PDA

View Full Version : how to make crush opposition alignment independant

moda
04-19-2009, 12:08 AM
thread title says it all how do i add an alignment dependancy to a force power or how do i remove it

Eefluxx
04-19-2009, 12:21 AM
While I don't know if this is as simple as it looks to me (probably not)

But if you open up spells.2da and scroll down to lines 144 thru 149 in the good/evil coloumn change the E to G to make it a lightside power (I am guessing here) or change the E to a - to make it where it isn't dependant on any alignment

Eefluxx

Edit: Like I said it sounds a bit too easy but that might work :)

Hope this helps

moda
04-19-2009, 12:45 PM
i doubt that is the case friend as you can see using sith lightning is an evil power but you can use it if your good

DarthParametric
04-19-2009, 12:55 PM
I don't think there are any alignment restrictions, just an effect on the Force Point costs (i.e. a LS character loses more Force Points using a DS power than a DS character and vice versa). There are prestige class restrictions for powers though. That would probably be where you would want to focus your attention.

moda
04-19-2009, 01:00 PM
youll find that your wrong the crush opposition power can only be used if you have a darkside alignment just as insppire followers can only be used if you have a lightside alignment i wish to utilise this in a mod i am making

DarthParametric
04-19-2009, 03:00 PM
No, it is limited to particular prestige class (Sith Lord), not an alignment. It just happens that each prestige class has a single alignment.

moda
04-19-2009, 03:58 PM
mate use kse give yourself the power then change your alignment to full dark youll be able to use the power i gave myself the power through editing the a_giveprecog script and adding additional powers i was a jedi consular due to a force power im working on i had a full dark alignment i could use crush opposition as soon as i had a neutral alignment i couldnt use it i was hoping to be able to duplicate this as i wanted to make it so the most powerful light or dark powers could only be used by someone with the corrosponding alignment