PDA

View Full Version : Problem with TSL for PC

Revan.Ragnos.85
05-29-2008, 06:05 PM
I am not sure if this is the right place for this question, so if this needs to be moved sorry......

But anyway I installed KOTOR2 TSL on my PC and got some mods and put them in and everything was fine. Then when I got to the Harbinger it started running slow so I turned the graphics down so the game would run smoother, and it did. But then when I get to the first set of cloacked assassins my game freezes as soon as I attack one. I thought it could be a mod that was messing with it so I uninstalled all of them, but I still have the problem.

Does anybody know what the problem could be? Any help is greatly appreciated!

MaceLyden
06-08-2008, 07:27 PM
I have a question, too. Sorry, I don't have an answer for you, reven. But I tried to use the "whereami" cheat on the console, and nothing happened. I don't even know where your coordinates are supposed to show on the screen. and yes, I have enabled cheats and everything. all the other cheats work, but this one does nothing. does the cheat only work in KotOR I?

Revan.Ragnos.85
06-09-2008, 12:44 AM
Hey, as long as this thread is being put to good use:lol:

My problem, I think, was a conflict with one of the mods I was using. I deleted the only mod I had used related to the Harbinger, and the problem was fixed, so hopefully that is all it was.