PDA

View Full Version : News: Developer Blog: The Smuggler

Hallucination
08-07-2009, 02:43 PM
Clicky (http://www.swtor.com/news/article/20090807_001)

Okay, so Bioware has just released a little blog entry about how awesome, epic, and heroic the smuggler is. I haven't actually read it yet, so I'm not going to go too in depth about it. :P

Discuss!

Of all the stories in our game, the Smuggler ones are specifically written with an emphasis on humor and romance.
******** yeah.

Alkonium
08-07-2009, 03:32 PM
If I wasn't already set on playing the Smuggler, this would probably do it for me.

DAWUSS
08-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Lando Calrissian's Armor? That's the only thing that comes to mind when seeing that armor displayed.

As for the dialogue, hopefully it's better than "The captain's dead!"

PREDKZL
08-07-2009, 04:43 PM
if i could only visit that website and work my day would be alot better guess i have to wait another 85 mins -,-

RogueJedi86
08-07-2009, 07:06 PM
Other games have let you engage in a bit of smuggling for profit or simulate “scoundrels” as a collection of stat bonuses, but none come close to delivering the humor, romance and just plain fun of being a wisecracking Smuggler who triumphs against all odds.

Is it just me, or is that a subtle jab at how SWG did Smugglers?

I'm still deadset on playing Trooper, but Smuggler does sound interesting to party with. :)

Tommycat
08-08-2009, 12:32 AM
Haha yeah I think the TOR devs must have played SWG. They MUST have played as an NGE smuggler and said, "um... they call THAT smuggling?"

Sounds even more exciting than ever. Man I was wanting to play as a smuggler before... now I could pee myself with anticipation. I REALLY hope they can deliver even HALF of what they seem to be saying. I love how they introduced smuggler... What... you didn't pick "All of the above" even though it wasn't listed?