PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to continue the game after it's over?

Jebord
05-02-2009, 01:52 AM
Say I want to make a mod that makes the game longer, is it possible?

R2-X2
05-02-2009, 01:56 AM
Yes there is a mod that lets you get back to all planets and continue sidequests. If you were banned from Manaan, you can't go there. (what else? ;))

Marius Fett
05-02-2009, 09:57 AM
All you'd really need to do would be to edit the dialog in which the script that starts the credits fires, and set it to fire a script that warps you else where instead.

I imagine it'd be really buggy though.

Seikan
05-02-2009, 02:22 PM
A mod, that expand kotor to,
lightside:- You must hunt the surviving Sith, and theres others Dark siders, other than the siths, Mandalorians et
Dark side:- conquest the galaxy ^_^

But that should be a giant mod, so...

Canderis
05-02-2009, 02:47 PM
I have tried to do this but everything was black. I think the game is programed to stop at a point.

Seamhainn
05-04-2009, 02:49 AM
Yes, it can be done, and there is already a mod that does it. Unfortunately I don't have the thread handy, but a quick search should lead you to it.

But be warned the game resets many variables when you reach the Unknown Planet (Leharonsomething... ). Thus the game works somewhat curious. For example, Dantooine is select- and reachable, many NPCs talk like you are still searching for the Starforge etc. Nevertheless you have the opportunity to end some unfinished quests...

Take care