PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP NIKE SHOES!!! LULZ!!!1111

Dath Maximus
02-22-2009, 05:18 AM
As many of you pods of biowaste know, I have a tendency to harbor hatred and malice toward people or things just because I have severe mental and emotional issues. One example is Jack Johnson, his music isn't half bad, but if I ever met him, I'd introduce him to my two lady friends Princess Christine and Lady sarah (right and left fists respectively) and let them go to town like Niner on a coke binge (thats right, Rogue9 is a cocaine addict.)

I also have a profound hatred of the color magenta and albino squirrels.

So Im curious if anyone else has any profound hatreds of anything with no real rational backings.

Also any tard noobs that post in this thread surrender all rights they have as a human being and thus give their consent for me to harass in any way i see fit.

jon_hill987
02-22-2009, 06:10 AM
I hate it when people don't know the difference between their, there and they're.
I hate people putting "init" at the end of a sentence, especially where it doesn't make sense even if they said "isn't it".

Pho3nix
02-22-2009, 06:35 AM
It'd be easier for me to make a list of things I don't hate. Which is, evidently, quite a short list.

Pie™
02-22-2009, 08:03 AM
I'll tell you what I don't hate. I don't hate vests.

RoxStar
02-22-2009, 10:49 AM
The term "win-win scenario" bugs the everliving **** out of me!

MrWally
02-22-2009, 10:58 AM
I'll tell you what I don't hate. I don't hate vests.

Good.

I don't hate guys who wear scarfs inside. A lot of my friends do, but I honestly don't care. I think there's a large handful of people who can pull it off and look good.

I DO hate female white librarians. I don't think I've ever had a good experience with one of them.

Hallucination
02-22-2009, 01:45 PM
I DO hate female white librarians. I don't think I've ever had a good experience with one of them.
I once knew a kid who hated them, too. Turns out he thought that 'librarian' meant 'prostitute'. Which is probably why he has problems with the term 'late fees'.

Anthony
02-22-2009, 03:25 PM
I have an irrational hatred for SUVs and vans. Every time one pulls infront of me I get pissed off and change lanes if possible. I also hate red lights, and waiting for pedestrians to cross the road.

I have an irrational hatred for apple products. I ****ing HATE iphones.

Actually hell I'll just make a list:
- World of Warcraft - do not talk about this game near me
- Walmart - I dont care if I can buy stuff cheaper there, i refuse to buy a single thing from walmart.
- Starbucks
- Radio advertisements
- Radio calibre "soft rock"
- People who chew loudly/ with their mouth open (this would appear rational except it pisses me off to the point of blowing up at them)
- Mcdonalds
- Obese people - This one is rather specific and maybe some of you will take offense to it but seriously, if you're THAT fat and youre not doing anything about it, gtfo. and when I say obese I don't mean overweight, I mean close to blimp size.
- People who walk slowly infront of you - I run into these people on purpose
- People speaking loudly to me when the surroundings are quiet.
- Parents who let their kids cry endlessly

I'll update this list with about 10000 other things when I get back from work

MrWally
02-22-2009, 03:52 PM
You have a couple legit ones, Anthony. The one that bothers me though is the obese one. Sure, I can understand what you're saying, but a lot of people are obese due to medical reasons--they honestly can't do much about their weight.

Jeff
02-22-2009, 04:17 PM
- Obese people - This one is rather specific and maybe some of you will take offense to it but seriously, if you're THAT fat and youre not doing anything about it, gtfo. and when I say obese I don't mean overweight, I mean close to blimp size.
- People who walk slowly infront of you - I run into these people on purposeBoth of these are on my list. I know I'm terrible but I couldn't live with myself if I was obese. And I encounter slow-walkers almost daily walking to class and they really need to gtfo of the way.

Det. Bart Lasiter
02-22-2009, 07:49 PM
how am i supposed to walk fast AND stare aimlessly up at the sky

RoxStar
02-22-2009, 07:57 PM
how am i supposed to walk fast AND stare aimlessly up at the sky

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/12/caption-contest-segway.jpg

:D!

Anthony
02-22-2009, 08:56 PM
You have a couple legit ones, Anthony. The one that bothers me though is the obese one. Sure, I can understand what you're saying, but a lot of people are obese due to medical reasons--they honestly can't do much about their weight.

I guess I forgot to include that but you can usually tell when its for a medical reason and when its not. for example seeing some 400 pound person...eating, on a bus.

Det. Bart Lasiter
02-22-2009, 09:33 PM
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.engadget.com/media/2006/12/caption-contest-segway.jpg

:D!

he aint walkin

RoxStar
02-22-2009, 09:37 PM
he aint walkin

He's Walken now ! :emodanc:

Also I hate cheese.

BongoBob
02-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Needs moar cowbell.

Lightsaberboy
02-22-2009, 10:02 PM
people who say PIN number or ATM machine. redundant, much?

RoxStar
02-22-2009, 10:05 PM
Add "Excessively Negative People" to that list.

Wait woops...

DarthAve
02-22-2009, 10:57 PM
- People who walk slowly infront of you - I run into these people on purpose

My school has so many people like that. They walk insanely slow down the hallway, get right in front of you when you try to pass them, and call you out like your some kind of bitch when the bell rings in 5 seconds and you're going to be late to class. >.>

I especially hate when tall people are like this. Because those with long legs have long strides, and they are just wasting their efficiency. Because I have short legs and running down the hallway with half your locker's contents in heels as your teacher gives you the stare isn't always ideal.

Also when people you barely know try to intrude into your relationships and what goes on behind closed doors...

Lastly, parents who push their kids towards the giant kitty kat mascot when they're obviously afraid and going to cry if near me. Ignorant *******s...

Det. Bart Lasiter
02-22-2009, 11:34 PM
Also when people you barely know try to intrude into your relationships and what goes on behind closed doors...

yes well police generally have a problem with felonies

EnderWiggin
02-22-2009, 11:43 PM
:lol:

_EW_

Tyrion
02-23-2009, 12:09 AM

The freedom to privately snort coke off your boyfriend's belly while burning a bible while reading aloud from the Communist Manifesto all the while wearing a giant kitty kat mascot costume is a God given, Constitutionally protected right.

TiE23
02-23-2009, 01:57 AM
People who think if they blog enough about problems in the world they can fix it.

People like Angelina Jolie.

To a certain extent the ideas most of the people in my English class hold, they're such liberal hippie pu---ies it makes me wanna tear my hair out. Now, I'm a balanced dude and I voted Democrat (like that matters, bleh), but gawd, these people must have their heads up their asses and all they can see is candy and sunshine.
They actually talked about the good sides of banning PB&J sandwiches from public schools because some people have allergies to peanuts. They tangled with the technicalities of enacting a ban like that until my teacher finally reached a moment of common sense and mentioned "people's free will to do what they want".

Idiots on the internet who refuse to type correctly, use actual words, proper punctuation, spelling, sentence structure, paragraphs, etc. Sure, I understand using short hand in instant messaging or text messaging, but on forums? F*CK!

Ditto to jonhill --- "people don't know the difference between their, there and they're."

Err, can't think of anything else at the moment.

Tyrion
02-23-2009, 02:10 AM
To a certain extent the ideas most of the people in my English class hold, they're such liberal hippie pu---ies it makes me wanna tear my hair out. Now, I'm a balanced dude and I voted Democrat (like that matters, bleh), but gawd, these people must have their heads up their asses and all they can see is candy and sunshine.
They actually talked about the good sides of banning PB&J sandwiches from public schools because some people have allergies to peanuts. They tangled with the technicalities of enacting a ban like that until my teacher finally reached a moment of common sense and mentioned "people's free will to do what they want".

I take it you didn't raise up a response?

Det. Bart Lasiter
02-23-2009, 02:35 AM

peanut allergies can be deadly and even indirect contact can result in an allergic reaction?

TiE23
02-23-2009, 04:06 AM
I take it you didn't raise up a response?
Oh no, I did. The peanut issue was just one of three or four things they talked about. I repeatedly raised the up the issue of why banning things can be unnecessary, ineffective, and bad. One of my arguments was that it would just be pointless because anyone who had these allergies would know enough to steer clear of them. And that's on top of the fact that (in elementary schools at least) teachers often know which students have allergies to what, with epee pens always at the ready in a the nurse's office. We can't just ban everything that may be harmful. Also, it's important to mention that in our discussion it was only about banning it from being sold at school lunch, and wouldn't stop kids from bringing in their own sandwiches.

Oh, if you have a kid who basically goes into shock at the mere scent of peanuts, then yeah, that's a different story.

----

Oh, and I hate people who are afraid for their kids lives whenever they have a cough, spraying Lysol all over everything. Buying only overpriced food that claim to be "organic" - which is complete bull**** 80% of the time.

Dath Maximus
02-23-2009, 09:21 AM
ill post a whole shabaggle of my hatreds tonight, you people have no clue how full of rage i truly am

Kuuki
02-23-2009, 10:39 AM
Aw, does Dathy need a nice big hug?

...from a stripper? :joy:

narfblat
02-23-2009, 07:23 PM
I hate it when people don't know the difference between their, there and they're.

Your right, I hate them to. :p

MrWally
02-23-2009, 08:01 PM

I also hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

:P

Lynk Former
02-24-2009, 02:23 AM
I also hate it when people don't know the difference between "your" and "you're."

I hate it when someone points out one mistake but then doesn't point out the other mistake.

"to"... should be "too"

:p

Pie™
02-24-2009, 07:55 AM
I hate it when people don't get an obvious joke.

MrWally
02-24-2009, 10:46 AM
I hate it when someone points out one mistake but then doesn't point out the other mistake.

"to"... should be "too"

:p

Ah yes. The "to" and "too" doesn't bother me as much, though. What really gets me is when people use a "2" to replace "to" or "too." Or, even worse, when they actually write out "two" and use it incorrectly.

Dath Maximus
02-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Alright all you filthy filthy spawns of street hookers that had the misfortune of having a burst contraceptive, it's time I list a few of the things that really piss me off. Now I could probably write an entire book about such things, and half of you would no doubt be mentioned in that book (tyrion, m@rs, and other retarded piles of excrement) So I'll just list off a few of the more major things.

Number 1, yuppie christians. If there was ever a group of people that needed to make special kool aid and off themselves its these people. These are some of the most prejudice *******s in the world. They also happen to enjoy shoving their beliefs in your faith in the name of god. Typically anyone who goes around saying "I'm a christian!" in any form of communication based medium has a 99% chance of being one of these puss ridden boils on society. Now I'm not saying all christians are bad, I know many devote christians who i respect, hell I'm catholic. But if you find yourself offended by this, than you can go screw yourself, youre probably a yuppie.

Small yappy dogs. Very similar to yuppie christians, very annoying and easy to beat the bejesus out of. What makes these abominations of the canine world even more unbearable are the owners who insist on shoving the fugly ass rats in your face and say "GIVE ****HEADDOG KISSES!!"

People who go into great detail about ordering a ****ing cup of coffee. No one cares taht you NEED low fat half calf ****, order a cup of coffee like hte rest of the world and drink it, stop pussifying stuff.

Suburban white folk. Now before you people say "Hey, you're white and live in the suburbs!" Keep in mind I grew up in the south on the very rough poor side of town filled with lots of gang violence, I'm anything but suburban and white. These damn honky sons of bitches go around thinking they are all important and stick their noses up at anyone who isnt white and preppy. And the moment they leave the suburb they automatically think they are now worldly and can thrive anywhere. If they acted the way they did in the neighborhood I grew up in they would have had the crap beaten out of them on a daily basis.

Lastly for this post, if you people couldn't tell, I hate retarded n00bs. The dumber you are around me, the more hatred I feel toward you and the more malicious I will be.

leXX
02-24-2009, 11:00 AM
This is why I love Dath.

RoxStar
02-24-2009, 11:48 AM
Alright all you filthy filthy spawns of street hookers that had the misfortune of having a burst contraceptive

This is why I love Dath.

Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.

Black Knight of Keno
02-24-2009, 12:04 PM
I have a deep-ridden hatred towards my local GameStop. Mainly their advertising of buying any used games. When it just opened, I notice the advertisement about buying games for cash, believe it or not there aren't that many stores around here that do that, and of course went there with a backpack full of games I wanted to get rid of. Games I had played through several times but were in great condition, games I had first bought individually and later gotten in some sort of collection, games I had lost interest in after a few hours of gameplay and so on. So, I get there and get ready to sell my PC games, just to learn that they won't accept them, because of some mumbo-jumbo about not being able to guarantee the condition of the games. I say pfah! Screw them and their silly store.

Although, I have frequented it at later dates due to their excellent collection of "three for the price of two" games. Cheap, great games. Awesome. I still hate 'em though. Damn snobbish douches... -shakes fist-

Another thing I hate is when people offer cheap Nike shoes but won't live up to the promise of said free shoes. I want my cheap Nike shoes, dammit!

Dath Maximus
02-24-2009, 12:07 PM
Dath is 1/2 Chris Farley 1/2 Lord Voldemort.

quoted in my sig because its awesome and true

Another thing I hate is when people offer free Nike shoes but won't live up to the promise of said free shoes. I want my free Nike shoes, dammit!

i only give the nike shoes to real people, not black knights from keno, racist but true

Black Knight of Keno
02-24-2009, 12:09 PM
i only give the nike shoes to real people, not black knights from keno, racist but true

Then stop lurking in the shadowy corners of my bedroom!

Pho3nix
02-24-2009, 12:52 PM
He's Finnish don't give him anything.

Dath Maximus
02-24-2009, 12:58 PM
BLAH BLAH FIN FIN BLAH BLAH

Pho3nix
02-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Indeed. ;D

swphreak
02-24-2009, 04:39 PM
I hate other drivers. Seriously, if I had a roof mounted minigun, there'd be hundreds of smoldering wrecks on the side of the road.

Dath Maximus
02-24-2009, 04:43 PM
I hate other drivers. Seriously, if I had a roof mounted minigun, there'd be hundreds of smoldering wrecks on the side of the road.

i concur with you on that what mr b

Lynk Former
02-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Ah yes. The "to" and "too" doesn't bother me as much, though. What really gets me is when people use a "2" to replace "to" or "too." Or, even worse, when they actually write out "two" and use it incorrectly.
How about when people replace the "s" at the end of plurals with a "z" ...or force a plural with a "z" instead of an "s"?

I used to do that x.x I'm so glad I stopped.

Mav
02-24-2009, 06:39 PM
How about when people replace the "s" at the end of plurals with a "z" ...or force a plural with a "z" instead of an "s"?

I used to do that x.x I'm so glad I stopped.How about people that use a "y" as a vowel to replace the letter "i" in words... wait...

MrWally
02-24-2009, 06:39 PM
Oh man I hate that. What REALLY gets to me is when companies or businesses use it to appear "hip" or "cool."

I also hate when old people or businesses who aren't "hip" or "cool" use the words "hip" or "cool."

Tyrion
02-24-2009, 10:21 PM
(tyrion, m@rs, and other retarded piles of excrement)

Aw, I'm mentioned first.

Although, oddly enough I'm not a yuppie christian, a small yappy dog, an anal retentive coffee consumer, or a suburban white person.

Lastly for this post, if you people couldn't tell, I hate retarded n00bs. The dumber you are around me, the more hatred I feel toward you and the more malicious I will be.

Oh. Nevermind.

Anyway, I hate how it seems Mr. Wally is already more accomplished than most of us will ever be in our lives.

DarthAve
02-24-2009, 10:34 PM
Now I could probably write an entire book about such things, and half of you would no doubt be mentioned in that book (tyrion, m@rs, and other retarded piles of excrement)

Even me Dathy? What'd I do?

RoxStar
02-24-2009, 10:39 PM
Anyway, I hate how it seems Mr. Wally is already more accomplished than most of us will ever be in our lives.

He really has ;;

Mike Windu
02-25-2009, 01:55 AM
Oh no, I did. The peanut issue was just one of three or four things they talked about. I repeatedly raised the up the issue of why banning things can be unnecessary, ineffective, and bad. One of my arguments was that it would just be pointless because anyone who had these allergies would know enough to steer clear of them. And that's on top of the fact that (in elementary schools at least) teachers often know which students have allergies to what, with epee pens always at the ready in a the nurse's office. We can't just ban everything that may be harmful. Also, it's important to mention that in our discussion it was only about banning it from being sold at school lunch, and wouldn't stop kids from bringing in their own sandwiches.

Oh, if you have a kid who basically goes into shock at the mere scent of peanuts, then yeah, that's a different story.

You went about this all cracked, mate. Lead the brigade to ban the peanut butter, then sell it on the side for 500% profit.

Prohibition for peanut bootleggers.... it'll work. :p

Dath Maximus
02-25-2009, 09:49 AM
Even me Dathy? What'd I do?
you refused to go to my spoken word poetry event

leXX
02-25-2009, 11:08 AM
I imagine your poetry would only be equalled by those found in Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy.

Kuuki
02-25-2009, 11:13 AM

I used to do that x.x I'm so glad I stopped.

lolz. :dozey:

swphreak
02-25-2009, 04:15 PM
Ug, other drivers really piss me off.

I hate drivers that can't at least drive the speed limit. It's especially dangerous when the morons drive 55 on the interstate.
I hate people who drive slow in the left lane.
I hate drivers who pass and cut me off just to turn in 3 seconds rather than just waiting the 3 seconds.
I hate drivers who go down the wrong direction at parking lots.
I hate drivers that stop when there's no stop sign and they have the ****ing right-of-way.
I hate drivers who ignore "no turn on red" signs.
I hate people who don't know who has the right-of-way in general.
No offense, but I hate most women drivers.

I think it's about time cars started driving for themselves.

Darth Groovy
02-25-2009, 05:09 PM
I hate Anime. Anime RPGs, Anime comics, the little Anime kid on Pokemon. All of it. Hate it to death. I hate how they take some crappy anime cartoon, and splice it with awesome industrial music, and post it up on youtube. Like all people who like Industrial just automatically like anime or something. I have seen a ton of it, and I hate every last bit of it.

*waits for most of LF to run me out of here with pitchforks and torches*

Pie™
02-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Nah, anime's pretty gay.

Pho3nix
02-25-2009, 05:26 PM
I don't like anime, or manga for that matter either. :|

MrWally
02-25-2009, 05:48 PM
The only Anime I ever liked was Death Note and Gungrave. That's about it.

In my opinion the rest of it could probably just disappear.

Or at least get out of my sight forever.

RoxStar
02-25-2009, 06:18 PM
The only Anime I ever liked was Death Note and Gungrave. That's about it.

In my opinion the rest of it could probably just disappear.

Or at least get out of my sight forever.

I think that you would really like Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo!

Lynk Former
02-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Meh, I don't watch much anime nowadays either...

Vikinor
02-25-2009, 07:21 PM
Internet lingo like "you" being abbreviated as "u".

Stupid people. Now there is a difference. Acting stupid I don't really mind since it can be humorous, but truly stupid people annoy me a bit.

Walmart. The only thing this place is good for is being able to steal a large selection of items.

Basketball. I just can't stand watching or playing it.

Now, I don't know if I really hate any of these things, but I do strongly dislike them.

TiE23
02-25-2009, 07:43 PM
I remember when I made fun of a good friend (who happened to be a girl) when she showed me this "anime/manga" thing when I was like 12 or 13. I feel kind of bad about it now that I think about it, calling her goofy for reading comic books about "guys who look like girls" in front of like five other people. But yeah, that was my first exposure to the Japanese thang.

Then I saw scenes of Cowboy Bebop and FLCL on Adult Swim, which was cool. After seeing the artistic awesomegasm that is Spirited Away, I began thinking to myself, "Holy ****, this stuff is awesome". Did my very first torrent on Fullmetal Alchemist (around 5 gigs in like 6 days, lol) in 2005 or so. (Edit: And thanks to Anthony for letting me know what torrents were.) Later I bought the Azumanga Daioh boxset *looks at Lynk's AV*. Then got really into Samurai Champloo in 2006... Then it kind of ended after that. I've only watched one series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magical_Shopping_Arcade) to completion in around 3 years.

Recently I've been exposed to the babbling wreck of stupidity and obsession that weaboos (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=weaboo) can become and have kind of distanced myself from it. And I don't know, but the style of shows like the Haruhi Suzimiya series and Death Note just kind of put me off a bit.
Blatant fan service kind of just pisses me off, too. As an example... You know the computer-club groping incident thing in Haruhi show? Supposed to be the most shocking and funny scenes in the series? I kind of just made me pissed off personally, using sexual harassment as a joke just didn't make me happy.

Then it's finding out that a guy at my work is kind of a crazy cross-dressing cos-player with, what I suspect is, some kind of undiagnosed mental problem has pushed me even further. So yeah, anime: I understand it; I don't love it or hate it, I can appreciate it, it may be able to grab my attention again someday; but for now... 'no thank you'.

Anthony
02-25-2009, 08:18 PM
I hate Anime. Anime RPGs, Anime comics, the little Anime kid on Pokemon. All of it. Hate it to death. I hate how they take some crappy anime cartoon, and splice it with awesome industrial music, and post it up on youtube. Like all people who like Industrial just automatically like anime or something. I have seen a ton of it, and I hate every last bit of it.

I'm with groovy on this one :carms:

Det. Bart Lasiter
02-25-2009, 09:54 PM

amvs are actually worse when you like the shows they feature since a) they make fans of it look bad (worse?) and b) every time you try to search for a clip from a show you get 50,000 results for that clip set to linkin park or whatever the ****

Kuuki
02-25-2009, 10:49 PM
I hate Anime.

I only like good anime. :cool:

at least the ones i think are good. there is plenty of crap out there.

although, on the flip side, i believe there is plenty of anime shows out there that even the non-anime viewers would find enjoyable.
ie, the more comical ones for instance.

BongoBob
02-25-2009, 11:56 PM
Cowboy Bebop kicked ass.

'Nuff said.

Lynk Former
02-26-2009, 12:08 AM
I'll just leave this here...
http://www.twilightlynk.com/archive/crisismanagementwebcomic/?comic=7

narfblat
02-26-2009, 01:42 AM
I hate it when people don't get an obvious joke.

Agreed, I thought what I said would stand for itself, and it was better than saying, "I also hate people who don't know their homonyms."

Another thing I hate is when web advertisements try to distract from the main page; this done either by spreading into the page so you have to look for an x, or by having some annoying sound. Fortunately LF hasn't had the former, but they've had too much of the latter. I just experienced one here with beeping, but I didn't look for the add as I keep multiple pages open.

@Dath: to be fair, you should also have mentioned the yuppie atheists that demand proof.

Dath Maximus
02-26-2009, 10:04 AM
@Dath: to be fair, you should also have mentioned the yuppie atheists that demand proof.

one encounter with me and they suddenly have the fear of god in them, cant explain it really

i also hate it when people wake me when im sleeping with texts or phone calls

like tie.....i will have my vengence you goat sucker

Jae Onasi
05-21-2009, 11:55 PM
I hate anyone who hates Dath.

Dath Maximus
05-24-2009, 02:13 PM

word jae word

i hate them too

DarthAve
05-24-2009, 02:17 PM

Anyone who hates Dath has already been killed by Dath himself with his boxing fists of fury straight through the internet. He's enough of a man to do that.

Rogue Nine
05-24-2009, 02:28 PM
I hate Dath. :kamina:

Darth Avlectus
05-24-2009, 04:54 PM
I profoundly hate the hell-crap spawn that is a product of:
1) yuppie christians that dath mentioned
(bred with)
2) those strung out hippie derelicts Tie23 mentioned

...Yes, the two have bred together. I want to go on a headbutting spree every time I see them. I frankly don't know how anyone could stand these people.

Another variation: There are mexicans and then there is the brown colored variation on white suburb morons that think just b/c someone in a gang from the bigger city (probably a reject) shares cigarettes with them, they are automatically bad ass. Their grafitti is fail. Claiming to be Native American to get benefits in school. :swear: Otherwise exactly like white preppy suburb morons.

Drivers who:
1) don't go the F*CKING speed limit
2) just HAVE to be in front of you then slow down and won't let you pass
3) drivers with ridiculously tricked out cars who decide to cut you off and nearly take your front bumper off all because you didn't give them props for their tricked out piece of S*IT.
4) mostly those who StarWarsPhreak mentioned

- Walmart - I dont care if I can buy stuff cheaper there, i refuse to buy a single thing from walmart.
Seconded.
- Starbucks Know exactly what you mean: Unfortunately there is 5 of them in the small town my parents live in. No wonder the economy is failing up here.
- Radio calibre "soft rock"
- People who chew loudly/ with their mouth open (this would appear rational except it pisses me off to the point of blowing up at them)
- Mcdonalds
- People who walk slowly in front of you - I run into these people on purpose
- People speaking loudly to me when the surroundings are quiet.

Shared hatred. Will spread.
People who think if they blog enough about problems in the world they can fix it. Hence the real reason paintballing in the dark was invented.
Ditto to jonhill --- "people don't know the difference between their, there and they're." Seconded.

<sigh> Don't you mean Achillies here on LF who hangs around the senate?

One last thing I hate: that Mr punk rock loving, fundamentalist, weightlifting, "I'm a vigilante but work road repair", spiky haired, think-I'm-so-bad-b/c-I-can-stare-you-down, SOB whose acting like he's "silent cool" but is really just an insult to the rest of us and taking up space.

Jae Onasi
05-24-2009, 11:11 PM
I'm an evangelical, overweight (yeah, I've taken martial arts for 6 years and dieted. Don't tell me I have no f_cking control--some of us have health issues thin people will never understand), have a first Dan in Taekwondo, so yeah, I don't think I can be badass, I _know_ I can be badass--just ask anyone who's practiced self-defense with me....I also like soft rock, classical, medieval motets, choral music, movie soundtracks, metal/goth rock and just about any kind of music in between, happily wear a Lacuna Coil black t-shirt with my black leather jacket, love Battle of the Planets (arguably anime), walk slow because I have no damn cartilage left in one knee (1st Dan came with a price), think graffiti is pointless dick-waving with a 2 dollar Wal-Mart can of spray paint, hate people who drive too damn fast when there's snow and ice on the road and jerks who run stop signs just because they think their SUV gives them permanent right-of-way. So hate me. :xp:

I need special dispensation from Dath to like Niner, because I love you both.

MrWally
05-25-2009, 02:39 AM
I hate girls who take advantage of nice guys.

PR-0927
05-25-2009, 03:57 AM
I gotta' say:

- When people call the iPod Touch the iTouch. STFU. It's ****ing iPod Touch. Don't get rid of the ****ing "Pod " part. *******s.

- When people know absolutely nothing about computers. I mean when people are like "yeah, so my computer has 160 gigs...it can run just about anything," when talking about their ****ing netbooks.

- Pussy netbooks.

- Nickelback, Soulja Boy, Fallout Boy, gay music like this.

- The disgusting obsession which college students seem to have with alcohol. Understand I'm a teetotaler, and I have friends that drink. But, there are people who just DRINK like the world will end if they don't. Every ****ing day. Their entire lives consist of alcohol. Everything they do must consist of the consumption of alcohol. Seriously douchebags, grow the **** up and become a use to society. Asswipes.

- Rednecks.

- Conservatives.

- Religious people. I mean in-your-face religious people who want to convert you. I have to hold on with every bit of restraint I have to not send them to the ground, bloody.

- People who truly believe that the American Democratic Party or Obama for that matter, are socialists. Educate yourselves, you ignorant ****ers. Social democracy is a great leap away from socialism.

- Fat people who CAN help it. I lost weight. So can you. Get the hell up and burn off that disgusting flab. It's polluting my eye-space. Disgusting.

- Pot heads. Don't get me started. Tons of respect dropped for asswipes like this.

- Terrorists.

- Corporations. Evil. Simply evil.

- Any country that rules with an official religion.

- The TV show, Scrubs. Not funny guys, really.

- RPGs. Except KotOR.

- The CoD series. Nothing innovating here, nothing renovating either. Lame arcade-ish power of the beastly Battlefield series.

- Last, but certainly not least (possibly most), Britain. I hate Britain, and would be embarrassed to live there. I could never have pride in that country, and I find modern remnants of the monarchy to be disgusting. Nothing against the British people - understand that - Brits are ****ing hilarious, if not a bit snobby, but they're cool. Their country sucks though. Seriously...I'd have to be between siding with a bunch of terrorists or siding with Britain to actually end up siding with Britain on any conflict. Disgusting remnant of an Imperial country. Brought so much suffering upon the world, and "owned" the two countries I identify with, until they rebelled. Revolutionary at heart here, dammit.

- PR-0927

IG-64
05-25-2009, 07:36 AM
I hate broadway musicals. I also hate the belief that New York is the greatest city in the world. I also hate 4Chan. And MMOs make me angry because they have monthly fees, and I always think of a million ways they could be better, and everyone plays them anyway.

EnderWiggin
05-25-2009, 07:57 AM
I hate girls who take advantage of nice guys.

Yes.

- The disgusting obsession which college students seem to have with alcohol. Understand I'm a teetotaler, and I have friends that drink. But, there are people who just DRINK like the world will end if they don't. Every ****ing day. Their entire lives consist of alcohol. Everything they do must consist of the consumption of alcohol. Seriously douchebags, grow the **** up and become a use to society. Asswipes.

Hell yes.

- The TV show, Scrubs. Not funny guys, really.

Blasphemy.

_EW_

PR-0927
05-25-2009, 11:18 AM
I hate broadway musicals. I also hate the belief that New York is the greatest city in the world. I also hate 4Chan. And MMOs make me angry because they have monthly fees, and I always think of a million ways they could be better, and everyone plays them anyway.

Second you on the MMO part and their gay fees.

- PR-0927

TiE23
05-25-2009, 03:15 PM
- Pussy netbooks.

- PR-0927

HEY! I've got the gaming rig at home and the Netbook in the pack. They're severely underpowered, but they're cheap, small, and have long battery life. I have two computers so it's okay for me to have an underpowered piece of **** (that I love deeply).

My brother has a full sized laptop, a total pain for him to take anywhere. He has a laptop back pack, the power cord, the mouse, the small external hard drive that he refuses to ever "just leave at home". When in the college library I yank out my laptop, turn it on, pull out the mouse I have and that's it. Runs 4 hours on heavy use, 7 hours on very-very light use. His is a gigantic machine of a laptop, my Netbook is a little larger than a portable DVD player. :V

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220534
Oh, but I did put two gigs of RAM and Vista on it. So it's not out of the box vanilla.

Q
05-25-2009, 03:36 PM
I have to ask: why would you want to run Vista on that thing?

MrWally
05-25-2009, 04:11 PM
I have to ask: why would you want to run Vista on that thing?

Beat me to it.

Ray Jones
05-25-2009, 04:14 PM
So he can hate it.

PR-0927
05-25-2009, 04:52 PM
Haha, I too have a high-powered rig at home, and a typical laptop. Nonetheless, I hate netbooks. Lame excuses for laptops. I don't care how portable and cheap they are, they suck.

Mostly the lack of dual-core CPUs in netbooks, the lack of GPUs, and the really, really ****ty resolutions of the super small screens suck. I won't settle for anything less than 1920x1080, which makes me hate my laptop at a ****ty 1680x1050. Home rig is at 1920x1200.

Oh, and this adds another irrational hate to the list:

- 720p. That's it. It's not true HD, so don't ****ing call it so. Also, I can EASILY tell the difference between 720p and 1080p, regardless of if I'm one foot in front of the screen or 10 (this may be that we've never had a super-low-resolution computer monitor in our house for the past...12 years or so, and the lowest resolution monitor I can remember is 1280x1024). That's a bunch of baloney, designed to not let the people who had to settle for 720p feel bad. 720p is extremely low-resolution and fail. I refuse to own any 720p videos.

- PR-0927

Rogue Nine
05-25-2009, 05:21 PM
I hate people who are super elitist with computers and technology.

PR-0927
05-25-2009, 06:18 PM

I hate people who aren't.

- PR-0927

MrWally
05-25-2009, 08:36 PM
What's with all the hate?

:(

Det. Bart Lasiter
05-25-2009, 08:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw

he's better in http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pube5Aynsls&feature=related though imo

PR-0927
05-25-2009, 09:00 PM

Isn't that what this thread is about?

- PR-0927

Jae Onasi
05-25-2009, 09:11 PM

Hey, you can't blame Dath for hating Nike spambots.

BongoBob
05-25-2009, 10:00 PM

What he said.

TiE23
05-26-2009, 12:42 AM
Haha, I too have a high-powered rig at home, and a typical laptop. Nonetheless, I hate netbooks. Lame excuses for laptops. I don't care how portable and cheap they are, they suck.
There is a time and a place for performance and a time and a place for simplicity and portability. Now I can cover both fields. On the other hand, can your laptop take up less space than a hard-cover text book?

So he can hate it.

Because I don't have problems with it on my Netbook. Besides, the XP install was bloated and ugly as hell... And when I see THIS (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Tie23/6a00cd97292aef4cd500cd9737b4514cd5-.jpg), an emotional wash of bad memories wash over me.

Oh, that and I did it for kicks, having to use a thumb drive to do it for the lulz.

I no longer understand the Vista haters anymore. I mean, the first year sucked all to hell with incompatibility issues and all, and I certainly experienced them firsthand, but now it's a solid platform in my opinion. The UI over XP is worth small hit in performance... you know, from crappy-underpowered with XP to underpowered-crap with Vista (on a Netbook).

MrWally
05-26-2009, 01:45 AM
I don't know. My XP is very clean and nice looking. I'm running a custom theme that I find very aesthetically pleasing (for about a year I actually ran a vista/aero look-alike that didn't bog down my system at all), all of my decently newer games run great, sure I don't use DirectX10 but my graphics card isn't really that great anyways (7900GS), and I never had to deal with all of the annoying "perks" of Vista.

Am I bashing Vista? Not necessarily. But XP works great for me and I literally have no reason for switching at this time.

However, I just might take the leap to Windows 7 for this annual summer OS reinstall.

PR-0927
05-26-2009, 02:14 AM
There is a time and a place for performance and a time and a place for simplicity and portability. Now I can cover both fields. On the other hand, can your laptop take up less space than a hard-cover text book?

Because I don't have problems with it on my Netbook. Besides, the XP install was bloated and ugly as hell... And when I see THIS (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v123/Tie23/6a00cd97292aef4cd500cd9737b4514cd5-.jpg), an emotional wash of bad memories wash over me.

Oh, that and I did it for kicks, having to use a thumb drive to do it for the lulz.

I no longer understand the Vista haters anymore. I mean, the first year sucked all to hell with incompatibility issues and all, and I certainly experienced them firsthand, but now it's a solid platform in my opinion. The UI over XP is worth small hit in performance... you know, from crappy-underpowered with XP to underpowered-crap with Vista (on a Netbook).

Hey, hey, this is supposed to be about irrational dislikes. Away with your logic. I stand by my netbook-hating.

And I gotta' agree, I got sick of the Vista bashing, after some fixes, it got pretty decent. However, now I view Vista as ****ty after using Windows 7. It's like...a good Microsoft OS. Kinda' rare, heard the world is coming to a close if such things are to exist.

- PR-0927

Q
05-26-2009, 03:31 AM
Oh, OK. I asked because I figured that XP would perform better on that netbook and take up (a lot) less space on the harddrive. I'm not a Vista hater by any stretch of the imagination, though. As a matter of fact, I'm using it right now. It beats XP hands down as far as stability goes, and I have yet to install an old game that won't run on it after a little tweaking, so I have no problem with it. I kept my (now very) old XP machine just in case, though. :)
Yup. 1680x1050's just fine for me, so I guess I'm a peasant. :p

PR-0927
05-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Silly technological common-folk. All the more HD stuff for me! Unless...there is another...?

- PR-0927

Det. Bart Lasiter
05-26-2009, 04:49 PM
However, now I view Vista as ****ty after using Windows 7. It's like...a good Microsoft OS.

quotin this, they even redesigned mspaint

TiE23
05-26-2009, 06:02 PM
I'm running Windows 7 and while I'm glad people are loving it... but I don't know why they are...

: |

jrrtoken
05-26-2009, 06:17 PM
I'm running Windows 7 and while I'm glad people are loving it... but I don't know why they are...

: |It's all about the feeeeeel, man. Just the name is sexy enough.

Windows 7

Simple, yet lucky

Kjølen
05-26-2009, 08:20 PM
Silly technological common-folk. All the more HD stuff for me! Unless...there is another...?

- PR-0927

I have a 2560x1600 monitor, and you know what? I'm more than satisfied with any video that's 720x480, being so used to 640x480.

PR-0927
05-26-2009, 09:13 PM
I have a 2560x1600 monitor, and you know what? I'm more than satisfied with any video that's 720x480, being so used to 640x480.

Ah, yes, I recall your thread about the monitor. I'm gonna' be honest, I think that resolution is actually to much for me, 'cause then I can't run all my games maxed out (Crysis, Crysis Warhead, World in Conflict, etc.) with good framerates, and because it would pixelate a full HD video/image, which would make me a sad panda.

My eyes hurt looking at low-resolution pictures and videos, so I wouldn't share the same satisfaction as you have of using those lower resolutions.

- PR-0927

Q
05-26-2009, 10:09 PM
If it turns out that you're viewing all of that wondrous HD video that you've been blustering about on a TN panel I'll LMFAO. :p

PR-0927
05-26-2009, 11:51 PM
If it turns out that you're viewing all of that wondrous HD video that you've been blustering about on a TN panel I'll LMFAO. :p

Well then, you'll get to have your laugh. I didn't have enough money to buy a non-TN panel when I built my rig last summer, and I don't think I can justify the cost of replacing my current monitor, which, for a TN panel, kicks ass. Plus, AFAIK, the cheapest non-TN panels I've seen are Dell ones - I refuse to buy Dell garbage after this POS Vostro 1500 and the countless other Dell things my family has bought.

Plus, my rig is for gaming primarily. Not planning on sacrificing response rate/allow for ghosting, and especially at very steep prices to make up for the "loss."

- PR-0927

Pie™
05-27-2009, 03:53 AM
How does it feel to know that you will never get laid? Ever.

PR-0927
05-27-2009, 02:14 PM
How does it feel to know that you will never get laid? Ever.

Too late. Rhett already got to me.

- PR-0927

Pie™
05-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Rape doesn't count.

PR-0927
05-27-2009, 06:23 PM
Rape doesn't count.

But it's not rape if you enjoy it.

- PR-0927

TiE23
05-27-2009, 09:04 PM
But it's not rape if you enjoy it.

- PR-0927

That was probably incidental. Rhett doesn't expect you to like getting ****** in the ***** by his army of ******** elves that specialize in Indonesian **** *****ing while spanking you with a ******** covered in fresh ***** taken from a ***** **** as you **** with a ****** gorilla that's hopped up on ******.

But if you like that kind of thing, it seems like no one can actually "rape" you.

Kain
05-28-2009, 04:19 PM
I'm beginning to hate Microsoft products. First, my computer decided it wanted to say 'hey, you need to update your soundcard drivers'. Then it proceeded to have a 'critical system error' which, since my driver was re-writing several key Windows files, destroyed my OS.

Now, my 360 decided that it doesn't want to have video anymore - and not the red light error, oh no. No, instead its playing the audio and refusing to show what its playing. Apparently, this is a problem - 2 years ago. So now I get to send in my 360 and not have it for what, 3 months?

Yippie.

Unless anyone here knows how to fix the video failure problem on my 360?

Jae Onasi
05-28-2009, 10:41 PM
This sounds like a job for the....

Super-Techs (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=691)

PR-0927
05-29-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm beginning to hate Microsoft products. First, my computer decided it wanted to say 'hey, you need to update your soundcard drivers'. Then it proceeded to have a 'critical system error' which, since my driver was re-writing several key Windows files, destroyed my OS.

Now, my 360 decided that it doesn't want to have video anymore - and not the red light error, oh no. No, instead its playing the audio and refusing to show what its playing. Apparently, this is a problem - 2 years ago. So now I get to send in my 360 and not have it for what, 3 months?

Yippie.

Unless anyone here knows how to fix the video failure problem on my 360?

Well, Windows 7 isn't that bad. It's actually good, LOL.

But regarding the Xbox 360 - it only takes a week or two to get a replacement, not three months.

- PR-0927

Kain
05-29-2009, 10:18 AM
regarding the Xbox 360 - it only takes a week or two to get a replacement, not three months.

- PR-0927

Y'know, I realize that sarcasm doesn't broadcast over the internet very well. But at some point you've got to read something and realize 'he's being sarcastic'.

Way to point out the obvious.:¬:

TiE23
05-29-2009, 12:49 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm_mark

Honestly, reading the last three posts back-to-back, I didn't detect it either. You should fix that... with a Sarcasm mark.'

¡!¡!

PR-0927
05-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Y'know, I realize that sarcasm doesn't broadcast over the internet very well. But at some point you've got to read something and realize 'he's being sarcastic'.

Way to point out the obvious.:¬:

Well, actually, the reason I didn't see the sarcasm was that previously it DID take over a month to three months to receive an Xbox 360 replacement when the whole RRoD fiasco started.

So I just thought you were unaware of their increased rapidity in dispatching Xbox 360s.

- PR-0927

leXX
05-29-2009, 02:23 PM
I hate people who hate Britain.

MrWally
05-29-2009, 02:41 PM
I hate people who hate Chicago.

PR-0927
05-29-2009, 03:28 PM

Boy, lots of hate directed at me. Fun, fun!

- PR-0927

EnderWiggin
05-29-2009, 03:50 PM

I hate people who hate Chicago.

For the record: I like both the United Kingdom and Illinois.

_EW_

MrWally
05-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Then I do not hate you.

And I can assume neither does leXX.

I don't get all the hate for Chicago. Out of all of the major cities I've been in it's definitely the nicest, cleanest city I've been through. Not only that, but it's not nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be. I walked through South Side Chicago with over one thousand dollars worth of camera equipment on me last night, at midnight, and didn't get mugged/assaulted/raped even once!

I'm hoping we get the Olympics for 2016 :D

EnderWiggin
05-29-2009, 09:07 PM
Out of all of the major cities I've been in it's definitely the nicest, cleanest city I've been through.
Have you ever been to Pittsburgh PA? It rivals for nicest/cleanest IMHO.

_EW_

Rogue15
05-29-2009, 09:35 PM
I hate people that key my car.

BongoBob
05-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Boy, lots of hate directed at me. Fun, fun!

- PR-0927

I hate people that feel the need to end their posts with a ":P" and their own name.

Hallucination
05-29-2009, 10:16 PM
I don't get all the hate for Chicago. Out of all of the major cities I've been in it's definitely the nicest, cleanest city I've been through. Not only that, but it's not nearly as dangerous as people make it out to be. I walked through South Side Chicago with over one thousand dollars worth of camera equipment on me last night, at midnight, and didn't get mugged/assaulted/raped even once!

I'm hoping we get the Olympics for 2016 :D
As a Vancouverite I feel qualified to tell you that cleanliness isn't much of a factor in getting the Olympics.

PR-0927
05-29-2009, 10:18 PM
I hate people that feel the need to end their posts with a ":P" and their own name.

Like that, don't ya'?

I hate people that don't.

- PR-0927

Jeff
05-29-2009, 10:31 PM
You hate everyone?

-Jeff

PR-0927
05-30-2009, 12:40 AM
You hate everyone?

-Jeff

Obviously not you now. Time to convert the masses.

- PR-0927

MrWally
05-30-2009, 01:14 AM
Have you ever been to Pittsburgh PA? It rivals for nicest/cleanest IMHO.

_EW_

I have. I spent in week in Pittsburgh. I was staying in the basement (formerly a speakeasy, which was pretty cool) of an old family friend's house. It was very clean--the inner city, at least--I'll give it that. But for whatever reason it just didn't seem to have the atmosphere of Chicago. Maybe I'm just a Chicagoan at heart and that will never change, but I've never been in a big city that's had such a nice, warm feel to it.

PR-0927
05-30-2009, 01:46 AM
I've heard Singapore is uncannily clean. Never been there, but would like to see it.

I'm also a student at OSU, and our campus is remarkably devoid of blemish. Bugs too - they use a ridiculous amount of pesticide.

- PR-0927

Commander Obi-Wan
05-30-2009, 03:22 AM
As a Vancouverite I feel qualified to tell you that cleanliness isn't much of a factor in getting the Olympics.

Amongst other things.

I hate Calgary.

That is all.

Kain
05-30-2009, 04:55 AM
I'm also a student at OSU

If you're talking about Ohio, then get the hell out of my state.

Also, I hate being not drunk. Win for me.

Jae Onasi
05-30-2009, 11:20 AM
I'm also a student at OSU,
- PR-0927
No way! I graduated from doctor school there. What are you studying?

I hate Michigan!!

PR-0927
05-30-2009, 01:28 PM
If you're talking about Ohio, then get the hell out of my state.

Also, I hate being not drunk. Win for me.

Yes, I'm talking about Ohio. Born and raised here.

From Kent, at Columbus. Which city are you from, Kain?

Jae, that's badass. I'm studying business administration (yuck), and minoring in political science (possibly multiple minors, since I don't have time for a double-major, and I really enjoy political science). I then aim to go to law school, and eventually end up in politics. Only reason I'm majoring in business administration (possibly information systems because I'm a computer geek), is so that I can actually get a decent job with a BSBA to earn some money to help pay for law school.

Huge ass campus here. Kind of a huge change going from a high school of roughly 1200-1400, to a university of 52000+.

And yes, Michigan sucks, I hate them too.

Muck Fichigan, right?

- PR-0927

RoxStar
05-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Jae, that's badass. I'm studying business administration (yuck), and minoring in political science (possibly multiple minors, since I don't have time for a double-major, and I really enjoy political science). I then aim to go to law school, and eventually end up in politics. Only reason I'm majoring in business administration (possibly information systems because I'm a computer geek), is so that I can actually get a decent job with a BSBA to earn some money to help pay for law school.

The only other career I would pursue other than music education would be in law / politics. The nice thing about law school is that there is no specific major required to get in, Admissions just wants to see well rounded candidates who are critical thinkers :D

Rogue Nine
05-30-2009, 02:34 PM
And a decent LSAT score. :xp:

PR-0927
05-30-2009, 02:43 PM
The only other career I would pursue other than music education would be in law / politics. The nice thing about law school is that there is no specific major required to get in, Admissions just wants to see well rounded candidates who are critical thinkers :D

Haha, yeah, that is really nice about it. At first I was so confused because there was no listed pre-law major. Then an advisor told me people who intend to law school end up majoring in anything and everything, from dance, to electrical engineering, to history.

- PR-0927

Jae Onasi
06-16-2009, 02:40 PM
Muck Fichigan, right?

- PR-0927
I need to write that in blood on their mascot. ;P

Kain
06-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Yes, I'm talking about Ohio. Born and raised here.

From Kent, at Columbus. Which city are you from, Kain?

Toledo. Or as we like to call it - Half-way to Hell. Which is metephorically accurate and disturbingly close to the truth...depending on which way your coming from anyways. (If you don't get, don't strain your brain to try)

I'm actually beginning to hate not being as apathetic as I used to be...damn woman is making me soft. I'm getting all these new feelings that are warm and fuzzy but lead to horrid amounts of pain. God damn it all to Hell.

Jae Onasi
06-16-2009, 09:47 PM
I hate it when people can't park in between 2 lines in a parking lot. If you can't see the darn lines, you shouldn't be driving.

swphreak
06-16-2009, 10:51 PM
I hate it when people can't park in between 2 lines in a parking lot. If you can't see the darn lines, you shouldn't be driving.

I hear that. I think it's stupid when morons back their huge ass extended cab trucks into a parking spot and their tailgate is two feet into some bushes.

Giant image (http://justindubai.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/august-2008-029.jpg)

Another ginormous image (http://s3.amazonaws.com/estock/fspid11/95/60/96/asshat-cantpark-tedsblog-956096-o.jpg)

http://1.media.tumblr.com/t7KgbOX0Cl99eszuh4PTnswHo1_500.jpg

http://14.media.tumblr.com/t7KgbOX0Cnqk63ywVirnQNybo1_500.jpg

http://2.media.tumblr.com/t7KgbOX0Cl8k6t39KWTdFjGyo1_500.jpg

Rogue15
06-16-2009, 11:27 PM
i'm pissed off that xbox live is down.

Kain
06-17-2009, 12:19 AM
I hate my sparring partner in UFC...

swphreak
06-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Jesus ****. I was going down the road earlier today, and this dumbass either didn't see the YIELD sign or didn't care. The car was right beside me, and his lane was about to run out. I'm pretty sure two things were going to happen: the guy was going in the grass, or he's going to sideswipe me. I really wanted to see what would happen, but didn't want to deal with possible ramifications if number two happened (insurance). So I let off the gas and the dumbass barely makes it into my lane.

Keep in mind, I'm going the speed limit. People are always ignoring the YIELD sign and speed up to get in front of incoming traffic, but this guy couldn't even manage that. Then the guy gets in the left lane (driving below the speed limit), gets into a turning lane, doesn't seem to know where he's going, gets out of the turning lane, drives some more, and then get back in another turning lane.

I really wish I had a minigun mounted on my roof.

That was bugging me all day. Feels good to get it out of my system.

Darth Avlectus
06-18-2009, 10:34 PM
^^^Might I suggest some 'alternative' uses for soda bottles? May not be a magnum, but I think it would work. :dev9:

I ****ing hate clients for DJMC jobs who have to control every little thing about their event. Always changing plans a bazillion times and everything to the very-last-minute. Then has the gall to give me crap because people are not dancing to their piece of **** playlist which I could not deviate from. Or it doesn't go right.

What irks me even more is that right up front they ask for the cheapest or a discount, give only half-assed efforts that fail to even meet me halfway, then add things on afterwards. I wish someone would give these damn people swirlys.

Vikinor
07-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Did anyone notice the tags for this thread?