PDA

View Full Version : Where to find voodo lady

vignes
01-13-2001, 03:35 PM
Hello. I have entered act 2, but I can't find the voodo lady at the international house of mojo (or something like that). Where can I find her? I have already got the painting from the bar.

Also, is there anything other than the paint brush that I can get at meathook's place?

nathanism666
01-13-2001, 03:41 PM
did you find her in act 1?

she's in the same place, but if you didn't, then the house is the one that looks like the home of a voodoo lady, pretty obvious, really

vignes
01-13-2001, 03:55 PM
I did not find her in act I. I can't seem to find her anywhere. Even in the house with all the voodo dolls...potions...hand table...she is not there. What do I do???

grannen
01-13-2001, 04:33 PM
You found the hand table! Check the fingers!

------------------
http://www.silverpoint.com/leo/lia/comic/calvin/Calvin.gif Grannen http://www.silverpoint.com/leo/lia/comic/calvin/Hobbes_2.gif

vignes
01-14-2001, 05:26 AM
Yes I found the hand table and checked out the fingers...the pink finger, ring finger, thumb, index, middle and even when I try to use it nothing happens.

Help!

Craptacularism
01-14-2001, 08:34 AM
U need to pull the finger, just the plain finger.
Move around till you're looking at it, and then the thingy should just say 'pull finger'
and do that.
But how did u get the painting??? If it's really simple, don't tell me tho...coz then i'll feel really stupid

vignes
01-14-2001, 08:51 AM
Thanks..Iwill try that.

To get the painting u need 3 things....something sturdy from meathook's place, grog from the habour and a flamming dish....Actually I took some time before figuring out how to get the painting.

vignes
01-14-2001, 08:51 AM
Thanks..I will try that.

To get the painting u need 3 things....something sturdy from meathook's place, grog from the habour and a flamming dish....Actually I took some time before figuring out how to get the painting.

Craptacularism
01-14-2001, 09:10 AM
Thanks and Your Welcome!