PDA

View Full Version : The Good Idea/Bad Idea Game

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9

Alkonium
05-24-2011, 06:59 PM
Really Bad Idea. The explosion may propel you further than the ramp alone, but it will also incinerate you.

Second-person shooters.

Isaac Clarke
05-24-2011, 07:22 PM
Ummm... How is that even possible? Good idea, I guess. It would be... Different.

Tying explosives onto a firework and setting the firework off.

HockeyGoalie35
05-24-2011, 08:05 PM
Good idea, more bang for yer buck.

Setting milk on fire?

Alkonium
05-24-2011, 09:51 PM
Bad idea. It smells terrible.

@Darth Vada: You'd see from the point of view of whatever you're shooting.

Apple deliberately designing their computers to burst into flames at random.

Hallucination
05-24-2011, 11:16 PM
Passable idea, but it would be bad if the average Mac user knew the computer wasn't supposed to do that.

Making a combat free JRPG.

Alkonium
05-25-2011, 07:54 AM
Bad idea. Is there any actual choice involved at all then?

@Hal: With my idea, it is supposed to do that.

Building computers out of thermite.

Isaac Clarke
05-25-2011, 09:20 AM
Bad idea.

4D glasses.

Alkonium
05-25-2011, 10:30 AM
Insane idea. You'd be seeing time.

Steve Jobs justifying the lack of Flash on the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad by saying it's too proletarian for people as bourgeois as Apple's consumer base.

Darth Avlectus
05-29-2011, 03:15 PM
Bad idea for apple, those who tend to to keep up with the new trend, are left behind in the end.

Using a hard to find "AC flyback transformer" on the power supply for a "home made plasma globe". (trust me search relevant terms and you probably will find your answer fairly easy, hint "Greg's")

Alkonium
06-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Anything involving a home made plasma globe is a really bad idea.

Any action that follows the phrase "Hold my beer and watch this!"

Totenkopf
06-03-2011, 10:04 PM
Good and bad, maybe even simultaneously.

Spending your afternoons near a liberal university fleecing students of their drinking money by pretending to be a filthy homeless beggar and then finishing the evening off at your local watering hole laughing w/your friends at their gullibility.

Alkonium
06-03-2011, 10:17 PM
It's a scam, so automatic Good Idea.

Using lemons to burn someone's house down.

Ferc Kast
06-03-2011, 10:30 PM
neutral idea: it wouldn't set off the smoke detectors & would smell good. :p

some company creating real lightsabers

Alkonium
06-04-2011, 12:00 AM
Bad Idea. They're clearly not toys, but most people are too dumb to realise that.

@Ferc: You don't get the reference, do you?

Buying any product endorsed by Cave Johnson.

Darth Avlectus
06-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Could be good, could be bad. The hammer could swing either way on this. What I'm definitively gonna say is good or bad, it sure is an awesome idea (http://half-life.wikia.com/wiki/Cave_Johnson).

Shaving...Mr. Bean style...while your face is like that of a matted frizzled filthy wookiee.

Alkonium
06-04-2011, 11:18 PM
Good idea. There's usually a method to his madness.

Inventing a combustible lemon THAT BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN!

Ferc Kast
06-05-2011, 08:31 AM
neutral idea; it'd be bad for people inside the house, but no one would see that coming.

@Alkonium: Nope, I don't get the reference.

Inventing a device to get rid of feelings towards other people.

Alkonium
06-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Bad idea. Any technology that can mess directly with people's minds is too inherently dangerous.

@Ferc: Look up "Cave Johnson Lemon Rant" on Youtube

Batteries that can be recharged in the microwave.

Darth Avlectus
06-05-2011, 05:00 PM
Good idea so long as they don't either explode or damage the microwave.

"Slide Fail" for a kid's birthday. (look up on YT) Hint: Failblog.

Hallucination
06-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Bad idea, that's more of a Mother's Day thing.

Renaming every day of the week 'Saturday'.

Alkonium
06-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Bad idea. That would defeat the purpose of the week.

Building a life-size working model of Destiny from Stargate Universe.

Darth Avlectus
06-05-2011, 10:16 PM
Awesome idea, but half impossible: Life sized yes, working no--not with current technology anyway.

Getting drunk when you are clearly afraid to experiment (with what is up to your interpretation).

Alkonium
06-05-2011, 11:08 PM
Good idea. The booze is a great way to eliminate that fear.

Attempting to actually make a Flaming Homer.

Darth Avlectus
06-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Awesome so long as you're not the one who catches on fire.

Experimenting with projectiles and moving machinery while durnky on teh booze.

Alkonium
06-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Really bad idea that needs no explanation.

Painting a painting of a painting in a painting.

Darth Avlectus
06-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Neutral but hillarious idea. Reminds me of that episode of Beavis and Butt-Head, where butthead wanted a tatoo on his butt of a butt with a butt shaped tattoo on it.

@ above...bawww, even if those projectiles and moving machinery aren't deadly? :D

Getting drunky on teh booze and experimenting with licking 9V batteries.

Alkonium
06-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Neutral. Licking 9V batteries is surprisingly safe.

Apple making PC viruses.

Darth Avlectus
06-20-2011, 04:56 AM
Good idea. Your machine isn't susceptible. Just don't get caught.

Laying in a coffin full of pet rats for a haunted house gig.

HockeyGoalie35
06-20-2011, 06:40 AM
^Good idea, Realism is everything.

slabbing some butter on an ipad and eating it.

Alkonium
06-20-2011, 07:34 AM
Bad idea, If it doesn't break your teeth, you'll probably get electrocuted. If that doesn't happen, it'll probably rip up your insides.

Eating a live cow.

Darth Avlectus
06-20-2011, 08:54 AM
Good idea: Nothin' says rare like when it's still moo-ing. :dev9:

Making sno-cones out of heavy water.

Alkonium
06-20-2011, 10:19 AM
Bad idea. It'll cause problems for on the cellular level.

Building a ten chevron Stargate and attempting to dial all ten chevrons, just to see what happens.

Darth Avlectus
06-21-2011, 10:30 PM
Bad idea: from a tech (with engineer aspirations) point of view, that sounds like a complete and utter waste of time.

Playing baseball with a nerd while near the parking lot of an electronics store.

HockeyGoalie35
06-21-2011, 11:11 PM
Bad idea, if you hit the ball into the store, he won't come back out.

Hiding a PSP in your roll of fat

Darth Avlectus
06-21-2011, 11:54 PM
Bad idea: I'm not obese enough to pull that one off. I only weigh ~175 lbs.

getting rid of bugs and head lice the beavis and butthead way.

Alkonium
06-22-2011, 12:10 AM
Bad idea. I don't know what it is exactly, but it's probably really dangerous.

Using transporter technology to beam tumours out of people.

Darth Avlectus
06-22-2011, 01:41 AM
Interesting idea, and I'd be curious to see if it'd work. Supposing it could be isolated safely.

Using deep infrared wavelengths of lasers to cut copper.

HockeyGoalie35
06-22-2011, 06:38 AM
bad idea, it'll reflect back. that wont be pretty...

using talc to cut dimonds.

Darth Avlectus
06-28-2011, 07:23 PM
Unproductive idea: That's like using butter to cut a katana as it would completely work in the opposite way you intended.

Finding out Mai Shiranui is Purifier's mom ...and 'touching' her when she wants it. :naughty:

HockeyGoalie35
06-28-2011, 09:02 PM
good idea if you were a light bulb.

worship the new jesus from my new button??

Totenkopf
06-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Bad idea. Never trust a button begging to be pushed.

Playing Duke Nukem Forever over a cranked up intercom in a religious school. :dev9:

Alkonium
06-28-2011, 11:34 PM
Great idea. Everybody loves a good prank.

Eating/drinking something called Eggspresso.

Totenkopf
06-29-2011, 08:16 AM
Bad idea. Taste combo too odd. Btw, w/ or w/o the splash of salmonella....... :xp:

Give up on video games forever and finding a more productive use of your time.

Alkonium
06-29-2011, 10:57 AM
Bad idea. Where's the fun in that?

Eating something known to burst into flames when microwaved, regardless of whether or not you're actually microwaving it.

Darth Avlectus
07-04-2011, 01:29 AM
Neutral: sounds like it could go either way, nothing happen or spontaneous combustion with a cause.

Finding out who your secret stalker hacker is and sending Alkonium with a crew of Alk's hand-picked thugs to dude's house to "share the love", with your regards.

Ulmont
07-04-2011, 01:47 AM
Good idea. Sharing is caring.

Arming bears. (Or, if you don't have any spare guns, knives, sling-shots, barrels of rancid water, plutonium, radioactive waste, bears, or industrial grade toast, supporting the right to arm bears)

Alkonium
07-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Good idea. Reminds me of an idea I had for a sequel to Snakes on a Plane.

Building Frankensteinesque animals from parts stolen from a slaughterhouse and bringing them to life in an attempt to impress PETA.

Darth Avlectus
07-06-2011, 03:28 AM
Good idea: the gift of life is always a wonderful thing. you would be doing all the deceased animals a favor sewing them together as one and bringing the new being to life.

Taking Lloyd and Harry as roommates.

Alkonium
07-08-2011, 12:12 AM
Bad idea. I could just start a fire in the apartment and achieve the same end result.

Vaporising a police officer because he used "frittata" as a verb.

Darth Avlectus
07-08-2011, 01:54 AM
Good idea if nobody else sees it.

Discreetly flushing a lit cherry bomb down the toilet in a public place.

Alkonium
07-08-2011, 11:22 AM
Good idea. Nothing says "great prank" like a flaming toilet.

Using said toilet right after the cherry bomb has gone off.

Darth Avlectus
07-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Neutral: The people staffing at said public place will get peeved but there is no shame in having your sewage waste spill out everywhere using the dysfunctional plumbing. Just don't get caught: the poor guy who has to clean that up may whoop your ass.

(BTW I was more talking about it going kaboom in the sewage pipes while it had already been flushed since its lit fuse is typically waterproof)

Buying a game cartridge of a good ROMhack for your old game system.

Alkonium
07-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Neutral Idea. You can buy those?

Mixing Coke and Pepsi.

Darth Avlectus
07-10-2011, 06:01 PM
Neutral: What's the point?

Neutral Idea. You can buy those?
Yes, but they are frightfully rare and can be quite expensive. Bought Mega Man Ultra for a friend, and while I was waiting to see him again in the meantime I played it the whole way through on my NES.

A celebrity DeathMatch of ICP and Marylin Manson.

Alkonium
07-10-2011, 06:05 PM
Bad idea. That's hardly a fair fight.

Microwaving meth.

Darth Avlectus
07-10-2011, 07:32 PM
Excellent idea: It's always funny to watch an addict freak out over it.

Pouring some sugar on the floor for a coke addict friend of your roommate, after he's been searching the same 2-level 3'X3'X1' shelf for 3 hours straight, relentlessly looking for his lost coke. That actually happened to a friend of mine in Lake Tahoe in 2007-2008--too bad I don't have the video link cuz it was f***in' funny as hell. He gathered it up, put it in his crack pipe and smoked it, then said it smelled and tasted like cookie dough. Then he asked if he could crash there which they firmly denied and kicked him out. :xp:

Alkonium
07-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Good idea. Like he'll know the difference.

Microwaving a loaded gun.

purifier
07-24-2011, 01:03 AM
Great Idea. Someone would get blown up and shot at the same time.

Combining different parts of a Geth and HK-47 to make a new kind of killing droid.

Darth Avlectus
07-24-2011, 07:49 PM
Good idea, we need more sadistic killing machines.

Driving around Ethiopia talking about "free ice cream sandwiches"!

Totenkopf
07-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Good idea, if you've got protection to keep the hot and sticky mob from overwhelmining you. You'd be a local hero of sorts. Bad idea if you're just taunting people.

Actually having an artifical eye that gave you both 10-10 vision and 2Xed as a flashlight.

Hallucination
07-24-2011, 10:04 PM
Decent idea. They vision would actually be a downgrade for me, but the flashlight bit might be useful.

Have an artificial nose that was actually a Geiger counter but didn't replicate your sense of smell.

Alkonium
07-24-2011, 10:55 PM
Bad idea. We smell things far more iften than we check for radiation.

Building your own Stargate.

Alkonium
07-24-2011, 11:10 PM
Bad idea. We smell things far more iften than we check for radiation.

Building your own Stargate.

Darth Avlectus
08-13-2011, 11:23 PM
Good idea. Gotta have *somewhere* to put all those dead bodies. :p

Playing Frisbee with hubcaps, trashcan lids and old china.

purifier
08-14-2011, 12:36 AM
Great idea, don't forget the large deepdish pizza pans as well.

Attaching a stick of dynamite to those makeshift frisbees, light the fuse, and play a frisbee russian roulette version with one another.

Alkonium
08-15-2011, 10:19 PM
Bad idea. What if you miss and take out an innocent bystander?

BioWare replacing Jennifer Hale with the worst voice actress in Canada for Mass Effect 3.

Darth Avlectus
08-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Hilarious idea: she *must* be horrible because all my search engines just had errors when looking up the query "Canada's worst voice actress". :xp:

Beating a dead horse in every sense of the term.

Alkonium
08-17-2011, 12:17 AM
Bad idea. That is both necrophilia and bestiality.

EA declaring all who do not use their Origin service "evil", and changing its logo to this:
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/Alkonium/EAOriginParody.jpg

Darth Avlectus
08-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Bad idea: Egotistical moves are often knocked by fans in the real world, and hard. At least if I know you anything as well as I think I do, Alk.

Bombarding rival colleges, covertly, with explosive urinals to boost the status of your own college.

Hallucination
08-17-2011, 12:52 AM
Bad idea, if you want your college to get a better reputation, make something positive and not "At least our washrooms won't kill you."

Talking UBC chemical engineering students into following their mechanical friends annual pranks, only using bombs instead of cars.

Alkonium
08-17-2011, 11:19 PM
Bad idea. It's a lot easier to notice slip-ups with bombs, if you know what I mean.

Jewel Staite replacing Jennifer Hale as FemShep in Mass Effect 3.

Darth Avlectus
08-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Good Idea: DAMN YOU EA BIOWARE!

Using properly encased and retrofitted heating elements from various devices as high power low resistance resistors for an old argon laser power supply.

Alkonium
08-18-2011, 09:45 PM
Neutral. You said properly encased and retrofitted, but it's still a kludge.

Apple designing their next generation of mobile devices so that whenever they're plugged into a PC, that PC bursts into flames.

Darth Avlectus
08-18-2011, 11:04 PM
Good idea: the "microsoft sucks" crowd will be your best customers and they pay quite well. Also it'd make crashing some buttmunch's computer a snap since you won't have to write your own virus program. :dev11:

but it's still a kludge Perhaps, but all things considered I am talking about car-sized juggernauts more or less permanently affixed to the inside of a building for a time, and the stories of technicians keeping things practical and reducing expenses. :D [/quote]

Buying a Spyder-3 1 watt blue laser for its sleek lightsaber-ish looks (on top of all the other benefits that come with owning a device that can output 1 watt of coherent optical power).

Alkonium
08-24-2011, 12:02 AM
Good idea. Who doesn't want something that looks like a lightsaber?

Stealing your boss's job on your first day.

Hallucination
08-24-2011, 01:05 AM
Superb idea, just make sure you don't use him as a future reference.

Saying you ran the entire Pacific region and oversaw 7 sites in a federal government agency when the only permanent employee in your department went on vacation.

Darth Avlectus
08-24-2011, 02:33 AM
Bad idea: never underestimate a government's penchant for petiness or spite, nor its incompetence for regular tasks with total and blatant disregard for other people.

Superb idea, just make sure you don't use him as a future reference.

It sounds like you don't have any faith in his ability as a manager. :(

Using an electric bug zapper to solve a lice problem.

purifier
08-24-2011, 04:15 AM
Unsure Idea. You might just piss them off and they could morph into crabs (and I don't mean like the seakind either). Then it would suck to be you.

Finding Godzilla, putting a mind control device on his head while he sleeps, then when he wakes, make him seek out and wreak havoc on suicidal terrorists.

Alkonium
08-24-2011, 09:23 AM
Bad idea. That's a lot of collateral damage.

On your resumé, claiming that all your previous employers went bankrupt, or went under for other reasons, and that's why you don't work for them anymore.

Hallucination
08-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Good idea, unless you work in the finance/accounting side of things or your prospective employer known for being superstitious.

On your resumé, claiming to have revolutionised the apiary industry, when applying to an IT gig.

It sounds like you don't have any faith in his ability as a manager. :(
It's not his managerial skills, it's the fact that no one will be happy to have been replaced by a guy with one day on the job.

Alkonium
08-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Neutral idea. It's not relevant to the job, but it couldn't hurt.

Re-enacting every episode of Epic Meal Time with all the right ingredients, and then eating it all in one sitting.

Darth Avlectus
08-24-2011, 10:44 PM
Neutral: first off it isn't necessarily good to lie on a resume but if you speak the truth then I suppose it's okay to add, second it depends on what the employer is looking for outside IT skills.

Calling Colgate consumer affairs because their toothpaste "made you feel like a piece of $#*%". (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53xADYQXbSQ)And not expecting results.

purifier
08-24-2011, 11:39 PM
Entertaining idea, but you would've thought he'd at least enjoyed the Sting song.

Taking the mixed DNA of Tourettes Guy and King Leondias and replacing the DNA of a developing human fetus clone.

Alkonium
08-25-2011, 08:08 AM
Good idea. We need another Leonidas.

A law firm that promises in its advertising to get its clients cleared of all charges, even if they're guilty.

Darth Avlectus
08-26-2011, 04:11 AM
A grand theft auto radio commercial idea: "accidents happen and we'll prove it". (for reals it was in one of those games)

Allowing and enabling Hallucination to use a jackhammer on the head of some guy who, instead of getting a shopping cart at the front of a grocery store, decides to yank it away from a little kid who was watching it for its mom for just a moment while she was digging through her purse for the shopping list.

Alkonium
08-26-2011, 05:11 PM
Good idea. Everyone loves vigilante justice!

Vigilante justice being legally encouraged.

Darth Avlectus
08-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Excellent idea, there are a few people in my town who need to be brought to justice.

Giving Alk a case holding some rods of plutonium.

Alkonium
08-26-2011, 07:39 PM
Great Idea! Think what I could do with it!

Buying a company you have a grudge against, and then running into the ground with shockingly bad business decisions.

Darth Avlectus
08-26-2011, 07:47 PM
Excellent idea. I just wish I had the kind of money and power to be able to do that to the particular comanies I'm thinking of.

Making the last level of a 16-bit video game you produced after the song "Jack the world" by the band Gwar. (Refer to a recent post of mine in ahto, if you really care to see what I'm talking about. :D)

Alkonium
09-09-2011, 12:17 AM
Good idea, especially if you want players to lose their minds.

Telling your significant other that you're just a figment of their imagination, in an attempt to break up with them.

Darth Avlectus
10-08-2011, 04:18 AM
Good Idea. Your significant other just might take the hint when it becomes obvious you don't care what that person does contrary to the relationship, since you don't care either. Finding quality dates are hard enough anyways.

Buying a dark war glaive lightsaber from ultrasabers for halloween.

Alkonium
10-08-2011, 09:02 AM
Great Idea. No explanation needed.

Playing the Game of Thrones while drunk.

Darth Avlectus
10-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Great Idea: Being tipsy makes things a little more amusing that way. Plus you might get laid which I would hope is a good thing. (Let's try to keep it in a positive context! PLEASE!)

(Glad you approve!)

Gaeeting duurrrrnk putting on a trenchcoat, duster, or similar, and imitating robert stack of unsolved mysteries.

Like so:
TcGJJ-egB40

Alkonium
10-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Bad idea. Video Embed FAIL.

Microsoft calling the Xbox 360's successor the XXXbox.

Darth Avlectus
10-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Neutral: While I wholeheartedly endorse a risque successor where XBL is now a place for you avartar's (ahem) interactions, that would tend to limit the audience it can reach to the age of consent demographic. Alienating customers is never good for business.

Installing dummy buttons on elevators, thermostats, and controls of public appliances and devices to give the illusion that people still control things when in reality it's all on timers.

Alkonium
10-10-2011, 04:25 PM
Good Idea. It's always good to give people the illusion of control.

Filling a harvester with live cows.

Darth Avlectus
10-12-2011, 01:44 AM
Good idea, I mean what's the least that could go wrong?

On unsolved mysteries, finding out who gives a $#*% about bigfoot.

Alkonium
10-13-2011, 08:30 AM
Neutral idea. It's not like it would achieve much.

Diving by 0 and multiplying it by i.

Darth Avlectus
10-13-2011, 04:05 PM
Good idea: an undefined imaginary number is exactly what we need. (lol I'm not sure I'm even qualified to answer that as I never made it through intermediate algebra.)

A wrestling match in a glass factory.

Alkonium
10-13-2011, 04:19 PM
Good idea. Hazards make it more interesting.

Drinking morphine.

Darth Avlectus
10-13-2011, 04:33 PM
Bad Idea: that's supposed to be taken in a different manner so it'd taste awful and you'd OD.

Daring to look upon the visage of Marylin Manson without his makeup.

Alkonium
10-16-2011, 12:46 PM
Bad idea. A staring contest with Cthulhu is preferable.

Cancelling Jersey Shore and replacing it with a space opera.

Totenkopf
10-17-2011, 01:36 AM
Decent idea. It'd have to be really bad to be worse than Jersey Shore.

Comedy Central roasting Ed O'Neill.

Alkonium
10-17-2011, 08:06 AM
Good idea, but when is it a bad idea to roast someone?

A starting contest with Cthulhu.

Darth Avlectus
10-17-2011, 05:42 PM
Neutral idea: if you're going to compete with legendary sea creatures, go execute Poseidon.

Playing the son or daughter with a video camera and taking me to the grocery store while I am in tourettes guy mode. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNizX0PwyGs)

Alkonium
10-22-2011, 06:49 PM
Really bad idea. The sooner you stop talking about Tourettes Guy, the better.

Father-son bonding over Crystal Meth.

Darth Avlectus
10-22-2011, 09:30 PM
Horrible idea. Crystal meth. I needn't say more.

Pulling a derrick (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZcGKHC0Rh8) voice routine on someone named Alex IRL while dude is at work in a convenience shop in a casino.

Alkonium
11-07-2011, 10:26 PM
I literally have no idea.

Locking someone in a room with their greatest fear until they overcome it.

Darth Avlectus
11-07-2011, 10:35 PM
Good idea: Either they will overcome it and rationality will win, or they kill themselves off in a fit of neuroses. Either way, we have one less person being a dumbass about their phobia.

Getting an anti-MMO diehard revan fanboy to look at the resemblance
http://media.moddb.com/images/groups/1/5/4680/DarthMalgus_beforemask.jpg
http://screenshots.filesnetwork.com/67/files2/66315_2.jpg
and take it seriously, expecting it will end well if it is even acknowledged at all.
(@ Alk: I can PM you more, you said this is confusing so I'd be happy to support my opinion, spoiler warning though!)

Alkonium
11-09-2011, 06:41 PM
Bad idea. Fanboys are fickle morons even at the best of times.

Eating a heaping bowl of Wasabi.

Darth Avlectus
11-09-2011, 08:01 PM
Good idea, provided you are prepared for it: I've actually burned out bugs and sickness by eating a lot of wasabi with sushi. In fact wasabi peas are an occasional favorite snack. (Or at least were until my digestive system began giving me hell).

An evacuated 1 gallon jar for a poor man's plasma display transported without any catcher mesh.

Alkonium
11-14-2011, 04:13 PM
Depends on how thick the jar is.

Sega changing Knuckles' name to Fists.

Darth Avlectus
11-27-2011, 05:51 PM
Neutral: Not sure exactly why anyone would do that but...whatev man.

Sega giving Beyonetta significantly more personality than a stereotypical librarian combined with a pronstar tease.
At least one would hope right?

Alkonium
11-27-2011, 06:00 PM
Good idea. I've always thought she was just some sort of librarian-themed stripper.

Claiming that Justin Bieber is a brony.

Totenkopf
11-27-2011, 10:35 PM
What?!? You mean he ain't?

Completing and announcing the long awaited K3 (no mmo bs, just straight-up SP) after having kept it in secret-dev for the past several years in time for Xmas, 2012.

Alkonium
11-27-2011, 10:51 PM
Good idea, but that's just wishful thinking at this point.

@Totenkopf: Well, I hope he isn't.

Calling the Kardashians prostitutes at every opportunity.

Totenkopf
11-27-2011, 11:12 PM
Sounds reasonable to me. That's usually what a publicity whore is anyway (almost seems like a tautology/meme in their case).

America adopting a more balanced energy policy where we continue to explore and develop "carbon" based fuels while continuing to work on their eventual replacement (vs what we've currently got now, sadly).

@Alk--yeah, ain't holding my breath either, just couldn't come up with a better idea at that moment.

Darth Avlectus
11-27-2011, 11:51 PM
Sounds more reasonable than an archaic international shakedown tax that does little more than make the current economic gridlock into even more of a nightmare than it already is (you know rather than actually working on a solution).

Capcom deciding to not pull any more megaman legends 3 bull**** that they about face at the last minute and abandon after getting everyone amped up about it,

Alkonium
11-27-2011, 11:58 PM
Good idea. What can the fans really do about it?

Game companies openly and admittedly spiting angry fans by cutting features.

Totenkopf
11-28-2011, 12:14 AM
Bad idea, generally speaking....unless the feature/s they drop don't bother all the happy fans, then just neutral.

Growing and selling weed in Mendocino, CA.

Darth Avlectus
11-28-2011, 12:30 AM
Neutral...that idea is still kinda catch 22 over here.

Producing a game that hypocritically portrays a significant number of your own fanbase, pro second amendment patriots, as the bad guys (such as rainbow six may be considering with its next installment) shown in the worst light possible, politicizing itself desperately attempting to regain relevance and sell copies.

Totenkopf
11-28-2011, 12:33 AM
Sucks a$$. But, if it sells.........

Making the same game but portraying a cabal of progressive socialist globalists as your nemesis (w/Soros as a kind of Blofeld charachter).

Darth Avlectus
11-28-2011, 12:53 AM
Good idea so far as I'm concerned...unfortunately they dominate the media in quantity and in campaign contributions (just look at analyses of the 1996 communications act and see which networks spent the most on political contributions) and will probably shut it down.

Finding shoulder pads with vent holes to spike up (think like Legion Of Doom) for part of your own original SW costume.

Totenkopf
11-28-2011, 01:00 AM
It could work, as they look like potential sithlord wannabes (or would if they were cosplayers).

Auditioning to replace Flattus Maximus and succeeding.

Darth Avlectus
11-28-2011, 01:08 AM
Actually that would be pretty awesome, if only I were to pursue playing my '69 Voxton again, or either my Fender Bass, or my bloody red half size Memphis bass. (yeah I know it's a shame to just let them sit in the closet but what 're you gonna do)

Adding some more crazy females in that band's lineup. (Currently only 1)

Totenkopf
11-28-2011, 01:11 AM
With an act like that, why the hell not......the more the merrier. (always kinda liked it when Oderous showed up on Redeye....he was kinda wacky).

Getting paid good money just to show up and say nothing.

Darth Avlectus
11-28-2011, 01:18 AM
Good idea: Red eye doesn't talk too much serious business anyway and yet you always come away with such irony of truth.

Making a lightsaber out of ultrasabers' LED module and a 45 degree curved plastic bell-ended electrician's pipe and whatever else is required. (One of my current projects.)

Alkonium
11-28-2011, 01:18 PM
Good idea. It'd look great.

Using genetic manipulation to turn humanity into a monogendered race like the Asari from Mass Effect.

Darth Avlectus
11-28-2011, 10:02 PM
Neutral: Guess I'm one of the minority here who has not given enough of a $#*% to pick up the game and play it to even know what in the blue hell you're talking about.

Buying Alk a cospayer for Christmas.

Alkonium
11-28-2011, 10:03 PM
Bad idea. That sounds like slavery.

Reviving ReBoot.

Darth Avlectus
11-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Depends on the demographics whether or not such a thing is a wise business investment.

Bleaching hair with actual bleach and not letting it touch the roots or the skin.

Totenkopf
11-28-2011, 11:52 PM
Likely a bad idea (at least from the sound of it). Better to shave your head bald and bleach a "cool" rug that way and wear it instead.

Buying a shipment of Orion slave girls for your personal bemusement (to put it delicately).
http://ts4.explicit.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1365233242263&id=ee11c358958d0c86fb5d5c9a95a4d417&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.sherylfranklin.com%2fimages%2 ftrek%2fwomen%2fclassic%2fvina.jpg
http://images.wikia.com/aliens/images/c/ca/Orion_slavegirl_ENT.jpg

@DA--"monogendered" as in all the blue aliens (asari) in ME were females.
http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1416712427051&id=3eac34fdf4d7aa4fd015ebbdada612e0&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.videogamesblogger.com%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2010%2f01%2fsamara-mass-effect-2-screenshot-character.jpg
http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1437050154916&id=84dc02bd0f841974c826a369212e258c&url=http%3a%2f%2fnaughtytentaclehentai.com%2fimage s%2fhentai--alien--armor--asari--blue-skin--bodysuit--liara-tsoni--mass-effect.jpg

Darth Avlectus
11-29-2011, 05:07 PM
Bad idea:
http://www.sondrak.com/archive/skpics2/gerbil.jpg
Gerri Gerbil says: I don't like where this is going.

Lead me not to temptation for I can find it myself thank you very much. :devsmoke:

@ Alk: I neglected to tell you that the cosplayer would only stick around for about a week.

Finding 101 uses for dead cats.

Alkonium
11-29-2011, 06:17 PM
Good idea. Beats having them just lie there.

@DA: Well, "cosplayer" is still pretty vague.

Banning censorship of any kind.

Darth Avlectus
11-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Good idea: People should be free to exercise discretion.

@Alk: use your imagination. Yes, even for that.

Leaving a little "thank you" present on some schmuck's front doorstep suitably matching the disfavor they have done for you.

Totenkopf
11-29-2011, 06:34 PM
Bad idea, you shouldn't misrtreat Gerri Gerbil so shabbily.

Owning all the internets in the galaxy.

purifier
11-29-2011, 09:43 PM
Great idea, you would have the ultimate domain.

Creating an internet that has physical wormholes to other internet users.

Alkonium
11-29-2011, 10:34 PM
Bad idea. Think about how easy it is to make enemies on the internet.

Building a Stargate out of an old trampoline, a car battery, and some pipe cleaners.

Totenkopf
11-30-2011, 01:36 AM
Bad idea for about the same reason.

Controlling all the Stargates and then going on a power trip of epic proportions.

Darth Avlectus
11-30-2011, 04:13 AM
Bad idea: Lady luck is cruel when she finally walks out on you.

Bad idea, you shouldn't misrtreat Gerri Gerbil so shabbily. Oh I wasn't referring to excrement, rather I was referring to your trash on my front deck that somehow had pictures of your little island trip. Your wife must reallly get into the kinky $***. :devsmoke:

Using a jackhammer on your friend who roughly sort of resembles heffer from Rocko's Modern Life.

Totenkopf
11-30-2011, 10:31 AM
Good idea if your intent is to lobotomize, but only if it's a micro-sized version of a jackhammer....

Oh I wasn't referring to excrement, rather I was referring to your trash on my front deck that somehow had pictures of your little island trip. Your wife must reallly get into the kinky $***. :devsmoke:

Ah, yes, the schmeming evil of photoshop devotees. Well, what's good for the goose... :devsmoke:

Getting an elite hacker who owes you a big favor to burn out the files of your bank's CC division so that there's no record of the $$ you still owe on your substantial balance, while scoring the bonus of "helping" other's liberate their debt monkey as well and then leaving no smoking gun/clues as to your involvement.

Darth Avlectus
12-03-2011, 05:34 PM
Good idea, maybe, if hacker is up to snuff for it.

Taming a black leopard.

Alkonium
12-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Good idea. That's pretty high up on the list of badass pets.

(You really need to remember to add "Trying to" at the start of some of these.)

A Financial Panther.

Darth Avlectus
12-08-2011, 05:19 AM
Metaphorically would be good. Literally would be cool (except I can't quite figure how that'd work).

(Yes mother. :devsmoke:)

Trying to hike El Camino del Rey.

Alkonium
12-12-2011, 11:47 AM
Good idea. Other people can be so annoying sometimes.

A smartphone that doubles as a switchblade.

Totenkopf
12-12-2011, 07:44 PM
Bad idea b/c you might stab yourself accidentally if distracted.

Posting before Darth Avlectus.

Darth Avlectus
12-12-2011, 07:47 PM
Good idea, 'nuff said. :swear:

Chocolate coated staples.

Totenkopf
12-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Good idea if you're feeding them to your goat.

Posting after the one formerly know informally as GTA.

Alkonium
12-12-2011, 08:19 PM
Great idea.

Building a castle in Minecraft out of TNT and keeping a Creeper as a pet.

Darth Avlectus
12-12-2011, 08:35 PM
Good idea, I can't think of a better self inflicted mayhem at the moment.

Making a Venture Bros. movie, and casting Sid Eudy as Brock Samson based off their many similarities.

Totenkopf
12-13-2011, 01:05 PM
Good enough idea.....as long as Patrick Warburton did the voice. Sid's voice didn't seem quite deep enough.

Making your TOR charachter a superfly pimped out jedi.

purifier
12-13-2011, 08:30 PM
Good Idea, your character would probably be near to Godmode by then.

Playing a worldwide hide-and-go-seek on a lost island.

Darth Avlectus
12-13-2011, 11:12 PM
Neutral: How would that work unless the entire land mass was one island? (you have been playing sim city methinks)

Juicing the blood out of John Corzine and Tim Immelt, no anesthetics.

Alkonium
12-15-2011, 10:35 AM
Bad idea. That's called murder, but at least you're doing it creatively.

Smashing through the wall when you could just use the door.

purifier
12-15-2011, 05:14 PM
Outstanding Idea, gives a whole new meaning to "making an entrance".

Neutral: How would that work unless the entire land mass was one island?

Well the idea was that no one could find you on a lost island that is forgotten or either no one knows about it, in a worldwide search for the ultimate game of hide-and-go-seek. Therefore, you have a sure bet not to be found and thus you become the winner of the game. But of course the downside of that is you become lost as well, but regardless you know your the winner, because you are never found. (Guess you could say it's a little extreme, huh? :raise:)

Using a air horn to frighten off Jehovah witness at your door.

Alkonium
12-15-2011, 07:08 PM
Great idea. That's the best time to get creative.

Using a Jabba the Hutt-style Rancor Pit to deal with Jehovah's Witnesses.

Darth Avlectus
12-16-2011, 08:22 PM
Neutral idea: while amusing I suppose, it really is more direct to do it like Violent J says @ 1:20 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7WENW1CgRs):

Jehovah's Witnesses, I swear man I love 'em. They're standin' on my porch knockin' --I'm waitin' above 'em. Puncture wound victims RIGHT to mah door!
COME BACK MOTHA F***KAH! I'll stab you some more!

Since juicing their blood isn't a good idea...Taking the CEO of GE and former CEO of IMF Global, and giving them a more proper execution for being the greedy sniveling corrupt lying $*** bags they are. Impaling them with pikes and all! :dev11:

Alkonium
12-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Good idea. That's a pretty clear message right there.

Pulling a hat out of a rabbit.

Hallucination
12-21-2011, 06:36 PM
Bad idea, you should take Flopsy to a qualified veterinarian and avoid feeding him hats in the future.

Taking the duck out of a turducken.

M@RS
12-21-2011, 10:14 PM
Bad idea, Kevin Turen's bad enough.

Giving a rotten apple to a Mac fanboy.

Hallucination
12-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Bad idea; it's Christmas, you should at least splurge on a fresh Golden Spy or Pink Lady (if you can, locally sourced).

Giving a PlayBook to someone who wants an iPad.

Darth Avlectus
12-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Good idea only if that person is annoying and deserves to be mocked...otherwise bad idea cuz you risk any number of undesirable reactions.

Having a tamed, trained pet Bullion (http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Bullion) to protect against intruders. (They are nearly elephant sized).

Totenkopf
12-23-2011, 02:17 AM
Depends on whether you can afford to feed it or not.

Putting a real live Duke Nukem in charge of GTA's monkey army and equipping them with atomic doody flingin' trebuchets.

Alkonium
12-23-2011, 09:15 AM
Bad idea. Duke Nukem is a dumb brute with guns, not a brilliant strategists.

Attempting to overcome your fear of clowns by picturing every clown you see on fire.

Totenkopf
12-23-2011, 01:45 PM
Bad idea. The Killer Clowns from Outer Space will just kill you instead.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J890Tx1z_AA

Working for a boss like David Brent.
(hint for those who don't know: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW20AQJ6Iig&feature=related)

Darth Avlectus
12-24-2011, 03:01 AM
Good idea. You can basically f*** around once in awhile in the employee lounge and not have to worry about it. (BTW, where's the janitor? I slept on the couch last night and I'm hung over. Don't mind the urine stains and the beer bottles.) :p

Leveling up on Dragon Quest IV to lv. 50 to learn gigasword before trying to beat the $*** out of Psaro the manslayer again.

Alkonium
12-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Good idea. It always pays to be prepared.

Steven Moffat bringing back Rose Tyler on Doctor Who, for the sole purpose of permanently killing her off.

purifier
12-25-2011, 12:46 AM
Interesting Idea, but I think the writers are the ones who call the shots on that. So that would probably require some serious bribing on your part, but it's worth a try.

Creating a Doctor Who type of snowman, then summon the spirit of William Hartnell (First Doctor) into that snowman to come alive and beat the crap snow out of Frosty the Snowman for your personal entertainment.

Alkonium
12-25-2011, 03:24 PM
Bad idea. I can honestly see the First Doctor trying to beat people senseless with a cane.

Overcoming your fear of clowns by setting real clowns on fire.

Darth Avlectus
01-01-2012, 09:42 PM
Good idea unless the clown happens to be a real life incarnation of Sweet Tooth.

Launching a toilet bomb into a pop concert.

Alkonium
01-04-2012, 07:58 PM
Not entirely sure what a "toilet bomb" is, but Good idea regardless.

A modern-day Robin Hood operating against corporations.

Darth Avlectus
01-05-2012, 12:40 AM
From a nobility perspective probably a good idea, from a realist's perspective neutral to possibly bad as they will now find a way to spin your actions such that it hurts your cause/benefits theirs. Especially if they are co-opted with the government to form an oligarchy.

Not entirely sure what a "toilet bomb" is, but Good idea regardless.

Refer to the bombardment scene of the movie Earnest Goes To Camp.

Using hot sauce to kill microorganisms better known as STDs as a cheap alternative because the clinic is full of illegals with the same and turns you away. (I'm exaggerating some but not by very much unfortunately.)

Alkonium
01-05-2012, 12:49 AM
Really bad idea. Hot Sauce != Medicine.

Using genetic engineering to turn humanity into talking ponies.

Totenkopf
01-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Well, if they turn out like ChAiNz ("brony for life"), I guess it wouldn't be too bad. Not volunteering myself, naturally......

Using "medicine" for hot sauce.

Alkonium
01-05-2012, 04:26 PM
Great idea, if you're the sort of person who takes their hot sauce intravenously.

Attempting to recreate the Mona Lisa in MS Paint while drunk.

Totenkopf
01-05-2012, 06:54 PM
Why not, though it may look like something from Jackson Pollock, not daVinci (esp after you vomit on your monitor :dev9: )

Taking Dr. Who's sonic screwdriver and throwing it into the ocean while he's unconscious.

Alkonium
01-06-2012, 04:19 PM
Neutral. He'd just replace it.

Making Coffee with Skittles instead of coffee grounds.

Darth Avlectus
01-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Neutral: it wouldn't really be making coffee then...

Having an option to join Darth Malgus because you are an imperial minded individual, fed up with the treatment you receive as an alien--and in so doing Malgus succeeds in his ambitions.

Totenkopf
01-06-2012, 11:55 PM
Probably a bad idea. The Sith don't have the best reps for being grateful.

Destroying the Tardis while the Doctor is forced to stand by helplessly.

Alkonium
01-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Really bad idea. It won't end well.

Trying to improve the popularity of the Twilight franchise by marketing it as a comedy.

Darth Avlectus
01-08-2012, 08:52 PM
Idea of limited use: if people didn't already know what it was, it might have worked at first until the truth was revealed at large but everyone now knows it is a total chick flick so this point is moot.

Making a real life HK-47 to hunt down pimps and handlers, and torture them to death in the worst ways imaginable, while recording it and posting the recordings on youtube and similar.

Alkonium
01-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Bad idea. That's a surefire way to get yourself banned from YouTube.

Rigging your computer's keyboard/your game console's controller to fatally electrocute you if you die in a video game.

Darth Avlectus
01-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Bad idea: whether or not anyone admits it, we all have lost a life or gotten game over. Unless you have a death wish...then go right ahead.

Putting a toolbox inside of a tool.

Alkonium
01-10-2012, 07:58 PM
Good idea. Isn't that basically a Swiss Army knife?

Planking in a morgue.

Darth Avlectus
01-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Hilarious idea: I had a friend who was a mortician in the military and he has some stories.

Waiting even longer to buy a motherboard, now of the new X-79 architecture once it comes down in price and is improved a bit (instead of going for a Z-68 relatively soon). (Yes, I'm *still* at crossroads about this decision...>_>)

Alkonium
01-12-2012, 05:40 PM
Good idea if you don't need it right away and it doesn't cost more.

Ignoring bodily functions while gaming for the sake of "immersion".

Totenkopf
01-12-2012, 10:06 PM
That's a rather putrid idea. :xp:

Forcing LA and EA to quit making stupid and unpopular decisions in the vidiya industry.

Alkonium
01-12-2012, 10:17 PM
Futile, as long as doing so is profitable.

BioWare buying their way into having autonomy and publishing power.

Darth Avlectus
01-15-2012, 12:32 AM
...They don't already? What do you call an author writing for their most recently released game? Granted that's more to do with the author but the stories are based off of the game... They have already achieved that...sort of...

Using a spare soundcard as a makeshift oscilloscope.

Totenkopf
01-15-2012, 12:36 AM
When you've found out....let us know.

Firing the heads of EA and replacing them with someone else with greater creative vision.

Alkonium
01-16-2012, 10:09 AM
Good Idea. No explanation needed.

Proving how tough you are by decapitating yourself with a chainsaw.

Totenkopf
01-16-2012, 10:19 PM
Only a good idea if your CNS/brain is NOT near your head or neck AND you can grow it back in quick order.

Scaring the hell out of robots just for the hell of it.

Alkonium
01-16-2012, 10:23 PM
Good idea. We don't have Robot Rights Activists yet, so let's make the best of it.

Doing what Twilight Sparkle did in the MLP:FiM episode "Lesson Zero". (specifically the whole "If I can't find a friendship problem, I'll make a friendship problem!" bit).

Darth Avlectus
01-17-2012, 09:15 PM
^^^*looks it up b/c I'm not following*
Oh...that... ::
I love how youtube has "in a nutshell" so I don't have to sit through this agony.
Ehh bad idea because inventing problems ultimately never ends well; if your lie isn't exposed, your relationship would become so shallow you couldn't really call it friendship anymore after enough times, thus we have the moral for the watcher to ponder.

When you've found out....let us know.
smartass

Supposing you had a friend like old man Kissel of the jerky boys, introducing him by dropping in unannounced to visit your deliberately dead-beet clients who haven't payed for your maintenance and housecare services in 5 months in an attempt to get them to cough up the $$$ now, and never call you again after that.

Alkonium
01-18-2012, 07:59 AM
Good idea. Never liked them anyway.

Anonymous hacking the websites of all SOPA supporters.

Totenkopf
01-18-2012, 10:02 PM
Good for you, bad for them.

Scoring the lead role as Cmdr Shephard in a RL version of Mass Effect.

Alkonium
01-18-2012, 11:46 PM
Bad idea. I am not an actor.

BioWare cutting FemShep from Mass Effect 3 to teach the whiners a lesson.

Totenkopf
01-19-2012, 01:09 AM
Muy loco. 'nough said.

Hollywood stops making game based movies.

Darth Avlectus
01-19-2012, 03:14 AM
Good idea. Too bad producers never learn their lessons. Unless it's animated and not RL so it is better received by critics and fans alike, but even that is only marginally successful when you consider the limitation to the audience demographics in question. Unfortunately it rarely ever works out so well.

Doing like the boy scout and making that home built nuclear reactor.

Alkonium
01-19-2012, 10:28 AM
Bad idea. What kind of Boy Scouts were you part of?!

Turning all the world's politicians into potheads.

Darth Avlectus
01-19-2012, 12:03 PM
Neutral idea: has about the same effect as the status quo.

Bad idea. What kind of Boy Scouts were you part of?!
Apparently not ones s awesome as that guy. I mean it for reals, some guy made a cheap nuclear reactor in his backyard shed. Seriously, look it up. I thought it was little more than a myth, an urban legend built around some brilliant freak of nature kid. Until I saw the documentary video. Regular kid.

Acting like Mr. Bean in a wal mart.

Alkonium
01-19-2012, 10:23 PM
Great idea. Makes it more interesting.

Voting for Vermin Supreme.

Darth Avlectus
01-20-2012, 03:40 AM
If by vermin I get to have a giant pet rat, good idea. I have been needing some rat love lately.

World's loudest orgasm. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olC63BviSus)

Alkonium
01-20-2012, 08:41 AM
That's not even an idea.

Shipping a truckload of lemons to Aperture Science.

Darth Avlectus
01-20-2012, 10:39 PM
Good idea: Thos folks always need a little citrus to brighten their day. Why not give them a truckload of happiness?

A series dedicated almost completely to parodies of hitler downfalls.

Totenkopf
01-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Neutral. It's very hit-n-miss in execution.

Another season of Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Alkonium
01-21-2012, 12:01 AM
Good idea. It's the perfect example of smart comedy.

A variation on All-Bran called Some-Bran.

Darth Avlectus
01-22-2012, 09:09 PM
Good idea: Even if it is still essentially all-bran, a little creative name changing for marketing sake initially would probably get some interest and it would sell.

Teaching your parrot to sing "bodies" from drowning pool. :smirk2:
I hope nobody finds the video. lol :xp:

Alkonium
01-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Bad idea. I get the feeling that song is nasty.

Hasbro and The Hub adapting the MLP:FiM fanfic "Cupcakes" into an actual episode.

Darth Avlectus
01-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Good idea: It makes me feel all evil inside.

If this talk doesn't stop, I won't be able to stop myself from doing something really bad. And I'm afraid I might get banned from SWK for an infraction that doesn't yet exist in its rules: Equestrian violation. :devburn:

Dropping an atomic bomb on the backwoods where Leatherface and his hick family live so that Texas will never have to fear another chainsaw massacre again.

Alkonium
01-22-2012, 10:12 PM
Good idea. You can't fear anything if you're already dead.

@DA: I can't tell what's more unsettling, the fact that I got you to read disturbing fanfiction, or the fact that you enjoyed it.

A device that can make an unsliced loaf of toast.

Darth Avlectus
01-24-2012, 11:52 PM
Neutral: That's more or less a miniature of stuff that already exists. Aren't bread makers or waffle makers kinda sorta a step in that direction already? I mean, yeah I suppose it'd work but that would be a lot more work for just a single meal thin piece of bread, both in components and pretty much every time you wanted one serving. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

@ Alk: I figured there was some reason you kept bringing it up and there is always some kind of twist if I've learned anything of what kind of person you are.

Painting somebody biased with paint that has "biased" in the color name.

Alkonium
01-24-2012, 11:56 PM
Bad idea. That shows a bias towards that brand of paint.

@: Because at this point, I'm probably as much of a brony as Chainz. Also, this may be a case of responding to trolling with more trolling.

Chainsawing your own hand off, and then replacing it with the chainsaw.

Darth Avlectus
01-25-2012, 01:43 AM
Good idea if you are Ash in Evil Dead 2 and your hand is possessed.

@ Alk: Oh, I thought you were trying ......to be funny. .........*awkward* :indif:

Well then, on we go.

Having toilets for seating inside of vehicles.

Alkonium
01-25-2012, 06:22 AM
Good idea. Saves time.

Getting rid of gender-specific washrooms.

Darth Avlectus
01-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Neutral idea: Even as lenient as Japanese are about nudity and the age of consent, there are many good reasons to keep them gender specific, the least of which is stuff you really don't want to see or know. On the flipside, there are some really good looking cosplayers I'd like to visually verify since I've already undressed them with my eyes anyway...Then again as skimpy as some costumes are, little is left to the imagination anyways.

"Poor man's liquid nitrogen" as a torture agent the next time somebody uses your dumpster swimming pool for their trash.

purifier
01-27-2012, 12:57 AM
Bad ideal DA, you'd just end up with more trash that way.

Putting Chuck D.'s Space Eals in your "dumpster swimming pool" as a torture agent instead, which gives them eel diarrhea like Master Shake had on one Aqua Team Hunger Force episode. ;)

Alkonium
01-27-2012, 08:55 AM
Bad idea. That also just adds more trash.

Performing "The Dragonborn Comes" at a coffee house's open mic night.

Totenkopf
01-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Given the types of crowds that go to coffeee houses, it might not be a bad idea (now, did you mean singing or just spoken?).

Telling your girlfriend she should believe you and not her lying eyes when she catches you cheating on her, b/c she is extremely gullible and open to suggestions from you.

Alkonium
01-27-2012, 10:05 AM
Bad idea. Bluff checks automatically fail if there's contradicting evidence.

Convincing your girlfriend that you're actually a male version of her from a Rule 63 Universe.

Totenkopf
01-27-2012, 11:15 AM
Bad idea unless she's as dumb as in the previous post and likes you no matter how weird you are.

Trying to scare the hell out of robots that are as hostile as HK47 and Bender.

Darth Avlectus
01-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Bad idea: even if overmatched for weapons I seriously doubt it would work anyways.

Putting Chuck D.'s Space Eals in your "dumpster swimming pool" as a torture agent instead, which gives them eel diarrhea like Master Shake had on one Aqua Team Hunger Force episode. ;)

I didn't know you liked ATHF Your awesome just went up ........OVER 9000!

Finding the rule 63 universe version of yourself and smacking that bitch.

purifier
01-28-2012, 08:57 PM
HELL YEAH! Great Idea if you mean smacking that a$$, because I'd difinitely hit it when I first saw it. (Yeah...I'm freaky like that.:naughty:)

Bringing the "rule 63 universe version of yourself" over to your universe and become her pimp to make some quick cash. :smoke2: Yo! Freakydaddy needs some new rims baby. Now start walking some of that eyecandy!

Darth Avlectus
01-28-2012, 09:10 PM
Bad idea: That's overdoing it. If she's anything like me (and best I can tell rule 63 just means gender reversed and nothing else different), she'll have a means of self defense. She won't really be attractive enough to make it worth doing anyway, rather plain looking.

This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98qWYNMxjM8) as a ringtone if I ever got a cellphone.

Alkonium
01-29-2012, 06:41 AM
Great idea. Now that's geek cred.

Using The Ballad of Serenity as a ringtone.

Darth Avlectus
01-29-2012, 03:32 PM
Interesting idea, if that's your thing.

Custom alarm clock sound loop at 70 dB, 0:22-0:32 from this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G22sVm3F09c

Alkonium
01-29-2012, 09:39 PM
Good idea. What matters is it wakes you up.

Countering SOPA, PIPA, and ACTA with an act called POPA (Protect Online Piracy Act).

Totenkopf
01-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Probably good, as true SW nerds will buy almost anything connected to their obsession with the brand......and there are many of them out there.

Taking away all 222 of Alks internets and giving them to, well, anyone else.

Alkonium
01-30-2012, 04:51 PM
Bad idea. You don't get 222 internets without making a few enemies.

PETA becoming PETPA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Plants and Animals).

Totenkopf
01-30-2012, 05:02 PM
Bad idea......the should become Please Eat The Plants & Animals.

Feeding hamburgers and hotdogs at a PETA rally, faking "proof" that the food is all veggie crap.

Alkonium
01-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Bad idea. What good would that do?

Convincing PETA to run more ads that unintentionally promote cannibalism.

Totenkopf
01-30-2012, 09:15 PM
Bad idea.....about as good an idea as tricking them into eating real meat. ;)

Training a dolphin to attach a limpet mine to a Greenpeace ship and then to frolic in the water from a safe distance to keep the wackjobs from realizing what's just happened. :devsmoke:

Alkonium
01-30-2012, 10:06 PM
Good idea. Irony is the best weapon.

Planning to go to Mogadishu for your honeymoon.

Darth Avlectus
02-04-2012, 04:14 AM
Bad idea: I mean, who the hell would be crazy enough to want to marry me in the first place? :devsmoke:

Recording (from outside the bathroom) an incident where you get into a... umm "philosophical" argument with a bottle of head and shoulders while taking a shower and posting it, letting people hear the argument while staring at your bathroom door.
(For anyone who gets the reference! :xp:)

Alkonium
02-04-2012, 09:26 AM
Might make for a good series on YouTube.

Robb Stark putting Casterly Rock to the torch in season 2 of Game of Thrones, even though it didn't happen in the books.

Darth Avlectus
02-06-2012, 01:31 AM
Good idea: since I'm not in the mood to look it up at the moment, I'm just going to say good idea because of creative license and hopefully it doesn't screw up any established canon.

Reworking the secondaries of cannibalized/salvaged microwave transformers for high current output as opposed to high voltage in order to make your own home rigged arc welder.

Totenkopf
02-06-2012, 04:20 AM
Possibly a bad idea as you might be violating some kind of govt housing ordinance depending upon the size of your welder.

Always having a good excuse to get out of things you hate doing, esp when involving your gf or wife.

Darth Avlectus
02-06-2012, 06:03 AM
Neutral: Seems like a good idea at the time...in the moment. In the long term somehow you suffer for it if it is a good and working relationship. On the other hand it may be for the best that you make a move to ultimately leave because the relationship is more just suffocating you instead of fulfilling. "Hind sight is always 20/20, but looking back it's still a bit fuzzy"
Dave Mustaine, Megadeth, song: Dread and the Fugitive Mind

Potato in the muffler.

Alkonium
02-06-2012, 09:32 AM
Good idea. Cheapest way to blow up a car, or at least kill the occupants.

Jousting on Motorcycles.

.:Lord Revan:.
02-06-2012, 09:40 AM
Good idea. Cause then i could kill you. =)

Darth Avlectus
02-06-2012, 02:19 PM
Bad idea. http://lucasforums.com/picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=4016

Unveiling a picture of yourself for .:Lord Revan:. like such.
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/178/d/0/nel_cosplay_attempt_by_kindlittlemoon-d3k4god.jpg

Alkonium
02-06-2012, 06:26 PM
Bad idea. I am not dressing up like that.

Crossplaying (a portmanteau of crossdress and cosplay) FemShep.

Darth Avlectus
02-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Good idea: that should be good enough for .:Lord Revan:. so long as you are passable as a girl. He's apparently looking for ladies of teh internetz.

Riding the moral high horse when you yourself are an instigator.

Alkonium
02-06-2012, 08:12 PM
I'd be a lousy instigator if I didn't.

Sending .:Lord Revan:. hundreds of pictures of yourself in drag.

Hallucination
02-06-2012, 08:36 PM
Right now? Bad idea. I'm holding out until Valentines. You?

Lining the halls of your school with Forever Alone images early in the morning next Tuesday.

Alkonium
02-06-2012, 09:00 PM
Bad idea. Suicide rates'll spike more than usual.

Playing "Don't Fear The Reaper" at a benefit concert for sick people.

Darth Avlectus
02-07-2012, 03:28 AM
Still a good idea. Teaching not to fear in times of adversity is always a good thing.

Using a snowblower rotary to clear out the bums off the sidewalk.

Alkonium
02-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Bad idea. That just makes an even bigger mess.

Rigging a Fire Truck's engine to burst into flames.

.:Lord Revan:.
02-07-2012, 09:43 AM
Love you guys too =P

^Good idea cause then i will tell the cops it was you.

Sending Darth Alvectus valentines cards?

Alkonium
02-07-2012, 10:58 AM
Good idea. He needs some cheering up.

Swapping baseball bats for baseballs and vice versa.