PDA

View Full Version : Is there an extended gameplay mod for kotor1??

metal572
06-23-2008, 02:56 PM
hi, i was wondering this becuase i have a freind who says theres a mod or patch or something that lets you play the game after you kill malak. he said that it lets you takeover planets (like revan would've after u kill malak) and i cn't find this mod so can somehelp me find it?

Seamhainn
06-24-2008, 02:12 AM
There is a mod which lets you play on after you defeat Malak, but it resets several variables (so e.g. Dantooine reappearse). I fiddled a bit with said mod but was not able to release it here as the original modder is not longer active on this forum and thuse unreachable, and so I could not get his/her permission to use the original mod.

My mod preserves all variables, and though I am sure I know NOW how the original modder managed to accomplish what he did, one needs a complete playthrough to test it, and I simply don't have that much time. I always wanted to work further on the mod, but its a dounting task and timeconsuming...

Beside that I am not aware of a mod that lets you conquere the galaxy after the original ending, or anything similar...

Exile007
06-24-2008, 02:44 AM
Actually, Doc Valentine's Reign of the Sith mod lets you do just that. :D

He said he would re-release it sometime after he makes some corrections to it. ;)

Seamhainn
06-24-2008, 02:52 AM
I stand corrected :-) !

Thankteamgizka
06-24-2008, 04:19 PM
I have been looking for reign of the sith for weeks but doc pulled it off the original infinte empire site

Giant Graffiti
06-24-2008, 04:39 PM
Actually, Doc Valentine's Reign of the Sith mod lets you do just that. :D
I'm pretty sure that's for TSL. The only thing I can think that's close to that is Silveredge's Brotherhood of Shadow (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow;83006), which he is currently making a sequel to. I believe tk102 made a mod that instead of playing the credits warped you to the Ebon Hawk, but I don't think this added any new content.

Exile007
06-24-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm pretty sure that's for TSL. The only thing I can think that's close to that is Silveredge's Brotherhood of Shadow (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Brotherhood_of_Shadow;83006), which he is currently making a sequel to. I believe tk102 made a mod that instead of playing the credits warped you to the Ebon Hawk, but I don't think this added any new content.

K1 :D