PDA

View Full Version : Kotor II cheat node

PunkRockFreak09
05-15-2010, 01:08 PM
Okay, so I have another problem! YAY! Well anyways I got to the secret academy and Atton and Kreia are not in their cages, they are still by the turbolift. I try to talk to Kreia and nothing happens, so I talking to Atton it says,"[Cheat Node] Warp to confrontation with Atris" When I pick that the usual conversation with Atris happens but my companions are still by the turbolift. So I pick another option when I talk to Atton it says "[Cheat Node] Continue with Kreia conversation" But nothing happens. Could someone please help me out with this? I AM STUCK ON THAT DANG ACADEMY!!!!

EDIT: Okay nevermind, I found the patch to fix that cheat node!! YAY!!!!!! WOOT I really need to use this sites seach more often.

ChAiNz.2da
05-15-2010, 01:22 PM
Sent you a PM :)

Download the handmaiden_fix.zip file from the link I sent you and see if that helps. You may need to reload the level or right before you talk to the Handmaiden.

EDIT:

Doh! I see you found an alternate (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2724630#post2724630).. hehehe

PunkRockFreak09
05-15-2010, 01:26 PM
Hehe! Yep I did! BUT THANK you anyways. I know anytime I have a problem you lovely people here will help me.