PDA

View Full Version : commando droids

Deadshot#1
06-27-2009, 01:07 AM
Have any of you ever seen the clone wars episodes? if so have you seen the episode "Rookies"? anyway to the point, in that episode there is a new droid called a commando droid. (if you want to know what they look like, type them in at google) Well i think these commando droids would be pretty cool in Star Wars Battlefront 3. It would definately add quite a challenge, cause they're pretty hard to bring down. anyway tell me what you guys think of that idea. =)

LordOfTheFish
06-27-2009, 01:33 PM
So you are referring to the BX-series Droid Commando (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/BX-series_droid_commando), correct?

I think it's a reasonable idea. Must of us agree there should be a commando unit for the Republic Faction, so I see no reason why the CIS shouldn't have one as well.

Deadshot#1
06-27-2009, 08:47 PM
Very true. Very true. I was thinking the same idea. anyone else want to give there opinion?

Deadshot#1
06-29-2009, 03:13 PM
And yes i am refering to the BX-series Droid Commando. sorry i didn't see that question until now. hay got a question for you, do you watch the clone wars? if so do you know when the second season is coming on?

Ohmek
07-02-2009, 10:50 AM
if so do you know when the second season is coming on?

In the Fall.

Deadshot#1
07-02-2009, 11:55 AM
That sounds good. thanks mate.