PDA

View Full Version : What is this shenanigans?!

jebbers
03-14-2008, 04:25 PM
The Incredible Hulk (http://incredible-hulk-trailer.blogspot.com/)

Apparently there is going to be a new Incredible Hulk movie. This I did not know. I don't yet know how to feel about this because of Edward Norton being Bruce Banner. I love his previous films but I don't think he would make a good Hulk.

Pho3nix
03-14-2008, 04:59 PM
It'll be interesting to see if Edward Norton pulls this off.

Overall, I think it will be a lot better than the first Hulk movie.

Datheus
03-14-2008, 10:19 PM
This is something Edward Norton's agent convinced him to do. This is about publicity and less about making a good movie.

The Seeker
03-15-2008, 12:39 AM
Edward Norton kicks ass. And with Ang Lee gone from the directors chair, i'm giving this one a chance. Not counting on it being good. But there's a ray of hope

Jvstice
03-15-2008, 01:31 AM
I have yet to see an Edward Norton movie I didn't enjoy. I've always liked the movies I've seen that he tends to pick.

Overall I kind of liked the first Hulk movie, but the way it was filmed was distracting enough that it really was only mediocre to me, so there being a new director is a plus for me as well.

El Sitherino
03-15-2008, 12:42 PM
I don't get why someone can't find Ed Norton able to play Bruce Banner. He'd convince me not to make him angry, I saw American History X.

PoiuyWired
03-17-2008, 01:33 AM
It'll be interesting to see if Edward Norton pulls this off.

Overall, I think it will be a lot better than the first Hulk movie.

Well, nothing can be worse than the so-called "first hulk" movie. That piece of crap ending si something everyone wants to forget.

Prime
03-17-2008, 02:32 PM
He'd convince me not to make him angry, I saw American History X.Tru dat.

I don't like him when he is angry...

Darth Groovy
03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
Ed Norton is one of my favorite modern actors. I think we will do an exceptional job playing Banner. First Hulk movie would have been better, had it not been directed so poorly. I have high hopes for this one.