PDA

View Full Version : Why do my armors give a con bonus?

Aeroldoth
05-01-2010, 11:10 AM
Hey all, I'm playing kotor again after several years, and was wondering if someone could help me with something. In my game, all the armors give a con bonus, ranging from +2 to +6. I don't remember, but I don't think that this was true in the vanilla game. However, looking through my mods and the override folder, I don't see anything that would do this. Specifically, I don't see a bunch of uti files in the override modifying the armors.

What could cause this? Can a script do this? Something else? I want to tweak some of the armors, and possibly share it with others, but I want to know where the bonuses come from first.

It's possible I even did this myself years ago and just forgot how (or even that I did it, which would be really embarrassing). If it came from somebody else's mod, I no longer have a copy, which is unlikely.

Any help with this would be... helpful. :)

TriggerGod
05-01-2010, 03:06 PM
To find out if it is in vanilla, just make a copy of your override folder, paste it somewhere else, delete the original, play it, and see if the armors give a bonus.

If they don't, then its a mod, just look through your override folder to find a mod that has .uti files that look like they would be for armors.

GeorgNihilus
05-01-2010, 06:27 PM
Any armors? included jedi robes and basic clothing or just armors? :raise:

Aeroldoth
05-01-2010, 07:41 PM
Just armors. Light armor is +2, medium +4, heavy +6.

I keep zipped copies of all my mods, and none of them affect armor this way. Either something besides a uti file is affecting them, or I've deleted the mod responsible, which I think unlikely.