PDA

View Full Version : compiling scripts

Demongo
05-06-2009, 03:04 PM
Kotor tool and HazardX's script compiler don't work for me! Maybe it's because of Vista? Can anyone compile this script for me?
void main()
{

ActionStartConversation(GetFirstPC(),"ddwarper");

}

I have a dlg file named ddwarper.dlg in my override folder. If the script is wrong please tell me. Thanks

Malxados
05-06-2009, 07:15 PM
For TSL or K1? If its for TSL, I could, but I don't have the first one. The script seems fine to me, and compiled fine.

Nirran
05-06-2009, 07:48 PM
compiler works for me in vista 64,donno why it isnt working for you

Exile007
05-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Are you getting a syntax error, or is it giving one of those "weird" errors? :p

Demongo
05-07-2009, 05:41 AM
This script is for K1, I have Vista Business and I have this error with Kotor Tool:
Error:Unable to open input file

Script generator simply has 865 errors and closes.
What to do??:confused:

moda
05-07-2009, 08:27 AM
its likely to be your permissions move the filk out of your override directory vista has very infuriating permissions issues on your c: drive make a folder call it mods put your script in there and compile it from there it should work

Demongo
05-07-2009, 08:33 AM
its likely to be your permissions move the filk out of your override directory vista has very infuriating permissions issues on your c: drive make a folder call it mods put your script in there and compile it from there it should work

Thanks moda! I've bought my new laptop only a few weeks ago so I have to gain some experience with Vista:) Kotor Tool can now compile scripts for me but HazardX's Script Compiler still doesn't work.:(

moda
05-07-2009, 09:40 AM
your welcome vista is a pain its blocks you from editing files in your program files folder and from editing files on your desktop throught the execution of a program makes setting up webservers with databases on windows server an absolute nightmare