PDA

View Full Version : Mysts of Time Swamp

skirling
01-20-2001, 03:29 PM
Although I keep following the directions on the clock I keep arriving at the gate but never meet myself. A frustrated Scotsman

Drunken_Sailor
01-20-2001, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by skirling:
Although I keep following the directions on the clock I keep arriving at the gate but never meet myself. A frustrated Scotsman

Have you visited the Chessplayers?And have you got the directions to Pegnose Pete's house from Dedeye Dave?

skirling
01-20-2001, 09:04 PM
I have both the clock and the directions.

LordKinbote
01-20-2001, 09:11 PM
This is odd. Here are a couple of thoughts.

1. You aren't following the directions exactly. Either you don't know your west and east, or you don't know how to tell time. Neither of this is meant to offend you, it's just that it's good to be careful.

2. An entirely possible explanation: You've run into a game bug. God knows I ran into plenty myself. You might want to start again from a previous save point.

------------------
People ask me how I stay youthful. I tell them I have the heart of a young boy...and that I keep it in a jar on my desk.
-----Stephen King

skirling
01-20-2001, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by skirling:
Although I keep following the directions on the clock I keep arriving at the gate but never meet myself. A frustrated ScotsmanI have both the clock and the directions

skirling
01-22-2001, 04:15 PM
Thanks Guys, at your suggestion I went back and reloaded at an earlier point. It was a bug. Everything is now going well so far.