PDA

View Full Version : Extras?

KyleKatarn
01-31-2008, 09:25 PM
Just wondering what the extras are for. Is this just stuff about the game or are there things I can add to it? thanks.

Mkem
02-01-2008, 06:33 AM
Just wondering what the extras are for. Is this just stuff about the game or are there things I can add to it? thanks.

I don't know, but I'm having problems downloading it.
HEY, DARTHLINUX! I can't download the extras file, because it says: "Connection to server has been reset" or something like that. Could you fix it? Or someone fix it?

Darth_Linux
02-01-2008, 11:02 AM
I don't know, but I'm having problems downloading it.
HEY, DARTHLINUX! I can't download the extras file, because it says: "Connection to server has been reset" or something like that. Could you fix it? Or someone fix it?

that's a problem on your end, not mine . . keep trying.

The extras package is just some extra textures for levels we didn't finish, extra music for those levels, some other unused stuff, and a bunch of research material and stuff like blooper reels, diagrams, storyboards and whatever else I've collected over the last 5 years while putting this mod together. If someone intends to continue this project, this extra stuff would be very helpful to them.

Mkem
02-02-2008, 08:02 AM
that's a problem on your end, not mine . . keep trying.

The extras package is just some extra textures for levels we didn't finish, extra music for those levels, some other unused stuff, and a bunch of research material and stuff like blooper reels, diagrams, storyboards and whatever else I've collected over the last 5 years while putting this mod together. If someone intends to continue this project, this extra stuff would be very helpful to them.

Hope someone will.

Zerimar Nyliram
02-02-2008, 06:58 PM
That blooper real was great! Who is that girl, anyway? She's pretty funny.

Forceboat
02-02-2008, 07:22 PM
Yeah, a line from that blooper reel I quoted in the Extras Released thread was, "Many Bothans died to bring you this Chinese takeout", LOL! :lol:

Darth_Linux
02-02-2008, 07:32 PM
Warning, there's a lot of choice language in the blooper reel . . . I forgot about this :-)