PDA

View Full Version : [WIP] Nick Vader's WIPs

Nick Vader
07-05-2010, 07:07 AM
NICK VADER'S WIPS

Ok guys, here I'll post some info on the WIPs I'm currently working on. That is:

--UPDATED, August 29th 2012--

This time, I'm working on improving some KotOR features. This mod will include:

-Stealing/Theft feature
-Unlimited Pazaak bets
-Extra Swoop Racing Events
-Unlimited prisoners to duel with at the Korriban Academy Duel Room
-Manaan Dueling Club

And more things I have not yet included since they're just thoughts and I haven't yet worked on them.

This entire thing is still a work in progress.
However, I have already completed the following:

I will update the above quote as I progress.

TimBob12
07-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Quick question I am a newbie and what is a [WIP] ???

Seikan
07-05-2010, 11:57 AM
WIP = Work In Progress ^^

Also, i like the Jolee's hut idea :o

Nick Vader
07-05-2010, 12:05 PM
It was actually a request I saw back in holowan by... ummm... can't remember but I'll give him credit in the release. I'll check to find his name.

TimBob12
07-05-2010, 12:29 PM
Hey thanks Seikan. Couldn't find that anywhere!

Dak Drexl
07-05-2010, 12:58 PM
So did you make Jolee's hut available and model a new area? Because that would be cool.

newbiemodder
07-05-2010, 02:07 PM
I very much like the idea of inside Jolee's hut. Could be some interesting things there.

Nick Vader
07-05-2010, 02:19 PM
--EDITED--

Only mod that will follow is the KotOR enhancement I'm currently working on. See first post, or continue reading the thread.

Nick Vader
08-29-2012, 09:34 AM
--UPDATED, August 29th 2012--

This time, I'm working on improving some KotOR features. This mod will include:

-Stealing/Theft feature
-Unlimited Pazaak bets
-Extra Swoop Racing Events
-Manaan Dueling Club

And more things I have not yet included since they're just thoughts and I haven't yet worked on them.

This entire thing is still a work in progress.
However, I have already completed the following:

I will update the above quote as I progress.

Fallen Guardian
08-29-2012, 03:08 PM
What exactly would the stealing feature entail? It sounds interesting.

Nick Vader
08-29-2012, 07:10 PM
Mostly pickpocketing civilians, but not just that. With some training (I will cover this part later on) you will be able to steal from shopkeepers, even some characters of the plot.

Credits will be stolen for the most part, but more important people will carry new unique items as well.

RogueSplinterCell
08-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Hey i like where your goin with this

CptPriceless
08-29-2012, 08:56 PM
Mostly pickpocketing civilians, but not just that. With some training (I will cover this part later on) you will be able to steal from shopkeepers, even some characters of the plot.

Credits will be stolen for the most part, but more important people will carry new unique items as well.

Very interesting ideas! Unique items is a good idea.

Also, perhaps you can connect pickpocketing with dexterity and/or wisdom - and if the dice roll fails, you gotta fight the citizen.. or you get arrested. Speaking of which, there could be a sidequest where no matter what you will fail to steal from a certain individual and as a result you are arrested. Afterwards, you have to escape from a prison - or prison ship - only to find that the mess you got yourself into is a lot larger than you think. ;P

RogueSplinterCell
08-29-2012, 09:02 PM
Very interesting ideas! Unique items is a good idea.

Also, perhaps you can connect pickpocketing with dexterity and/or wisdom - and if the dice roll fails, you gotta fight the citizen.. or you get arrested. Speaking of which, there could be a sidequest where no matter what you will fail to steal from a certain individual and as a result you are arrested. Afterwards, you have to escape from a prison - or prison ship - only to find that the mess you got yourself into is a lot larger than you think. ;P

Brilliant ideas are flowing through LucasForums like the Force.

Nick Vader
08-30-2012, 04:18 AM
Yea, like I said these are still WIPs, so feedback is welcome. I will consider what you proposed and will probably include your thoughts, crediting you.

Shaggoth
08-31-2012, 04:39 PM
subscribing :) keep going! :)

Nick Vader
09-08-2012, 12:16 PM
Everything is haulted until further notice (God knows when that will be).

Reason is all the real-life assignments I'm dealing with this period.

Rough estimate is I'll be working on these mods in Christmas.

Trust me, you can't feel more sorry for this than I do.

~NV

LDR
09-08-2012, 01:40 PM
you have to escape from a prison - or prison ship - only to find that

Did somebody say...

Prison Ship (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204810&page=3#109)? :shades2:

bendarby24
09-08-2012, 04:24 PM
yes^ but this is for K2 not K1, so it ok and also if you where thinking off combinding the mod it wount work :/