PDA

View Full Version : A question and opinion

Kreia001
07-24-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi there,
I was thinking of an simple mod, but I had a question and would like to know your opinion about it.
I was planning to make a playable Darth Sidious as main PC. So you would play as Darth Sidious.
I was thinking of using Kreia's model for it, but then reskin it and make it look more male. So my question is, how could I do this? Where can I find the tools and is it difficult to make. These are 3 questions, but who cares :P
Also I would like to know your opinion about this project.

gasgallery
07-24-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm totally useless at modding (most I can do is edit uti files. Advanced stuff) but I think that would be quite difficult. Maybe easier to make a head, reskin a robe and make a hood that overshadows the eyes?

Love the idea though! Would be satisfying to go crazy with force lightning.

Dak Drexl
07-24-2010, 12:51 PM
The main problem I really see with this is that unless you change the model's animations, it will still have the female anims which IMO would look quite silly :p

Kreia001
07-24-2010, 01:36 PM
Yeah, but I think that could be possible to reskin or remodel. It would be difficult though. So has someone more propositions or tips? Or contributions?

Dak Drexl
07-24-2010, 01:54 PM
Yeah, my recommendation would be to switch the model's anims with that of a male. Also a nice touch would be to include something like "Kreia's Assorted Robes", if you've ever seen that. I'd post a link but Kfiles doesn't seem to have any files right now.

Kreia001
07-24-2010, 06:14 PM
I have heard of that mod and even tried it out. I could look perhaps for one of those robes, but the problem are Kreia's female roundings :P But that could be removed with reskinning right?