PDA

View Full Version : Question about a robe model (file)

TriggerGod
07-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Yeah, I'm planing to make a reskin to PFBI06 (Dark Jedi Robes) but when I go to find the mdl/mdx files, There's only one that might be it. That is pfbim.mdl. I don't know if that's the file or not. If it isn't, then where might that file be?

Ferc Kast
07-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Yeah, I'm planing to make a reskin to PFBI06 (Dark Jedi Robes) but when I go to find the mdl/mdx files, There's only one that might be it. That is pfbim.mdl. I don't know if that's the file or not. If it isn't, then where might that file be?

Yes; That's the model for the female Jedi Robe. Although, I don't see why you'd need the model for a robe reskin...

Istorian
07-08-2008, 12:07 PM
For a robe reskin you just need the tpc "PFBI06", write it to tga format, export the detailsin the small box in the low left corner to txi format, open Photoshop or any other similar program (Gimp etc.), reskin the robe and put all the files in the override folder.

Marius Fett
07-08-2008, 12:28 PM
@Above

He probably wants to put the robe in Max, so as to see the changes take place while he's skinning.

This makes life ALOT easier. ;)

TheExile
07-08-2008, 01:10 PM
Well, I wanted to do this for long, so: how do you skin in GMax? How can you import the skin in GMax?

Istorian
07-08-2008, 01:27 PM
@Marius Well I never thought of that because Max doesn't work on my PC...Sorry, dude!!:xp:

Marius Fett
07-08-2008, 01:48 PM
So why do you want the model then?

You don't need it...