PDA

View Full Version : Force Power Problem

harIII
06-15-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm trying to make a new force power similar to the Beast Control of K2 in K1. I want to be able to use the power and then game play switches to the target. You now control the target whether its a creature or a person. You'll be able to walk around and use that creature to attack other creatures.

I have everything working except for the script:

void main() {
ChangeToStandardFaction(GetSpellTargetObject(), 1);
}

I know that the new faction isn't correct, its set on hostile; I was experimenting seeing if it makes the creature turn against you but it didn't do anything. Is this script even correct?

Star Admiral
06-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Unless I'm missing something, that line looks fine to me. Is the creature aware of your presence when it turns hostile? If not, you may need to give it a kick to start fighting with the following line of code: ExecuteScript( "k_ai_master", GetSpellTargetObject(), 1005 );

- Star Admiral

harIII
06-16-2009, 03:49 PM
Right now I'm just experimenting with it making it hostile, but eventually I want to be able to manipulate the creature similar how the PC could play as the Droid on Telos of K2 but for K1. Is there a script that I could tell it to initiate that?

Also I'll try this for now and see what happens.