PDA

View Full Version : need help after supersquals bypass peragus mod

dude1
01-03-2010, 05:21 PM
i have a xbox copy on my HD and i am getting the T3 black screen glitch (ive tried the fixes and still nothing)
does anyone know how i could mod my savegame so my character is where he should be after t3 gets zapped?

another option was supersquall's skip peragus mod but i hear that i dont get something called the sonic sensor which i need for the droid factory(which actually maters cause im trying the restored content mod)
is there any way to add this with KSE?

another option is i have the pc copy also (and no just playing it isnt a option i prefer the controller for this game)
is there any way to play past that part on the pc and bring the save back to the xbox? i tried but the pc copy doesnt see the save when i added it

thanks

RedHawke
01-07-2010, 02:04 AM
Moving to the XBox forum...

XBox questions need to be asked in our XBox forum, thanks.

Working Class Hero
01-14-2010, 02:22 PM
Use the skip peragus mod. It doesn't matter whether you actually have the sensor or not, the hk dialogue for the factory will still fire.

Shio
01-14-2011, 12:22 AM
Just putting this out there if I remember right that glitch is cause be cause the game is on your hdd, there is a fix somewhere.

Slayer93
02-20-2011, 01:21 AM
What I do (even though I have seen many precise tutorials about this) is save a game just before this happens. Quit. Boot up the real game off the disk. Load in the saved game. Play a little past the point where it happens. Save the Game. reboot off the Harddrive version...

There, done and dusted... I recall it sometimes does it when Keira returns to the ebon hawk... I just did the same thing...

I know it won't work for some people since they won't own the original? but then... who the hell wouldn't want to own such a great game? LOL