PDA

View Full Version : Infowars?

Arcesious
08-03-2008, 10:17 PM
I've recently come across a very interesting and very alarming thing. First on it was from browsing youtube; now I've found the home site of this very interesting thing going on... The 'infowars'.

Check it out for yourself:

http://www.infowars.com/

So, what is this? Is this worth major concern and notice, or is it the result of people overreacting about things?

Nedak
08-03-2008, 10:21 PM
Alex Jones is a nice dude but drives me insane.

I swear the man thinks everything is out to get him.

Arcesious
08-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Yeah, at first I was thinking that this must be a crazy conspiracy theorist thing, but what he and others are saying does make sense to me...

Nedak
08-03-2008, 11:30 PM
Yeah, like I said he's a good guy and knows a lot about the stuff he talks about.

Sometimes he gets too excited though and talks about how the Government is going to kill him.

Arcesious
08-03-2008, 11:43 PM
Hmm... Well I can't go against logical caution. I won't jump to conclusions on this... I've been researching about whether or not Alex jones is a fraud... William Cooper seems to make some great points agaisnt him... (I'm just staying open to everything before going crazy over something new and 'frightening'.)

Well... Alex Jones now sounds like a fear monger to me... Still, I'll keep researching to make sure of stuff...