PDA

View Full Version : Kotor 2 TSL Dantooine problem!

Elias
06-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Hello there everyone!

I have a problem with Master Vrook on Dantooine. I killed all the mercenaries in the cave, but being on the dark path, and now he won't leave the cage (Can't interact with him either) and when I go back to the base and start the cutscene where I have to defend the refuge, my screen goes entirely black the minute I get out of that cutscene. I can still move the mouse about, and go to escape thus change my items and such, but that's it, I can't do anything else.

I've heard some people say I would have to try an older savegame, but sadly I have none, and I am not really in the mood to go and replay 17 hours of gameplay. So does anyone have a fix for this?

Please help me! I am desperate to continue playing the game (Love it soooo much)

Thank you,
Elias.

Q
06-12-2010, 06:45 PM
You don't have a single savegame? What about your last autosave?

Saving often and in different slots is imperative with the KotOR games, both of which feature quite a few bugs and glitches and are known to crash quite often.

Seikan
06-13-2010, 09:19 AM
Well Elias, if you want to reach this part of the game quickly, i recommend you to use the cheat code "turbo" the time lost running all around the galaxy will be shorter x) and you can cheat a little your character to kill your annamys faster, etc after all, you already wanted to cheat your character ^^

You can also skip peragus:

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Skip_Peragus;41139