PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] [K1] Mandalorian Endar Spire

Demongo
04-21-2009, 02:36 PM
UPDATE:
I no longer reskin or do anything with the Endar Spire's module. Instead I'm using the Leviathan. For more info see updates above:)

Hello,
I made this mod some time ago for myself but I didn't released it. If people want this mod to be released I will release it after a few bug fixing of course :)
I have a bunch of screenshots of this mod.

Tell me what you think of this mod and tell me if you want it to be released.

Loading screen:
http://img61.imageshack.us/img61/9207/loadingscreen.jpg
Texture:
http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/919/textureh.jpg

Canderous' Head:
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/4315/canderous.jpg

First battle:
http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/9610/repy.jpg

Kex:
http://img266.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kex2.jpg

Jedi Consulars:
http://img266.imageshack.us/img266/397/rep2.jpg

Battle:
http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/884/rep3x.jpg

HK-40:
http://img512.imageshack.us/my.php?image=hk40.jpg

Bendak Starkiller:
http://img260.imageshack.us/my.php?image=bendak.jpg

You will get new Mandalorian Elite and Warrior armors when you start.Kex gives you a vibroblade too.

For those who don't know Kex is a Mandalorian Warrior who was in TSL.

You will meet Kelborn and Bendak Starkiller on the Endar Spire. I also retextured the floor.

This is NOT a total conversion! It only changes the Endar Spire, nothing else.
It won't have any effect on Taris(except if there are bugs:p)

Canderis
04-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Sounds pretty cool, with the For Mandalore mod this would be great!

Queen of Night
04-21-2009, 03:32 PM
Oh, this is nice. Very good.

Ulmont
04-21-2009, 08:41 PM
This is NOT a total conversion! It only changes the Endar Spire, nothing else.
It won't have any effect on Taris(except if there are bugs) Actually, I think this would be awesome as a total conversion. You should try to make it into one.

Demongo
04-22-2009, 07:54 AM
Actually, I think this would be awesome as a total conversion. You should try to make it into one.

Khm...
I could try to do it as a total conversion but I have some trouble with it:
-Sounds
I don't have any program that can change my voice or record it, and it would be terrible if all the Mandalorians would be speaking duros or twi'lek :(
-Experience
I've started modding only a month ago, so I'm not the best at it

So if there are a lot of interests and someone could be able to help me, I could try to do it :)

Ulmont
04-22-2009, 07:21 PM
I don't have any program that can change my voice or record it, and it would be terrible if all the Mandalorians would be speaking duros or twi'lek

Just ask around! I'm sure there are plenty of people willing to do V.O.'s

-Experience

DDac, I have found that the best way to gain experiance in modding is to mod. Besides, when you are better, you can make a version 2.0 or a patch.

Miltiades
04-22-2009, 07:29 PM
I would advise to keep to the original plan: a Mandalorian Endar Spire. While you gain experience the more you mod, it's important to take it step by step. If you get this thing released, you can try to improve or add content, making it better with every new thing you learn about modding. From what I've seen, total conversion mods rarely see the daylight.

Demongo
04-23-2009, 07:57 AM
I would advise to keep to the original plan: a Mandalorian Endar Spire. While you gain experience the more you mod, it's important to take it step by step. If you get this thing released, you can try to improve or add content, making it better with every new thing you learn about modding. From what I've seen, total conversion mods rarely see the daylight.

Yes, I think I will stay only at the Endar Spire.:)

Demongo
05-10-2009, 01:58 PM
UPDATE:
I fixed some bugs and issues but it seems people are not interested in this mod too much......
If you ARE interested and want it to be released comment or say something otherwise I'll keep it for myself:)

Qui-Gon Glenn
05-11-2009, 05:17 PM
UPDATE:
I fixed some bugs and issues but it seems people are not interested in this mod too much......
If you ARE interested and want it to be released comment or say something otherwise I'll keep it for myself:)

The interest is really up to you.... you make it as good as you can, focusing specifically on just the Endar Spire (Miltiade's gave great advice), and do it well. Regardless of the interest in your WIP thread, if it is done well the response in your TUCE release thread will be strong!

As for recording audio - Logitech makes a decent noise-canceling usb mic for about $20 US, and Audacity is a great freeware sound recorder, easy to use and set up. I used it for several small VO roles I have done, and am using it currently! Works great, simple.

memarik
05-14-2009, 06:05 PM
nice job thus far.. :)

The Spy
05-15-2009, 12:18 AM
Khm...
-Sounds
I don't have any program that can change my voice or record it, and it would be terrible if all the Mandalorians would be speaking duros or twi'lek :(
-Experience

So if there are a lot of interests and someone could be able to help me, I could try to do it :)

Hey, I'm always up for some voice acting, why not now?
Give me some audition lines and PM me your Email and I'll get them to you.

Demongo
05-17-2009, 12:51 PM
Okay it seems there are some bugs I can't fix, so I want to ask you guys something. Should I create another module(it will take much longer) or keep the Endar Spire with some bugs. Please reply, this is important.

The Spy
05-17-2009, 02:30 PM
Okay it seems there are some bugs I can't fix, so I want to ask you guys something. Should I create another module(it will take much longer) or keep the Endar Spire with some bugs. Please reply, this is important.

You might as well make some new modules too, after all, the Endar Spire IS short.
Really short.

Demongo
05-17-2009, 03:26 PM
You might as well make some new modules too, after all, the Endar Spire IS short.
Really short.

Thanks to Marius I can make new modules as many as you want so it's not a problem:)

1:0 for new modules

waiting for more replies:)

Demongo
05-18-2009, 12:08 PM
UPDATE:
I'm still waiting for replies: What do you want New modules or the good ol' Endar Spire?
BUT
Just to try it out, I replaced the Endar Spire Module with the Leviathan(Command Deck I think).I put Kex in there with some "try-out" dialog. I also put a bunch of Mandalorian items in a Large Locker. I didn't put in the enemies yet because I want to look into the module a little bit and I can't do it if I have to fight Republic troops all the time:p

Ahem......

And now I NEED A LITTLE HELP. I want to reskin the Leviathan to give it a Mandalorian look, and also delete the sith signs. I can't really find the proper files,so if someone could help me out, I would appreciate it.

Note:I won't post screenies because there's nothing interesting in there yet:p

Canderis
05-18-2009, 04:15 PM
Go into the models.bifs and search for the model files for the leviathan. Once you find them DOUBLE CLICK on one of the files. Un-select extract each in own directory and extract them to a folder. Extract all of em and then delete the model files and all that should be left is the texture files.

Hope this helps!

Rtas Vadum
05-18-2009, 04:45 PM
The Leviathan textures are under ERFs->TexturePacks->swpc_tex_tpa.erf->L, with the prefix LSI.

bryzz
05-18-2009, 05:14 PM
i love the endar spire retexture its sweat!

Demongo
05-19-2009, 02:44 AM
The Leviathan textures are under ERFs->TexturePacks->swpc_tex_tpa.erf->L, with the prefix LSI.

Yes I found some of them, but ALL LSI files are for the Leviathan, or just adittional ones?

Go into the models.bifs and search for the model files for the leviathan. Once you find them DOUBLE CLICK on one of the files. Un-select extract each in own directory and extract them to a folder. Extract all of em and then delete the model files and all that should be left is the texture files.

Hope this helps!

Well..........uhhhh.........I'm sorry for being so noobish but there are models like m02aa_12.mdl and what is the Leviathan? I just can't figure it out:jab:

Drunkside
05-19-2009, 03:19 AM
Their first letters should tell you what model it is. I think dantooine models have DAN, korriban KOR and so on. Not sure though:xp:

Rtas Vadum
05-19-2009, 06:02 AM
Their first letters should tell you what model it is. I think dantooine models have DAN, korriban KOR and so on. Not sure though:xp:

That would be K2 that does that. K1 names the modules as "m41aa.mdl", for example. There is an option in Kotor Tool, that labels the modules by their level names, but only under the RIMs menu, not BIFs->models.bif->AM. Which their they do use a similar naming convention as K2, but still with the "M##aa".

Leviathan Modules:
Prision Block: M40aa
Command Deck: M40ab
Hangar: M40ac
Bridge: M40ad

Drunkside
05-19-2009, 08:19 AM
Oh yeah... Thats it :D I just have been modding K2 lately so that has created such a "memory" :xp:

Demongo
05-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Thanks! Now I've found all of them and started to re-texture the entire module:)
I will upload some screenies soon:)

R2-X2
05-19-2009, 09:33 AM
But the Leviathan module model isn't good with a Endar Spire model, because on the L. all doors and corridors are squared, while the ones at the E.S. are oval.

Demongo
05-19-2009, 09:59 AM
But the Leviathan module model isn't good with a Endar Spire model, because on the L. all doors and corridors are squared, while the ones at the E.S. are oval.

I think you misunderstood me. Replacing the Endar Spire means replacing EVERYTHING including doors,characters,animations,items,quests,music,sou nds and so on.....You will start in a module like Leviathan just with the changes I mentioned above.

Ulmont
05-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Ehh... Then what happens on the leviathan? (I think the new module idea great. Maybe we could see some of the engines or weapons bays?)

R2-X2
05-19-2009, 10:05 AM
Yep I missunderstood you. In that way, a Mandalorian Leviathan would be good, because the L. modules are one of my favorite modules.

Demongo
05-19-2009, 10:48 AM
Ehh... Then what happens on the leviathan? (I think the new module idea great. Maybe we could see some of the engines or weapons bays?)

Well I will put a bunch of placeables on that ship.(I will have to give it a good name:p)And I will reskin the entire ship because I don't want it look like the Leviathan:)

arthurconandoyle12
05-19-2009, 11:48 AM
yeah tell me if you want mandolorians with accent :p

Demongo
05-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Update time. I reskinned a part of the Endar-............I mean Leviathan(ugh I still don't have a name for that ship).Anyway I was unable to make screenshots for some reason, so I uploaded a video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v5VlBnmmRA

The two jedi you see standing there is a.........bug. Yes I will have to fix it. Basicly this video is in High Quality, but.......it is still a little bad. Anyway hope you will like it or give advice if you don't like it:)

R2-X2
05-19-2009, 03:36 PM
Wow, good reskin! I think it's even better than the Endar Spire's. About the jedi:
Have you filled in a tag in the gff file what also a standard game creature is? (I mean these creatures who always are "placeable", those under Bifs/templates/Blueprint, Creature)

DarthNandis
05-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Love it! Why you do not put it on the middle of the game, like you can go there after dantooine, talking with a npc or something like that?

R2-X2
05-19-2009, 05:17 PM
Idea: Place a G-Wing somewhere, and make a dialog, which you use as the G-Wing's dialog, like this:

"With this ship, you can fly to the "Nameofyourship" Would you like to fly there?

"Yes, I will."
"No, not at the moment."

If you answer "Yes", you'll be taken to the "Mando-Leviathan" (I'll call it like this until you find a name :)), maybe in the hangar with a G-Wing placed there too, with you can fly back to the planet you've come from.

Idea2: Place the G-Wing near Sherrk on Dantooine ;))

Mandalore The Shadow
05-19-2009, 09:04 PM
This sounds sweet but i think you may have over edited a bit on the environments keep up the good work

Demongo
05-20-2009, 09:34 AM
Wow, good reskin! I think it's even better than the Endar Spire's.

I fixed the jedi bug. The problem was, that I didn't set them to be hostiles:p
Also, you could have noticed in the video that there are some grey parts in the ship. Now they are either red or blue.

Idea: Place a G-Wing somewhere, and make a dialog, which you use as the G-Wing's dialog, like this:

"With this ship, you can fly to the "Nameofyourship" Would you like to fly there?

"Yes, I will."
"No, not at the moment."

If you answer "Yes", you'll be taken to the "Mando-Leviathan" (I'll call it like this until you find a name :)), maybe in the hangar with a G-Wing placed there too, with you can fly back to the planet you've come from.

Idea2: Place the G-Wing near Sherrk on Dantooine ;))

I might do this: For someone reason you have to leave that ship(maybe because an attack or something else), but it won't be destroyed like the Endar Spire, so you can return there with the Ebon Hawk or a G-Wing. Maybe the Ebon Hawk would be a better idea, because if I put a G-Wing somewhere you must always return to that planet if you want to go the Mando-Leviathan(Still don't have a name......).

And now I might nedd a little bit of help here again:xp:
The problem is that this reskin is replacing the Leviathan's skin, and I don't want that. I want to make this ship unique. So can someone help me with that?:confused:

Drunkside
05-20-2009, 10:54 AM
theres a tutorial in the tut section here... if i dont remember wrong again:p

Demongo
05-27-2009, 06:53 AM
theres a tutorial in the tut section here... if i dont remember wrong again:p

Thanks! I checked out the tutorial and I need some time to understand how it works:raise:

Anyway, there are now some placeables, and more characters in it. Somewhy I can't activate that cheat console to type in "whereami". That means I can't spawn something to a specific location, just pick some random numbers and see where it spawns. Now this is a waste of time, so I won't do that. I searched google for "KotOR cheats" but every site says a different thing. Can somebody help me with this?

Oh and one more little update/info:
This ship will be a HUGE one no matter what! It will have different locations and characters. So yeah this mod won't finish too soon:xp:

Canderis
05-27-2009, 07:40 AM
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/info/cheatskotor1

Those work! Enjoy.

Demongo
05-27-2009, 09:26 AM
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/info/cheatskotor1

Those work! Enjoy.

I don't know what's happening but I can't. Here's my swkotor.ini:
http://g.imagehost.org/0996/swkotor.jpg

And am I supposed to press
SHIFT and 1
or
or
SHIFT and 2

Sorry I have a Laptop with a different keyboard:(

Drunkside
05-27-2009, 09:42 AM
I cannot open the cheat console either, so i recommend the whereami armband... Thats what im gonna use when i start making my first module soon:xp:

DarthNandis
05-27-2009, 09:47 AM
Try SHIFT+Everything!

Demongo
05-27-2009, 09:49 AM
I cannot open the cheat console either, so i recommend the whereami armband... Thats what im gonna use when i start making my first module soon:xp:

I thought it was only for TSL:confused:

Drunkside
05-27-2009, 11:12 AM
Hmm... actually im not sure now that you mention it.... heh

Demongo
05-27-2009, 11:58 AM
Okay I guess there are three things what can cause the problem with cheats:
-Vista
-wrong spelling
-keyboard/laptop

so do I have to write
EnableCheats = 1
or
Enable Cheats = 1

KotOR2Files and most sites say that I have to press the ' button. So what does it mean?
SHIFT+1 or something else

disbeliever
05-27-2009, 12:19 PM
no spaces EnableCheats

And it depends on what type of keyboard you hvae. On my laptop the key is "~ over `" and it is right next to my 1 key. I hit that, and your character stops moving. Type yourc ehat and hit enter.

R2-X2
05-27-2009, 12:49 PM
when I use cheats, I type:

Shift + ^ (this has a ° over it, the key is under esc)

PS: whats that language?

Demongo
05-27-2009, 01:31 PM
when I use cheats, I type:

Shift + ^ (this has a over it, the key is under esc)

PS: whats that language?

I have a laptop keyboard and under Esc I have 0. I can write ^ with 3+Alr GR

What do you mean by what language?

R2-X2
06-01-2009, 01:46 AM
Test all special tabs. Damn laptom keyboards.

I mean the language of your computer, because of this picture:
http://g.imagehost.org/0996/swkotor.jpg

Ultimate Mando'ade
06-04-2009, 11:40 PM
really like your idea and what you have done so far...

im not really the best at modding but if you need any help at all i would try to help with whatever i can

Demongo
06-08-2009, 01:20 PM
Update time.

I reskinned the next module of our ship which I will call Vendire(If you have any name suggestions you can still tell it:D). I have some problems but first watch the video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aly4NclcKmc

You can notice that there are Sith Fighters hanging in the Hangar. I want them to be invisible. The Ebon Hawk can stay. I will probably re-re-skin the Hangar, because it is too red:D Allright the last problem is not too bad or anything, but when you go down with the Elevator to the Hangar, you are teleported somwhere else in the middle. I want the player to stand in front of the elevator when you go to the Hangar. Got any ideas, feel free to comment:D

Now let's move on. I started to create a story for our ship. I'm not doing a total conversion, so my story have to fit the original Revan story. So here it is:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
After Revan was captured, the Jedi Council gave him a new identity: a Republic Soldier. Three months later, Revan and some other Republic Soldiers are captured by the Vendire. The Mandalorians kill all Republic Soldiers, except Revan. He/She is held captive, until the Sith attack the Vendire........
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically you will help the Mandalorians destroy the Sith in the beginning. Don't worry it won't be just "run around and kill everybody":D You will make decisions in space battles and other things too..............

Demongo
06-10-2009, 07:39 AM
Here's another little update:
I changed the Republic Theme Music to the Vode An(Brothers All) Mandalorian music. It is a free downloadable music, so I hope I didn't break any law.

EDIT: I asked RedHawke about it and I think I won't change it after all. sorry:(

Trench
06-10-2009, 11:27 AM
Brilliant! Vode An fits the theme perfectly, and it was inserted into the game so professionally. I also loved the loading screen. Brilliant work ner'vod!

Kyr'am Galaar
06-14-2009, 03:46 PM
Yay, another mando'ad. anyway I cant wait to have this mod it looks so cool.

and for the name: i think that Kote be Akaan will be good it means Glory of War.

Demongo
06-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Yay, another mando'ad. anyway I cant wait to have this mod it looks so cool.

and for the name: i think that Kote be Akaan will be good it means Glory of War.

Thanks for the feedback:) Finally the first one who suggested a ship name:xp: Kote Be Akan. It sounds good, but the voice actors will have some trouble with the pronunciation. And Glory of War.........well I will think about it. Thanks again:)

Trench
06-15-2009, 01:07 PM
If you need a voice actor who has no trouble pronouncing Mando'a, feel free to PM me. If you send me a script I could send you back some sound files.

Kyr'am Galaar
06-15-2009, 10:05 PM
Same here. I could do a few voices since I can change my voice pretty good. I would probably be better at girl voices since I have a kind of high voice.

EDIT: I almost forgot, Glory of War actually fits in with Mando beliefs. and for the pronounciation, It's pronounced "koh-tay bay ah-kahn."

Tobias Reiper
06-16-2009, 01:51 AM
I can pronounce Mando'a just fine also, contact me please.

Demongo
06-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Allright thank you guys:) I won't recruit voice actors now because I have a few more jobs to do. And if you think you can spare some time for voice acting, remember that your voice must sound like a Mandalorian(or like the Sith Troopers).

Well I have a little update and good news:
I finished reskinning another(4th) module and only one more is left to be done. Then, I will probably begin recruiting some people for filling the modules with Mandalorians because I still have trouble with cheats I don't have screenies or videos now, but I will upload some soon.

Demongo
06-21-2009, 06:56 AM
Finally! Here's another update! I couldn't make a video because of my Fraps=_=. Nevermind, I have screenshots here:
http://f.imagehost.org/0265/swkotor_2009-06-21_12-40-57-65.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0606/swkotor_2009-06-21_12-41-20-98.jpg
I destroyed Yavin IV:xp::
http://f.imagehost.org/0513/swkotor_2009-06-21_12-41-43-92.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0407/swkotor_2009-06-21_12-41-57-00.jpg
The module is currently empty but I will fill it with lots of good stuff:D
This is called "Entertainment Module". This won't be an ordinary entertainment module like the Taris Cantina. There won't be Twi'lek Dancers or waiters, no this will be different.
Another good news is voice acting has started! I don't have too much dialogs now yet. Te Mirdala Mand'alor is voicing Mandalore. Thank you!:)
Currently Mandalore is the only character who has dialogs.

I have some info about this "Mandalore":
Basically he's not Mandalore, he doesn't even have Mandalore's mask, but he is a great warrior and have followers. They call him Mandalore.

I started to fill the bridge with Mandalorians, so more screenies coming soon:)

EDIT:
I decided to post screenies of the bridge now:)
http://f.imagehost.org/0213/swkotor_2009-06-21_13-05-09-71.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0486/swkotor_2009-06-21_13-05-19-67.jpg
I'm not too sure if the Vendire should look like this, but it's blue now:
http://f.imagehost.org/0788/swkotor_2009-06-21_13-05-52-99.jpg

And another EDIT:
Please post suggestions/critics/or simple comments they will encourage me, to finish the mod:)

Insignia_Enithma
06-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Just in case you haven't thought of a name yet for the ship, what about The Maverick.

A mandalorian ship independent of the fractured clans.

Demongo
06-21-2009, 02:14 PM
Just in case you haven't thought of a name yet for the ship, what about The Maverick.

A mandalorian ship independent of the fractured clans.

Thanks for the feedback:) I think Maverick is a moon or something I'll look into it at Wookiepedia and thanks again:)

Insignia_Enithma
06-21-2009, 02:32 PM
Thanks for the feedback:) I think Maverick is a moon or something I'll look into it at Wookiepedia and thanks again:)

You may be thinking of The Maverick Moon (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Maverick_Moon), but there isn't actually a moon called Maverick.

Trench
06-21-2009, 02:33 PM
Kandosii ner'vod! Vode an Mando'ade!:lol: Nice one! :crybaby: But why did you have to destroy Yavin?:lol:. The Mandalore VO is coming along nicely. I just have to do a little bit more and I'm done.

Demongo
06-21-2009, 02:38 PM
Kandosii ner'vod! Vode an Mando'ade!:lol: Nice one! :crybaby: But why did you have to destroy Yavin?:lol:. The Mandalore VO is coming along nicely. I just have to do a little bit more and I'm done.

I destroyed Yavin because I can! BWAHAHAHAHA!:D No actually I did it because you can't see it from the Bridge, then you won't see from the Entertainment module. And as for the VOs, thank you:D

You may be thinking of The Maverick Moon (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Maverick_Moon), but there isn't actually a moon called Maverick.

Oh, okay I thought Maverick was a real moon:D I will think about it.

Mandalore The Shadow
06-21-2009, 03:01 PM
wow this stuff looks great guys i am a huge mando fan and i wish i could play it

Demongo
06-21-2009, 03:07 PM
wow this stuff looks great guys i am a huge mando fan and i wish i could play it

Thanks I am trying to do my best:D But I have bad news. This won't finish soon.:(

R2-X2
06-22-2009, 03:40 PM
I'm not too sure if the Vendire should look like this, but it's blue now:
http://f.imagehost.org/0788/swkotor_2009-06-21_13-05-52-99.jpg

Looks like the Executor. I like it.

Demongo
06-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Looks like the Executor. I like it.

Thanks for the feedback:thmbup1: I like the blue skin too but I want to know what do you guys think of it:)

Demongo
06-24-2009, 04:28 PM
Good news! I have finished creating the 1st module completely! Quests,NPCs,placeables,doors, everything! I have some screenies of the first battle:
http://f.imagehost.org/0102/swkotor_2009-06-24_22-11-00-78.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0962/swkotor_2009-06-24_22-11-31-45.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0762/swkotor_2009-06-24_22-13-00-35.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0669/swkotor_2009-06-24_22-13-20-88.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0069/swkotor_2009-06-24_22-14-43-68.jpg
http://f.imagehost.org/0972/swkotor_2009-06-24_22-14-53-15.jpg

Furthermore, I can share with you bit more of the story(It has changed a lot):
Sith Battleships are attacking the Vendire, and you must leave it. There are 3 escape pods left. Kelborn,Kex and you manage to escape before the ship is destroyed(There will be a cutscene of this). You land on a planet(not too sure, on which one, but a new one), and can't find neither Kex, nor Kelborn.

There is some unfinished part between this, and the beginning story(see post#51).

But there are some bad news too:( I decided I won't use the Vode An music. I asked RedHawke about it, and I decided that I won't use it. Maybe if I find something else................

Enjoy the update:D

EDIT: I decided. I will make Planet Mandalore with the help of some other people:)

Trench
06-24-2009, 06:30 PM
Kandosii ner'vod! This mod is the ani'la! But no Vode An?:crybaby:. Anyway, the Mand'alor VO is almost done (as well as your "other" requests).
btw: Would it be possible for you to post some screenies of Mand'alor?

Demongo
06-24-2009, 07:28 PM
Kandosii ner'vod! This mod is the ani'la! But no Vode An?:crybaby:. Anyway, the Mand'alor VO is almost done (as well as your "other" requests).
btw: Would it be possible for you to post some screenies of Mand'alor?

Well it would be pointless to post screens of Mand'alor because I don't have any armors for him. He won't be like Silveredge's Mandalore, he isn't that good:xp: Anyway thanks for the feedback, and I will post screens as soon as I can:D

Mandalore The Shadow
06-25-2009, 07:54 AM
When i try to put my team together and make mods all that happens is the death of the team and when i look at ur guys mod it turns out great

greggomonkey
06-25-2009, 01:12 PM
You know I like the look your getting with the force fields there but you might want to pop some actual doors in there too.

Demongo
06-25-2009, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback everyone:D
You know I like the look your getting with the force fields there but you might want to pop some actual doors in there too.
I planned on putting some real doors in there, but there are no "Mandalorian-doors" in the game and I won't create a new one. Most of the doors don't fit the Leviathan, but the Force Fields do.

Canderis
06-25-2009, 03:05 PM
I am making a door for CG, you can use that if you'd like.

Demongo
06-25-2009, 04:07 PM
I am making a door for CG, you can use that if you'd like.

Thanks for the offer Canderis:), but are you sure your doors will fit the Leviathan module?

DarthNandis
06-25-2009, 09:21 PM
Wow! Looking very good! How's the story?

Mandalore The Shadow
06-26-2009, 09:32 AM
yeah thats what i was thinking how is the story?

Tobias Reiper
06-26-2009, 09:56 AM
What I was thinking the name of the ship should be The Adenn , which is Mando'a for Merciless.
Oh, btw, I have a little reskin that I think you might like, if you want to use it, it changes the energy shields that you see on the doors from that purplish blue color to a Red color, like the kind from Star Wars : The Phantom Menace, which I think will help suit the mood for your mod.
I'll post a screenshot of it in a while, as soon as I can get my Character to find an energy shield door.

Mandalore The Shadow
06-26-2009, 11:08 AM
Well in my Fic i named the ship (it is a mando ship) Shev'la that means strategic<(probably spelled it wrong)

Tobias Reiper
06-26-2009, 11:02 PM
Well, we don't really know the plot yet, so I guess it's a battle of the name he likes more.

darthriddick
06-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Anyway, there are now some placeables, and more characters in it. Somewhy I can't activate that cheat console to type in "whereami". That means I can't spawn something to a specific location, just pick some random numbers and see where it spawns. Now this is a waste of time, so I won't do that. I searched google for "KotOR cheats" but every site says a different thing. Can somebody help me with this?

It looks like you solved it but:

There is a mod that does this. It's like the whereami mod for k2 but for K1.

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/K1_Utility_Armbands;100418

I have the same problem with not being able to use cheats, Think it' stupid'ol vista...

Mandalore The Shadow
06-30-2009, 02:57 PM
I have the same problem with not being able to use cheats, Think it' stupid'ol vista...

There are no problems with vista if you know how to use it

darthriddick
06-30-2009, 05:44 PM
I still prefer Xp but that's a topic for another time. ;)
And 7 looks like it might be really nice.

Anyway... I figure it out it's just a problem with the security feature, overriding it with admin rights seems to work, but for some reason my computer kept switch admin rights for kotor off. >_<

Demongo
07-23-2009, 03:33 PM
Finally an UPDATE!
I hope none of you thought that this mod died or stopped:p No I'm still working on it. Sadly I cannot share screens with you right now, but I can tell about the progress. Vendire is almost finished, and the next part of the mod will be.......Mandalore!
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Mandalore_(planet)
With the help of TeamFett and anyone willing to help, I will create planet Mandalore with lots of missions. I haven't started it yet, because I have to gather some information and finish the Vendire. If everything goes as planned I will introduce a new vehicle too. Since the Vendire's dialogs are finished I need a voice actor. Only one at the moment but I will need more. I need someone to voice Kex:
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kex
He doesn't have too much dialog, only a few sentences. Only accept this request if you can make your voice sound like a Mandalorian(just like in the game). Comment here or send me a PM if you think you can do it. I'll try to upload some screenies soon:)

Darth Ravage
09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Cool. Can't wait to play it.

Darth Darkus
09-04-2009, 02:40 AM
Khm...
-Sounds
-Experience

I can help you with sounds! I play in a band (in my 3rd band meanwhile) and we have quite some recording experience! We have done 2 Albums, tons of demos and our bassist (who is the sound engineer aswell) has great skills in FL Studio.... can't help you out with experience 'cause I just started skinning yesterday haha... but until now the skins came out pretty good so if you need some work off your hands let me know...

Forogorn
09-04-2009, 03:51 AM
Your mod is magnificent! It is really coming out great! As for the ship's name, are you still going to use Vendire as the name or something else? If so, then maybe the name Levade could work? Don't know, it's up to you.