PDA

View Full Version : and Bao-Dur dies...

Burnseyy
06-08-2008, 04:24 PM
i'm so gutted that Bao-Dur probably dies at the end of KOTOR2.
:(

he was one of my fav characters!
is it possible that he has gone on some kind of secret mission, much like the Exile's, alone?

or is that just me wishful thinking? :xp:

Miles Edgeworth
06-08-2008, 04:50 PM
probably dies

Wait. Have you not beaten the game?

Bao's supposed death doesn't matter so much as the line isn't enough to go off of.

Burnseyy
06-08-2008, 06:08 PM
yes i have, twice
but it only says 'sacrifice'
so it could mean a number of things!

Melly
06-08-2008, 11:02 PM
I refuse to believe my Bao is dead. Until I see indisputable proof in game, or actually hear it, in person, from Chris Avellone's mouth I refuse to believe it. :xp:

Rev7
06-08-2008, 11:05 PM
I say that there is a 50% chance that he lived, and a 50% chance the hit the bucket....the possiblilities are endless.....

JCarter426
06-08-2008, 11:23 PM
I refuse to believe my Bao is dead. Until I see indisputable proof in game, or actually hear it, in person, from Chris Avellone's mouth I refuse to believe it. :xp:
Someone's in denial. :xp:
I say that there is a 50% chance that he lived, and a 50% chance the hit the bucket.
Yeah. Really, the whole ending is so cur-fuddled that anything's possible. I think Bao-Dur died, either in the crash or on Telos in some way related to the cut HK factory. I can't think of any other explanation for why he wouldn't be on Malachor. But what I think doesn't matter, because as of now there's just not enough information to tell either way.

Melly
06-08-2008, 11:24 PM
Someone's in denial. :xp:

Nope, someone just wants indisputable proof. :xp:

Burnseyy
06-09-2008, 11:25 AM
i might write yet ANOTHER story about KOTOR so i can reassure myself. XD

bao-dur can't be dead. he's bao-dur!

TKA-001
06-09-2008, 01:26 PM
What's so great abθut him?

Jason Skywalker
06-09-2008, 02:40 PM
It's the voice, it can melt the hearts of both women AND men.

I never really cared about Bao-Dur much.

Gurges-Ahter
06-09-2008, 02:43 PM
I was much more affected by Visas Marr's voice, but I guess that's to be expected since I'm male.

Inyri
06-09-2008, 02:56 PM
It's the voice, it can melt the hearts of both women AND men.You mean the monotone "I'm a robot and don't know how to act" voice?

Astor
06-09-2008, 03:55 PM
I don't understand the fascination with him either. He's of little use (apart from the shield breaker ability, which is pointless after you get a Lightsaber), he has nothing to say, he can't seem to get past his army days 'Yes, General?', and, along with his remote, he provides what is, on the whole a pretty boring part of the game.

Let's be honest, would anyone notice if he died?

Gurges-Ahter
06-09-2008, 04:07 PM
^^ Melly would.

ElecManEXE
06-09-2008, 08:24 PM
As I understand it, both Bao Dur and HK-47 "disappear" when you go to Citadel Station / Telos for the second time (before going to the Ravager). HK-47 goes off to the HK Factory, but I don't think there's any evidence of where BD disappeared to, even among the cut content. But that's evidence enough that he didn't die when the ship crashed on Malachor, anyway. I doubt he managed to sneak back onboard without anyone noticing (though easy enough for Remote to be hiding onboard). All of the above is cut content, of course.

Doesn't nessicarily mean he's not dead, though. It seems that through cut content (or a few that are actually still in-game) almost every character has some sort of "climax" during the final part of the game. Minus T3, which could be explained by the fact that he has so many important parts through the game already and didn't need one, and Bao Dur (and possibly Desciple, can't remember, but who cares about him anyway :p). Unless you count Remote as Bao Dur's, but I don't. So maybe in the early stages of the game he was meant to have his own little portion at some point, but it got cut early. Maybe he was supposed to die, and it was deemed too "harsh", and thus cut.

There has to be something to the whole disappearence thing.

Rev7
06-09-2008, 08:29 PM
Yeah. Really, the whole ending is so cur-fuddled that anything's possible. I think Bao-Dur died, either in the crash or on Telos in some way related to the cut HK factory. I can't think of any other explanation for why he wouldn't be on Malachor. But what I think doesn't matter, because as of now there's just not enough information to tell either way.
Yeah, I tend to believe that Bao-Dur died too. I think that he made his remote sut down the shadow generator because he died and was unable to. I could be mis-interpreting it though....anything is possible though...:D

JCarter426
06-09-2008, 09:28 PM
It seems that through cut content (or a few that are actually still in-game) almost every character has some sort of "climax" during the final part of the game. Minus T3, which could be explained by the fact that he has so many important parts through the game already and didn't need one, and Bao Dur (and possibly Desciple, can't remember, but who cares about him anyway :p).
Disciple and Hanharr got squat, and the others were all cut (save Visas and Brianna). But yeah, it seems like something's missing with Bao-Dur.

Maybe he was supposed to die, and it was deemed too "harsh", and thus cut.
Nah, there were a lot of NPC deaths that were cut, purely due to time constraints. And Visas can still die in the final version of the game.

There has to be something to the whole disappearence thing.
Indeed.

I could be mis-interpreting it though....anything is possible though...:D
Yup.

ElecManEXE
06-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Hanharr gets... to lose to Mira if you play lightside. Yah, that.

I've only played Dark Side twice, one of them being my current playthrough which I'm still in the process of playing and the other being quite a while back, so I couldn't remember if he did or not. I thought I remembered him basically taking Mira's place, and fighting another greater storm beast instead of having a Mira fight.

I forgot about Visas' possible death. Though they built that up all throughout the game, what with her saying she was going to die for you a bajillion times. Bao Dur would be a bit more unexpected, and maybe that's why. Or maybe it was just cut for the sake of being cut, I dunno. Maybe they never even had a plot for it, maybe his disappearence is supposed to be a mystery.

Rev7
06-09-2008, 11:04 PM
That would be my best guess. :D

Melly
06-09-2008, 11:51 PM
^^ Melly would.

Yeah, me! :xp: And several other ladies on other boards. Seriously, Bao-Dur is my favorite character and I would be completely hacked :fist: and loathe this game that I love now, if it turned out he died. :cry6:

JCarter426
06-10-2008, 01:29 AM
That's way back on Nar Shaddaa, though.

I thought I remembered him basically taking Mira's place, and fighting another greater storm beast instead of having a Mira fight.
Hmm...never actually had him in my party, but still, that's not as big as any of the others. And Disciple's got squat. Mr Avellone did say in an interview a while back (forgive me...don't have the link) that if he had to do it over again, he'd drop Hanharr and Disciple as party members.

Inyri
06-10-2008, 02:09 AM
That's way back on Nar Shaddaa, though.I believe he's referring to when they fight on Malachor.

JCarter426
06-10-2008, 02:17 AM
They don't fight on Malachor if Hanharr's in your party. Mira is long dead.

Ctrl Alt Del
06-10-2008, 12:48 PM
You mean the monotone "I'm a robot and don't know how to act" voice?

Yep. Look for the last three topics about Bao around this thread and you should find my complaints on his voice.

EnderWiggin
06-10-2008, 04:02 PM
They don't fight on Malachor if Hanharr's in your party. Mira is long dead.

He says if you're lightside. That would mean Mira's in your party, and then they fight on Malachor.

See, look:

_EW_

JCarter426
06-10-2008, 05:20 PM
Ah, I misread. Well, still, he gets squat as a party member.

EnderWiggin
06-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Ah, I misread. Well, still, he gets squat as a party member.

Very true. I did like his Wookie Frenzy feats, but other than that he was ridiculously useless.

_EW_

Inyri
06-10-2008, 06:08 PM
...but other than that he was ridiculously useless.Hmm, kind of like Zaalbar. I think they're setting a poor precident for video game Wookiees. We should revolt, form a union, etc.

EnderWiggin
06-10-2008, 06:13 PM
Hmm, kind of like Zaalbar. I think they're setting a poor precident for video game Wookiees. We should revolt, form a union, etc.

Yeah, even on Kashyyyk Zaalbar was useless.

I'm not sure why, but LucasArts seems to hate Wookies in general.

_EW_

Inyri
06-10-2008, 06:14 PM
Well they're not Jedi (for no particular reason). ;)

Also, show the Wookiees some love yourself. Two E's ftw. :D

jonathan7
06-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Yeah, even on Kashyyyk Zaalbar was useless.

I'm not sure why, but LucasArts seems to hate Wookies in general.

_EW_

They're just bitter that Return of the Jedi was ruined by the fact they couldn't pull off Wookies at the time, so had Ewoks instead, and everyone knows it sucked and made no sense. So as revenge LA has decided to make the Wookies pay for the incompetence (well someone has to take the fall, but never the big suit who's responsible!)

EnderWiggin
06-10-2008, 06:16 PM
Well they're not Jedi (for no particular reason). ;)

Also, show the Wookiees some love yourself. Two E's ftw. :D

Yeah, they weren't Jedi - but I tried to like Hanharr. I tried to use him, and I turned him into a pretty good fighter. But plain and simple, his storyline sucks.

_EW_

Inyri
06-10-2008, 06:17 PM
(well someone has to take the fall, but never the big suit who's responsible!)I don't know about that... I think a Wookiee would wear a bigger suit than anybody working for LucasArts. :D
But plain and simple, his storyline sucks.What storyline? o.O He has about as much story as Bao Dur. xD

EnderWiggin
06-10-2008, 06:21 PM
What storyline? o.O He has about as much story as Bao Dur. xD

Case in point. :D

_EW_

Melly
06-10-2008, 06:56 PM
Aww, so much Bao hate makes Melly sad. :(

:xp:

Rev7
06-10-2008, 07:22 PM
Hey now,

I don't exactly hate him, its just that the circumstance with him doesn't seem all that favorable. :xp:

TKA-001
06-10-2008, 07:26 PM
On the topic of Hanharr, I thoυght he was cooler than Zaalbar by several orders of magnitude, if for no reason other than the fact that he wasn't a goody-two-shoes lightsided rip-off of Chewbacca.

On the actual topic of this thread, I probably would've thought Bao-Dur was a decent character if he got a decent amount of dialogue like everyone else.

Pikmin
06-11-2008, 12:26 PM
On the topic of Bao-dur, he followed Kreia to Malachor and got killed. this will be shown in TSLCR.

ElecManEXE
06-11-2008, 01:00 PM
Is that actually referenced in the game files or something, or are you just making it up to explain his disappearence?

Makes sense either way, I'm just wondering.

Da_man
06-11-2008, 01:05 PM
It's hard to tell what happened to Bao, because the plot is utter crap by the time you get to the end. I mean, how do you know to go to Malachor in the first place? There's just so many plot twists in such a short amount of space, that the plot makes no sense. It's like MGS2. Jae can vouch for me there as a big MGS fan.

Q
06-11-2008, 01:11 PM
On the topic of Bao-dur, he followed Kreia to Malachor and got killed. this will be shown in TSLCR.I'm sorry, but AFAIK that's just pure BS. There is no reference whatsoever to Bao-Dur's fate in the game files, and Avellone & Co. aren't saying squat, most likely because they are bound to secrecy by an NDA while the story of TSL gets retconned to hell by talentless hacks who didn't write it. And what is TSLCR?

Astor
06-11-2008, 01:15 PM
I think he means TSLRP - possibly?

Q
06-11-2008, 01:18 PM
You're probably right, and it's still BS. ;)

EnderWiggin
06-11-2008, 01:30 PM
No, he means the mod that he is creating.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=187382

It's found there, but it seems it's not as much content restoration as we thought. It's his IP, I guess.

_EW_

Q
06-11-2008, 01:44 PM
Oh. Well, in that case he should have mentioned that the scenario he was talking about was his own invention because it certainly wasn't Obsidian's. We really don't have a clue what happened to Bao-Dur and probably never will. That is, until one of the afore-mentioned talentless hacks thinks up yet another not-so-clever retcon. :roleyess:

BTW: In Bao-Dur's case he's not restoring anything because there is nothing to restore. He's conjuring it out of thin air.

TKA-001
06-11-2008, 02:23 PM
They're never going to retcon anything about KOTOR. They never have before, and they won't start now. They prefer to skirt around the questions of what actually happened with everything important in the KOTOR era. The closest they'll ever come to information on the KOTOR era besides vagυe mention in sourcebooks and other such material is the comics, in which they follow the stories of the uninteresting, cookie-cutter characters that nobody actually cares about (like Lucien Draay and Zayne Carrick), rather than the ones that actually made KOTOR worth caring about.

Pikmin
06-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Wow, such a heated debate...

Ok look, in cut material that TSLRP is restoring Bao-Dur mentions returning to Malachor to activate the Generator again. Then after you deal with the Atris problem, Grenn notices Bao-dur is gone. And in another cut line, Bao-Dur asks the remote to "Make my Sacrifice matter".

And so based upon those three things* it is easy to assume he followed Kreia to Malachor while you were on Telos, tried to activate the generator, but was killed. And even if this isn't EXACTLY** what OE intended, every other party member has a end-game resolution; Mira, Hanharr, Atton, Brianna, Mical, HK-47, Remote, Go-To, Visas Marr, and Kreia. And like Bao-dur every ones ending was cut or trimmed down to a shell of what it could have been.

So don't come complaining that this is BS, it makes perfect sense if you look at Bao-dur's character. He thought he could keep Czerka from messing up Telos on his own, he thought he could stop the Republic's enemies with his OWN creations, AND he very much regrets having made the generator in the first place.

There enjoy my argument.

*There are more but not worth mentioning here.
**Not everything in TSLRP, M4-78RP, or TSLCR is EXACTLY like Obsidian Intended.

Q
06-11-2008, 03:17 PM
There enjoy my argument.
And it's actually a pretty good one. If you can put it in the game and make it seamless and therefore believeable it might provide closure for a lot of people.

Excepting Melly, of course. ;)

EnderWiggin
06-11-2008, 03:23 PM
BTW: In Bao-Dur's case he's not restoring anything because there is nothing to restore. He's conjuring it out of thin air.

That's what I was saying. :)

Wow, such a heated debate...

Ok look, in cut material that TSLRP is restoring Bao-Dur mentions returning to Malachor to activate the Generator again. Then after you deal with the Atris problem, Grenn notices Bao-dur is gone. And in another cut line, Bao-Dur asks the remote to "Make my Sacrifice matter".

And so based upon those three things* it is easy to assume he followed Kreia to Malachor while you were on Telos, tried to activate the generator, but was killed. And even if this isn't EXACTLY** what OE intended, every other party member has a end-game resolution; Mira, Hanharr, Atton, Brianna, Mical, HK-47, Remote, Go-To, Visas Marr, and Kreia. And like Bao-dur every ones ending was cut or trimmed down to a shell of what it could have been.

So don't come complaining that this is BS, it makes perfect sense if you look at Bao-dur's character. He thought he could keep Czerka from messing up Telos on his own, he thought he could stop the Republic's enemies with his OWN creations, AND he very much regrets having made the generator in the first place.

There enjoy my argument.

*There are more but not worth mentioning here.
**Not everything in TSLRP, M4-78RP, or TSLCR is EXACTLY like Obsidian Intended.

Could you provide concrete proof of this cut line, please? I wasn't aware it existed. Please make available either the sound file or the TLK entry or whatnot where it says this.

Thanks in Advance.

As for your argument, you're drawing conclusions. You can't call your project 'Content Restoration' if you're not restoring cut content. In this case, you're creating a mod. Which is fine, as long as you identify it as such.

That's just from my point of view - I don't actually care if you rename your project or anything, but I thought you were saying there was cut information about Bao-Dur. Until you provide that dialog, that still seems to be false.

And it's actually a pretty good one. If you can put it in the game and make it seamless and therefore believeable it might provide closure for a lot of people.

Excepting Melly, of course. ;)

I disagree. And it might provide closure, but they have to remember that it's not cut content, it's someone's interpretation of events that was modded in.

_EW_

DarthAve
06-11-2008, 03:32 PM
I generally like Bao Dur, especially as a fanfiction writer. He had the potential to be a sincearly kickass character, with a lot of backstory, a pimpin robot arm, and a spherical floating friend. But instead, he was that "Character you never use" and whenever ou tried to talk to him, the only option was "Never mind."

I hope he didn't die, so him and his 2nd remote can go on adventures fixing things throughout the galexy.

Astor
06-11-2008, 03:40 PM

There enjoy my argument.

I'm with Ender on this. You're making suppositions regarding Bao-Dur. If you can show us the appropriate cut content, I'll retract that statement. And you missed out a party member - Mandalore. He doesn't have a resolution at the end of his story.

Okay, Bao-Dur took on Czerka's destruction of the Telos Project. But I don't think that, even with his strong morals, he would have been foolish enough to take on the Dark Lord of the Sith.

TKA-001
06-11-2008, 04:31 PM

I'm sorry, buψ as the others said, without additional proof for it originally being exactly as you described, your hypothesis is speculation like everyone else's here.

Pikmin
06-12-2008, 04:21 PM
Link to where you can here the cut dialog: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/download_6117573.html

Also eben though I didn't name Canderous he sorta had a resolution as well, if you had Visas with you on Malachor then he woudl have another scene with her and then when she heads into the Academy along with the others, he would stay outside to guard the entrance.

Otherwise, he would stay on the ship.

Also for M4-78 Dstoney had to conjecture some about the story to finish the planet. And parts of TSLRP have been moved(and partly re-created) so that it fits with the rest of the game.

If you are against it, I'll add it as an option.

Astor
06-12-2008, 04:31 PM
Also eben though I didn't name Canderous he sorta had a resolution as well, if you had Visas with you on Malachor then he woudl have another scene with her and then when she heads into the Academy along with the others, he would stay outside to guard the entrance.

That never happens in the released game, or at least i've never seen it. Is that cut content? If it is, it doesn't count as a resolution.

Pikmin
06-12-2008, 05:05 PM
It was cut...
Atton, Canderous, Mira, Hanharr, Brianna, Mical, Hk-47, Go-To, Bao-dur, and the Remote's endings were all cut or trimmed down.

EnderWiggin
06-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Is that really Bao-Dur's voice? It doesn't really sound like it. In fact, there are a bunch of weird voices on there.

_EW_

Q
06-13-2008, 04:04 AM
Oh, it's him, all right. It just seems to be slightly slowed down and/or distorted. This will have to be corrected before it can be used, but it's definitely him. ;)

Giant Graffiti
06-14-2008, 11:57 AM
Link to where you can here the cut dialog: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/kotor2/download_6117573.html

Does anyone have another download link? I'm too lazy to register at that site.

Robondacob
06-14-2008, 07:07 PM
It's the voice, it can melt the hearts of both women AND men.

I never really cared about Bao-Dur much.

His VOICE?! His voice made me die inside. I wanted to scream at him to talk louder or something. He was so annoying.

Sorry I just get worked up when it comes to him.

Da_man
06-14-2008, 09:28 PM
^: Agreed. The voice was so soft and...bland.

Melly
06-15-2008, 01:21 AM
Hmm, I found Bao-Dur's voice to be very indicative of a man who seems calm on the surface, but in reality who's anger is barely held in check. Funny how different people see things, isn't it?

Robondacob
06-15-2008, 01:38 AM
You're entitled to your own opinion. I just find his voice out of place sometimes. Also, I have to turn up the sound all the way just to hear what he says.

MacTavish
06-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Also, I have to turn up the sound all the way just to hear what he says.

Hehe I have to do that too sometimes :lol:.

Burnseyy
06-15-2008, 02:00 PM
Hmm, I found Bao-Dur's voice to be very indicative of a man who seems calm on the surface, but in reality who's anger is barely held in check. Funny how different people see things, isn't it?

indeed!
though it did get annoying when all you could say was 'nothing nevermind'

MacTavish
06-17-2008, 08:59 AM
though it did get annoying when all you could say was 'nothing nevermind'

Yea! especially when your trying to turn him into a Jedi and you have to wait until some random moment in the game when you can finally ask him something :firemad:.

Lord Foley
06-17-2008, 10:28 AM
I like to think that all of the characters, including Bao-Dur, will be considered alive in KotOR III because all the endings were cut. I think there's really no way to argue anything here, seeing as there is little to nothing to support either side- the game just doesn't care about your friends in the end.

luckyariot
06-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Hmm... I always thought it was likely that Bao-Dur was originally going to die, whether it was at Malachor V or at M4-78. It just seemed to be heading that way until half way through the game-which is when there is nothing more to say to the guy...

I don't mind his voice so much, but the volume and quality is terrible at times. Seriously, I thought he was whispering or something before I turned up the volume and realised... wow, they didn't work too hard on that voice did they?

zemegauser
07-13-2008, 11:11 AM
I personally totally disliked Bao-Dur, I got him, used him for a bit, then switched him off. Completely useless to me. This hapened to Visas as well. Never used any droids.(droids suck ass) Just me, Atton, Handmaiden and Hanharr was all I needed.

Burnseyy
07-13-2008, 12:13 PM
Just me, Atton, Handmaiden and Hanharr was all I needed.

Hanharr was so boring lol
I hate the wookies on the game. Zalbaar was the same. guhh. T.T;

(just to clarify, that line rhymed.)

DarthAve
07-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Hanharr was so boring lol
I hate the wookies on the game. Zalbaar was the same. guhh. T.T;

(just to clarify, that line rhymed.)

Seriously. Here's what I got from the wookies in the games.

Hanharr - RAWR. YOU NOT READY FOR TEH SHADOWLANDZ, NOOB.
Zalbaar - MY BROTHER = DOUCHEBAG, MISSION GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT HAIRBRUSH, OMFG I SWEAR.

Burnseyy
07-13-2008, 01:36 PM
Seriously. Here's what I got from the wookies in the games.

Hanharr - RAWR. YOU NOT READY FOR TEH SHADOWLANDZ, NOOB.
Zalbaar - MY BROTHER = DOUCHEBAG, MISSION GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT HAIRBRUSH, OMFG I SWEAR.

haha.
too true.

i'm so glad you could at least kind of 'decide' whether to have Hanharr or not.

DarthAve
07-13-2008, 11:07 PM
haha.
too true.

i'm so glad you could at least kind of 'decide' whether to have Hanharr or not.

The only thing I like about Hanharr is that in his little picture thingy in the party selection page, he sorta looks like my dog.... but then again, I dislike my dog....

yeah, the point of this post is nothing. Except I still like bao-dur...

EnderWiggin
07-14-2008, 06:54 PM
I dislike my dog....

Same one that attacked you? or are you just mean? :xp:

_EW_

bally3000
08-06-2008, 03:40 AM
I bet boa-Durr is sunbathing right now with a cocktail in his hand and new half built bot in the other =p

JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
09-28-2008, 05:12 AM
yknow, the first time i played, i couldnt have cared less about bao. my friend thought he was awesome but i was like, "what?! he does nothing! you cant even talk to him!"
but it was crazy... in my second playthrough, i just... thought he was great! he just suddenly looked really neat, and MAN, he looks AWESOME when he's darkside!! i now think bao-dur is great!! it would SO annoying if they really killed him!:migraine: if that happened... i would be SO ticked. first they go mess up the ending sacrificing quality for their wallets, and then to go kill bao-dur?? i wouldnt stand it! :headbump

is this thread necromancy? there seems to be a trend right now... how old is too old for resurrection? this thread is on the first page... and besides, when i saw it i *had* to post my annoyance :firemad:
im with melly on this

ChAiNz.2da
09-28-2008, 06:36 AM
is this thread necromancy? there seems to be a trend right now... how old is too old for resurrection? this thread is on the first page... and besides, when i saw it i *had* to post my annoyance :firemad:
im with melly on this

Necromancy is "ok" should it spur discussion and contain some meaningful content rather than more than "Yeah, something-something PWNZers" :lol: It tends to be a case-by-case situation honestly.

Generally though.. if a thread is very old.. often times it's best just to create a new one, assuming the old one isn't still on the front page ;). Since we get so many new members often, especially during LA game releases (TFU anyone?) many people haven't had the chance to explore the entire LFN forums to voice their opinion.. hehehe.

This thread for example, is only bumped after a month.. not so bad, so it's in the clear :)

Endorenna
09-28-2008, 11:07 AM
Bao-dur...ugh.

I met him on Telos, and a friend of mine watching me play it heard his voice and said, "Oh, I really, really like his voice! He looks like a cool character!" I smiled, agreed, and inwardly grimaced.

She now says, "I wish he would speak up. That is such a horrible voice!" :xp:

Also, once she saw that the only thing he could do was tap a stupid force field with his stupid arm, and she saw his DS tattoos, she said, "Um...what's with the dumb little ridges all over his face in the LS? Why not give him some tattoos?"...

We both agreed on Hanharr and Zaalbar.

DIE, FURBAGS!!!!!!! :lol: