PDA

View Full Version : Concerning the nature of the extra missions in the PS2 and Wii versions

Zerimar Nyliram
07-19-2008, 06:01 PM
Do we know how these will be handled? Will they be unlocked and played from an extras menu? Will they be set into the main story between levels? Is anything known?

I ask because I intend to buy both the 360 and PS2 versions, having the 360 one as my "main" version and use the PS2 only for the extra missions. I'll probably download a save for the latter.

I've also heard it theorized that they will eventually be available for download via XBox Live.

Jason Skywalker
07-20-2008, 05:33 AM
I'm pretty sure they'll be set into the main story between levels.

Lord Foley
07-20-2008, 10:43 AM

That's what I thought.

Ctrl Alt Del
07-20-2008, 12:59 PM
That's funny. I think of them as something that'll be set as unlockables...

RyuuKage
07-21-2008, 12:35 AM

True, this is, for the developers have said it is so.

I'm getting 360 and Wii versions, that way i can have the bonus missions and fling a lightsaber with the wiimote, lol

Hawwi Joshe
07-21-2008, 02:57 PM
True, this is, for the developers have said it is so.

I'm getting 360 and Wii versions, that way i can have the bonus missions and fling a lightsaber with the wiimote, lol

I will miss not having the next gen capabilities being that I have a Wii, but the developers have more than made up for it by giving the Wii version 5 extra missions and a duel mode. I just wish the game would go ahead and come out already!

Zerimar Nyliram
07-21-2008, 07:03 PM
Well, this sucks. :( Oh well. Hopefully there will be a way to replay individual missions once you're completed the game, and I can download a save for the PS2 version with them unlocked and play those missions in between where they would take place in the 360 version.