View Full Version : Want Sam and Max on Wii?

10-17-2008, 04:42 PM
Hey guys, I went out and bought Sam and Max on Wii since I preordered it just so that I could have the bonus CD. I don't own a Wii, and I already have Sam and Max Season 1 on PC, so it's not like I have any use for this.

I thought I'd offer it to you guys here first at a discounted price before going out and returning it to a different store to get my money back.

So if any of you want, I'm offering Sam and Max on Wii, new and sealed, for $24 shipped anywhere in the US (except Alaska and Hawaii since it's probably more expensive to ship there.) I guess for anyone outside the US gets to me first it will be some dollar amount more expensive.

Anyways, I guess the offer is for the first person who contacts me and is truly interested. You can PM me here or send me something on AIM at (GASP!) Syntheticgerbil.

10-24-2008, 03:56 PM
Well, I guess the deal is off, I went ahead and just returned it to a different Gamestop.

I feel kind of pathetic now, not one offer... I hope it's nothing personal. Oh well...

06-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Hey dude it was just the popularity. It isnt that popular for wii right now. But Sam and Max season 2 is coming out for wii. That one might have more of a chance. I have been on this site for a couple of days and I see that no one on this site realy cares about sam and max, maniac mansion, or dott. All the old games arent that popular.

06-22-2009, 05:12 PM
^That's not true...they are popular...but there's just not that much news for the games...

06-23-2009, 12:08 AM
^That's not true...they are popular...but there's just not that much news for the games...

Well that is actually true because they wouldnt be making season 2 for wii if it werent popular. My mistake.