PDA

View Full Version : 2012 the end of the world?

leXX
04-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Okay this is kinda freaky, and before you say 'oh no, not another Nostradamus prediction', just read what I have to say. It partly involves him, but not completely. It's a number of factors that all add up to be quite disturbing.

So I was watching the History Channel and it had a program about the Aztecs, and one of the facts pointed out was that the Aztec calendar stopped at 2012.

Not long ago an Italian man discovered some illustrations by Nostradamus (the book The Nostradamus Code covers the predictions), and the last 7 illustrations have been discovered to point to the end of the world. And guess what year he predicts it to happen... 2012.

Then I watched a program about the Universe and in particular the Sun. The sun changes the alignment of it's magnetic poles every 11 years, and when that happens there is an extremely high risk of a 'perfect' solar storm. One which when aligned perfectly with the earth can cause great damage. What that means for our electronic age if that happens scientists can only guess, but lets just say it won't be pretty. The last one happed in 2001, so the next one is due in 2012.

Oh and I just have to mention this because it was such an amazing coincidence. I turned on my 360 after watching the program about the Sun and clicked on Inside News and there was a thing for Earth Assault demo or whatever it's called, and the text started with "In 2012 there will be a massive battle".

MrWally
04-14-2008, 06:42 PM
For the Aztecs: We actually saw a video about that waaaaay back in 6th grade when we were learning about Ancient Native American civilizations. I actually remember it really well. Didn't they say something like December 22nd 2012 specifically? Its kind of scary.

I've never heard about the Nostradamus predictions, but that's really interesting.

And as for the sun changing its alignment, I have heard about this. In fact the movie "Frequency" with Jim Caviezel and Dennis Quaid dealt wit the topic of the suns magnetic poles switching every 11 years and how it can mess with the atmosphere and everything. It was pretty interesting overall.

Also, from a Biblical perspective if anyone's interested, the four major events in the Bible happen every 2000 years, and Christ's death was (approximately... we never know how well the Calender was kept up during the Dark Ages) just about 2000 years ago. Interesting.

TiE23
04-14-2008, 07:31 PM
All bull. Aztecs simply couldn't continue calculating more and more days into the calendar so they stopped at some point. Also, Nostradamus is full of ****, and those who translate his predictions are total asses. The world should have ended at any one time. Y2k and June 6th, 2006 are examples. It's all bull, there is no reason for the world just to simply end.

And sorry if you think I'm being a little bitchy, I've just seen this kind of thread over a dozen times on Facepunch Forums, they never stop fighting over it.

DarthAve
04-14-2008, 07:42 PM
So, basically, we all have 4 years to lose our virginity?

A. I'm gonna need a lot more time that 4 years
B. I'll believe the world is ending when Jesus starts tapdancing on my porch. So sorry 2012, You'll just be the year I start college, not the year the world implodes and devils rise from hell and take us to the apparently nonexistant purgatory. I'd better start learning the fiddle to make my way in hell.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-14-2008, 07:50 PM
I believe it on the same degree I believed "In the year 2000 the world will end, computers will stop working etc. etc."

Either we (humans) or some kind of natural disaster of gigantic proportions will destroy the word as we know it

90SK
04-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Ah yes, 2012. Lots of stuff happening that year. I've been keeping track...

- 2012 Olympics

- US Presidential Election

- Us Senate Election

- US House election

- French Presidential Election

- Mexican Presidential Election

- Leapyear

- Eros passes Earth

- The Queen's Diamond Jubilee

- South Korea gains control of its military

- Last solar transit of the planet Venus of this century

- Earth will be home to 7 billion people (according to census)

- Mayan Calender ends

- Kyoto Protocol Expires

- I turn 21

...to name a few. But yeah, I doubt the world will end.

jebbers
04-14-2008, 08:54 PM
I have a great spot already picked out for 2012.

Also some more INFO (http://youtube.com/watch?v=8S0bj76389U) on 2012 and Planet X/Nibiru.

Some believe that this is a survivable event. While others, like me, believe that everything and everyone will be wiped off the Earth. And life will begin all over again.

There are plenty of videos and research to back most of the theory if you Google it.

And I was thinking about making a thread about this last week but opted not to because I thought there wouldn't be any interest in it.

Good job leXX for stepping up! :thumbsup:

TiE23
04-14-2008, 09:10 PM
End of the World just in general.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Tie23/Videos/?action=view&current=NostradamusBS.flv

And crap, the audio is a little off, sorry. : \

Rogue15
04-14-2008, 09:23 PM
if obama gets into office i might believe it.

Det. Bart Lasiter
04-14-2008, 09:27 PM
So, basically, we all have 4 years to lose our virginity?

A. I'm gonna need a lot more time that 4 yearsNot really. You can pretty much just ask a guy "hey wanna have sex with me?".

Monkey Mania
04-14-2008, 09:50 PM
I hope Jesus will be there to take me off this rock before 2012 comes.

Tyrion
04-14-2008, 10:37 PM
Not really. You can pretty much just ask a guy "hey wanna have sex with me?".

You don't even have to say anything. Just go to a fraternity and walk naked into any bedroom.

Det. Bart Lasiter
04-14-2008, 11:14 PM
You don't even have to say anything. Just go to a fraternity and walk naked into any bedroom.C'mon, does Ave look like some slut who'll just **** some random fraternity guy?

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/DarthAve/images.jpg

MrWally
04-14-2008, 11:19 PM
All bull. Aztecs simply couldn't continue calculating more and more days into the calendar so they stopped at some point. Also, Nostradamus is full of ****, and those who translate his predictions are total asses. The world should have ended at any one time. Y2k and June 6th, 2006 are examples. It's all bull, there is no reason for the world just to simply end.

And sorry if you think I'm being a little bitchy, I've just seen this kind of thread over a dozen times on Facepunch Forums, they never stop fighting over it.

I'm not saying I believe it by any means, and I doubt leXX is either, rather I think she is just pointing out the sheer coincidence of it all.

Also, according to what I watched back in middle school, they didn't just "stop calculating" the calender, but they actually predicted some sort of meteor colliding with Earth viciously tearing apart the planet, ravaging the landscape, completely altering the climate, obliterating countless creatures and lifeforms, and basically ending life as we know it.

Oh well.

BongoBob
04-14-2008, 11:26 PM
My verdict: meh.

TiE23
04-15-2008, 12:00 AM
So a dead culture that brought us both human sacrifice and the year of our destruction should be trusted. Right... and Santa Clause is real, too, I swear.

And yeah, I understand the point of leXX and the spooky coincidences, but I personally just wanna take a lead pipe who really believe in this Armageddon crap. The end of the world has been predicted dozens of times and we're still here.

Anyway, I don't see how the sun's polar orientation has anything to do with a meteor striking us.

Tyrion
04-15-2008, 12:11 AM
Anyway, I don't see how the sun's polar orientation has anything to do with a meteor striking us.

It doesn't. It's merely one of many phenomenons to make sure we're bloody ****ing dead. Solar flares, meteors, nuclear bombs, Fox News, famines caused by errant genetically altered plant, diseases caused by errant genetically altered bacteria and viruses, diseases caused by errant mass application of antibiotics that speed up the evolutionary process into creating Super AIDS, angels, demons, anti-christs, terrorists, weapons of mass destruction, global warming, ice age, aliens, mythical planets on the polar opposite of the sun, democrats, illegal immigration, Canadians, peak oil, toxic pollution, ect.

Yeah, we're ****ed.

Rogue15
04-15-2008, 01:28 AM
the matrix lol

IG-64
04-15-2008, 04:55 AM
I've been laughing about this along with my brother for a long time now. The Mayan/Aztec calendar thing, along with Nostradomus, plus the Bible Code (I think) then one more thing that had to do with St. Malachy's predicted popes (the last one supposedly on 2012). I think it was called the "Prophecy of the Popes" or something. Basically if any of the "last times" prophecies will come true it would be this one. Of course it's all crap, but if we live past 2012, we can pretty much rest easy. :p

My uncle seems to think the coming of the end times will be next Saturday (seriously).

He also thinks heaven is on Saturn.

Seriously.

Acrylic
04-15-2008, 09:43 AM
Only God knows when the end will be.

No one else.

=)

Pho3nix
04-15-2008, 11:57 AM
=))))

It'd be great if the world did end in 2012, but It's not going to.

Det. Bart Lasiter
04-15-2008, 02:04 PM
=))))

It'd be great if the world did end in 2012, but It's not going to.Yeah, dying because the world is ending is really the way to go. I think I'd place it right below "fatal orgasm" and "armed bank robbery gone awry" as favorable ways to die.

JoeDoe 2.0
04-15-2008, 02:08 PM
On that day all the EMO people will rejoice

jebbers
04-15-2008, 02:57 PM
Only God knows when the end will be.

No one else.

=)

I weight the scientific evidence against faith. DON'T GET ME WRONG. I believe there is a god, but my "faith" lies with the amounts of evidence that show that something might happen in 2012.

It's a 51/49 split.

GeneralPloKoon
04-15-2008, 03:06 PM
This is interesting but I simply won't allow myself to believe it.

Pho3nix
04-15-2008, 03:52 PM
Yeah, dying because the world is ending is really the way to go. I think I'd place it right below "fatal orgasm" and "armed bank robbery gone awry" as favorable ways to die.
Indeed, I rank fatal orgasm as number one though, the apocalypse comes in second.

TiE23
04-15-2008, 07:25 PM
... Super AIDS...

Butter's Dad ~ There's no reason to be afraid of things that aren't real. There's plenty of real things to be scared of. Like Super AIDS.
Butters ~ Uh, Su-super AIDS?
Butter's Dad ~ That's right, a new form of AIDS which is resistant to drugs, just one teaspoon of Super AIDS in your butt and you're dead in three years!
Butters ~ AH! Oh Jesus!
Butter's Dad ~ So now you feel better? Ghosts don't exist and there's nothing to be afraid of... Except for Super AIDS.

Sorry... been watching too much South Park. >_>

RoxStar
04-15-2008, 10:17 PM
End of the World just in general.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Tie23/Videos/?action=view&current=NostradamusBS.flv

And crap, the audio is a little off, sorry. : \

That was really good TiE, I especially like your little anecdotes.

if obama gets into office i might believe it.

Hey now...

acdcfanbill
04-15-2008, 11:29 PM
help help, the sky is falling :rolleyes:

Ray Jones
04-16-2008, 04:01 AM
Everyone knows that Apophis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis) will end the world.

PR-0927
04-16-2008, 04:11 AM
Well, if it does happen - which I don't believe it will, being a cynic of such things, I hope it's fun. Yes, fun. I mean, how boring would it be if someone just pointed a Death Star laser at Earth and fired away, blowing us to smithereens in a matter of seconds? Not very. I wouldn't get to fight.

:(

Now fun would be something along the lines of a xenophobic alien race interested in wiping out the human race - something like Halo. Now that, would be fun.

:xp:

I guess I just live in my own fantasy world - always wanted to be the psycho, yet kickass hero trying everything desperately to save the world from disaster and destruction. That could be a tagline. My tagline.

Anyways, shame about the world and all ending 2012. I should be getting my BSBA or whatever I get by 2011 and graduating from this grand university (OSU). Looks like I'll have one year to find a job and make one year's worth of money...with a BSBA.

Looks like getting a Lamborghini in one year is out of the question. Someone needs to drop the price on those things, seriously. Darn shame that too, being that getting a Lamborghini is like a dream come true for me.

So if the world ends, it will suck. But, if it does, it must be fun.

Now back to my overload of unfairly tedious homework. It's freakin' 4:11 A.M. here, and I'm a wimp when it comes to sleep deprivation - I wanna' sleep!

- PR-0927

JoeDoe 2.0
04-16-2008, 09:55 AM
:coffee:

I think that before the world ends, crime would go up 110% all over the world, goverments would fall, virgins would get lucky (except you Ave) etc etc

What would you do the day the world ends?

Lightsaberboy
04-16-2008, 12:57 PM
Everyone knows that Apophis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/99942_Apophis) will end the world.

pfft, SG-1 already took care of him.
:D

Q
04-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Okay this is kinda freaky, and before you say 'oh no, not another Nostradamus prediction', just read what I have to say.
Actually, my first impression was along the lines of "Oh no, those crazy JWs are at it again." :D

DarthAve
04-16-2008, 06:54 PM
virgins would get lucky (except you Ave) etc etc
Exactly. ;)

Tell everyone I know exactly how I feel about them, hug my best friends, try and get at least a kiss out of someone, and dance... Dance... DANCE!

IG-64
04-16-2008, 07:39 PM

Probably pray, the play all of my old favorite video games. Crap around on the computer, eat stuff, etc.

Or I could just go skydiving and not pull the chute. I always though that would be an interesting way to die.

TiE23
04-16-2008, 10:24 PM
I'd upload copyrighted content onto Youtube, and they can't do anything about it. :V

Tyrion
04-16-2008, 10:52 PM
Or I could just go skydiving and not pull the chute. I always though that would be an interesting way to die.

An "interesting" way to die involves a s&m mistress, a room filled with interrogation equipment the KGB would be proud of, and an orangutan that's trained to bite on command.

Samuel Dravis
04-16-2008, 11:58 PM
So I was watching the History Channel and it had a program about the Aztecs, and one of the facts pointed out was that the Aztec calendar stopped at 2012.My calendar stops at December 2008. Fortunately, that's not a problem with my calendar, that's just how we normally make calendars. Turns out it's the same with the Mayan calendar.

Many mistakenly believe that the Maya civilization's Long Count calendar ends abruptly on December 21, 2012. This misconception is due to the Maya practice of using only five places in Long Count Calendar inscriptions. On some monuments the Maya calculated dates far into the past and future but there is no end of the world date. There will be a Piktun ending (a cycle of 13 144,000 day Bak'tuns) on December 21st, 2012. A Piktun marks the end of a 1,872,000 day or approximately 5125 year period and is a significant event in the Maya calendar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_calendar#Long_Count

Not long ago an Italian man discovered some illustrations by Nostradamus (the book The Nostradamus Code covers the predictions), and the last 7 illustrations have been discovered to point to the end of the world. And guess what year he predicts it to happen... 2012.Predicts what will happen? Surely the world won't end because it just stops. A catastrophe, then. But what kind of global catastrophe could occur that we wouldn't know about? I suppose it's possible for there to be a supernova within a few hundred light years and we'd be fried from that. Well, why couldn't Nostradamus predict that specifically then? Simplest answer is that he just didn't know enough to predict such things. If the person doesn't even know what's going to happen, they probably aren't the best source of information on the subject. To be honest, with all the people claiming that the world is going to (mysteriously) end on blah blah day, I don't find any of them credible. If the people alive right now can't get it right, why suppose that someone who is dead (and without the benefit of realistic end of the word scenarios) can?

Then I watched a program about the Universe and in particular the Sun. The sun changes the alignment of it's magnetic poles every 11 years, and when that happens there is an extremely high risk of a 'perfect' solar storm. One which when aligned perfectly with the earth can cause great damage. What that means for our electronic age if that happens scientists can only guess, but lets just say it won't be pretty. The last one happed in 2001, so the next one is due in 2012.This article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geomagnetic_storm#Radiation_hazards_to_humans) is interesting. I don't think there's much danger of a solar storm killing off everyone. Remember that half of the planet is shielded by billions of tons of rock and water, so people would have hours to get under concrete structures and wait it out - even if something so improbable as this perfect storm were to occur. Frying electronic devices would be bad, but hardly the end of the world.

As for you seeing them all pop up at the same time... well, wouldn't you usually call anything else like this a coincidence? Wouldn't it be crazy if you kept seeing the same shade of red on someone's shoe, on a strawberry, on a sign, in a game, etc? Well, it might be worth mentioning in casual conversation, but there's no deeper meaning to get out of it. Numbers and dates are no less common and should raise no more concern than red does.

Basically, I'm not too worried about the end of the world. :p

PR-0927
04-17-2008, 12:03 AM
I still just want it to be fun.

If it were to happen of course.

- PR-0927

BongoBob
04-17-2008, 03:40 AM
My calendar stops at December 2008. Fortunately, that's not a problem with my calendar, that's just how we normally make calendars. Turns out it's the same with the Mayan calendar.

That made me laugh my ass off for some reason xD

As for you seeing them all pop up at the same time... well, wouldn't you usually call anything else like this a coincidence? Wouldn't it be crazy if you kept seeing the same shade of red on someone's shoe, on a strawberry, on a sign, in a game, etc? Well, it might be worth mentioning in casual conversation, but there's no deeper meaning to get out of it. Numbers and dates are no less common and should raise no more concern than red does.

It's like that movie 23 (or whatever it's called) with Jim Carrey. A friend of mine saw it and said that while it was a good movie, if you put enough thought into it you could link whatever the flying **** you wanted to 23. It's the same with this. The only reason people get freaked out over this stuff is because they go looking for it IMO.

leXX
04-17-2008, 05:05 AM
I'm not saying I believe it by any means, and I doubt leXX is either, rather I think she is just pointing out the sheer coincidence of it all.

You hit the nail on the head. I have never believed anything Nostradamus predicted was an actual 'prediction', just random words interpreted however you want to see them, alot like the daily horoscope (which is how his predictions started btw). Same with these illustrations, you can see whatever the hell you wanna see in them, and as Tie points out, the so called 'experts' are no such thing.

No, my interest lies in the coincidence of it all. I'm a sucker for coincidences, love them, and enjoy reading about them. I have a great book called Beyond Coincidence, (highly recommended reading) which is fascinating. I have a long running thing with my sister where we phone each other up whenever we have a great coincidence to share, and it's amazing how many we've had over the years. Whatever your view on it, you can't help but find it very interesting.

Dath Maximus
04-22-2008, 05:56 AM
REPENT!!! THE END IS NIGH!!!!!!

Vikinor
04-23-2008, 08:00 PM
It's all wrong. Ragnarok is supposed to happen in 2012!

That video was interesting. I thought it was too one-sided, like that "Root of all Evil" video.

I don't know when the world will end and I don't really care. In 2012 I will either be 21 or 22 depending on the month. That's long enough for a fulfilling life, eh?

Dath Maximus
04-23-2008, 09:19 PM
i see no repenting

BongoBob
04-23-2008, 10:00 PM
That's cause you're still wearing a blindfold from your sexual hobbies.

Dath Maximus
04-24-2008, 07:10 AM
talk like that is a one way ticket to finding out what said hobbies really are

i hope you like goats

Darth Groovy
04-24-2008, 07:23 PM
Nostradamus is a joke. So many things can be interpreted from it, it's hilarious to watch what people read into it.

I tell ya what though, Mötley Crüe, and Guns N' Roses are both supposed to release new albums this year, which means that anything is freaking possible at this point. I think the end of the world is actually 2008...:eek:

Kain
04-25-2008, 03:06 AM
Well, assuming one were to believe Nostradamus, wouldn't we all have to be worried about zombies attacking at the 2008 Summer Olympics? Oh wait...I forgot. Most of the people here, while crackpots to the last, actually have some sense.

Dath Maximus
04-25-2008, 07:46 AM
dath heard crock pots......where are the crock pots..............I DEMAND ME FOOD PREPARED IN THE CROCK POTS!!!

oh...crackpots...DAMMIT KAIN! YOU GOT MY HOPES UP!!!

BongoBob
04-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Now put your pants back on dath.

PoiuyWired
04-25-2008, 03:21 PM
An "interesting" way to die involves a s&m mistress, a room filled with interrogation equipment the KGB would be proud of, and an orangutan that's trained to bite on command.

You forgot frozen sausages, lime jello, and a spoon. :)

Plus, its a nice scene seeing the end of it all on a rooftop, a nice glass of wine, with my love in my arms... and the skull of my enemy as leg rest.

Kain
04-26-2008, 03:22 AM
Watching the end is good and all, but participating in it...thats where the fun is. You'll see me. I'll be the one in the black robe on the black horse.

Since I sorta like most of ya, I'll give you this warning. I'll be riding the apocolypse listening to Longtime by Boston. So when the fires start and you hear that song, run! HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm so bored...

Dath Maximus
04-26-2008, 07:16 AM
i refuse to put pants on, its the end of the world, who needs pants

narfblat
04-29-2008, 01:52 AM
Aren't you a deity now? Go put on some pants, be a good example!

TiE23
04-29-2008, 01:54 AM
i refuse to put pants on, its the end of the world, who needs pants
I'm 38" length - 36" width, how do I fare?

Dath Maximus
04-29-2008, 05:01 AM
NO PANTS!

MrWally
04-29-2008, 07:08 AM
TiE it must be impossible for you to go clothes shopping.

DarthAve
04-29-2008, 08:21 PM
When did this turn from Armegeddon to pants?

I didn't know I was in RD.
Nonetheless, here are my feelings on both subjects.

Armeggedon = Seriously can't wait. Then, I can go proclaim my feelings to everyone about them. Also, I will cuss, a lot. 2012 may be a little soon, but I'm ready for anything just as long as they give me a day.
Pants = Keep my legs warm. Although I prefer skirts, pants are second on my list of enjoyable bottomwear. Than jeans, than capri's, than bermuda shorts, than underpants, than regular ol' shorts.

TiE23
04-29-2008, 08:58 PM
TiE it must be impossible for you to go clothes shopping.
Yes, size 14 (and sometimes 15) shoes are a total bitch to find, even on teh interwebs. Riding in small cars suck, too.

I'll still be expecting pants, Dath.

BongoBob
04-29-2008, 09:08 PM
Meh. I'm more 44" waist, but I buy 48" (burlington big and tall section for the f***ing win!) and wear em with a belt because I don't care about my size, and aint gonna squeeze my fat ass into smaller clothes just to say I'm wearing a smaller size :xp:

And yeah, about size 14 shoes are a bitch to find ><

MrWally
04-29-2008, 11:10 PM
That's why I love being 32x34 with size 11 shoes.

So generic. So cheap.

Dath Maximus
04-30-2008, 11:46 AM
NO PANTS!

BongoBob
04-30-2008, 05:14 PM
I only say put pants back on, Dath, because of your backwards thong.

Please. Think of the childeren.

Samuel Dravis
04-30-2008, 05:25 PM
HEY! I knew I smelt a misspelling. :carms:

And Dath would never put on pants against Rhett's wishes. Think of the elves!

topshot
04-30-2008, 10:41 PM
It's said that putting pants on shortens the lifespan of the world, but you didn't hear that from me.

Aside from that, another interesting story comes from Norse Myth of the Hellfire God Surt, wielding a sword of flames bringing about Ragnarok and the end of human life as we know it.

zoidburg
05-01-2008, 11:38 AM
NO PANTS!

i don't want the last thing i see to be you without pants... not again...

Dath Maximus
05-01-2008, 04:27 PM
i don't want the last thing i see to be you without pants... not again...

you shut your mouth! we vowed never to speak of what happened in high school band trips!

MrWally
05-01-2008, 07:10 PM
...Dath was a band geek?

O.o

DarthAve
05-01-2008, 07:31 PM
Alright, if you won't put on pants, how about SHORTS?

or a skirt if you're into that sort of thing?

Look at me, contributing!

Dath Maximus
05-01-2008, 11:14 PM
...Dath was a band geek?

O.o

i was drum major my senior year, zoidburg was one of the tubas

zoidburg
05-02-2008, 12:45 AM
i was drum major my senior year, zoidburg was one of the tubas

oh yeah you were drum major... what a dark time for nado band... but at least you wore pants

Dath Maximus
05-02-2008, 07:54 AM
oh yeah you were drum major... what a dark time for nado band... but at least you wore pants

wearing pants was indeed a dark time for me

zoidburg
05-02-2008, 01:46 PM
wearing pants was indeed a dark time for me

too bad it wasn't the giant purple pants like freshman year, i miss those... maybe I'll wear that old uniform for the end of the world, go out in crazy style!

leXX
05-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Personally I'll be in my birthday suit on judgement day.

Dath Maximus
05-02-2008, 09:02 PM
i will be with lexx on said day

zoidburg
05-03-2008, 04:38 PM
being naked is overrated, but i'm going to take it a step further and shave off all my body hair

Dath Maximus
05-03-2008, 07:33 PM
and thats why baby jesus crys

zoidburg
05-03-2008, 08:13 PM
is that why, i always just thought babies cried... but that is probably one reason...

Tyrion
05-03-2008, 08:45 PM
and thats why baby jesus crys

Baby Jesus cries because you stole his lollipop.

Kain
05-03-2008, 11:39 PM
So my suckerpunch had nothing to do with it? And I thought my life had meaning...

zoidburg
05-06-2008, 09:01 PM
i prefer bearded jesus

Rev7
05-06-2008, 10:51 PM
I think that the world could end at any moment; however, I don't think that it would be on that day, in that year. Then again, I don't know what the future holds...

Dath Maximus
05-07-2008, 07:54 AM
i like to imagine jesus as a mischevious badger

StormHammer
05-10-2008, 04:16 AM
My vote is on Yellowstone blowing it's stack. That's going to be a pretty bad day for everyone.

TiE23
05-10-2008, 01:58 PM
So, Yoda's Swamp Judgment Day Blow-out Party, 2012! Clothing optional, literal sausage fest.

zoidburg
05-10-2008, 11:12 PM
i just realized that if 2012 was the end of the world, then dath and i would miss our ten year reunion. i really wanted to see how much better i've done than all those townies... but i guess if 2012 is the end it wouldn't matter if i did better than them so heres to slacking off and being a hobo for the next 4.5 years...

Darth Slayne
05-11-2008, 03:53 PM
Aside from getting frustrated someone or something took the world out before I could? Why, I’d be doing as I’ve always done; breathe in…breathe out…breathe in…breathe out…scratch an itch…breathe in…

Black Knight of Keno
05-13-2008, 10:56 AM
On December 22, 2012, the colonization will begin

Trust No One!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/88/Csm1.jpg
This has been a friendly message to you from your friends in the Syndicate

zoidburg
05-18-2008, 12:14 AM
i have my ice pick weapon thing ready... it was in the lamp...