PDA

View Full Version : please help

kingmike
01-01-2001, 07:20 PM
please help me, 1.what do u do after u find the nose in the bank on lucre island & 2. how do u get past the gate in the swamp.
please help i've been stuck for 4 days now
(i know, i am pathetic)

C & C
01-01-2001, 07:26 PM
Have you got the clock from the two chess players, if so use it to navigate your way to the gate, this time you will get a double of yourself. I won't spoil the rest for you, by telling you what to do next...

MonicaE
01-01-2001, 07:36 PM
If you're already in the bank, how about you make sure you have looked at everything...(this is for the nose)

C & C
01-01-2001, 08:52 PM
As for your first question, after you have got to the treasure behind the glass you will have all the parts for the nose...

nathanism666
01-02-2001, 03:30 PM
Don't stress, the gate doesn't lead anywhere, it justs lets you carry on following the directions that came from the prosthesis shop. Have you got them?

kingmike
01-04-2001, 06:51 PM
i havent got the directions from the shop how do u get them

brief
01-04-2001, 07:58 PM
Deadeye Dave (?) doesn't know who Pegnose Pete really is... or rather, he doesn't know how to put two and two together. He knows of a customer who buys a lot of prosthetic noses, but he knows him by another name.

Since he is blind, Deadeye Dave's other senses are stronger. He can hear better, and smell better...

------------------
http://www.capcorphq.com/friends/Dancing_Monkey.gif Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.