PDA

View Full Version : To Whom It May Concern

Shmargin
03-01-2010, 01:28 AM
To Whom It May Concern,

I have been posting on these forums since 2:05pm on December 21, 2001, and visiting samandmax.net since before then. I have noticed recently that even when there is S&M news, it never gets posted on samandmax.net. Like, Mixnmojo will post news about Sam & Max, but samandmax.net wont say anything, so if I were like me, 9 years ago, I might come across samandmax.net and think "Hmm, what a run down peice of junk, I wouldnt come HERE for my Sam & Max news!" Because it's all out dated and crappy.

What I propose here, is that due to my overall good behavior, and overall loyalty to the site, I be allowed to update whatever text file updates the script for news on the website, so that at least when I read about Sam & Max news on Mixnmojo.com, I can then add it to the news page on samandmax.net, so we dont look like hobos.

This probably wont happen, but I just think it sounds like a good idea.

Gratefully yours,

Tom

Harald B
03-02-2010, 10:40 AM
I mostly agree. If the main site stays like this much longer our position as lead Sam & Max site will be usurped by the new kid (http://samandmax.co.uk). Giving blog access to someone with the time, inclination and skill to keep it up to date would help a lot in forestalling that (though of course what is really needed is that long-promised overhaul and re-inventing).
I haven't been around here long enough to have any idea if it should be you, but it would be good to have someone and I'm not volunteering myself.

Samnmax221
03-02-2010, 05:54 PM
I support Shmargin's bid.

Shmargin
03-03-2010, 02:19 AM
If the hands of fate dealt me this card, I think the absolute worst thing I would do, is be granted the privilege of being able to post a news update, then never doing it. I dont think I would ever post anything that would be outright considered stupid or not appropriate.

I save that for here.

541...sweet.

Shmargin
03-11-2010, 08:26 PM
So, looks like out of all the active members here, ive got a majority vote? I vote for myself, just like the Presidents do, so I'm well over 50% here....