-03-2008, 04:26 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of

Rev7
02-04-2008, 12:17 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi

:lol:

Sabretooth
02-04-2008, 02:02 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in

topshot
02-04-2008, 09:12 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator

Sabretooth
02-04-2008, 09:14 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed

JoeDoe 2.0
02-04-2008, 12:59 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's

:naughty:

Sabretooth
02-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive

topshot
02-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and

urluckyday
02-04-2008, 07:42 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and amazing curvy

DeadYorick
02-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and amazing curvy lightsaber with

Sabretooth
02-04-2008, 11:50 PM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and amazing curvy lightsaber with his long, hard

DeadYorick
02-05-2008, 01:02 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and amazing curvy lightsaber with his long, hard blaster pistol.

The Ebon Hawk...

Sabretooth
02-05-2008, 01:31 AM
RULE INFRINGEMENT ALERT!!! RULE INFRINGEMENT ALERT!!!

You used three words! :xp:

DeadYorick
02-05-2008, 02:28 AM
Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and amazing curvy lightsaber with

Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and amazing curvy lightsaber with his long, hard

Not so exempt from the rules are you?

Sabretooth
02-05-2008, 02:54 AM
Yikes! :p

Alright, we'll proceed like nothing ever happened. :D

Jerec took out my chandelier, toy set and dictionary of imaginary words and colors, then decided to eat it with ketchup and explosive fries. Kyle fell off the tall chandelier and went to the hospital where a nurse had an amazing set of cold pepsi bottles in the refridgerator. He kissed the nurse's round, attractive forehead and amazing curvy lightsaber with his long, hard blaster pistol.

The Ebon Hawk travelled across

RobQel-Droma
02-05-2008, 11:03 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface

JoeDoe 2.0
02-05-2008, 12:24 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a

DeadYorick
02-05-2008, 04:17 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet...

igyman
02-05-2008, 07:01 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had

DeadYorick
02-05-2008, 08:53 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries...

Sabretooth
02-05-2008, 10:15 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings

topshot
02-05-2008, 10:24 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos

DeadYorick
02-06-2008, 12:10 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency...

Sabretooth
02-06-2008, 02:50 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name

topshot
02-06-2008, 01:43 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham

DeadYorick
02-06-2008, 04:20 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so...

igyman
02-06-2008, 06:47 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so Full of

Sabretooth
02-06-2008, 11:40 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so Full of meat stealing

DeadYorick
02-06-2008, 11:43 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy

Sabretooth
02-07-2008, 01:43 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who

topshot
02-07-2008, 01:40 PM
beat children

DeadYorick
02-07-2008, 09:11 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth...

Sabretooth
02-07-2008, 11:35 PM

The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "

DeadYorick
02-08-2008, 01:34 AM

The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY...

Sabretooth
02-08-2008, 09:25 AM

The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser

DeadYorick
02-08-2008, 05:36 PM

The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is...

Serpentine Cougar
02-10-2008, 12:48 AM

The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is... the greatest

DeadYorick
02-10-2008, 01:41 AM

The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port

JoeDoe 2.0
02-10-2008, 02:14 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant

topshot
02-10-2008, 10:18 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena

Sabretooth
02-10-2008, 10:43 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel

Arcesious
02-10-2008, 11:12 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy

DeadYorick
02-10-2008, 05:55 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never

topshot
02-10-2008, 07:13 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until

Arcesious
02-10-2008, 07:24 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until HK47 assassinated

RobQel-Droma
02-10-2008, 07:45 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until HK47 assassinated the purple

DeadYorick
02-10-2008, 08:06 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until HK47 assassinated the purple goblins who

Sabretooth
02-10-2008, 11:36 PM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until HK47 assassinated the purple goblins who lived here!"

igyman
02-11-2008, 07:54 AM
The Ebon Hawk travelled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until HK47 assassinated the purple goblins who lived here!"
However, then

Totenkopf
02-11-2008, 03:58 PM
his mother

urluckyday
02-11-2008, 07:18 PM
However, then his mother walked in

JoeDoe 2.0
02-11-2008, 07:50 PM
The Ebon Hawk traveled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until HK47 assassinated the purple goblins who lived here!"

However, then his mother walked in bear poo

DeadYorick
02-11-2008, 08:24 PM
The Ebon Hawk traveled across the surface of a ocean planet that had french fries for buildings and tacos for currency. Its name was Ham burgler so full of meat stealing purple hairy goblins who beat children. So Darth Mash said, "GO AWAY, ye trespasser this is the greatest pirate port, chicken restaurant, sports arena and brothel the galaxy has never wanted until HK47 assassinated the purple goblins who lived here!"

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate

Totenkopf
02-11-2008, 08:52 PM
it greedily

DeadYorick
02-11-2008, 09:30 PM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with

Sabretooth
02-11-2008, 11:31 PM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She

urluckyday
02-11-2008, 11:32 PM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw

Sabretooth
02-12-2008, 12:00 AM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon

Arcesious
02-12-2008, 12:38 AM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode

Totenkopf
02-12-2008, 12:52 AM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a

DeadYorick
02-12-2008, 02:47 AM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn

Sabretooth
02-12-2008, 11:46 AM

However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked,

JoeDoe 2.0
02-12-2008, 11:56 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed

Arcesious
02-12-2008, 08:32 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka

Ferc Kast
02-12-2008, 08:40 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell

DeadYorick
02-12-2008, 08:55 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of

Arcesious
02-12-2008, 09:31 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader

Totenkopf
02-12-2008, 10:01 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was

DeadYorick
02-12-2008, 11:18 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after

Totenkopf
02-12-2008, 11:19 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten

Serpentine Cougar
02-13-2008, 01:06 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole

DeadYorick
02-13-2008, 01:16 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that

Totenkopf
02-13-2008, 01:44 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered

DeadYorick
02-13-2008, 02:13 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones

Totenkopf
02-13-2008, 04:11 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal

JoeDoe 2.0
02-13-2008, 10:08 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda

Sabretooth
02-13-2008, 12:02 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took

topshot
02-13-2008, 02:35 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber

Totenkopf
02-13-2008, 06:44 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved

Arcesious
02-13-2008, 07:22 PM
Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks

DeadYorick
02-13-2008, 08:12 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the

topshot
02-13-2008, 08:26 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber,

DeadYorick
02-13-2008, 09:08 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke

Totenkopf
02-13-2008, 09:11 PM
mocked Vader

Sabretooth
02-14-2008, 12:12 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his

Arcesious
02-14-2008, 12:29 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star

Totenkopf
02-14-2008, 04:02 AM
and destroyed

Sabretooth
02-14-2008, 11:58 AM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star and destroyed the Republic

Totenkopf
02-14-2008, 02:33 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star and destroyed the Republic cruiser waiting

topshot
02-14-2008, 03:10 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star and destroyed the Republic cruiser waiting outside in

DeadYorick
02-14-2008, 04:42 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star and destroyed the Republic cruiser waiting outside in the Milky

Totenkopf
02-14-2008, 04:49 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star and destroyed the Republic cruiser waiting outside in the Milky Way wrapper

igyman
02-14-2008, 06:09 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star and destroyed the Republic cruiser waiting outside in the Milky Way wrapper by the

DeadYorick
02-14-2008, 07:28 PM
However, then his mother walked in bear poo and ate it greedily along with HK47. She then saw The Ebon Hawk explode into a million corn flakes. Shocked, she barfed a gizka and fell ontop of Darth Vader, who was sleeping after having eaten the whole pizza that Palpatine ordered the clones to steal from Yoda. Vader took his lightsaber and shoved apple jacks up the hilt's chamber, Then Luke mocked Vader, stole his death star and destroyed the Republic cruiser waiting outside in the Milky Way wrapper by the Millennium Falcon.

Arcesious
02-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Jolee was

Sabretooth
02-14-2008, 11:07 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly

DeadYorick
02-14-2008, 11:48 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the

Arcesious
02-15-2008, 01:24 AM
couch while

Rev7
02-15-2008, 01:43 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of...

Arcesious
02-15-2008, 01:53 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys

Sabretooth
02-15-2008, 02:23 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans

Totenkopf
02-15-2008, 03:05 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric

Arcesious
02-15-2008, 10:12 AM
squirrels eating

DeadYorick
02-15-2008, 01:23 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs

igyman
02-15-2008, 02:46 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar.

DeadYorick
02-15-2008, 06:35 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke

Arcesious
02-15-2008, 08:41 PM
and fell

DeadYorick
02-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a

Totenkopf
02-15-2008, 09:09 PM
vat of

Rev7
02-15-2008, 09:17 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum...

Ferc Kast
02-15-2008, 09:40 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried...

DeadYorick
02-15-2008, 09:47 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with

Sabretooth
02-15-2008, 11:26 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment

DeadYorick
02-15-2008, 11:41 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided

Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 01:56 AM
he wasn't

DeadYorick
02-16-2008, 02:12 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to

Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 02:38 AM
share this

Rev7
02-16-2008, 02:49 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because

DeadYorick
02-16-2008, 03:02 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was

Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 03:35 AM
just too

Rev7
02-16-2008, 03:51 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for.

Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 04:01 AM
the moment

Sabretooth
02-16-2008, 07:54 AM
it collapsed

Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 03:12 PM
and spread

Arcesious
02-16-2008, 03:28 PM
all over

igyman
02-16-2008, 07:17 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde

Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 07:28 PM
, buxom, leggy

JoeDoe 2.0
02-16-2008, 07:37 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking, mysterious

Totenkopf
02-16-2008, 08:28 PM
wookie dancer

Arcesious
02-16-2008, 08:31 PM
zaalbar's wife

Sabretooth
02-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted

JoeDoe 2.0
02-17-2008, 12:16 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted a Jawa

Serpentine Cougar
02-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted a Jawa because she

Rev7
02-17-2008, 12:51 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted a Jawa because she forgot to

Sabretooth
02-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted a Jawa because she forgot to spare depression

Totenkopf
02-17-2008, 03:06 PM
, but then

urluckyday
02-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted a Jawa because she forgot to spare depression but then, she went

Sabretooth
02-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted a Jawa because she forgot to spare depression but then, she went buying skateboards.

Totenkopf
02-18-2008, 12:44 AM
Hold on

JoeDoe 2.0
02-18-2008, 02:24 PM
Jolee was sleeping extravagantly on the couch while dreaming of farting monkeys, zombiefied orangutans and vampiric squirrels eating his legs with tartar. Jolee awoke and fell into a vat of boiling scum and fried rabbits with ample enjoyment. Jolee decided he wasn't going to share this vat because it was just too spicy for the moment it collapsed and spread all over the blonde, buxom, leggy, breathtaking and mysterious wookiee dancer zaalbar's wife. She assaulted a Jawa because she forgot to spare depression but then, she went buying skateboards.

"Hold on", said Master

topshot
02-18-2008, 02:50 PM

"Hold on", said Master Qui Gon