PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Midnight - Character Sign-Up

SkywalkerRules
09-13-2009, 04:13 PM
Heavy Midnight

Year: 2010

Life is good for kids who love doing what they can to pass the time. Going to concerts, hanging out with friends, and not caring what others think of them.

But one young man, who's in love with Metal music, has secrets of his own. Being a creature of the Night. Being a Werewolf. But all he want is to live in peace among Humans and be the Metal music lover he is. He also wants friends, so that way he wouldn't have to feel lonely and left out in this World...

Meanwhile, a secret organization is in place. The Anti-Werewolf Organization (AWO) is led by a ruthless man named Conrad Stevenson. He has a bad attitude towards Werewolves. And he doesn't care whether they want to kill or not. Stevenson wants to rid them.

This RP is about a young Metalhead werewolf who wants to live peacefully among Humans. But Conrad Stevenson, the Werewolf Hunter, is the villian of the story.

Players:

Young Metalhead Werewolf (Koran): Chevron 7 locke
Conrad Stevenson: CommanderQ

Rules:

- You can make up any characters. But you must ONLY play up to 2-3 characters. They can be good, bad, or neutral.

- No God-modding. Meaning no player is more powerful than other players.

- Don't kill another player's character unless given permission by that other player or the Threadmaster (me).

- Less swearing. Let's keep this PG-13.

-You may insult the player's character. Just not the players themselves.

- Be kind in OOC ((Out of Character)).

- Most importantly... Have Fun!! :D

Character Sheet

Name:
Species: (Human, Werewolf, Vampire (optional) )
Appearance:
Personality:
Weapons:
Vehicle:
Bio:

CommanderQ
09-13-2009, 05:28 PM
OH! OH! Can I be the villain? There so much fun:D

Cyborg Ninja
09-13-2009, 06:07 PM
Name: John Carmine
Species: Human
Appearance: http://nova-club.deviantart.com/art/Nova-by-xasillisax-62764779
Personality: Outgoing, Loud, Funny, Lazy, yet somehow smart.
Weapons: None
Vehicle: a Blue 1998 Mazda
Bio: John's life is just like everyone elses. He had a great childhood and came from a good family. He goes to school and does the same thing over and over again. The only excting thing that's ever happened to him was when his brother went into the army and he got to see him in uniform.

Name: Jericho
Species: Vampire
Appearance: http://liquidology.deviantart.com/art/DarkWatch-94778935
Personality: Jericho is Brutal, quiet, intelligent, and above all determined. he won't stop until his target is brought in dead or alive.
Weapons: Twin daggers on his wrists, two large revolvers with bladed handles, and a pump action shotgun
Vehicle: None
Bio: Jericho was born Half Human, Half Vampire. For this he was seen as unworthy in the eyes of other vampires and was not given his father's last name. As he grew up he developed a thirst for blood and a thirst for carnage. For these reasons he became a hunter. For years he's tracked down all sorts of creatures and has taken them down. As his skills improved he looked for better targets to hunt and found them in his own kind and in werewolves. He joined the AWO and is now Conrad Stevenson's right hand man.

Kyvios
09-13-2009, 07:02 PM
I hope you'll have me. -gives the cuties face in the world-

Name: Ashtin Dezreil
Appearance: http://i694.photobucket.com/albums/vv309/lustful_intoxication/Vampires/1ren.jpg
Personality: Ashtin is a cold to the core. His ability to care for any life was destroyed when he witnessed his family being destroyed by humans. He lives off of causing the human race pain. But at times he may show mercy depending on how entertained the person can make him.
Weapons: He carries around one black steal katana, with the hilt wrapped in a blood red cloth. Along with a STI Sentinel Premier Handgun.
Vehicle: None
Bio: As a child he was brought up to hold the highest respect for all life. But that abruptly came to and end when he witnessed the brutal murder of his family. Now with his heart closed off to anything he brutal stalks the streets of cities and towns his hunger for revenge is great, and his pain is deep. At times there will be occasions when he finds his prey entertianing enough that he will stalk and hunt them for another day.

Chevron 7 locke
09-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Name: Koran

Species: Werewolf

Appearance: Human form: Koran (http://anime-dreamer93.deviantart.com/art/Anime-Guy-90686658)

http://hibbary.deviantart.com/art/Werewolf-50186816

Personality: Mostly a loner in wolf form but is very easy going when in human form.

Weapons: Claws and Teeth

Vehicle: N/A

Bio: Koran was bitten at a younger age then most and has thus had more time to learn to control himself while in wolf form. He prefers his Human side to his wolf side simply because he finds running on all four feet more tiring then running on two feet.

While in wolf form he is much stronger and much more deadly. Right now he is running from a mysterious hunter.

Alkonium
09-13-2009, 10:32 PM
I hope this works, if it's not too similar to Chev's character.

Name: Peter Fenric

Species: Human/Tame Werewolf

Appearance:
In human form (http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/database/johnkrasinski/johnkrasinski300.jpg)
In werewolf form (http://thewordwielder.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/1165441340_werewolf.jpg?w=217)

Personality: Though typically calm, polite, and easy going, he is very serious when hunting vampires

Weapons: Two Walther P99's, loaded with garlic-soaked bullets, a stake (human form), claws and teeth (werewolf form)

Vehicle: A blue 2011 Chrysler 300

Bio: Bitten ten years ago, Peter has undergone serious mental conditioning in order to retain full control while in werewolf form. However, it has resulted in him having a deep hatred for vampires, and an aversion to human society, maintaining little contact with them, and next to none as a werewolf. Despite this, he has never attacked a human, focusing his energy against vampires.

SkywalkerRules
09-14-2009, 12:47 AM
OH! OH! Can I be the villain? There so much fun:D

Sure thing, CQ! Go right ahead. :) Hey, Chev? Ya got a Human appearance for Koran? BTW, love you guys' character sheets! :D

Name: Moxie Stuart

Appearance: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3063/2653795081_fe10923e93.jpg?v=0

Personality: Soft-spoken, sometimes quiet, trustworthy, and friendly

Weapons: Hidden dagger in right black boot and fighting skills

Vehicle: Her friend's Autosleeper Harmony Hightop Campervan

Bio: Moxie Stuart was born and raised in Queens, New York. There, she lives with her aunt and uncle Jesse and Maria. Her parents died in a car accident when she was 14. Ever since her parent's death, Moxie has been quiet and sometimes shy. But hanging out with her friends in their Autosleeper Harmony Hightop Campervan, Moxie has been feeling a little better.

Her friends believe that she should find a guy to go with, so that she could get out of her "shell", and be open to everyone.

Note: Cool! So tomorrow, I'll start the RP. Glad you guys could join. Hope we all have fun with this! :D

The Betrayer
09-14-2009, 08:25 AM
Name: Vladimir Cheryenkov

Appearance:
http://imgkk.com/i/tHhtYq.jpg

Personality: Vladimir used to be a kind and loving person, but the death of his son has provoked an irrational paranoia and rage against others. He is usually unable to control his anger, sometimes sending him into a rage.

Occupation: Vice President, AWO. 3-Star General, Russian Spetsnaz

Weapons: AK-74 Submachine Gun, Heckler & Koch MP5, 2 Grenades

Vehicle: Private T-90 bought from the Russian Army for serious Vampire Hunting jobs (he considers all vampire hunting jobs serious though, so the tank is always used)

Bio: Vladimir Cheryenkov is one of the top military officers of Russia, excelling in almost every field of warfare. He has graduated from the West Point academy, and moved on to the army life in Russia. When he was 44, Vladimir was given control of the Russian Spetsnaz, or the special forces. He still holds this position even now, and there were never attempts to dethrone him, as he has made a bond so close with the Spetsnaz that whoever try to overthrow him will meet a grim death.

Vladimir's son was killed when he was 17, a time when Vladimir was himself 49. Infuriated, Vladimir ordered investigation of the cause of death, and the bitemarks were attributed to a Werewolf, an old wives' tale to many. Vladimir discovered the AWO, and he rose up in its ranks and currently holds the position of Vice President. He has killed 57 Werewolves, and he desires to kill much much more.

SkywalkerRules
09-14-2009, 02:29 PM
Welcome, Darth Betrayal! Be sure to place in Appearance.

All righty then! Let's get started! :D

CommanderQ
09-14-2009, 08:36 PM
Okay, here's the character thingy for Conrad Stevenson....:D

Name: Conrad Stevenson

Appearance: http://i434.photobucket.com/albums/qq67/Fieldmarshalq/Sam_Fisher_Bald.jpg

Conrad stands tall at 6'3,' and usually dresses in dark colors, like gray and black, sticking to non-descript clothes so as not to be easy to point out. When on the job he wears a Kevlar vest and two shoulder bandoliers. He also has been known to wear a black gas mask during a raid, showing he has a taste for the theatrical.

Personality: He is a very quiet person...and to many, that could seem a sign of weakness, but his quiet visage hides a much darker, much more brutal disposition. Conrad has never made many friends, as he is extremely distrusting, believing that the only thing you can trust is yourself, everyone else being liars and cheats. He cares little for the cost of his goals, causing collateral damage and injuring civilians with practically every mission. He cares little for others, period.

He is also extremely determined to get the mission done. And that mission is to rid the world of supernaturals, beginning with werewolves.

Amidst his dark personality, lies one weakness, his insecurity. For all his anger and determination, he's never been truly sure of himself, feeling a need to prove himself superior anywhere and everywhere.

He is also extremely arrogant, and lacks forethought{such as, when he kills all the supernaturals, what will he do then? He may just turn on his fellow humans}.

Occupation: Werewolf/Vampire hunter. Oh, and any odd-job that comes by to pay the bills{he once worked 3 weeks as a pizza delivery guy...it worked both towards his financial goals and building an alias as "Thomas Harker."

Weapons: A Desert Eagle pistol, loaded with special silver-induced rounds. He also carries around a large KABAR knife, which doubles as a stake{effective against Vampires}. He also carries a large arrangement of small arms, garrotes, commando knives, and one submachine gun.

Vehicle: Whatever he can get his hands on...though right now he just drives around an old Toyota Camry, which keeps his entire operation non-descript.

BIO: He was born in the slums of New York to 2 heavily-in debt parents who had gotten involved with the less-then-reputable people of the City. Conrad was then orphaned at a young age, his parents killed in a car accident. He spent much of his early life in a run-down orphanage, acting cruelly to his fellow orphans and showing an obvious disregard for those who were different. The young Conrad got involved with many dangerous lines of work, including work with a criminal organization and small time gangs. He was beaten often, but created a reputation as someone who never gave up, never backed down from any challenge. But he still small, and therefore, a weakling.

He hated this image.

Finally, after growing up and educating himself, sought revenge against those who had mistreated him, leaving a bloody trail everywhere he went. After 5 years of vengeance, he felt satisfied that he had restored his image. But now he needed something new to focus his aggressive feelings on.

So, he chose the supernatural, and now embarks on a mission to completely annihilate them.

SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 12:04 AM
Woah. Conrad totally looks like the bad attitude type, CQ. Great job! And welcome to the game! :D

Love the pic, DB. :)

DrPhil2501
09-15-2009, 04:30 AM
Can I join? :]

Thanatos9t
09-15-2009, 09:58 AM
If you are still looking for characters I have a character in mind:

Name: Thomas (often called Tom)
Species: Human (for the moment, open to suggestions on which supernatural species to turn into later on).
Appearance: (Human, Werewolf-Human, Vampire)
http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3168/tomheavymidnight.th.jpg (http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3168/tomheavymidnight.jpg)
Personality: Enjoys having a laugh, friendly unless you annoy him, quite calm even when everything else seems to be falling apart around him.
Weapons: None although experience of firearms in the past see bio.
Vehicle: None.
Bio: Tom was born and raised in England, Carefree and relaxed from the outside, inside he hides his past and feelings.

Joining the military at an early age he saw many things on the battlefield some of which disillusioned him and made him question what he was fighting for, deciding the military career wasn't for him he decided to quit and spend some travelling the world.

He ended up working as a roadie moving the equipment around and travelling with the band members he is in charge of getting the lighting ready and setting up the stereo amps before the show.

He enjoys the music but dislikes the late nights and early mornings of being a roadie.

SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 02:38 PM
@ Phantom Knight - Sure thing, PK. Feel free! :D

@ Thanatos9t - Love the CS, Thanatos9t. But could you put in a more specific Appearance? Like a pic or what he wears, what he looks like, etc? Thank you. :)

Kyvios
09-15-2009, 03:02 PM
Thanatos9t has a picture up unless i'm seeing things, which is very much possible.

Thanatos9t
09-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Your not seeing things Kyvios.

Here is a shot of it again on another imagehosting site:
http://i28.tinypic.com/29dizi1_th.jpg (http://i28.tinypic.com/29dizi1.jpg)

SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 03:41 PM
Ooooh! Now I see. I'm very sorry, Thanatos9t. Didn't see that.

Thanatos9t
09-15-2009, 03:51 PM
Ooooh! Now I see. I'm very sorry, Thanatos9t. Didn't see that.
No problem.

Still not sure which to turn into out of vampire and werewolf maybe both wait no that's been done before, maybe I'll just see which one catches my attention story wise.

SkywalkerRules
09-15-2009, 04:56 PM
All righty then. That's sounds cool. See which creature catches your attention the most. :)

Kyvios
09-17-2009, 09:41 PM
-runs around in circles totally board.- need... some... entertainment...

Ohh btw, Skywalker. I'm really enjoying this RP.

SkywalkerRules
09-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Aww, don't get bored, Kyvios! Sorry I took long to post. Family's driving me crazy! Uugh!

And thank you. I'm glad you love it. It's going great so far too. Keep up the good work, guys! :D

DrPhil2501
09-18-2009, 04:36 AM
Name: Valentine
Appearance: Clicky (http://guzman231.deviantart.com/art/Assasin-Creed-II-56208064)
Personality: Polite, yet mainly keeps to himself. Speaks only when spoken too.
Weapon: x2 Longknife Gunblade
Vehicle: Motorcycle
BIO: Valentine is a rogue vampire who secretely works for the Werewolf Resistance against the AWO. It is unclear as to why he teamed up with the Resistance, but he has served a great asset to them in there cause. He shows no remorse when killing his own kind.

Kyvios
09-18-2009, 09:41 AM
-raises his hand- ^-^

Skywalker I have a Questions?

I'm thinking of making a new character, but I was curious if it could only be Human, Warewolf, and Vampire? Could it be like some kind of demon as well? Since we've already broken the rules of reality. lol

SkywalkerRules
09-18-2009, 02:31 PM
@ Phantom Knight - Love the character, PK! And the Werewolf Resistance... love it! Maybe Moxie and the gang would help join the Werewolves from the AWO too. ;)

@ Kyvios - Whatever you'd like, Kyvios. As long as it goes along with the story. :)

Kyvios
09-18-2009, 03:08 PM
After giving it some thought, I don't think it would fit very well with the story. -shrugs- ohh well.

SkywalkerRules
09-18-2009, 05:17 PM
You sure, Kyvios? Ya sure you don't wanna do it? I mean, if you don't, I'll understand. :)

Kyvios
09-18-2009, 05:19 PM
I'll eventually want to use that character for something. I just don't think it fit well with the way things are currently going.

Maybe i'll start up an RP in hopes of being able to use him xD lmao

SkywalkerRules
09-18-2009, 05:24 PM
:lol: That might work. But I understand.

Wonder where everybody's at? :confused:

Kyvios
09-18-2009, 05:28 PM
I was wondering the same thing. They probably all have lives unlike us, lol

SkywalkerRules
09-18-2009, 05:48 PM
Ah, yes. I completely understand. But when I get to College... I don't think I'll post as much... :(

Sorry 'bout that.

DrPhil2501
09-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Well, howzaboot we rekindel this RP by introducing my character. Can anyone tell me whats happenend so far? :$

The Betrayer
09-19-2009, 06:08 AM
I want a summary too.

Kyvios
09-19-2009, 09:34 AM
Well lets see i'll do my best to recall from memory.

Everyone headed to a concert at Citi Field stadium so see Type O Negative. Moxie(Skywalker) is a human female. After the band started to play became inchanted by Ashtin (Kyvios) who's a vampire. Then bells and whistels went off then Ashtin was against Two werewolves, Peter (Alkonium) and Koran (Chev), Another vampire I think Jericho (Cyborg) and another human John (Cyborg), and Conrad (Commander).

Ashtin escaped with Moxie by breaking though the wall and diving into the sewers. Jericho followed first then followed by Koran. Moxies friends (skywalker) and John met by Johns car where he obtained a gun, and Conrad shortly followed after them and fooled them into thinking he's a Police Officer.

Conrad was contracted by Vladimir(Darth Betrayal), where Conrad then ordered him to search some locations for Ashtin i believe. At this point Koran broke down the door to Ashtin's home and is now in pursuit of him through the city roof tops. And Moxie is on her way to her uncles how in the car of Jericho.

So anyone who isn't on Ashtin's tail, or currently roaming the City streets is back at the Stadium. Unless you haven't made your first post yet, then start where ever you like.

I think that might about sum it up.

SkywalkerRules
09-19-2009, 12:48 PM
Yep. That sums it up. That's what happened to so far. That helped, PK? :)

DrPhil2501
09-20-2009, 08:43 PM
Yep ^-^ I'll post something ASAP

SkywalkerRules
09-20-2009, 09:36 PM
Awesome! :D

SkywalkerRules
10-09-2009, 05:48 PM
Sure feels empty...

Echo, echo, echo...

Kyvios
10-09-2009, 05:57 PM
lol, I'm still here. just patiently waiting.

SkywalkerRules
10-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Oh! M'kay. You by Moxie's basement door?

Kyvios
10-09-2009, 06:01 PM
He's getting there. I can post a message saying that he is.

SkywalkerRules
10-09-2009, 10:14 PM
Cool. Where's the others?

DrPhil2501
10-09-2009, 10:56 PM
I'm still in. I'm just waiting for Conrad to leave, so my character can follow him.

SkywalkerRules
10-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Oh, okay. Just wondering. :D

Hallucination
10-10-2009, 05:11 PM
Dear SkywalkerRules and co.,

While I never would think of asking you to cease in the activities you enjoy, I would request that you change the name of your 'Heavy Midnight' roleplaying game to something else. While browsing the new posts I frequently see a link to your thread and think it says 'Heavy Midget,' which is quite distracting and somewhat disturbing. I am sure I am not the only one who feels this way.

Thank you for reading this post and I beg you to consider my request.

o_Qly,

Hallucination

SkywalkerRules
10-10-2009, 06:01 PM
Okay, Hallucination. I'm sorry. I'll try my best to ask help to change the title "Heavy Midnight". Sorry... :(

DrPhil2501
10-11-2009, 01:22 AM
Okay, Hallucination. I'm sorry. I'll try my best to ask help to change the title "Heavy Midnight". Sorry... :(

You dont have to, you know. Thats just his problem. He has to learn to deal with it >.>

SkywalkerRules
10-11-2009, 11:45 AM
You dont have to, you know. Thats just his problem. He has to learn to deal with it >.>

Thank you, PK. :^:

Hallucination
10-11-2009, 02:42 PM
I was joking about wanting you to change it. While I see it as 'Heavy Midget' most of the time, I just laugh it off. ;)

Sorry for any misunderstanding. o_Q

SkywalkerRules
10-11-2009, 03:40 PM
I was joking about wanting you to change it. While I see it as 'Heavy Midget' most of the time, I just laugh it off. ;)

Sorry for any misunderstanding. o_Q

Oooooh! That's okay, Hallucination. No harm done. Didn't know you were joking. Phew! For a second there, you scared me! No wonder your Badge says LF Jester! :lol:

MutantMix
11-07-2009, 12:18 PM
I'd like to join up if its still open. I don't mind reading up and figuring out how to enter my character. :D

SkywalkerRules
11-07-2009, 12:59 PM
Well... okay! I see you're new too. Welcome to LF forums! :D

And yeah, it's still opened to anyone.

Here's the rules to RPing here in Dantooine Theater, before you post though:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148524

MutantMix
11-07-2009, 01:31 PM
Name:Mara Seras

Species: Human/Witch

Appearance:Human: 5'6" Waist length black hair, with streaks of silver. Her eyes are emerald green. She prefers to wear well fitted jeans, tailored long coats, and cosy long sleeved shirts. She sports a pair of worn yet sturdy pair of black leather boots.

Personality: Mara is a quiet person who interacts with few people outside her family. She can be blunt and cold at times, but she'll apologize if she feels she's been unfair. Mara doesn't like being a warlock and secretly wishes to be rid of demon's power.

Weapons:The only item she carries besides her family signet ring and perhaps some extra cash, is an Italian made switchblade that is primarily used for blood letting.
Vehicle:Maseratti Quattroporte S

Bio:Mara is from a ancient family of witches and warlocks. Their first encounter with anything supernatural happened a very long time before Mara's birth, but this much is known. One of her ancestor's made a pact with a very powerful demon or evil to receive it's power. This man would receive the abilities of the demon and an abnormally long life span. On the other end, the man promised to serve the demon and furthermore that the rest of his family would also serve him until the bloodline died. The pact was made and from then on the Seras family was bound to this evil.
Since then none of the family has every been face to face with the demon. None until Mara was born. None but a few family members know what truly happened. But all know that after Mara's sixteenth birthday she manifested the demon's sight. A gift none of the other members can lay claim to.

With all of the world in its past and present state, wars, politics, and such, the Seras family has been able to hide themselves from the public eye, with the exception of a few incidents through out history.
A few of Mara's family were contacted recently concerning a few a these 'incidents' and fearing their dark history would surface once again, left to meet the contacts immediately. Later other family members received packages with letter's asking for complete cooperation from an unnamed organization. They sent photos of their kin holding the day's newspaper, blindfolded, and being held captive. They asked for the secrets of their families powers and how to summon the demon of which the power came from. They family called all its members together to discuss the matter. The kidnappers knew about the demon, so one of their kin must have talked. They discussed how it was even possible that one of their family members could have been caught and then finally decided what must be done. Mara would be sent to find their family members and silence their newly found enemies.
Mara excepted this duty without hesitation, seeing it as a way to prove her worth to the family.

Skills: Warlock/Witch abilities:
Mara has a multitude of spells at her disposal. Her main attack spells includes a blue mystic fire known as the Eldritch fire, which she summons along the length of her arm and can be cast at her enemies. While not causing any physical damage, it effectively "burns" in the target's mind, causing them to feel as if their soul were aflame, visiting mental anguish and torment upon the victim. Can be lethal if a single enemy is attacked repeatedly. In addition, if she's able to touch a victim's wound, she can mix her blood with that of her enemy, enabling her to control them for a limited amount of time.
Mara also has the ability to side step, or teleport. If she chooses to invoke the great amount of power needed, she can teleport a short distance, leaving behind a double that looks, acts, and even smells like her. The image left behind disappears after a few seconds.
If a reflective surface is at hand, she can use it to step a little further, the destination being another reflective surface such as a mirror or body of water. She can take a few subjects with her as long as they are all touching.
The reflective surface must be big enough for all subjects to either jump or walk into, such as a puddle as wide as the shoulders or a mirror as tall as the subject.
The last important invocation she can use is her demon sight, a direct gift of power from the demon bond of her family's bloodline. She can see through darkness as if it were daylight, but sees only black and white. She also gains a certain amount of clarity and is able to move much quicker than normal. It also gives her the ability to see supernatural auras and spirits.
There are many downfalls to this use of power. The power itself is of demonic origin. It takes its toll on Mara physically, mentally, and spiritually. When she invokes the power of the demon she becomes weak or even incapacitated depending on the severity of the spell.
Visibly, when she uses the power, her eyes turn completely black and dark veins become pronounced on her temples, hands and arms. In between invocations she is quite sickly, with dark circles around her eyes, a bloody cough, and an overall ill and fragile constitution.
With every invocation Mara takes a step towards loosing her soul entirely to the demon. If she were to continue usage without break or pause, the power would begin to manifest at the demon's will trapping her within her own body. She would become nothing but a tool for his bidding, an avatar of the demon.

Hope this works. :D