PDA

View Full Version : republic commando (models)

memarik
03-02-2009, 11:03 AM
Hello everybody i was wondering about one thing as i like kotor games alot i spend more time at the kotor section..

but because the republic commando section at lucasforums is semi-dead
and there if there are sometimes people they are more people who are asking about mods than the ones that would know about them.

and as i am coming to the point i also like RC and i have learned to reskin most of the game (its really easy :P ) but i would like some hints how to use the models..

first of all i would like to try and give the '' adviser '' a new model..
the model is a clone trooper whitout helmet..

if possible i would like some help thanks in advance :)

EnderWiggin
03-02-2009, 11:27 AM
Hello everybody i was wondering about one thing as i like kotor games alot i spend more time at the kotor section..

but because the republic commando section at lucasforums is semi-dead
and there if there are sometimes people they are more people who are asking about mods than the ones that would know about them.

and as i am coming to the point i also like RC and i have learned to reskin most of the game (its really easy :P ) but i would like some hints how to use the models..

first of all i would like to try and give the '' adviser '' a new model..
the model is a clone trooper whitout helmet..

if possible i would like some help thanks in advance :)

I thought Prime already made this mod? Check out his site.

_EW_

memarik
03-02-2009, 12:11 PM
i didn't find enything for the republic commandos game from primes page..

i think you got me wrong i ment that this thing would be for republic commando not kotor as i explaned before i want to change the advisor model from Republic commando the game thats why i added it here cos the section of RC is kinda dead got the point now? :D

EnderWiggin
03-02-2009, 07:25 PM
i didn't find enything for the republic commandos game from primes page..

i think you got me wrong i ment that this thing would be for republic commando not kotor as i explaned before i want to change the advisor model from Republic commando the game thats why i added it here cos the section of RC is kinda dead got the point now? :D

Well that's why I was confused. There's a section in the RC forums for that. I'm sorry if it's not frequented by many, but this is not the place for RC modding discussion.

_EW_

Thread Locked - Sorry but Holowan is for modding KotOR only, you'll have to find help elsewhere -- j7