PDA

View Full Version : Missing Text

demonmana
08-08-2008, 07:50 AM
Ok after much slaving over the exe file for a good hour, i started to play it and it ran me right to the actual JA game. So i went to the "mods" list and selected dfmod and when it started there was no text at all, the only text was a yes and no when i think i hit quit. I am also having trouble when i think im trying to start it it gives mea message saying disk 1 not found or something like that.

Forceboat
08-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Check this (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=185912) thread. It will explain how to get it to work.

demonmana
08-08-2008, 10:51 AM
Thanks for that but it is not telling me how to fix the problem with the missing text. Its hard to navigate the menu without it.

Zanshin
08-19-2008, 11:40 AM
I haven't been able to get the game to load. I can get the Dark Forces loading screen, the Dark Forces start up crawl and the mission briefing (spoken, but with no text) but when I finally click around enough that I am able to get a mission to load, it's the first mission from Jedi Academy.

If anyone can tell me even what the buttons are supposed to be, it may help me load the game.