PDA

View Full Version : Finally Finished!!Eny questions???

Clare *B*
02-17-2001, 08:02 AM
Hey People i finally got rid of a constant crash up on the game+finished so if there are eny questions i wil gladly anser them or sum els can anser them 4 u

Man with a monkey
02-17-2001, 03:57 PM
how can i get the bronze hat tell straight please http://www.escapemi.com/forums/cool.gif

Drunken_Sailor
02-17-2001, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Man with a monkey:
how can i get the bronze hat tell straight please http://www.escapemi.com/forums/cool.gif

Talk to tourists,and check out Knottin Atoll when you got the information.

Clare *B*
02-23-2001, 12:53 PM
hey sory i didnt anser sooner.
if u want to no wer the hat is, its under a rock, if not, do wot Drunken Sailor sed

MEAT HOOK
02-23-2001, 08:02 PM
Can you tell me what the combination is for the file retrieval system in prosthetics shop

Dr._Threepwood
02-23-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by MEAT HOOK:
Can you tell me what the combination is for the file retrieval system in prosthetics shop

Its different every game.

bossygirl
02-23-2001, 10:34 PM
i'm in the monkey island and I don't know what to do to the lava , an d what should I do to I can pass the other side of the inventory. thanks madalena

Dr._Threepwood
02-23-2001, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by bossygirl:
i'm in the monkey island and I don't know what to do to the lava , an d what should I do to I can pass the other side of the inventory. thanks madalena

could u edit that so i can udersand what u r trying 2 say.

mighty_pirate
02-24-2001, 08:57 AM
how do I blackmail the judges to get the gold trophy?

Clare *B*
02-24-2001, 10:43 AM
show him a leaflet

The_Hunter
02-24-2001, 01:42 PM
Just a quick one. Where's the Skupperware™?

UNCgirl11
02-24-2001, 02:59 PM
I just got the game. I'm in the shop with the blind dude. I run over to the basket with the hands and legs and whatever. It gives me 2 options, look at the foot, or look at the hand. It won't let me switch to look at the hand so I can pick it up. How do I do this?

Drunken_Sailor
02-24-2001, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by The_Hunter:
Just a quick one. Where's the Skupperware™?

Have you been in the Bank after the robbery?And the House of Prosthesis?

Drunken_Sailor
02-24-2001, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by UNCgirl11:
I just got the game. I'm in the shop with the blind dude. I run over to the basket with the hands and legs and whatever. It gives me 2 options, look at the foot, or look at the hand. It won't let me switch to look at the hand so I can pick it up. How do I do this?

Remember Page up and Page down.

Clare *B*
02-25-2001, 09:07 AM
hey hunter, the scupperware is in the bank

brittany
03-24-2001, 03:50 AM
what is the code for the filing system in the prostheses shop . please be straight forward and give the answer.

DiScO StU
03-24-2001, 01:43 PM
I will tell you, but ppl, herocio plz don`t get mad at me, the guy asked for it straight no hints or anything, i mean i don`t suport the whole giving a straight answer instead of hints but the guy wants it srtaight and it`s he`s fun his missing out on not mine, also for me the roll-a-dex wasn`t very fun any way.

the three wheels on the filing system stand for the three initials in the customer`s name, in order left to right. There are five faces on each wheel. face 1=___, FACE 2=___FACE 3=___, FACE 4=___FACE 5=___, so if the cumtomer is francais z. drake, spin the dials to _, _, _, then press the red button.

P.S. sry for telling to much, but really if the guy were to check old forums, he`d get the answer anyway, sooooo plz don`t be mad at me.

Okay there i`ve deleted the key pionts in the message, if any one wants to find the prpper combo, e-mail me.

grannen, i`ve made the post i a help ful clue sry bout the inconvinience.

[This message has been edited by DiScO StU (edited March 24, 2001).]

jodyanne
03-24-2001, 03:12 PM
Hi Clare, maybe you can help me on this:
I can't ask Jumbeaux LeFeet about his father's hat. I've been to Jambalaya, I've talked to the tourist, I know it's missing but the option to ask Jumbeaux about the hat just doesn't come up when I go to Knuttin and talk to him. This means I can't ask the parrots about it either.
Am I doing something wrong? Is there part of the sequence I've missed?
I know this is for clues and hints but I'm so frustrated at this stage that I'll take anything. I just can't see what I'm doing wrong...
Thanks

grannen
03-24-2001, 03:26 PM
To DiScO StU.

Why didn't you ask brittany to e-mail you and that way send the info?

That you repeat your mistakes here makes no one happy!

DiScO StU
03-24-2001, 04:09 PM
Well, i don`t want to start an arguement, but the guy asked for it straight and anywayz why didn`t brittney just e`mail claire b* who started this topic, yes i could of e-mailed her/him, and next time i will, but she had no e-mail in her profile, also how is posting it here going to make a difference. i`m not spoiling anyones game, she spoiling her own game by asking.

and plus her e-mail is not listed.

AnywayZ i`m sorry ill get her to e-mail me next time, i usually don`t give straight answers though, come on give a guy a break. and plus bam, i`ve deleted the key parts of the message.

well i`m sorry won`t happen again http://www.escapemi.com/forums/redface.gif

grannen
03-24-2001, 04:51 PM
If the e-mail address is not listed then just ask her to e-mail you in your reply!!

------------------
http://www.silverpoint.com/leo/lia/comic/calvin/Calvin.gif http://www.silverpoint.com/leo/lia/comic/calvin/Hobbes_2.gif and Grannen

DiScO StU
03-24-2001, 05:09 PM
ok, sry bout the whole spoil, spoil, it won`t happen again