PDA

View Full Version : HK-47 stat upgrades for the player character

morbir
06-19-2010, 12:58 AM
Apparently you can get permanent upgrades (+1 each) to your Wisdom and Constitution for following certain dialog options with HK-47 once you have enough (or lost enough) influence with him.

However, an influence walkthru that I have come across online (starwarsknights.com) seems to suggest that you can get these upgrades twice - once for each lesson in how to kill Jedi, for a total of +2 to each stat. I suspect this is a mistake, as I have only been able to get the upgrades once. But just to be sure I wanted to post here to see if anyone had been able to get more than +1 Wisdom and Constitution out of HK-47. Thanks for your help.

Qui-Gon Glenn
06-21-2010, 12:44 AM
^^^ Yep, run the line of questions twice (or 3 or more... however many it takes :) ), but make sure to go through all of the dlg options. There are two different threads to talk to HK about, and each gives its own bonus.

morbir
06-28-2010, 12:17 AM
Hmm. I've run through the dialog options multiple times & can't seem get more than +1 to each stat. I will say that the game gives these bonuses at TWO different times in the dialog. The first time +1 to Con and something else and later +1 to Wisdom and a bonus to Force points. But once I've triggered the upgrades, no amount of going back over the dialog seems to open up any new options.