PDA

View Full Version : Carth's Unexplained Dissapearance.

Darth Xander
03-25-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey people, I have a problem. I have started K1 over with only BoS, Korriban Workbench, Korriban Crystal caves and my own lightsaber installed.
And I am still on Taris and I have just finished fighting Bendak Starkiller and I have collected the bounty only to realise that Carth has just "left" my party.
I can't get him back. I have tried attaching his join party scripts to some dlgs I have encountered yet but that doesn't work! Any ideas?

jonathan7
03-25-2008, 04:30 PM
Its a mod conflinct, I had it once before, only one of those mods I ever have installed is BoS; you fully upto date with patches for that?

Darth Xander
03-25-2008, 04:44 PM
No just got the whole mod, how would updating BoS restore Carth?
FYI I just entered the sewers on Taris

jonathan7
03-25-2008, 04:48 PM
No just got the whole mod, how would updating BoS restore Carth?
FYI I just entered the sewers on Taris

I dunno if it will restore Carth tbh, however I would reccomend installing this update anyways; http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow;86266

Darth Xander
03-25-2008, 04:54 PM
It didn't I'll just have to wait until I get to Dantooine because then I get him back. Just so long as he or his dialog isn't needed from where i am I am now (sewers) and Dantooine I'll be ok.

jonathan7
03-25-2008, 04:56 PM
It didn't I'll just have to wait until I get to Dantooine because then I get him back. Just so long as he or his dialog isn't needed from where i am I am now (sewers) and Dantooine I'll be ok.

When it happened to me, he returns when you all meet back at the hideout after the swoop race.

tk102
03-25-2008, 05:03 PM
If you're brave enough for GFF editing, you could try the following:

In windows explorer, locate the savegame in which Carth is missing. Using KGFF, open up PARTYTABLE.res.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2576/22779302ju1.gif

No guarantees that will fix it, but it's the first thing I'd try if I was in your position.

EnderWiggin
03-25-2008, 10:38 PM
If you're brave enough for GFF editing, you could try the following:

In windows explorer, locate the savegame in which Carth is missing. Using KGFF, open up PARTYTABLE.res.

snip : )

No guarantees that will fix it, but it's the first thing I'd try if I was in your position.

Wow. Reminisce.

Remember when it was all gff editing?

[Old Man]"These young folk today have it so good. When I was a kid...." [/Old Man]

And remember DLGEdit? That was one of my favorite programs, even if there were alot of numbers to press. Wow. Good times.

_EW_

tk102
03-25-2008, 10:52 PM
:lol:

Marius Fett
03-26-2008, 07:10 AM
And remember DLGEdit? That was one of my favorite programs, even if there were alot of numbers to press. Wow. Good times.

I still have it... ;)

Darth Xander
03-26-2008, 09:49 AM
thanks tk I'll try that. :)

EDIT: It worked it worked!! TK102 YOUR A GENIUS thank you!!

I have a little dance, tk I believe you are familiar?
:lock: